Incestuous Love - Cover

Incestuous Love

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As a teenager, Linda swears off men 'forever' after she is brutaly raped and impregnated by a complete stranger. One night she is invited to a party by her now-teenage son's girlfriend's mom, where she has her mind changed and has more pleasure than she ever dreamed of. From then on she never turns down a chance for pleasure, even when the pleasure is with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The knock startled Linda out of her day dreams, and she jumped up from her chair to hurry to the door. She hadn't noticed that it was dark outside, and she felt like a fool when she opened the door to see Valerie Boyd standing there in the dark. She immediately switched on the light.

"Goodness, I wasn't watching the time... Please come in," Linda said sheepishly, completely forgetting about Valerie's wanton activities by the firelight last night.

"It does get dark early here... How are you, dear?" Valerie said in response. Her tone was friendly, almost too much so, and Linda saw that she was smiling as she stepped into the room.

"I'm fine, thank you," Linda answered, forgetting also that she was supposed to have a headache.

"The children didn't forget to tell you I was coming? A night out can do wonders for a headache..." Valerie eyed her friend's outfit, aware that she had taken some time to get ready. She was pleased that she wouldn't have to sell Linda on going out with her, as it was obvious she was dressed to go. "Your dress is just perfect for Harvey's place."

"Well, I really didn't know what to wear, but the choice was easy. This is the only dressy outfit I brought," Linda smiled, assuming Harvey's Place was a local Big Sur restaurant. She purposely ignored the comment about her headache as Valerie didn't seem to want or need an explanation anyway. And keeping the conversation on clothes was a means of preventing it coming up again. The other woman kept her coat on, but it was open in the front, enough so that Linda could see the type of dress she was wearing. It appeared to be quite revealing and a bit too sexy for just going out to a restaurant, but Linda figured that was simply the way Karen's mother always dressed at night.

"I'll get my coat and we can go," Linda said, walking into the bedroom, again reminded of how she had used her coat when watching Valerie and the two men. She made a mental note to be careful about everything she mentioned that evening, as a slip of the tongue could give her away. I'd just die if she knew I had been watching her with those two naked men!

Coat on, Linda returned to the living room and smiled at the mother of her son's girlfriend. "I sure do appreciate your invitation, Valerie... It'll be good to get out this evening."

"It's something we should have done ages ago... Strange that we have to come all the way down here before getting together for an evening." Of course, she never would have considered taking Linda Hall to such a party if her daughter hadn't suggested it. Karen thought Linda needed loosening up, and if that didn't happen at Harvey's place, nothing would ever help her.

"All set," Linda announced as she turned off all but one light in the living room. Valerie had left her car down by the camp manager's office and the two well-dressed young women walked together in silence, Linda pulling her coat around her while Valerie let her wrap hang open.

Once in the car, Valerie drove up to the coast highway and headed south. About a mile later she turned left onto a narrow road that wound among dense groves of redwood trees. Along the way, Linda observed several private homes surrounded by large parcels of property, and she couldn't help thinking how nice it would be to own such places. It was the privacy that each offered that appealed to her most. After they had been on the road for nearly ten minutes, Valerie finally turned in past large stone stanchions, onto a private drive. Linda wondered just where they were going, as from the entrance to the property, she couldn't see any sign of a building or structure of any kind.

"This is Harvey's place!" Valerie abruptly announced, gesturing ahead with her hand.

"My, it's certainly off the beaten path," Linda commented, and she was thinking it had to be very special to get people to come such a distance. "How much property do they have here?" she questioned wanting to make small talk.

"It's quite extensive... You should really see it in the daylight. The river runs right behind the place!" Valerie said, but she was laughing to herself, sure that after that evening Rick's mother would only be interested in other things.

Linda stared ahead into the darkness beyond the headlights of the car, and for several minutes she saw nothing. But then, as if suddenly looming up before her, there were lighted windows like iridescent squares among the trees. In another moment, they were in an area where several other cars were parked. Valerie pulled up and stopped next to an expensive foreign sports car. Linda immediately assumed that the restaurant had to be quite expensive too.

