Hungry For Sister - Cover

Hungry For Sister

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brother and sister devise a plan to have her kidnapped so that they can ransom her gang-boss stepfather for some money so that they can run away and live together. Then when the ransom is paid they make their fatal mistake! Instead of taking the money and running, they all have a free-for-all orgy and they get caught. At least it is by the police - or is it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Judy wrapped her arms around her brother's neck. Then she twined her legs around him. As he came into the hideout, shouldering the door closed behind himself, she clung to him like an octopus, nibbling hungrily on the side of his throat. Since Paul had left her hanging short of an orgasm the day before, she had done nothing but dream of her brother. It had been like a starving man dreaming of food, or someone dying of thirst dreaming of gallons and gallons of clear, cold water.

Mike reached under the raincoat and cupped her ass with his hands, supporting her. He turned his head and their mouths met in a driving, devouring, hungry kiss. His fingers sank into the meaty orbs of her buttocks and he squeezed and clutched at the yielding masses, pulling them apart until she could feel her flesh stretching and feel cool air touching her asshole and her pussy.

Hanging on Mike with one arm, Judy managed to slip the other out of the sleeve of the raincoat. Then she reversed the operation and her only garment dropped to the floor, leaving her naked. She was still hanging onto her brother, still had her arms tangled around his neck, her legs scissored around his thighs. Her pelvis rocked and rolled as she ground her crotch against his leg, grinding his hard body and rough clothes into her pussy.

"Off," Mike grunted at last, breaking the kiss, releasing her ass.

Judy let her feet drop to the floor, untwined her arms and backed away from her brother. Without waiting for him to say anything, she was tackling his belt.

Mike stroked his hands down her sides, then up to her breasts. He thumbed her nipples, making them bounce and harden. "Don't you want to know what's happening?"

"Not now," Judy answered, her voice throaty with need. "Only thing I want right now is you." She had his pants open and was fondling the tower of his erection. His proud cock stood out stiffly from the thick bush of pubic hair at its base. She knelt in front of him and dragged his pants down around his calves.

"What if I don't want you?" Mike teased, steadying himself by putting one hand on her head.

Judy smiled at him confidently, and ran one finger up the hot length of his stiff, ready prick. She paused to scratch the underside where the glans curved up toward the slit.

Mike looked fondly down at his sister. She was sitting on her heels, her back very straight. Her breasts jutted out boldly, the twin peaks of her nipples looking like tiny volcanic peaks. Between her lush pale mounds he could see the dark vee of her triangle between her golden, graceful thighs. As he watched she spread her knees to reveal herself to him. His pale cock with its rounded pink head was pointing straight at her sweet, innocent face. This was his sister, and she was more desirable than any other woman in the world.

A shining clear drop appeared at the tip of Mike's cock as if by magic. Thick and viscous, it formed a magnifying lens over the tiny slit, distorting and enlarging the opening. Finally the globbet grew too large and heavy. It oozed down the curve of the head of Mike's cock, leaving a shining snaillike trail behind it. Judy's mouth was watering with desire as she watched the gleaming oozing drop just inches away. She could see the texture of the head of Mike's prick, the vague scar of his circumcision below the groove where the glans joined the pale-veined shaft.

The young girl captured the shining drop before it could drool off his cock. Catching the liquid with her fingers, she smeared it back up ward, coating the head of her brother's powerful prick with it, making his flesh gleam. The juice was hot, sticky, and marvelously slippery. It was perfectly suited to the task for which it had been designed, greasing the way into her pussy.

Pushing against his strong thighs, remaining on her knees in front of him, she guided him back to the old chair. He sat down on it obediently and she crawled up to him. Then he spread his knees and she pushed up between them.

His cock was tipped upward, lolling slightly to one side as it reached powerfully for the ceiling. Below it, between his thighs, his balls hung heavy in their wrinkled sac. A few curling, fine pubic hairs had sprouted energetically from that skin container.

Judy hooked her elbows over her brother's thighs, rested her forearms along those strong columns, and reached for his stiff, throbbing erection. His excitement had yielded a second oozing drop and it was trickling slowly down the under side of his phallus, leaving another shining trail. Judy caught this drop on her thumb and smeared it up the underside of Mike's warm shaft. She feasted her eyes on his hard, massive cock. From her intimate vantage point she could see a few fine capillaries beneath the pale, sensitive skin. The veins bulged with blood, and the skin stretched tightly over them and the engorged Interior of the tower of gristle.

Judy lifted on her knees, until her mouth was over his spearing cock. Mike shifted his ass for ward on the chair and his belly wrinkled as he slouched lower. His fingers stroked through the lush dark curls of Judy's hair as he stared lovingly down at her sweet face. Her hair tickled his thighs as she hovered over his upstanding penis. Her fingers gripped the base of his shaft delicately but firmly, steadying it so it pointed straight into her face. Mike felt as if his cock was going to explode it was so hard and full of blood and lust.

