It's Donkey Time! - Cover

It's Donkey Time!

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Belinda and her brother were staying in a small hotel with the individual units built around a central plaza or courtyard, where they had let the desk clerk assume that they were man and wife, rather than brother and sister.

In fact, the clerk had been so impressed by sexy Belinda that, even assuming that she was a respectable married lady, he had jacked off five times while thinking about her. Had he known she was sleeping with her brother, he could no doubt have jerked himself to death in a delirium of incestuous fantasy. The fellow was so exhausted from his vigorous prick-pulling that he had passed out at his desk, and failed to see Tom and Belinda return from the donkey show--nor, a few moments after they had passed through the courtyard, did he see the pack of local dogs that came creeping behind.

Belinda, hand in hand with her brother, crossed the courtyard with her shapely ass swinging and the compelling aroma that had led the dogs through the streets streaming out from her overheated groin.

Tom and Belinda entered their room, closing the door behind them, eager for sibling sex.

The dogs trailed warily into the courtyard, heads cocked and nostrils flaring, as they followed that exciting odor.

There, they lost the trail, but not the scent. The perfume of pussy hung heavily in the air, and the dumb brutes knew that there was a hot cunt nearby but, with the door closed and the aroma overwhelming, they couldn't figure out which of the hotel units housed that scented pussy.

The dogs milled about, whining and sniffing. There were five of them, of assorted shapes and sizes, but all fairly large and sharing the common denominator of swollen balls and stiff pricks.

The brutes got more and more excited as they waited so impatiently--and as the sweet scent got even hotter and creamier when Belinda and her brother began to fuck.

Belinda undressed immediately, then turned to Tom and worked deft lightnings on his buttons and zippers, stripping him naked. She moved into his arms, feeling his cock indent a long furrow up her belly. She raised her face to be kissed, knowing that it was a turn-on for Tom to kiss his sister after she had given head to a stranger.

Her belly squirmed against his hard prick and her tits brushed his chest, her stiff nipples branding him in widespread points. Her spunky tongue slid into his mouth and his cock jolted. Afraid he might cream against her belly, Belinda broke off the embrace and moved to the bed, lying down with her slender back arched and her legs parted.

Her cunt-lips were unfurled, revealing her rosy inner cunt- folds, all streaked with pussy-juice. Her clit was tingling. A trickle of pussy-juice seeped down into the crack of her upthrust ass, dampening the sheet under her.

Groaning with his urgency, Tom knelt between her slim, contoured thighs. They were both too hot to trouble about any foreplay now. He dipped down, aiming his prick at his sister's steaming cunt. She hiked her ass up, tilting her crotch higher.

"You slut," he rasped, staring at her naughty mouth. "Oh, you sweet little slut--"

"Fuck me, Tom!" she moaned.

Her ass and hips jerked impatiently, invitingly.

Tom fitted the swollen head of his cock into her juicy cunt- slot, moving it around in her creamy cunt-folds. Her cunt was so hot he thought it might blister his prick.

"Fuck it in me!" she wailed, squirming.

His hands moved under the firm cheeks of her ass, lifting her loins a bit higher. He braced, then slowly sank his cock into her, running balls-deep into her fuck-hole. They both groaned with the joy of the penetration. He held it all in her cunt for a moment, then began to pull slowly out. He paused with only his cock-head in her cunt, then fucked in to the hilt again.

Trying to make it last, they fucked together slowly, to begin with. Tom fed his cock to his sister's cunt with long, rippling fuck-strokes.

"Aaaah--ooohhhh--" she moaned, adoring her cunt full of brotherly cock, loving the dark thrill of breaking all the taboos.

She churned and pumped.

Tom grimaced as he fucked his prick into her, knowing it was wicked to be fucking with his sister and finding it all the more exciting because it was so wrong. Because he was basically a conformist and a prude, Tom was even more thrilled by his depravity.

Her fuck-hole juiced, getting more slippery. His big prick slithered in fluidly. But then his cock-head and cock-shaft ballooned, so that his cock fit her tightly again, increasing the wet friction. He fucked in to the hilt, drew out with his cock dripping, then sank every inch into her again.

"Unghhh!" she gasped, as she felt his cock-head thump into the core of her cunt.

Her cunt fluttered over him, clinging and sucking as he pulled out. Pussy-juice creamed from her cunt-slot, lathering her crotch and soaking his swollen balls as he jammed in again.

Belinda rolled her trim ass and shot her pneumatic hips out from side to side as his cock fucked her loins. She could feel every pounding inch stuffing her fuck-hole, feel the pulsing vein ripple up the underside of his cock-shaft and his cock-knob flare in the depths. She was so physically aware of his cock that it seemed to be a part of her, as if they were bonded together, his prick transplanted into her cunt so that, more than brother and sister, they had become twins inextricably coupled. Their juices, genetically identical, seeped together in her cunt.

Belinda was so hot that she didn't know if she was coming yet or not. The thrill was there, rushing through her, and she was juicing, yet each time she thought that she was at the crest she jolted to a higher peak.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.