Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bige Lannigan grunted out a carnal, gasping choke of surprise as the naked girl with the flowing honey-blonde hair and jouncing breasts came running down the stairs tearfully, practically knocking him off balance as she threw herself into his arms... and she might have had not Max Keele beside him, caught hold of him just in time.

"Oh... oh my God, Chief Lannigan... you you... came... you came!" Jean cried, clinging to him tightly, totally unaware of Max Keele's presence in her disorganized, drugged brain... in fact, abruptly incapable of remembering why she was running... and she stared into Lannigan's cherubic, benign face blankly.

The obese man chuckled lewdly. "Yeah," he said, grinning at Max. Maybe I did at that!"

The Director of Correction, with grumbling pains still gnawing at his groin, glared wickedly at Jean's youthfully naked beauty, vengeful retribution stimulating his lecherous brain. "Looks like Maggie's been playing with her," he said leeringly. "But the little bitch hasn't been up there long enough to go the route... must be she got away on her, which, I wager, is scorching Maggie's ass."

Again, Bige Lannigan chuckled as Jean clung to him with her arms around his neck and he salaciously began to run his big pudgy hands over the smoothness of her nakedly trembling buttocks. "So, who's complaining?" the police chief rasped licentiously. "Christ, what a luscious little ass... !"

"She's higher than a fucking kite," Max said, watching covetously his lackey's gross hands work on the resilient, firm flesh of her buttocks. The little cunt, and he'd planned to keep her all for himself... but now she was going to be taught a lesson. No bitch kicked Max Keele in the nuts and got away with it! "Where's your wife? "

"Upstairs," Chief Lannigan replied, holding tightly to Jean who had suddenly begun to squirm and writhe frantically. "The old sow couldn't wait to get up there and pick herself a cunt to eat."

Max snorted out a laugh. "Par for the course. Well, come on, let's take doll-baby up where she can really enjoy the party," he said, grasping one of Jean's arms while the police official held to the other and they forced her up the stairs.

It was impossible for Jean in her drugged mental state to comprehend what was happening to her; yet, brief instants of truth continued to pierce the dazing mantilla overwhelming her mind... until vaguely she came to realize that she had been drugged... but worse, that Chief Lannigan was anything but a friend... he was one of them!

Oh God... ! Oh, dear God... ! What were they going to do to her now? Desperately, she tried to struggle to keep her wits against the powerful effects of the numbing dosage of whatever it was they had given her, aware as she was escorted between them that Max Keele's big hand was thrust between her naked buttocks and thighs, his thick finger thrust upward into her strangely moist and dilated vaginal passage, the obscene act causing luridly weird sensations to race through her loins and belly with every step she took; while the deceptive police chief was clutching and squeezing one of her breasts salaciously, twisting and pinching its tiny hard nipple to add to her unwanted excitement.

"Oh... ooohhh..." she whimpered out as Max began to swirl his thick finger inside her teenaged passage, hearing both men laugh... then, they were stopping before the big door and Max Keele was opening it with a key...

Again, Jean was hardly prepared for what she saw beyond that door. But, the maze of naked bodies in the soft light engaged in every form of obscene coupling and act only faintly registered as she was ushered to the center of the room and forced down on some sort of animal fur rug, the sounds of "ohs" and "ahs" and even laughter reaching her ears as if from another world.

She might have known fear had she been able to analyze her situation, but she could not, her torpid brain had progressed under the effects of the LSD to where little but instincts registered, and presently she knew that the stimulating sensation between her legs had ceased and a great disappointment swept over her. She started to cry... and then, recognized a face... a male face. It... it was Ken's and he was lying on his back completely stripped, stretched out on a davenport, a fat woman with great big breasts squatting up over his... his hardened thing that she was absorbing into her widespread, vagina... and another more slender woman standing beside them as if waiting for her turn, while her young husband rolled his head back and forth in what she reasoned to be, ecstasy. Jean smiled benevolently. It pleased her that he was happy...

And then she saw other faces with attached naked bodies that she recognized... Pretty little Sandy Jarvis sitting in a chair with Judge McGraw on his knees between her widespread thighs, obviously licking her pussy... and Carla Montez with a fat man cradled between her open thighs, pumping his heavy loins into her wildly, the expression on both of their faces telling her that they were enjoying what she had just been denied... !

