Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Maggie Keele's entrance into the room might well have gone unheeded had she not been accompanied by the massive German Shepherd at her side, not that her austere beauty in its ivory nakedness didn't put most of the feminine flesh present to shame, but the obscene spectacle of the dually impaled young beauty in the center of the floor made her appearance less than anti- climactic. In itself, this was enough to enrage her, for invariably she timed her arrival with Kappy to be the focal event of the orgy, reveling in the "ohs" and "ahs" of the male participants as well as the catish expressions of jealous hatred bestowed on her by the women, but this night her exhibitionism attracted only scant interest... the second time that very night the little Wilson bitch glutting herself shamelessly on the floor had raised vile anger inside her.

Venomously, made her way to the fore-front of the spectator's circle with Kappy beside her, quickly surveying the entire room to take note of how her "guests" were paired off, as well as their lurid couplings and acts. A ripple of licentious pleasure surged through her at the sight of Ken Wilson at the mercy of some half- dozen of the more obnoxious wives salaciously squatting over his loins and face in pairs, obviously draining the last dregs of energy from his youthfully lanky body... yet, his cock still stood rigidly hard. She smiled evilly to herself; the LSD was doing its job well... just as it was on the blonde little bitch who was sucking her husband whore-like while Bige Lannigan ass fucked her furiously from behind!

With a quick glance, Maggie satisfied herself that Sandy and Carla were living up to drugged expectations; both were flat on their backs with their young white, shapely legs lewdly drawn back high as they cradled one after another of the notable, middle-age males between them, accepting their pumping heavy cocks in glazed wantonness. But it was the lascivious troilism on the rug before her that inspired wicked and prurient sensations within her. She heard Kappy's whimpers beside her as the great animal watched and sniffed the excited female smell at the same time. Gently she reached downward and stroked the brute's massive head while obscenely vicious thoughts raced through her brain. Damn her beautiful blonde hide! She'd wish she'd never been born before this night was over... !

Suddenly, she motioned to Sandy, who was in between men, and the red-headed girl immediately crawled over to her, looking upward with befogged eyes at the statuesque superintendent. Maggie smiled down at her and ran her hand through her blackly tangled pubic hair, as she spread her legs apart.

"Look up and lick it for me, Sandy baby," Maggie hissed down at her. "Lick and suck it good while I watch this little Wilson bitch get what's coming to her. Would you like someone to fuck you from behind while you do it?"

"Oh... oh yes, please, Mrs. Keele... I've got to cum again soon or I'll go mad!" Sandy gasped passionately.

Again, Maggie gave a signal, and this time to the group of women fiendishly ravaging her daddy-image... the young blonde's husband, who, like her own Daddy, had chosen the blonde intruder over her... damn him! She saw the ugly group of females reluctantly drag him up from the couch, not daring to defy her, and guide him staggeringly over to her.

"Down on your knees, Wilson," Maggie commanded, her dark eyes glittering licentiously. "Young Sandy needs the services of your cock while she eats my pussy... and make it good, darling, or Kappy will take a nice big chunk out of your lean backside!"

Ken slumped to the floor as ordered, but in near-exhaustion, his drugged eyes spewing hatred upward at the woman who was destroying his lust-drugged Jeannie's as well as his own life. His enfeebled brain swam and his cock and groin throbbed unmercifully... still, it wouldn't go down, but remained poling out from his loins like a length of raw, frozen meat. At least, he reasoned vaguely, the obscenely bent forward body with its white, upturned buttocks and viscidly flushed cunt was a youthful change to the older horrors he'd just been subjected to... and now he was nearer to his young, helplessly impaled wife who was obviously out of her mind in her drugged, salaciously lewd performance... Groggily, he kneed his way close in behind Sandy as Maggie Keele lowered herself onto her back, spreading her thighs wide for the red-haired girl to bury her face up in her raven-haired loins, while at the same time Sandy reached between her spread legs to find his cock and guide it desperately into her moistly waiting little cunt, plunging her smooth rounded buttocks back at it with uncontrolled fury... !


Bige Lannigan stared at his white, vicious pole disappearing into young Jean Wilson's smoothly gyrating ass with every lunge. It submerged until not even a fraction of it was left unabsorbed, straining wildly in the snug, still tightly resistant channel, its spongy, turgid head probing deep into her soft, quivering belly.

