It's Donkey Time! - Cover

It's Donkey Time!

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The spectators cheered the performance. One or two men threw their hats into the air and several were stamping their feet. No one clapped, but that was understandable--a man can't very well clap with one hand, and most of them were industriously pulling their pricks.

Maria looked around, sniffing, basking in the glow of that audience appreciation, loving their acclaim as much as she loved the donkey's cock.

She nodded her head as if, sprawled out on her back, she were acknowledging their response with a horizontal bow, a prone curtain call.

Sharing similar tastes, no one was shy or reluctant to reveal their randy response. A man in a cowboy hat hooted, rocking up and down as if he were riding a bucking bronco, one fist clenched on his prick.

As his cum squirted out, he snatched his Stetson off and waved it triumphantly above his head. A farmer wearing bibbed denim overalls bent over his cock as if he were plowing a furrow with his prick--and then fertilizing that furrow with his seminal seed. A lean, wiry veteran wearing faded battle dress unleashed a barrage from his hand-held howitzer, his jism looping through a long trajectory and splattering on the edge of the stage.

Then Maria saw that one of the spectators--a slender young man who looked rather delicate--was more modest than most. He was frigging away as vigorously as anyone else, but doing it with his hand inside his raincoat.

Maria would have been amused and intrigued had she realized that the young man was actually a girl, and that it was a cunt being caressed in concealment. The woman, a confirmed exhibitionist, would have been delighted to know she had a female fan.

Belinda, too, was casting her eyes around the ring of aroused spectators as she fingered her cunt, enjoying the exciting sight of all those masturbating men--although she was thinking that it was a dreadful waste of jism. She sighed wistfully, again figuring that it was a shame that she was accompanied and inhibited by Tom.

Then Belinda looked at the stage again, as Maria commenced her encore.

The donkey was standing off to one side, his prick hanging down, dripping onto the platform and his long ears drooping as if in postcoital sadness.

Juanita had moved toward him to lead him off, but then paused when she realized that Maria was not yet through performing.

Maria parted her lusty thighs wide. Her thick, black-bushed cunt gaped open, her pink cunt-slot flooded with donkey fuck- juice, her whole crotch drenched and slathered. Her clit was floating in slime.

She shifted, hiking her ass up and placing her hands under her hips. Her feet rose higher, pawing at the air, then she bowed and threw her legs right on over, so that her body was bent upon itself.

Her soaking cunt hovered just above her upturned face and her knees were beside her head. Her tongue slid across her lower lip as the woman stared up into her own cum-drenched crotch.

A hush fell over the audience.

Someone groaned, realizing what this acrobatic woman could do! There was not a man there who had not tried to give himself head and now they were fascinated as they saw that this carnal contortionist was going to gobble her own gooey gash!

A pearly drop of cum-juice ran down Maria's unfolded cunt- slot and dropped off, splashing onto her lips. She gave a hungry little whimper. Her tongue shot out and she writhed, lowering her groin onto her face. She kept her knees wide apart as her tongue slid out and tapped against her clit.

Her hands were cupped on the curved cheeks of her ass, as if the woman were tilting her cunt to her lips like a chalice she intended to drain. Her tongue flashed against her clit, traced along her pussy-lips, then slipped right up into her cunt-slot.

She tongue-fucked in and out, slurping moistly. She was tonguing out the inner folds of her open cunt greedily. Girl-cum and donkey-jism slimed onto her lips and into her open mouth. Then her lips parted wider and she clamped her mouth right onto her own cunt-slot, starting to suck.

"Ummmm--ahhhh--" she moaned, squirming onto her own upturned face.

Her cheeks drew in as she sucked. Her mouth was stuck on her cunt like a suction cup. Trickles of donkey-jism and cunt-juice ran down her cheeks.

"Holy shit!" Belinda breathed.

Belinda's sensual lips and tongue were working, as if she were emulating what Maria was doing. Her tongue flicked out tantalizingly.

"Oooooh--I wish I could do that!" she rasped.

"Suck your own cunt?" Tom croaked.

"Yeah. And--" she gave Tom an impish, sideways glance, "-- and her cunt, too!"

Tom groaned in despair of her depravity, but his prick leaped savagely. Unlike the others, Tom had not jacked himself off. He might have been a bit of a prude, but he was no fool and he was saving his load for a far more interesting receptacle than his own hand.

Maria's thighs tensed and rippled. Her ass churned as she mopped her muff against her face, coating herself with fuck-cream from chin to brow. The cheeks of her ass parted, showing the tight brown bud of her shit-hole. She worked the tip of her finger against her puckered cunt-slot, then slid it in, frigging her asshole as she mouthed her cunt.

She moved her hand down into her groin and licked at her soiled finger, then pushed it into her shit-chute again. She changed hands, reaming her ass with one and rubbing her clit with the other, pushing her fingers into her mouth as she alternated and still sucked hungrily on her pussy all the while.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.