"Well, I certainly am amazed. I never would have found this place on my own," Linda said as she got out of the car.

"We are here by special invitation, Linda... And I think you'll find it fun." Karen's mother smiled and led the way to the front door of the large, modernistic house.

"Do you mean it's a private club?" she questioned, surprised by her friend's statement.

"Club? You must be confused... This is a private home," Valerie explained, even though she had known all along that Linda had been thinking they were going to a restaurant. "This is Harvey's place... His home!"

It was too late to turn back. Linda Hall felt her heart pounding as she realized what Valerie was saying. They were going into someone's private residence, which could only mean it was also a party.

Her eyes scanned over the building and grounds, taking in all she could see in the darkness, and it was apparent that the place belonged to an extremely wealthy man. She had no idea of what to expect inside, but the fact of being around the rich made her nervous. She wasn't sure she would know how to act in the midst of such wealth. And worse, with Karen's mother present there was always the chance of something bizarre and unusual happening. But she couldn't leave, at least not right then.

Linda laughed artificially, "I thought this place was a restaurant!" She didn't want her friend to think her foolish and awkwardly shy, but she knew it must be written all over her face.

"You mean the kids didn't tell you it was a party?" Valerie said, though she knew they hadn't.

"No... I guess they forgot..."

"Well, believe me, the food here is far superior to any restaurant in the area," Valerie added, as if to imply that Linda's concern was for the quality of the place. Her comment embarrassed the young mother, and that was exactly the effect she wanted. She stepped up to the door and rang the bell before anything else could be said.

For Linda, it seemed to take forever for someone to come to the door; but in fact, the door opened a few seconds later. Standing in the doorway was a tall rather handsome man. Linda was instantly reminded of the typical rich playboy. His hair was wavy and dark, his features sharply defined and evenly tanned, but it was his eyes that caught her attention first. They were like black liquid pools, large and mysterious, and she felt he was able to look right through her.

"Ah, at last my special guests arrive," the man said, his voice deep toned and masculine. "Valerie, my dear, it's good to see you again."

Linda tried to maintain her composure as the tall man warmly kissed Karen's mother on the lips and then a second later turned to face her. His physical presence seemed to reach out and engulf her completely.

"This is Linda Hall, the one I told you about," Valerie said, and then to Linda, "Your host."

"Thank you for inviting us, Mr..." She wondered about his last name.

"Harvey! But please call me Tom," he answered taking her hand in his.

Linda was confused, and it showed. Was his name Tom or Harvey? she wondered. The explanation came before she could ask.

"Everyone calls this shack Harvey's place... My name is Tom Harvey," he said, a broad smile spreading across his face.

"I see," Linda said in a soft voice. She wasn't sure what to make of the man standing before her, but his smile was so pleasant and reassuring that her nervousness went away. When he turned his attention back to Valerie, Linda couldn't help looking him over. He was wearing a colorful, loose fitting shirt and dark slacks, a casual outfit that somehow looked very, very expensive on him. She guessed him to be about forty, as there was a hint of grey in his sideburns.

"Everyone seems to have gathered in the game room," Tom said, his wink to Valerie going unseen by Rick's mother. "Please follow me, ladies," he added, and he offered an arm to both of them.

Linda couldn't help being impressed by his suave manner, and she put her arm in his, anxious to see more of the large house. Every room was wood paneled, some in different shades than others, and the ceiling seemed to vault into the sky, standing at the top of round wood pillars. He led them through the two-storied living room, and to one side was a wide stairway that led below. It was then that Linda realized the living room stood at least one story above the back of the house, and as she walked down the stairs, she saw before her a long room that appeared crowded with people. It was lit only by candles, so it was hard to tell just how many people there were, but the room was obviously built for just such a gathering. To one side were floor to ceiling windows, and outside was a balcony running the length of the room. There were spotlights mounted somewhere on the house that pointed out to large redwoods and the river. It made an impressive picture, like a setting that Linda had seen before only in movies. Scattered about the dark wood paneled room were couches and overstuffed chairs, and here and there were large pillows thrown down on the carpeted floor. Some of the people were standing, others sitting, and some were even lounging on the pillows. It could have appeared a typical party, but Linda became nervous again as she realized the people were all talking quietly, almost in a whisper. Ordinarily she would have expected such a crowd to be boisterous.

