Jackie's Family Lessons - Cover

Jackie's Family Lessons

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Novel-Pocketbook  

I went to sleep very early that Sunday night and woke late the next morning when the doorbell rang insistently. The family was out again. Yawning I got out of bed, threw a robe over my naked body, and went downstairs to see who was bothering me.

"Jackie, let me in!" The bell rang, a fist pounded on the door, and a familiar voice shouted. Halfway through a yawn I realized who it was: Frank! "Let me in, I have to talk to you!"

"Wait a second, Frank, I'm not decent!" I ran back upstairs and put on shorts and a T-shirt for the sake of decency... or self-protection. Then I opened the door and let him in. My fiancé looked like a different man. Gone was the clean-cut polish, the poise and the self-confidence. There were rings under his eyes, his hair was tousled, and he looked very nervous for some reason. "My goodness, look at you!" I exclaimed after pecking him on the cheek. "Where have you been? Have you been playing around or something?"

"What?" He looked at me blankly for a second, then shook his head. "Playing around. That's a laugh." He sank down in the nearest chair and held his head with both hands. "Do you have any coffee? I feel awful."

"Sure." I made him some and sat in the chair opposite him. "Now what's the trouble, honey? Is something wrong?"

"I guess you could say that." He took a swallow of his coffee and set the cup down. "Jackie..." He paused, swallowed, and tried again. "Jackie, listen, I know I said a lot of rash things in the car the other night... a man gets carried away..." Now it was my turn to get nervous. Was he trying to tell me that he no longer wanted to marry me? I began to see Frank in a very different light, no longer a Joe College with big prospects, but as a man whom I loved in my own way. I felt the blood rush from my face and I moved over to his side to hold his hands while he tried to continue.

"It's just that... well, we agreed that there'd be no sex before marriage between us but Jackie, I... I can't take it any more! For the last three nights I've not been able to sleep. My body longs for you, I think of nothing and no one else, I want you!"

Whew! That was a relief. Now I knew I could handle the situation. "Honey, no," I said gently, "we'd only ruin it. I really appreciate that you want me so badly but you know yourself we'll be glad for waiting when the time comes."

"I knew you'd say that," he said dully.

I felt a mixture of feelings: power, pity, pleasure, the works. It was cruelly unfair of me, of course, to withhold what I'd given away without a thought to others. But how sexy it was to see a man lust for me so totally. I couldn't imagine the kind of fantasies he must have been entertaining during those sleepless nights, but they had to be potent if they could drive him out of his bed to break down my front door! The poor darling! I hugged him and told him gently that he shouldn't take it personally, that I longed for him as much as he longed for me.

"If that's true we'd be in bed already," countered Frank.

"Well, what do you want? You want me to say okay, go ahead Frank, do what you like with me?" He irritated me now, sitting there all humble and wronged. "Very well, here I am Frank, take me." I faced him squarely and dared him to make a move. The light of hope lit up in his eyes, then faded as he realized how absurd it was.

"You know that's not what I want. I want to make love to you, to take you to bed with me, I want us to enjoy each other." He threw his hands up in frustration. "Wow, I really screwed things up. If I hadn't said anything about waiting we could be doing all that right now." He looked at me searchingly and when I didn't respond he grew listless. "Ah, fuck it, let's forget about the whole deal. I'm going home. Don't bother to get a trousseau."

"Now you're being silly," I said softly, hugging him once more. "You know I love you. It's just that I think it's important that we start right now to execute all our plans, and get off on the right foot. But if there's something else you want... perhaps I could help you there?"

"Blow me?" His voice was that of a little boy asking for the impossible, and when I nodded benignly he turned red with delight. His fumbling fingers unzipped his pants and took out his half-hard cock. I made him take his pants all the way off so I could do it properly, and noticed that his balls were very heavy indeed. The poor fellow had been true to me in every way, it seemed.

I felt calm and cool when I bent down over his cock, not really involved, and even when his throbbing glans entered my mouth it was as though I was watching it all in a movie. Frank was so happy. He lay back on the couch and groaned loudly. That put me off even more. What kind of a man was he to let me push him around? Had I been he I would have had me draped over the back of the couch by this time, my pants around my ankles and my bare ass sticking up in the air, while... but that was just my fancy. Strangely enough it stirred me up to the point at which that familiar warm, tingling sensation burbled up from my loins, and since it seemed to work I continued the fantasy.

