Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jean Wilson could not rid herself of the feeling that they were being unduly persecuted. She studied her young husband of five weeks who stood on the opposite side of the bed watching as he removed his shirt and trousers to reveal his lanky frame, a tender emotion of deep affection filling her. They had done nothing... absolutely nothing, she reasoned incredulously as she unzipped and stepped out of the maid's black, petite uniform that the Keeles insisted she wear. Yet, there they were, serving a ridiculous probationary period, and all because of a miserably decrepit judge...

"It could be worse, Honey," her husband spoke assuagely, interrupting her thoughts, the warm smile brightening his sharp- angled, boyish features meant to lessen the oppression that had been with her since Judge McGraw had sentenced them earlier that day. "So, we didn't know anything about the damned grass Nick had... they could still have thrown the book at us. Ignorance is no excuse, you know... and I'm thinking that if it hadn't been for Chief Lannigan and Max Keele... well, we'd both be taking a nice hike..."

"But how could we know Nick had marijuana on him? My God, we had just met them not an hour before... then, like a pair of idiots we had to go along to their party," the seventeen-year-old, honey-haired girl reflected lamentably, her wide and innocent green eyes puddling with tears as they had time and again throughout the ordeal of the past ten hours.

"I know... I know, Baby," Ken Wilson conceded, sensing the lump rising in his own throat at the little tears trickling down her angelic face. He stood awkwardly running his hands through his own long, chestnut hair, his shorts alone covering his nakedness.

Damn, what a fine beginning he'd gotten them off to! Married five weeks, eloping the way they had against her parents' wishes, and now this mess. Her father'd been right... he'd never amount to a "row of ashcans"... college dropout, vagabond... a worthless bastard at twenty, that's what he was. Hell, he'd had no right marrying her and he'd known it from the start, but he hadn't been able to help himself... he'd loved her from the first moment that day he'd seen her on the beach, reminding him of a golden Venus in her tiny white bikini... just as she did at that very second, her wispy nylon panties and abundantly filled bra enhancing the curvaceous loveliness of her golden-tanned, satiny- skinned body.

"... If only we'd never met them, none of this would've happened," Jean persisted, unable to shake her dejection as she turned and walked to the vanity for a facial tissue.

Ken swallowed tightly, his discerning eyes automatically fixing on the provocative rippling movements of her curvaceous young hips and perfectly ovaled buttocks, the length of her blonde silken hair falling to the middle of her back, her slender, waspish waist and long, shapely legs. He felt a stirring inside his shorts and mentally berated himself for harboring such thoughts at a time when she needed consolation rather than him on top of her.

"How could we know, Jean honey?" he questioned, moving around the bed toward her. "They seemed like right guys... and they were... I mean, a couple of joints in a cat's pocket doesn't make him public enemy number one just because the establishment decrees it so. They were just three ordinary guys knocking around the country and trying to find themselves is all..."

"Oh, I know, Darling, I know..." Jean sobbed, dabbing at her little nose and big eyes with the tissue as she turned to face her new husband. He opened his arms and she quickly drifted into them, as if welcoming the security of their strength. "It was that terrible judge... I feel certain that Chief Lannigan intended to let us go. He seemed to believe us... but then something happened after Mr. Keele came, and the next thing I knew we were being arraigned in court... Oh, if Daddy ever finds out..."

"There, Baby... now don't start worrying about that," Ken tried at reassuring her, stroking his hands over the smoothness of her back as he pressed her to him, feeling the firmness of her resilient breasts against his naked chest, his hands caressingly grazing downward to clutch the softly yielding moons of her young buttocks and draw her snugly to him. "Your father is two thousand miles from here. Besides, it'll all be over before we know it; three months isn't long... and at least we'll be together."

She looked up into his face and he saw the tiny amber lights sparkling in the depths of her green, and sometimes grayish-hued eyes... then he heard her almost inaudible gasp of arousal as she felt the urgent throb of his swelling penis against the softness of her belly.

"Oh Ken, I don't know what I would've done if they'd separated us," she whispered, her warm, soft loveliness seeming to melt into his virile, lanky body. She raised her sensuous, almost quivering lips and he kissed them tenderly. "I-I love you so much..."

"And I love you, Baby," he replied, letting his hands possessively massage the intoxicating mounds of her buttocks inside her soft nylon panties, while his ever-hardening penis jerked slightly against the soft, silken flesh of her belly. He tried to concentrate on the immediate urgency of their situation, but his mounting desire for her was making that next to impossible; anyway, he didn't want to give her the slightest inkling that he did not trust their new benevolent overseer. And he couldn't reason why Max Keele, the Juvenile Director of Correction for the state, had so kindly taken them into his home as maid and odd-job man rather than let them be sent into individual detention institutions to serve their time. In fact, it had been the big, smiling, gray-haired man who had approached the bench and pleaded for probation for them... and surprisingly enough that finky judge had listened and granted it...