Tom led them across the long room, some of the people greeting Valerie as they walked, but Linda paid little attention to them as she was more concerned about the way Tom held her arm. It almost seemed as if he was being intimate, though he was only touching her arm. She tried to put it out of her mind, believing it to be her imagination, and forced herself to study the layout more closely. Halfway in the room, on the wall opposite the windows, was a large natural stone fireplace, a fire blazing brightly to add to the effect of the candles. Though the room was large, Linda realized it felt intimate simply because of the artistic lighting; and she found this discovery to be interesting. Moments later, she found herself standing in front of a bar.

"This is an important part of this room," Tom said, and Linda realized he had been talking the whole time they walked through the house. He had been pointing things out, but she had been too engrossed in looking to really hear. Tom went on, pointing to a buffet covered with exotic looking food. "Over there the tidbits and morsels of palatable pleasure, and here," he added motioning to the white jacketed man behind the bar, "Here you may quench your thirst."

"You have a beautiful home," Linda said nodding to her host. She was flattered by the extravagant manner of Tom Harvey to someone he had just met. She was after all, only a secretary, and he obviously was more monetarily powerful than her boss, Karl Williams.

"You are too kind... What may I order for you, Linda?"

His eyes again seemed to penetrate right through her, yet in a way that was complimentary, and the young mother felt herself blushing as though embarrassed by praise. She couldn't think of how to answer him. "Whatever you suggest will be fine," she said shyly.

Tom smiled and motioned to the man behind the bar. "Jason here makes a special drink that I am quite fond of... He keeps the ingredients a secret, but it does contain Pernod. You know, cloudy and nice!" He held up two fingers to Jason. "Your special, Jason."

"Linda, dear?" It was a female voice - familiar.

She had almost forgotten about Valerie, and she wondered how long the other woman had been calling her name. She turned to see Valerie approaching with two men on either side of her. Linda didn't recognize them until they were a few feet away, and then she thought she might faint. It's them! The men with Valerie last night. Oh my God!

"I want you to meet a couple of old friends," Valerie went on quite casually. "This is Ray, and this is Don... Linda Hall, boys!"

Linda felt dizzy as she nodded to each, hoping she appeared unshaken, but she was sure her face reddened as each man eyed her openly. God, she had seen them naked and fucking Valerie less than twenty four hours earlier!

"How do you do?"

"Pleasure."

"Honored."

"I'm showing Linda the view," Tom interjected before anymore could be said by either man. "Jason, fix Valerie one of your specials," he added as he picked up two tall glasses from the bar.

Linda was glad of the chance to avoid further conversation with the two men and Valerie, at least until she regained her composure, and she happily took the offered drink from Tom and put her arm on his to walk to the porch. She felt as if she were escaping from some terrible crime, and she took a sip of her drink to still her pounding heart. It wasn't until she was standing outside on the porch with Tom that she felt she could again speak normally, and she felt grateful to him for having saved her from possible embarrassment.

"Thank you for this," she said holding up her drink, "It's really quite good. I don't usually drink, but this is mild and pleasant tasting..."

Tom had guided her to the railing at the edge of the balcony. He clicked his glass against hers and took a large sip of his drink, "There's plenty more where this came from, and you can be sure it won't hurt you..." he said watching her gulp down nearly half her drink.

Linda felt warm and more relaxed with each swallow of the potent mixture, and it did seem to help her get over the embarrassment of meeting Ray and Don. She stared out at the lighted trees and grounds below, listening to the sounds of the river nearby, a sound that lulled her senses, pleasantly. It was such a cool night, and yet here on Tom Harvey's porch she felt warm.

"Are you sure this drink is mild?" she found herself questioning, as the first zephyrs of lightheadedness rippled through her brain.

Tom laughed as if she had made some joke.

"Take off your coat... It's not the drink, it's radiant heat out here," he said tapping his shoe on the floor of the balcony. "Tiles under the floor."