Judy's mouth worked as she tormented herself with the sight of her brother's sturdy erection, the erection he had because of her. Her mouth watered as she hovered over that monster lance of flesh. A drop of saliva drooled from her lip to trickle over the curving pinkish cap and mingle with his excited secretions. She squeezed the base of his throbbing prick between her fingers. It felt like hard rubber in her grip.

Then she lowered her mouth to the bulbous head. Opening her lips, she encircled the knobby tip with them, setting them into the groove just below his glans. She curved her tongue lovingly around the hot, yielding flesh, tasted his lubricating juices. Her nose full of the smell of him, she lifted her head slowly, and, maintaining a delicate suction, sucked blood into the cap of his cock.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike sighed, his senses flaming from the feel of his sister's loving mouth around the head of his prick. He felt as if the head of his cock was going to explode.

Judy lowered her head, taking slightly more of his hot meat in her mouth. Again, she made her tongue conform to his contours, pressed and stroked his hot flesh. Saliva poured from her glands to pool around the invading bulk of hot cock. Sealing her lips around his prick, Judy lifted and sucked, pulling her head up and away from his crotch. His juices and her spit mixed in her mouth and she swallowed hungrily.

Curling the index finger and thumb of one hand around the base of Mike's cock, she began to explore between his thighs with the other. She lifted his loaded balls on her fingertips, loving the warm, curving weight of his sperm-laden ovoids, At the same time she tightened the ring she had formed around his prick into a tourniquet.

She lowered her head and opened her mouth to take his phallus into her mouth again. In her mind she was calling herself a "cocksucker", and a "brother-fucker", and the names made her guts tighten with a perverse excitement. She was sucking her brother's cock and loving it. She loved the taste of his hot meat in her mouth, the flavor of his clinging, sticky, slippery secretions on her tongue.

She could feel her vagina oozing excitement that was trickling down and pooling on the floor. Her peaking, excited, hard nipples were right at the edge of the chair Mike was sitting on. By squirming slightly, she made those excited, sensitive points brush the hard, cold corner of the seat. It felt as if live fire was searing the tips of her tits.

Mike's cock was halfway to the back of her mouth this time when she closed her lips around it and scrubbed it with her tongue. She sucked it hungrily, then lifted her head off the spear that was spitting her. As she raised her head, she felt her brother's balls lift from her fingers, tighten up against the base of his phallus.

Mike's fingers were in her hair, knotting in her curls as fire slashed through him. His toes curled with lust as his sister sucked her head up off his cock, her mouth drawing still another surge of blood into his already swollen shaft. His buttocks clenched and his hips lifted in an instinctive and uncontrollable urge to drive his pulsing organ deep into her mouth.

Judy let him drive her head down on his cock, let him jam his hot, meaty bulk deep into her mouth. Closing her lips around his huge shaft, she pressed her tongue against the cylindrical tower of flesh at it drove toward the back of her mouth. She sucked as it rammed into her throat. Her eyes squeezed shut and tears trickled from under her eyelids as she fought the urge to gag. Then she opened her eyes and stared at the blurred mass of her brother's pubic bush, just inches away.

She had sucked cock before, but never like this, never as willingly and eagerly as she was now. She loved having her brother's hard, hot, heavy sausage of living gristle stuffing her mouth. Just the act of sucking her brother's cock was enough to make her guts tighten with perverted lust. This incestuous, unnatural act was enough to make her vagina spasm hungrily in search of something to fill it.

She wasn't going to get Mike's cock in her pussy this time, and she knew it. She had gone too far down this road to stop now. She was committed to taking his load of semen in her mouth, fated to swallow his thick, clinging gobs of cum. And she was loving every frantic minute of it. And she was going to enjoy a gasping dry orgasm of her own just from having Mike pump his sperm down her throat.

And the time was drawing near. Mike's hips were lifting and rammed into her throat, bruising her. She sucked and swallowed the waves of saliva his invasion set off, lifted her head, sucking hungrily all the time, as if she were slurping up the sweet juices from a popsicle.

She drove her head down on her brother's iron-hard, blood-hot shaft of meat still again, harder and faster this time. She used suction to draw her down harder and faster and further than before, let Mike help drive her down on him. She felt his body jerk as he rammed his prick into her, slammed it down her throat. Every muscle in Judy's own body was writhing in a wild, in sane flaming orgasm.

As she lifted her head and rammed it down again, threatening to run herself through with his blunt bludgeon of lust, she dandled his balls, then probed back into that dark, sweaty smelly place behind them. She scratched the throbbing, muscular ridge between the base of his scrotum and the puckered dimple of his asshole, and as she did, she felt his balls tighten and hug the base of his cock. She felt his muscles tensing, his body cocking itself for the final effort.