Wouldn't it be nice, I thought, if Frank was the aggressive type? I could imagine how good his big cock would feel riding into my pussy, with me under his laboring body, helpless, in tears, getting fucked against my will by this brutal beast. My eyes opened a little for a second and I saw that brutal beast lying on the couch, purring like a kitten, so I closed my eyes again and stepped up my dream. He had grown to a seven-foot brute, covered in rough hair, and his cock was the size of a baseball bat. Even that wasn't enough. His baseball bat wasn't content with my cunt, it was up for a tighter hole. Those big, clawed hands grabbed hold of me and flipped me over. Now I faced him and I shuddered at the sight. He was drooling, gibbering, his eyes were bloodshot and his whole body was in motion, eager to fuck even while his cock throbbed in empty space. He made me squat on the couch, high up enough to let him fuck me standing up, and then, while I watched with bulging eyes, he brought the tip of his gnarled, thick cock up to my asshole. His hands tore my cheeks apart to open me up further, the tip slipped in a little way but then it dropped out and moved back to my cunt. I tried to sit on it quickly to divert him but he was a singleminded fanatic. He wanted to fuck me up the ass! I begged him not to, told him how I had trouble passing raspberry pits, all to no avail. Then I pleaded with him to do it from behind so I wouldn't have to see his horrible features. He just leered and thrust his cock at my asshole so hard that he lifted me up bodily! The thrust sent a part of his cock up my asshole and the pain was tremendous! I screamed at the top of my lungs and he laughed all the harder. The beast! The brute! Another inch, and another, and another, my ass was threatening to split apart. With long, rude strokes he brought his dick up me to the hilt. His claws dug into my ass flesh, his bad breath brushed hotly past my face, curse words spilled out of his mouth, I was a bitch, a whore, a slut, even a motherfucker! Nothing was bad enough to describe me. And all the while his cock banged away, pushing, shoving, sticking it to me, and I kept on screaming!

"Yes, yes, OH BABY YESSSS!" His exclamations cut through my reverie abruptly, "OOOOOOHHHHH SUCK IT, SUCK IT, IT FEELS SO GOOD, COME ON, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS... OOOOOOHHHHHH BABY!!" It felt as though someone had stuck a firehose into my mouth and turned the tap on full blast. A load of sperm filled me, backed up on me, and came cascading down my chin when I coughed in desperation. More, more, more, great globs of hot cream, he made Dad look like a twice-a-day masturbator! I couldn't take it, more was going down my chest than my throat. Frank had his eyes tightly closed and worked his dick into my mouth like a man possessed. For a moment he approached the dimensions he'd had in my fantasy, absolutely inconsiderate, out only for his own pleasure. I sucked and swallowed as hard as I could, and at last he ran out of sperm. That's how he ended, not with a bang but with a whimper, his cock subsiding into infancy as it shriveled to a shadow of its former self.

"That was beautiful," he sighed. "I'm only sorry you didn't get anything out of it."

"I'm sure you'll make it up to me during our honeymoon."

"I promise." He left half an hour later and when the door closed behind him I went into a real rage. That stupid son-of-a- bitch! Didn't he know that he could have had me frontward, backward, or upside down? Christ, what a clown! Every part of me sparked with fury and lust. How could he lie down and take it when he was supposed to give! I couldn't stay home by myself. This was something that shouldn't be bottled up!

Via the tree limb I made for Veronica's room. It was empty. I looked through the rest of the house and found no one, until I came to Ned's room. He was still in bed, fast asleep. I closed his door softly and took another tour of the house to be sure she wasn't around. It would be so nice to talk with her about this. Doubts made inroads on my mind. Was Frank the kind of man I wanted? In the kitchen I found a note on the notice board, which said that she wouldn't be back till early afternoon and for Ned to make himself breakfast,

"Damn." I paced around indecisively, took one of her cigarettes, and sat in the living room to smoke it. While I sat there an idea occurred to me, a bright idea and an obvious one. Since Veronica was out and her parents wouldn't be back for another day or so, and since Ned liked me more than a first cousin should... why didn't I take advantage? It would be a great experience to take on such an eager beaver. Yes... yes, it was a sound idea. I stubbed out the cigarette and tiptoed up the stairs again. Ned was dead to the world. Again I closed his doors softly but this time it was behind me. We were alone. Should I undress? Or should I wake him up first? It wouldn't be fair for him to miss out on any part of the proceedings, so I rolled back the blanket. That left him with only a sheet. Ned lay on his back, an arm folded over his face, the other by his side. In the vicinity of his cock there was a strange lump in the sheet. It resembled a teepee set on a rolling plain of white. I wondered what it could be. The supporting mast twitched suddenly and then I knew. Ned was asleep but he had a hard-on. That thrilled me to bits! Now I hastened to take the sheet right off and expose that eager dick. It wasn't big and it wasn't hairy, but what there was of him was very tantalizing. His dick stood back at an acute angle, bobbing regularly now, a pink, smooth digit that stuck up from a virtually hairless ball bag holding two large eggs. My mouth watered but I restrained myself.

"Hey Ned, wake up!" I whispered urgently. "You're all naked and there's a woman in your room!"