"Oh my gosh," Linda giggled feeling silly. She set her drink down on the railing and slipped out of her coat with Tom's help, and she still felt warm and comfortable. "That's amazing!" she added, picking up her drink again and taking another large gulp. "You have a remarkable home, Mr. Harvey."

They talked, Tom mostly, about humorously unimportant things that made Linda laugh a lot. She drank too, and each time her glass was nearly empty, Jason seemed to be standing by with a fresh one. She lost count after the third drink, but by then she no longer cared. The liquor, or whatever, did have an effect on her, but it came gradually, barely recognizable for what it was. She felt warmer and more aware of her own physical presence, and everything seemed all right, including the slightly off-color jokes that Tom told her. She laughed openly, surprised that she felt no embarrassment or shame, but instead, she felt a pleasant tingling in the pit of her belly, especially when he looked at her in his special way.

When they walked back inside the large room, it was darker... the only light now coming from the fireplace. Gliding, not walking, they moved to one side where she saw Valerie stretched out on a large pillow, smiling up at her. Linda returned the smile as she, too, made herself comfortable on one of the large pillows next to Karen's mother. Again Linda had a drink in her hand, and Tom was beside her, not threateningly, just there. Music was playing from somewhere, everywhere, while the room danced with the flickering light of the fire, and her young very aware body seemed to pulsate with it, the tempo increasing toward an infinite point.

"Wow!" Linda heard herself say, and she laughed as Tom nodded in response. She sipped more of the insidious drink, her mouth feeling dry, and she looked over to where Valerie was lying back on the large pillow, noting without surprise that Karen's mother's dress had slipped far up her firmly smooth thighs. Almost casually Linda saw that she was wearing no panties; oddly enough, it seemed funny and nice at the same time. Then Ray came over and said something about a movie to Tom, and everyone was smiling and nodding in anticipation. Ray was gone and back again, this time settling down comfortably on the same big pillow with Valerie. Linda turned, looking away to discover that somehow a large motion picture screen had descended just before them. Other people in the room were settling down, becoming even quieter than before, and Rick's innocent young mother drank more of the cool liquid in her glass, feeling as though she could never get enough.

Vaguely, she was aware of Tom's hand around her shoulders. It seemed innocent enough, a reminder that they were sharing some special secret, and she relaxed against his arm, convinced that she couldn't be hurt. Her senses were fine-tuned, alert and ripe for any sign of warmth and comfort, and the large pillow under her body seemed to press up into her loins, making contact with the softly parted lips of her tingling vagina through her sheer panties.

Linda turned her head toward Tom, and his face was close, very close, moving like a descending sphere as his eager warm lips met her. She wanted him to kiss her, to press his mouth and tongue into her to draw out the raging heat that poured through her fiery body. It lingered, held to a boiling pitch of passion that made her mind blank out what she knew was a very real danger. His wetly quivering tongue flicked into her open mouth, touching the roof of her mouth like a hot poker, and she began sucking on it hungrily, feeling a warm inviting promise of fulfillment that she had never felt in a kiss before that moment. It was good, too good, and she searched through the alcoholic haze in her mind to find reason for it all being wrong. But when the kiss ended, she felt only disappointment. He had kissed her, and she had let him. It was kindness, a secret understanding formed in the privacy of a room full of people.

Tom raised his hand as if signaling someone in the distant darkness, and almost immediately Jason was there with fresh drinks. Tom took a sip, as did she, and he was talking to her, telling her about a film they were about to see, but that was unimportant compared with the depth of his eyes. How could she have ever been afraid of men?

There was a sudden tenseness in the room, as if everyone was waiting anxiously for an event, and she, too, became excited... but for what reason, she couldn't guess. Then she saw a pin-point of light across the room, and she followed the beam with her eyes to discover that the screen in front of her was brightly lit. The music that had been playing faded out, and on the screen a close shot of a beautiful young girl appeared. She was asleep in a bed, her long, black hair framing an attractive face against a pure white pillow. She was dreaming, as she squirmed slightly, and a low moaning sound came from her pert lips. There was the faintest hint of tiny beads of perspiration on the girl's forehead, and her eyes blinked rapidly as if she was half-asleep, half-awake.

