Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jean could not qualify the apprehensive repugnance that continued to wash through her in helpless waves, even as her desire for sensual fulfillment raged out of control in her drug- fogged mind. She sensed the warm animal breath of the sniffing dog brushing against her intensively inflamed genitals and again she looked at the taunting older woman who was watching salaciously with eagerly waiting eyes.

God... she wanted to scream... to do anything that might break the drugged cocoon of lust that was helplessly imprisoning her... but then she felt the wet animal nose tease against her tiny exposed anus, making her jerk uncontrollably forward with the erotic shock. Abruptly, she sensed Kappi's hot, wet tongue snake out and lick moistly up and down the smooth, deep crevice separating her lewdly upraised buttocks. It taunted the tiny recessed circle of her anal ring, then began licking at the pink, slightly revealed flesh of her desire-moistened aunt, running the full length of it, until she sensed Maggie's impatient hand squeezing her sensitively hanging breast.

"Spread your legs wider apart! Wider, damn it!" the beautiful lecheress commanded. "Open that young bitch-cunt to him!"

"Oh... oh God... please... I-I..."

"Do as I tell your" Maggie snapped, and she did, unable to help herself.

Again, the massive dog ran its hot, thick tongue the full length of her young vulnerable loins. He licked all the way up and down from the snugly clenched little mouth of her rectum to the hotly flushed lips of her helplessly spread pussy. Time and again, the great dog repeated the act, its hotly searing tongue laving through her soft, hair-fringed young cunt lips as if obscenely trained to the performance, spreading her vaginal slit open in the tenderest, most sensitive parts until she began to unrestrainably squirm and writhe her naked buttocks back at his hungry, animalistic lapping of her helplessly unprotected loins.

Once more, Jean gaped in shamed futility at the nakedly reclined superintendent, realizing the uselessness of the gesture even as she did it, angry with her own self in her drugged, mind- bent world as the exciting sensations the brute was adding to her already insane lust was beginning to take command of her.

God! She was losing all sense of control! She whimpered erotically as Kappy again drew his thickly splaying tongue the full length of her wet, seething cuntal crevice. Unwittingly, she tried to widen her knees further to open the throbbing pink flesh between her now voluntarily straining thighs more completely to him. His ravishing animal tongue thrust wildly through the wetly flooding flesh, teasing at the mouth of her welcoming vagina and licking at her helplessly squirming loins mercilessly. Then, she saw the raven-haired woman drawing her knees all the way back to her breasts so that her naked, silken-haired cunt and widespread buttock cheeks were lewdly presented to her.

At that moment, Jean felt the powerful animal mount her from behind, its hard, furry body crowding in toward her defenselessly raised buttocks, powerful forelegs clutching like hairy male arms at the white satiny flesh of her rounded hips. The beautiful beasts lashing tongue had set her already seething loins afire with mind-shattering desire and as she turned her head to look back, she caught their entire obscene reflection in a strategically placed wall mirror. The sight of the handsome German shepherd mounting the spread white moons of her smoothly ovaled buttocks, plus that of the raven-haired older wombats curvaceous nakedness, her ivory-white thighs pulled back in lewd presentation of her sensuously moist cunt to be licked and sucked, sent unbelievable sensations of lascivious carnality racing through Jean's drug-incited brain and body.

She breathlessly gaped at the sight of Kappy's glistening, scarlet penis as it emerged from its long sheath, wet and hard, the drippingly tapered end slipping and dancing as it probed the damp, pink crevice of her voraciously hungering young cunt. She felt the strong animal body jerk against the flesh of her softly yielding buttocks as he tried to penetrate the moist steaming mouth of her vagina with the thickly pointed shaft of jerking cock-flesh.

"Reach back and spread your cunt to help him, damn it!" Maggie rasped lustfully, as she, too, watched with glazed, rapacious eyes the reflection in the mirror of her own slender, feminine hand moving down between her obscenely spread thighs to lewdly work a probing index finger smoothly in and out between the blood-swollen lips of her moistly contracting cuntal passage.

With an escaping sensual moan, Jean shifted her quivering white buttocks about in an effort to capture the dog's lengthening hard cock, the impassioned tension burning inside her mounting to nearly an unbearable point. Dear God, she wanted... had to have the long, thick animal prick inside her seething, moist cunt... racing up into her soft, fire-filled belly before she went mad with her building desire! She reached back between her lewdly spread thighs, grasping the slippery animal organ, guiding its pulsating, hot tip to the wetly lubricated mouth of her hungrily nibbling vagina. She moved it up and down several times to part the thin blonde pubic hair and immediately the beast thrust upward, spearing her inflamed cunt-channel open wider and wider as it buried the long rod of thickened, hard animal penis deep up into her hotly squirming young cunt hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.