With frantic haste, she lifted her head one last time, sucked in a tremendous breath through her nose, then rammed her head down on her brother's vibrating phallus. She sucked that living, hot, column of flesh deep into her mouth, and down her throat as she felt his balls convulse. She felt a hot wad of semen rip down the length of his shaft, a quivering, muscular squirm propelling the thick globbet along the tight channel. The first clinging blob of sperm-laden fluid bulleted from the head of his cock and spattered the back of her throat. She gulped it down, and then the unending waves were coming faster than she could swallow, pouring into her convulsing throat, pooling in her mouth and oozing from her lips.

At the first hint of his climax, Mike had forced himself to let up on his sister's head, in case she didn't want to take his load in her mouth. But when she rammed her head back down on him, he knew she wanted his sperm, knew she was willing to absorb his flood of cum in her mouth. His hips surged upward, threatening to ram his cock out the other side of her head. He let his own head drop back and loll loosely as he felt his semen sear up his prick and explode into his sister's throat. He had never had a cocksucking like this before in his life. His entire body was bathed in fiery pleasure as his groin emptied its titanic load of semen into his sister's working mouth. The feel of her throat spasming around the bead of his cock as she swallowed the gummy liquid kept his ejaculation going on and on and on. His cumming threatened to last forever as he poured semen into Judy's stomach. But, eventually, his load had to run out, and did. And then he was left with his groin spasming in the delicious agony of dry heaves. Judy finally spat out his prick, his belly ached with the glorious feel of total carnal exhaustion.

Groggy, he looked down at Judy as she sat squatting back on her heels in front of him. Her chin was glistening with spit and semen. She looked as content as a cat they had once had after it had gorged itself on a half pint of heavy cream.

Judy's belly felt full, loaded with the warm soup of Mike's cum. Shiver after shiver of dying lust wracked her while she fought for breath. Her mouth was filled with the taste of his metallic, salty semen, and her nose was filled with the clinging, distinctive stench of masculine sex.

"Yum!" she finally exclaimed.

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed. "What a greeting!"

Judy struggled to her feet. She settled her naked form in her brother's lap, snuggling against him warmly. The chair groaned ominously under their combined weight but didn't collapse. Wrapping her arms around Mike, she kissed him, opening her mouth and letting him taste his own semen on her breath.

Mike responded eagerly to her kiss, sweeping one hand upward to cup and massage one of his sister's firm, young breasts. His groin ached as his cock tried vainly to respond to this new stimulation from his sister. But his penis insisted on remaining resolutely limp under the soft, pliable mass of her ass. He fondled the warm length of her body tenderly, stroking her satiny bare skin lovingly.

"Hi, Brother," Judy giggled.

"Hello, Sister," Mike responded. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Judy answered.

"Even... ?" Mike asked, sliding a hand down into the hot, hairy crevice of her sex. He slid his fingers into the sticky, unused juicy opening of her pussy.

"Even there," Judy admitted with a sigh. "Just sucking your cock was enough to make me cum."

"I'll be damned," Mike marveled.

Just then there was a knocking on the door and they both froze guiltily.

"Who's there?" Judy called after finding her voice.

"It's me. Cynthia."

"Shit!" Mike swore softly. "She can't find us like this."

"Just a minute," Judy called. "Pull up your pants," she whispered softly to her brother. Getting off his lap, she picked up the raincoat and slipped it over her nude body. In the kitchen she quickly rinsed her mouth out with cola. Then she dawdled tensely while Mike fastened his pants. Finally she opened the door.

Cynthia breezed in briskly, fastened her gaze on Mike sharply, and glared. "I thought I'd find you here," she growled.

"Hi, Cynthia," Mike greeted his girl friend meekly.

Judy went on the offensive quickly, sensing the trouble that was brewing. "Why shouldn't he be here? He is my brother, after all."

"He certainly is," Cynthia retorted. "And I hope you don't ever forget it, either."

"Just what is that supposed to mean?" Mike demanded sharply.

"I mean, I don't think any incestuous little couplings would do our scheme any good at all," Cynthia explained meticulously.

"Incestuous couplings!" Judy erupted. "Why I never heard such nonsense in my life. Incest is--why--why--incest is perverted!"

"So's cocksucking," Cynthia said. Her seeming clairvoyance made both Judy and Mike start guiltily.

Judy had rinsed her mouth out with cola, and felt fairly secure. She stepped over to Cynthia. "Care to kiss me to see if you can taste anything on my breath?" she asked sweetly.

She was more than a little surprised when Cynthia took her up on her offer. When Cynthia's soft, girlish lips came down on hers, a surprising sweep of heat burned through Judy. Boldly, Judy opened her mouth in invitation to the slender blonde girl. When Cynthia followed up by probing Judy's mouth with her tongue, Judy's senses flamed to life. She knew Mike was watching, and must be amazed at the bold, lust-filled lesbian kiss.

Judy wrapped her arms around Cynthia and the two girls went into a tight, tangled embrace. Mike watched in astonishment. He could see how the girls' mouths were working as they explored each other with their tongues. His guts knotted at the sight. When the clinch broke and Cynthia reached to unbutton Judy's raincoat, he sank down dumbly on the chair to watch what happened next.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.