The camera pulled back slowly to reveal a feminine bedroom, and it was apparent that the girl was sleeping with only a sheet covering her ripe young body. There were distinct impressions in the sheet outlining the firm little breasts, narrow waist and sexily curving hips. Almost imperceptibly, the girl began to move her body, as if she were trying to feel the faintest weight of the sheet where it pressed against her. The camera continued pulling back until a chair beyond the bed came into view, and on it was a sleeping German Shepherd dog; the animal too seemed to be dreaming.

The view angle changed to the foot of the bed and closed in on the girl. Her mouth was partly open, and her pink tongue flicked out and in, moistening her lips until they glistened. She was breathing faster and faster, her chest rising and falling as her hand moved under the sheet, the impression clearly showing that she was reaching for her breasts. For a moment, her hand lingered there fondling the twin mounds with obvious pleasure, and then, the heat of her body apparently stifling, she grasped the edge of the sheet, slowly pulling it down to expose her nakedly firm breasts.

Her softly fleshed little breasts were starkly white against the sun-bronzed color of her tanned skin; the nipples dark and the aureoles a brownish gold. Her hand moved immediately back over the nipples, rolling them into a pointed hardness. Her hips continued their grinding motion, the rhythm becoming more intense as she became more aroused. She pushed the sheet down further, first exposing her smoothly flattened belly, and then almost frantically, she kicked the sheet clear of her body. She lay with her legs apart, completely naked, and her legs scissored out wider to expose to the camera the entire length of her moistly glistening cunt and the gleaming little clitoris nestled at the top of the hair-lined slit.

Her hand left her breasts then, circling down over her stomach, down over the silky pubic hair, down between her firm young thighs so that the tips of her fingers revolved over her rigidly pulsating clitoris.

Linda held her breath, trying to quiet it as she watched the scene before her. She had never in her life seen such an obscene film, and she was grateful for the near total darkness of the room. The image was penetrating her intoxicated haze, reminding her of her own wakeful dreams, and she found that she sympathized with the girl on the screen. It was as though that young girl was begging for a release she couldn't have, and Linda too felt the tingling sensation so familiar to her. It seemed to start in her belly and slowly move down to the space between her legs until it reached her hardened clitoris. It was all she could do to keep from touching herself there, and she wiggled her buttocks back into the soft pillow, feeling the material of her dress and panties press up between her moistly parted thighs. She was hardly aware of Tom's hand as it moved over to her breast, and she made no move to stop him as she felt the tiny bud-like nipple harden under the lacy material of her brassiere. She would have to stop him, but it could wait until the delicious tingling between her legs subsided. Keeping her eyes glued to the screen, she took another sip of the pleasant tasting drink she held.

The girl in the movie twisted her naked young buttocks against the mattress as though she was trying to bury herself in it, and her fingers played teasingly at the narrow slit of her wetly quivering cunt. As if being attacked by some unseen lover, sheer wanton desire took hold of her, and her hands began fluttering over her body as though they were out of control... until they both came to rest at the "V" of her softly rounded thighs. She groaned with the contact of her hands against her obviously aroused pussy, and she pulled her knees up, jackknifing them back and spreading her legs even wider apart until the camera was zeroed in on the moistly glistening furrow between. Her fingertips crawled to the pink hair-covered lips and spread them slowly apart until the wetly quivering layers of cuntal flesh were fully visible, and the mouth-like orifice had opened hungrily. The half-moons of her rounded buttocks shone clearly, divided by the hot, avid crevice between them. Her tiny anus nestled mysterious and inviting below the swollen and agitated lips. The girl extended her long middle finger and, sliding it downward, she inserted it into the pinkly glistening valley, stroking the bud-like clitoris at the same time.