"What! Holy shit!" He sat up and reached for the bedclothes, which he pulled back over his nakedness. When he saw me he blushed and angrily asked what the idea was. I shook my head and pulled the blankets off him again. He didn't protest. It was as though the meaning of my act was slowly dawning on him, and he liked the idea. But he was far from certain as to what to do.

"Veronica's gone out," I told him, "so I thought I'd come over and help you with the breakfast."

"Oh, I see," he said vaguely. His mind was obviously elsewhere. "Hey, listen... now that you've seen me naked... how about if I see you naked?"

"What a bad boy you are!" I said tapping his erection with one finger. "I'm going to tell your sister how naughty you are when she gets home."

"That's fine with me, now how about taking off your clothes." He was dying for me to show him my naked body and it flattered and thrilled me no end. But I was compelled to tease him for a little while before I gave in. And when I finally consented and stood up to take off my clothes, Ned sat up in bed and watched me with eyes as big as saucers.

I intended to do a slow strip for him, nice and sensual to get him really on edge. But as soon as my blouse hit the floor I knew the situation was no longer in my hands. Ned was on all fours, crawling toward me along his bed and when he was close enough he reached for me with both hands. I stepped back a pace and he went crashing to the floor. But he didn't even stop to dust off. Like a jack-in-the-box he was up and grabbed me about the waist to drag me onto the bed. I protested laughingly, still treating him like a kid. But when he started to rip at my shorts I realized that there was a man in the making here.

"Take it easy, I'll take them off," I said. He didn't listen. I just managed to undo the button and zip before he tore them, and then they came off easily. Something in me cringed when I saw the look on his face. He'd obviously thought of doing this to me many times. And now that he had his chance he was determined to let nothing stop him. I cringed and quailed and loved every dangerous second of it. His cock was so hard it looked about to burst. Soon it would be inside me to undo the knots Frank had left there.

"I love you," he mumbled, caressing me all over. "Jackie, Jackie, I love you, you're beautiful, I want you!" Whether he did or not was beside the point. His hands were doing the real talking. He wanted to touch every part of me, it seemed, because they ran from my head to my toes and back again, covering each spot on the way. At last he settled for my tits and pussy, one hand rubbing both breasts, the other parting my cunt lips so he could peer into me curiously. How charming, I thought, to be loved by a boy-man. He wanted to fuck me but first he wanted to see how it worked.

He expected nothing more from me than to lie there, and that's just what I did. After Frank I needed a male who was willing to indulge me. He touched and pried, squeezed and fondled, and all those lovely sensations piled up in my belly, redhot, simmering, just waiting for something to touch it off. Ned kept muttering about love and such but I got the feeling that he was acting out parts he'd seen in the movies. "You don't have to talk Ned," I said softly, "just make love to me. Have you ever done that?"

"Sure I have!" he said defensively, and I knew he was a virgin. Still, he knew where to put it and that was all he needed to know for the time being. He lay on top of me and started to butt his cock against my cunt until I reached down and led him into me by the nose, so to speak. He made me feel like such a mature woman of the world that I had a tiny orgasm just from that.

Once his dick was deep inside my pulsing pussy he was off and running. No subtlety, no technique, only the rat-a-tat pounding of a cock gone mad. He huffed and puffed, fucking like a dervish, unaware of me. And while he carried on I was climaxing left, right and center. God, he turned me on! That taut, lithe body flexing on top of mine, driving that berserk dick into my cunt at lightning speed, just rubbed me the right way. I kept from screaming out my ecstasy for fear of disturbing his rhythm, but it was building up inside me and forced me to express it in different ways such as digging my fingernails into his flesh, Ned was too far gone to notice. It was a great relief to hurt him, to squeeze him so hard that the blood leaked through those tiny lesions in his skin. I clenched my teeth to hold back but it was no use. My hands turned into talons and, starting from both sides of his spine, drew away to leave behind ten bloody trails. The only effect it had on him was to spur him on.

"Yeh, yeh, yeh!" I panted. "Oh Neddy, that's great, keep it up, do it harder, yes, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, oh Jesus Christ Almighty, yes you little fucker!" Oblivious to all my doings, he kept fucking at the same high level. It was like a runner doing a one-mile spring! Would nothing slow this boy down? The erotic friction inside my cunt was at the stage of two sticks about to burst into flames. He moved so fast, so hard, that his pubic bone battered mine relentlessly, first agitating my clitoris into sheer bliss, then numbness, and then into a wholly different form of pleasure, one which combined fiery pain and flaming pleasure. Strings of orgasms rattled through my body, I couldn't stop, he had me on the right plane and now he only had to breathe on me to make me come. He wanted to come with me but he was trapped in his own bottled-up lust. His panting grew critical, he was sweating profusely, but his fucking never let up for a second.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.