"Do I get first crack, Max?" Jean nebulously heard Chief Lannigan question and looked up at the two men from where she sat on the floor. Both of them were now naked, their massive cocks jutting out salaciously from their hairy loins, their heavy balls entirely visible to her from her position... and she couldn't resist extending her hand up to touch the nearest sac, her own instinctive desire piqued by all that had happened to her and what was going on before her dazed eyes around the room.

Bige Lannigan gave a start when her fingers tenderly touched his bloated balls, and lewdly he grabbed hold of his long, thick cock to stroke it. Max saw her unexpected movement, too, a jealous surge of lust charging through him. The little bitch! Her forced a grin: "Go ahead, Chief... only make it good!"

"Don't worry!" Lannigan rasped. "I'm going to have some of my favorite sport... ass fucking!"

Their words all sounded like a jumbled conglomeration to Jean who had reached down between her hot thighs to slip a finger through the silken blandish hair and separate her moist cunt-lips, while she continued to finger the obese man's hairy balls. God, she could never remember being so excitedly wanting! If... if only she could think straight... !


Ken gaped upward with befogged eyes at the fat, wildly excited woman who was squatting over him, plunging in rhythmic diligence up and down on his aching cock, her massive tits hanging and swaying obnoxiously as she worked to reach her climax, the thought occurring to him that she was either the third or fourth such elephantine creature to crawl lust fully on top of him, and still he had not even come close to releasing the dynamic pressure in his throbbing loins! He saw that there was another waiting, fingering herself as she watched her forerunner... but she wasn't so bad... somewhere in her fifties probably, but slender and maybe with a tight enough cunt to bring him off!

Christ, what had they fed him, anyway? For certainly, he'd been drugged, and he couldn't help but wonder if they'd done anything similar to his Jeannie. He was numbed, but he could still half-way think straight, and there was no question but what they had been cleverly entrapped by a swarm of sex-oriented satyrs and nymphos who would show no mercy in satisfying their lust! Goddamn them, and they had the law and whatever else necessary on their side, too! The beautiful establishment... !

He tossed his head back and forth like a teenaged virgin striving for her first fulfillment as the huge woman worked over him obscenely, her sagging breasts nauseating him, and he closed his eyes to the sight, straining his loins upward in hope that he could lie to himself, cum, and leave her nothing! But his efforts were futile; she beat him, wailing out her obese ecstasy... and then, the next one climbed on... and that's when he saw his Jeannie in the middle of the floor on all fours, Chief Lannigan kneeing his way up behind her and between her spread legs and buttocks, his long, thick cock in his hand while his beautiful little wife waited in obvious excitement... !


"Down... ! Down flat on your belly, bitch!" Bige Lannigan ordered Jean who finally responded once the command was imprinted in her blurred mind, and the heavy bellied man knelt between her provocatively scissored legs, staring lasciviously at the warm, tanned body beneath him.

He slid his hand along the inner side of her satiny smooth thigh to the moistened, teenaged lips and then pink slit of her tight young cunt, tracing the hair-lined separation with a forefinger upward between the cream-like cheeks of her firm, whitely contrasting buttocks, watching the rounded soft moons arch and fall in growing excitement to his touch. He felt the desire in his loins glowing hotly as he contemplated what he was about to do to her... what his sow-wife would never let him do... the ugly pig!

Jean swallowed at the dryness of her throat. Her subservient prostrate position, and vaguely knowing that she must submit to whatever vile whim that might titillate her tormentor's warped lust, caused her heavily drugged brain to whirl in a growing kaleidoscope of sensual passion. She had no idea what he was going to do to her... or make her do to him... she was only aware of her lack of control over the ever-rising passion swirling wildly in her belly below. She sensed him up over her back, and she squirmed beneath him to the excitement of his exploring hands, little tongues of flames licking salaciously at her loins and belly, building her desire to greater and greater heights with every passing moment from the obscene teasing of his probing fingers.