His balls throbbed and his cock cavorted as if it were about to burst each time he rammed into her, while she moaned around Max Keele's heavy cock fucking into her mouth, adding to his pressure with the insane movements of her ass and the hollowing of her back. Christ, he couldn't last much longer... !

Jean was lost in the heat of her rising, ungovernable passion... lost to any sense of her surroundings, conscious only of the increased vigor in the brutal thrusts pounding from behind into the remotest parts of her no-longer virginal rectum, and the naked loins crushing up tighter and tighter into her passion-contorted face. She sensed the cock that was poling stiffly into her mouth and throat tensing in forceful trembling spasms, and the hand behind her head gripping harder. His hairy pelvis closed in on her until she was certain he was trying to drive his cock all the way down her throat to meet the one penetrating her far up into her bowels, and the exaggerated thought alone drove her on wildly.

God, she wanted it to explode in her mouth... to swallow his cum and feel it dribble down her throat... then, she sensed it swelling convulsively and sucked as hard as she could.

"Oh Christ!" Max blurted. "Suck it, you hot little cunt! I'm cuummiinngg!"

It burst, and he swore vilely again, while his cock gushed forth, hot jetting streams of the white pungent liquid far back into her throat, her young cheeks ballooning and contracting as she swallowed in quick, hungry little gulps, fastening her lips tightly around the jerking organ, not wanting to lose the tiniest drop of the male precious sperm... yet, in spite of her tightly locked lips, she felt thin rivulets oozing from the corners of her mouth as the big man seemed to collapse before her, his shrinking penis slithering lifelessly from her still voraciously sucking mouth...

At the same time, she was aware of the violently increasing assault on her wide-split rectum and the near-orgasmic sensations screaming up inside her belly and loins for release. She undulated her smooth young ass against the driving cock, small pleading mewls of passion emitting from her throat. She was very close... almost there... !

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" she chanted, her hips forcing themselves back as the plunging fleshy rod hammered insanely into her obscenely stretched back passage, and she knew that Chief Lannigan was ready, too! She could hear him gasping and panting... faster and faster, as he forced her thighs so wide with his knees that she was almost flat on the rug... but the pain didn't matter... nothing mattered any longer except that she reach her climax... ! In a minute... ! It was cumming... ! Soon! Soon!... And then, she heard the police official blurt something unintelligible and felt his loins jerk convulsively against the flatness of her upraised buttocks! He was cumming! Oh God... no... not yet... !

"No! Nooo! Wait, please... ?" Jean whimpered as his load of hot, swirling sperm gushed deeply up into her straining bowels and she ground her ass cheeks tightly back against his pelvis to stop the flow, but her very action defeated her desperate purpose. The nibbling clasp of her spasming hot rectum milked it dry and the last drop of his scalding cum splashed deep up inside her rectum and belly... until he, too, fell away from her, his limp organ slipping uselessly from her forever stretched anus.

Helplessly, as he fucked into Sandy's snugly milking young cunt from behind, Ken gaped at his sweat-glistening wife still kneeling on all fours, incessant whimpers tumbling from her lips in her unfulfilled need, her buttocks high in the air, her face resting on the animal rug as she seemed to wait in desperation for someone to fill her throbbing pussy.

"Damn all of you!" he cried out in his drug induced compassion. "Have some mercy on her! Somebody fuck her before she loses her mind!"

"Wait!" Maggie snapped when a middle-aged, paunchy man moved forward to volunteer. "Kappy! Yours, Kappy! Take her, Baby! Fuck her!"

Ken couldn't believe his ears when they absorbed the evilly grinning woman's words as she raised to her elbows, her thighs obscenely spread open to Sandy's audible sucking and licking of her pussy, while he, himself, fucked into the red-headed girl from behind! "Oh Christ, no... not that!" he wailed, but no one paid him any mind. They were too absorbed with the vile event about to take place, and as he gaped, Ken saw the great animal mount the wide-spread moons of his young, helplessly trembling wife's soft, white buttocks, paws wrapping around her waist as if she were a bitch of his own breed. He could see the glistening, scarlet cock slipping from its huge sheath, dripping freely while the tapered point jerked and danced in the hot, damp slit of her cunt as the brute quivered and lurched forward with its hind quarters, trying to bury the pink lean dog cock into her hungrily waiting body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.