"Darling... let's get into bed," Jean whispered against his cheek, the sweet warmth of her breath interrupting his train of thought and inciting him as always. "I-I need you so badly tonight... after all that's happened..."

"Mmmmmm, I've been waiting for that, you hot little minx," he hissed while he unfastened her bra and smoothed his hands beneath to cup the lavish dunes of buoyant, pink-nippled flesh, their tiny buds like little marbles burrowing into the palms of his hands. Christ, she was a lovely little creature... if only she would let herself go... try to shake off the damned religious fetters her parents had shackled her with... but he could wait... damn, yes, he'd wait forever if necessary...

Jean loved the warm, rippling sensations the closeness of her husband's masculinity and the caressing of his hot, gentle hands on her naked breasts sent coursing through her belly. From the very first time it had been the same, and he had been the first boy to possess her... that night, one of so many beautiful moonlit, star-crested nights on the beach. But he was hardly a man at twenty; yet anything but a boy. He was her lover! That's what he was... her lover, and soon, she felt certain, that he would find the secret of really fulfilling her budding young sexual hunger.

She thought these things as she pressed her desire--aroused flesh with unstained innocence needfully against his, her mind desperately trying to blot out the unwarranted circum-- stances imprisoning them. Of course, Ken was right; ignorance of the fact was no excuse, and the penalty could have been so much worse... but she'd been certain that the happy--faced, ro-- bust, Chief Lannigan had intended to let them go after she'd told her story, and then Mr. Keele had arrived on the scene. Still, as Ken said, at least they were together, and their room was comfortable. It would only be for three months, certainly not a lifetime, and the luxurious house was beautiful even if it was on the same grounds with the Detention Home for Girls. At least, she didn't have to be locked up inside that horrible place, being that she was on restricted probation... and Mrs. Keele had appeared to be a kind, as well as strikingly beautiful woman in an austere way. There was nothing about her that suggested the position she held as superin- -- tendent of a girl's reform institution.

No... it could be considerably worse, and she'd been acting like a child... anything but a wife... and her sweet, roughly-- handsome young husband deserved so much more. God, how she loved him! To make him happy was all that she dreamed of. If... if only she knew more of the secret, intimate ways... perhaps then she could do them for him! Why didn't he show her? Ask her? Force her... ? Anything... ?

"Oh Darling," Jean whispered as he gently rolled her thin, almost transparent panties down over her hips to fall in a silken pile at her feet, then drew her naked young body back on top of him while he lowered himself onto the bed.

"Yes... ?" he prodded with a grinning hiss.

"I-I-I love you!" she gasped kissing him hungrily and writhing her moistened vagina downward against the length of the hard throbbing penis inside his shorts. "God, I love you, Darling!"

He twisted his mouth free, still grinning. "I know all of that... but now the question is, how bad do you want to get fucked?"

"Oh... oh, God?" Jean gasped, the sudden wild sensations racing through her belly and loins at the wickedly lewd sound of his use of the forbidden four-letter word making her forget all else but his presence and the delicious feel of his hard, virile cock nestled in the soft, smooth flesh of her lower belly and sparsely-haired young pubic mound. Sensuously, she squirmed her hips and buttocks in an effort to work the long, cloth-hampered shaft of hardened flesh up between the pouting lips of her slowly moistening vagina. "Anyway... anyway, only do it Darling! Love me! Make me happy! Oh... oh, please don't stop until... until..."

"Until... ?" he questioned, puzzled.

Frustrated, Jean sensed her cheeks flushing and stammered: "Oh... just hurry Darling... please get those terrible clothes off... !"


Max Keele chuckled an obscene little sound as he watched the closed-circuit TV screen and with open lewdness rubbed the swollen heavy member bulging the front of his dressing gown. He lay relaxed on the massive bed of the elegant room, the raven-haired, ivory-skinned enchantress beside him as devoid of clothing beneath the sheer negligee as was he, her exquisite, statuesque body sensuously visible through the black, filmy negligee. With obviously excited eyes she watched and listened to the intimate bedroom performance unfolding before her, while she gently stroked the great head of the German shepherd lying on the floor beside her. Like her husband, Maggie Keele was reveling in the act of playing voyeur to their newly acquired domestics' lovemaking.

"That delicious little bitch," the powerfully built, gray- haired man half-whispered licentiously. "Look at her squirm that luscious little ass! I knew it when I first laid eyes on her in Lannigan's office. She's got it all, Baby, and that dumb punk husband of hers can't turn it on." Again, he let out a lurid chuckling sound. "You ever see prettier titties, or a more devastating pair of thighs? And on top of that, she's a natural blonde. Mmmmm, just look at those little golden curls sprinkled over that tight young pussy... doesn't that make your mouth water though?"