She lay her face against the soft fur of the rug and groaned into it, partially muffling the licentious, throaty grunts emitting from between her tightly clenched teeth. Oh God... his hands... his hands... ! Her lush, rounded buttocks hollowed and writhed wantonly beneath their pudgy, relentless caresses, a sudden urgency of tremors rippling erotically over her youthful flesh.

She heard his rammish laugh and tried to picture his face, but couldn't. Oh God, why didn't he do it... ? Why didn't he fuck her, whoever he was, instead of taunting her this way? She couldn't resist the pleasurable thought of his cock slipping into her... ! "Ooahhh," she moaned aloud as she felt his thick finger slide up inside her moist, tingling vagina and she squirmed excitedly down onto it.

Bige Lannigan gloatingly listened to her whine down into the softness of the rug, her voice unnatural, thick with desire and ever-mounting wantonness.

"Aaahhh..." she whimpered again, twisting her passion- contorted face until he could see the effect his teasing hands were having on her, and then it occurred to him that she had absolutely no idea of what he intended to do to her, nor the mental capacity or physical power to fight him in her drugged state. She was completely at his mercy, the thought sending a wave of sadism charging through his heavy loins.

Jean, her bottom churning incessantly beneath his hands while others had gathered in a circle around them to watch the stimulating performance, made no effort to fight against the lewd, carnal urges racing uncontrollably through her lust-incited body, while in her numbed mind she had begun to pray that he would fuck her soon, before his tormenting ministrations drove her completely mad. But instead, his thick middle finger continued to surge with relentless force into her vagina and she froze momentarily, catching her breath when the sensations it caused finished skyrocketing through her.

"Ooahhhh... ooohhh, do it to me... please, please do it to me?" she pleaded back at him, trying to twist her neck so that she could watch his maddening hands working back there between her widespread legs.

"Do what, Baby?" he taunted, grinning down triumphantly at her lust-contorted young face as she gaped helplessly and glassy- eyed at the continual growing of his hard, throbbing, thick cock.

"Ooohhh... ooohhh... fuck me!" she moaned, the words tumbling lewdly from her angelic mouth. "Please... please fuck me now... ?"

Lannigan began to laugh gleefully as he looked up at the salaciously twisted face of Max Keele who stood watching enviously while he stroked his own rock-hard cock.

"Well, get at it for Christ sake," the Director snapped down at him, "before I change my mind and finish the job for you!"

Bige sensed the anger in his political boss' tone and decided that he'd dallied long enough. He stared evilly down at her helplessly tremoring back, a thin line of sweat forming on his upper lip. "Lift up your ass, baby!" he commanded.

Jean realized the order and reacted without hesitation, arching her buttocks higher, feeling his hands on her hips to guide her to her knees, manipulating her to his own satisfaction, until she was entirely raised before him, high and obscenely spread open. She felt the weakness and trembling in her legs and wished in her drug dazed mind that he would hurry and fuck her...

Finally, he moved in behind her, spreading her thighs even wider with his knees, his thick, pulsating cock heaving lustfully as it pointed itself toward the tiny pinkish ring of her anus so lusciously displayed to him between the full rounded spheres of her voluptuous young ass. Abruptly, he inched backwards once more, then leaned forward, probing his saliva dampened tongue upward from the moist, hair-fringed edges of her cunt-lips, along the spread, smooth crevice of her small, puckered rectum where he tried to penetrate with its stiffened tip, but the sphincter was too snug, and instead, he accomplished his main purpose of lubricating it well.

He raised up, sliding in close to her once more, taunting her excited cunt with the now violently pulsating head of his foreskinned peeled cock, until her loud audible whimpers from the insinuated tip between her wide splayed cunt-lips and the teasing her clitoris increased their nakedly watching audience.

Anticipatingly, Jean began to grind and force her upraised young buttocks back at him, her moist, quivering young pussy searching desperately for the pleasure-bringing length of his cock, but as she continued to whimper and moan, Lannigan raised the heavy shaft of hard flesh until its unseeing eye leveled with her hairless, puckered little anus that glistened beneath the thins viscid film of moisture coating her entire genital area. He might have better prepared it by stretching it with his finger, the police chief thought lustfully, but the pleasures he sought were better derived unannounced!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.