Her sensuous movements on the bed increased as her probing fingers worked themselves inside the blushing edges of her trembling young cunt, slowly widening the lips. She wormed her outstretched middle finger in and out smoothly between the lubricated opening as she drew her legs back up to her breasts, and her softly rounded buttocks rose and fell in response to the searching finger. The girl's facial muscles tightened as she joined still another finger with the first. Clenching her teeth, she pushed both of them into the tightly clasping pink folds. They disappeared with a soft sucking noise, and the girl purred with pleasure.

For a brief moment a suddenly sober Linda considered leaving - running away - as she remembered what had happened to her traitorous body simply by watching Valerie and the two men the previous evening, but that thought quickly faded as she took another sip of her drink. The liquid seemed to calm her mind, while her awakened young body was alive with sensations coursing through her flesh in licking flames of desire. Tom had pulled her so close against him now that she could hardly move. When he suddenly moved his hand to the top of her dress and boldly pushed under it and her brassiere to cup her naked breast, she didn't even want to move! Small pin-pricks of delicious feeling danced over her nerves to her nipples as he maddeningly rolled the hard little bud of one breast tip between thumb and forefinger. Her emotions ran away, and what fear she might have felt earlier was simply overpowered by an ever increasing flood of passion. She hazily snuggled back against Tom's strong arm while her eyes remained fixed on the erotic movie.

The girl in the film was possessed with a nakedly implacable lust as she writhed beneath her own driving fingers in uncontrollable passion. The steadily increasing rhythm drew loud grunts of pleasure from deep in her throat as her fingers sank into the tightly clasping cuntal opening, making sucking noises as she withdrew them again. Her face was contorted with an animal lust as she strained furiously to reach a climax, her young mouth open and groaning in obvious frustration. She rolled her head from side to side, her hair flying like a thousand soft whips onto the pillow, and it was apparent she was becoming desperate for any kind of release.

She pumped harder and faster, her fingers sliding in and out of her wide-spread pussy almost too fast to see as she tightly clenched and unclenched her buttocks as she strained up against her probing hands. Her grunts became louder with each passing second, until her actions and voice seemed to blend into one mighty cry of passion.

Then, impossibly, the girl froze, and the camera zoomed back to reveal the huge German Shepherd leaping onto the bed. The girl's eyes widened in terror as the dog stood menacingly between her outstretched legs, growling in warning. She started to move, to roll off the bed, but the dog's loud bark made her freeze once again. She remained immobilized with her fingers in her aroused young cunt and thighs spread and knees drawn up to her chest. She didn't dare move as the big canine hovered over her naked body, his great panting head hardly inches above her defenselessly upturned loins.

Linda was stunned by the sight of the dog on the bed, and she gripped Tom's arm, her nerves tingling with fright. She was totally engrossed by the actions on the screen, even to the point of identifying with the girl.

"My God!" she gasped, her voice low and quaking. "What's going to happen? The dog is so..." Her words trailed off as she felt a shudder run through her aroused body.

"She knows well what the dog wants, and I think she would like it, too," Tom answered, his mouth close to Linda's ear.

The helplessness of the girl in the film made Linda feel vulnerable also, and she held tightly to Tom's arm for security. She was a bundle of erotically tingling nerves, fascinated by the thought of the dog raping the girl. She wanted to be repulsed and shocked, but curiosity and excitement dominated her mind. The evil fascination of seeing the impending ravishment gripped her body, and her tension made her spine stiffen. She gulped down several large mouthfuls of her drink, which helped her to relax once more. Tom's hand on her naked breast felt good, a feeling that she didn't want to deny herself for the first time since she could remember. His fingers tweaking her nipple made tiny jolts of heated arousal jump along her nerve ends, and she squirmed her buttocks down harder against the pillow, forcing it to press deeper into her wet crevice. Her panties were soaked from her excitement, and she squeezed her thighs together to hold down the overpowering sensation beginning to grow there. She was on dangerous ground in an unfamiliar situation, but she could not bring herself to deny the hotly demanding throbbing of her cunt. The smoothness of the pillow excited the overly sensitive pink lips of her vagina, and she felt tiny shocks pulsing in the bud of her clitoris. She bit into her lower lip to hold back the forbidden sensations that were heatedly pulsating up between her legs with greater urgency, as her attention was concentrated on the film.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.