It's Donkey Time! - Cover

It's Donkey Time!

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Juanita led the donkey back off the stage and out of the barn, her bare feet slipping and sliding in the spilled cum on the floor. She was very horny now, having swallowed a lovely mouthful of donkey-jism without getting her cunt creamed off.

Although his balls were empty, the burro showed some interest in her cunt, shoving his muzzle in under her ass, sniffing and nibbling. She led the beast around to his stall, debating whether she should get him to lick her off. But she was more in the mood for prick than tongue now, and even if the donkey could manage another hard-on, Juanita knew that her young cunt wasn't ready for his enormous cock yet.

She had other prospects.

Standing straddle-legged in the burro's stall, she allowed the beast to tongue her cunt for a few minutes, squirming against his muzzle and getting even hotter as his meaty tongue slurped in her cunt-slot. But when her clit started to become explosive, she pulled away.

She knelt beside the burro, who arched his head around and sniffed at her ass. His prick was hanging down, almost brushing against the ground. His meaty cock-knob was half-sheathed by his hairy foreskin. Taking his cock-stalk between her hands, she skinned him back. His cock-head was all slick and slippery. The girl pressed her nose against his naked cock-slab and sniffed, inhaling the exciting aroma of cockmeat, cum and cunt-juice. Then she gave his cock-knob a thorough tongue-bath, relishing the mingled flavors of a cock that had been soaked in pussy.

But when the animal's cock began to tense and ripple, Juanita drew away with a last, parting flick of her tongue. Since she didn't feel capable of accommodating his massive cock in her fuck- hole yet, and didn't want to give him another blow-job while her cunt was all hot and horny, she saw no reason to get him erect again, now.

She patted his head and stroked his neck, whispering fondly into his ear, looking forward to the day when she and the donkey could properly become lovers--either officially, or on the sly-- because she wasn't sure whether Maria might not be jealous of the beast.

Then Juanita headed for home, where she lived with her mother and father in a one room hovel--and where there was a randy goat waiting for her.

Juanita had been having a torrid love affair with the goat for some time now. She figured that goat-cock was good practice. After all, a girl in her trade had to start somewhere and although the goat was not nearly as massive as the burro, he had a hunk of prick and he was an animal--and a good fuck, to boot.

Not bothering to stop at the house, where she knew she might get waylaid, Juanita went around to the back. The goat was tied to a wooden stake, munching at the grass, but as soon as she came into sight, he raised his bearded head and stared at her meaningfully.

He was a muscular, brawny brute. His eyes gazed at her and his muzzle twitched. His cock was hanging slack under his loins, just the tip of his cock-head poking out from his hairy white cock. His cock-knob was glossy and black and his balls were black, as well, in starling contrast with his pure white body and cock-shaft. His cum, she knew from experience, was the same amber hue as his eyes.

Juanita approached him as he stood at the end of his tether. His long jaws were still munching grass, but the horny beast was obviously looking forward to grazing in a much juicier garden. Juanita wasn't sure if it was true, as they said, that a goat will eat anything--but she sure as hell knew that he ate pussy.

Juanita dropped her robe, leaving it on the ground as she stepped up to the animal. She shoved her trim little belly out and the brute snuffled his most snout around in her sodden fuck- slot, snorting and blowing. If the goat could detect the scent of donkey-slobber in her cunt, it made no difference.

Gripping him by his horns, Juanita rose onto her toes, grinding her groin against his bearded muzzle. Then she got a handful of his silken beard and jerked his head around in her cunt.

His prick began to rise, his dark cock-knob squeezing from the sheath. His balls started to inflate like black balloons. Juanita trembled in anticipation of all the hot fuck-juice that was causing his balls to expand.

She squirmed on his head until her cunt began to really simmer, then she pulled away. She sat down in the grass and reached under him, fondling his balls and stroking up and down his cock-shaft. A trickle of cum slid from his pisshole, all creamy and yellow on his dark cockmeat. Juanita leaned in and licked it up. She savored it on her tongue, loving the creamy, musky taste. She sniffed at his cock-head and laved it with her tongue. If the goat's cock wasn't as huge as the donkey's, it was every bit as succulent. More pre-cum oozed onto her tongue.

Moaning, she sucked the goat's cock-head right into her mouth, nursing on it hungrily. Her cheeks drew in and her lips twisted on his cock.

"Ahhhh!" she sighed, as more cum washed over her flashing tongue.

The animal grunted and his hindquarters heaved. He knew all about the magic of her mouth, since she often sucked him off, and now he began to fuck his cock into her willing face.

She opened her mouth wide, taking his slick cock-head back into her throat and running her lips right down to the root of his cock. That was a big advantage with the goat, Juanita figured. The donkey's cock was so big that she couldn't get more than his cock-knob in her maw, but she could take the goat in balls-deep.

Gorging with a glutton's glee, Juanita bobbed her head up and down on the beast's thrusting prick. His balls swung into her throat as she sucked greedily on his cock-stalk. Then she pulled her lips back up and mouthed his pounding prick-head voraciously.

Juanita was sorely tempted to let the goat empty his balls into her mouth, adding his sweet cum to the bellyful of burro-cum she already had. But her cunt was blazing hot, her pink cunt-slot fluttering and sucking like a mouth. She ran the goat's prick into her throat, thinking about how lovely that long, fat cock would feel up her cunt-hole. She gulped his cock down like a sword-swallower, right to the hairy root, her chin rubbing against his balls. She blew, sucked, tongued and hummed, playing his prick like a musical instrument. She rubbed and kneaded his swollen balls.

Juanita sucked back up his slobber-soaked cock-shaft and nursed on his cock-head, blowing down his cock and dancing her tongue against the throbbing underside of his delicious cock-slab, then jumped her face down to engulf him again, as he humped and fucked into her lovely mouth.

But cum was dribbling down her gullet steadily now and she knew that she had to stop sucking the animal or else she was going to get his full cum-load in her mouth and, delicious as that prospect was, she had her cunt to consider. She gave him a last push-pull with her lips, then slowly drew her mouth off his cock- meat.

The goat snorted and stamped. Juanita's saliva was steaming from his hot meat. His hairy cock-stalk was matted with saliva and his dark cock-knob glistened.

Juanita tugged his prick down, then let it snap back up. His cock vibrated and hummed. She rubbed his slippery cock-tip against her tits, pushing her stiff pink nipples into his dripping piss-hole, massaging his cock and bails with both hands, sliding his cock between her plump tits and letting his cock-knob run into the hollow of her throat. She kissed his slimy cock-tip lovingly, then rolled away and turned onto her hands and knees, her ass toward the beast.

"Fuck me, Billy!" she urged, giving her ass a grinding, thrust, jerking toward him. Her head was down on the ground and her ass was hiked up high, thighs parted to give him access to her smoldering groin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.