"Wow!" his severely beautiful-faced wife exclaimed with a sensual titter of her own; then, addressing the animal beside her: "Daddy's going right out of his skull, Kappy! Maybe he won't be able to wait and try to seduce her... we might just have a rape on our hands."

Max rolled his head to gaze over at his voluptuous mate, noting with an appraising lecherous eye the white, smooth flesh of one naked raised leg bent at the knee, and the full, rounded shapeliness of its firm thigh. The enticing display sent a ripple of lust from his groin to his belly and he felt his heavy cock lurch inside the robe. Hell, even at forty she could still put women half her age to shame with that body, he realized, and on top of that she knew how, and loved to use it. They made the perfect match all right; she was as lecherous as was he, which fostered the ideal arrangement with both of them enjoying their extramarital activities whenever and however they chose.

Then, there was the Spaxtons, the supposedly social club for influential politicos and wealthy notables that was in reality a swinging sex circle they had secretly founded together and that met once a week; and if that wasn't enough to handle her drive, she always had the never-absent dog by her side that he had given her... a present from Dave Archer down-state, and truly a remarkable animal out of the noble sire, Kaptain. Hell, the brute would have cost a fortune to buy, but he'd done a turn or two for the Parksburg Police Chief.

"Don't try to tell me you aren't spurred by a sexy young body like hers, Baby... especially a teenager," Max taunted with a lewd grin. "Remember me, your all-knowing husband?"

For a moment, Maggie didn't answer him. Not that his pointed remark bothered her in the least; their shared understanding of varied sexual pleasure was too profound for such nonsense. The fact of the matter was that although the breathtaking blonde teenager... who at that precise moment was gasping passionately over the speaker system as her young husband wormed his surprisingly thick, lengthy cock into her nakedly open little pussy... had inspired lascivious sensations down inside her own vagina at the mere sight of her delicious nakedness, it was the long-haired, youthful husband she couldn't keep her eyes from.

"For the time being I'll leave the little blonde dolly to my all-knowing husband's satyrical lust," Maggie finally replied as she continued to fondle and pet Kappy's gallant-looking head. "And in lieu of her I'll gear my feminine wiles toward the bedding of that lanky young boy with the astonishingly man-sized cock." With that, she raised her head, fluffing up the pillow beneath to better watch the erotically piqueing intimacy taking place on the screen before them. "My God, you'll have to admit that it is an unexpected wonder, Max!" she exclaimed, her breath catching in her throat jealously as a low, deep-throated groan came over the sound system and she could see the full, blood-inflated head of the young boy's cock working sensuously at the thin, hair-lined pussy lips of his widespread wife.

"Oh, God," the teenage girl gasped as the huge, excitedly pulsing tip penetrated the tight elasticized mouth of her moistened, pink vagina, visibly stretching the small, visibly quivering opening as it wormed its way into her with the help of her young husband's guiding hand.

"Oh... OOOHHH GOD, DARLING... IT'S SO BIG... SO TERRIBLY BIG," Jean's whimpering, almost breathless voice came with clarity through the speaker to the pair of lecherous voyeurs watching lustfully from their elaborate bed. "Oh... OOOHHH PLEASE, NOT TOO FAST, LOVER... IT HURTS YET..."

"The little bitch hasn't seen anything!" Max Keele rasped goatishly. "Wait till she gets a few inches of this baby crammed up into that little cunt!"

Maggie Keele was too mesmerized by the lust-arousing scene to drag her eyes from the screen, but she knew her husband had grasped his own massive penis and was stroking it, and then, subconsciously, she was aware of her slender hands caressing her own slowly swelling breasts, plucking at their hardened ruby-like nipples through the diaphanous film of her negligee while tiny, butterfly-like sensations began to run rampant in her loins and belly. Beside her, Kappy had gotten to his feet and was whining and staring at her because of the loss of her petting hand, but she temporarily paid him no attention either.

God, there was something about the boy that excited her to no end. His cock alone would normally be enough... the young virile length and thickness of it... but there was more about him that seemed to kindle deeper sensations of desire than she'd known for ages... his roughly-handsome face perhaps... or was it the lankiness of him, as her father had been... Yes! That was it! God, he even resembled the pictures she vaguely remembered of her incestuous, wealthy father in his younger years! That was the crux of it all! He was the image of her Daddy that she wanted to remember... the first man ever to make love to her, a night she could recall vividly after her mother's death... she had been thirteen that first time, but there had been many, many more such beautiful nights... and then that bitch had come into their house to steal him away from her... just as the blonde little slut on the screen intended to do... only this time it would be different! The hand that wielded the power belonged to her, Maggie Keele! Yes, yes... she was going to possess her daddy this time, body and soul, and the young blonde intruder, even if she was his wife, was going to suffer! Oh, how she was going to suffer for all the unhappiness the one like her had caused her... !

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.