Hungry For Sister - Cover

Hungry For Sister

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brother and sister devise a plan to have her kidnapped so that they can ransom her gang-boss stepfather for some money so that they can run away and live together. Then when the ransom is paid they make their fatal mistake! Instead of taking the money and running, they all have a free-for-all orgy and they get caught. At least it is by the police - or is it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The sudden, unexpected sound of footsteps on the stairs made Judy halt her nervous pacing and turn pale. She clutched at the neck of the rain coat that was her only clothing. It was the third tense day of hiding. Until now the only sounds had been those she had made, the relentless drip-drip-drip of the decaying plumbing, and the mysterious and ominous rustling and gnawing sounds in the walls.

During the first terrifying night alone in the abandoned building, Judy had cursed the plot that had put her there. The entire project was in sane. Worse, by the time it was over, Judy was certain she herself would be insane.

Only the thought of what awaited her if she backed out kept her from leaving the apartment. The "Old Bastard" as she and Mike invariably referred to their stepfather, had no hesitations regarding corporal punishment. He applied his cane mercilessly for the slightest infraction. Staying out all night would have earned Judy a monumental beating, and no excuse would have been accepted, not even being kidnapped.

So, after that first night in the hideout, Judy was committed. Only the completion of the kidnapping hoax would get her off the hook. They had to convince the Old Bastard that she had really been kidnapped and was being held for ransom.

And if it was anyone other than one of her compatriots climbing the stairs at this point, the thing was ended before it really got started. There was a soft knocking on the door and Judy stifled a scream. "Who is it?" she called out in a strangled voice.

"It's me, Mike," her brother replied, his voice muffled, but recognizable through the old door.

"Mike!" Judy squeaked, flying to the door, ignoring the way her raincoat flew open to expose her naked body. Her fingers were clumsy as she fumbled with the bolt, then slid the chain free. Jerking the door open, she flew into her brother's arms, pressing herself against him fiercely, her raincoat open, her bare body molded against him from neck to thigh.

Mike wrapped one arm around her, under the raincoat, and carried her back inside. Kicking the door closed, he wrapped his other arm around her. Their kiss turned abruptly from one of platonic brother-sister innocence to one of flaming, unbridled passion. Judy's body flamed with unexpected, incredible lust as she pressed her nude body against her brother's clothed one. Opening her thighs, she trapped one of his legs between them, driving her crotch against the hard muscles of his leg. She writhed, grinding her naked, firm, young breasts against his hard chest, scrubbing her crotch painfully on his thigh. She drove her tongue deep in his mouth, savoring his taste, exploring his teeth, dueling with his tongue. She felt a hard knot growing against her belly and knew it was her brother's erection.

Mike's lust exploded into flame almost as quickly as his sister's had. His cock hardened with lightning speed, straightening and stiffening painfully in his tight blue jeans. Judy's body was warm in his arms, her skin soft and silken under his exploring hands. He stroked his fingers down the length of her naked back under the raincoat, relishing the broad expanse of naked skin. Automatically, his hands found her lush buttocks, cupped and squeezed them, dragged her hips against his body. He could feel her soft, but firm, breasts like twin pillows against his chest. Through his T-shirt he could feel the hard knots of her nipples digging into him.

Judy released her brother just long enough to shed the raincoat. Then she was again engulfing him with her arms, clinging to him with her long, sleek legs. The cool air of the room touched her naked body intimately, emphasizing the hot roughness of her brother's body against hers. His belt buckle was cold and sharp against her tender belly as she tried to mold herself to every angular contour of his frame. His fingers digging into her ass were glorious confirmation of the desire he had for her.

She had to touch his naked skin. She clutched at his T- shirt, hauling it up to bare his hard belly and strong chest, bunching it under his muscular arms. Then she ran her fingers over the hard ridges of muscle in his back, scratched her nails down the line of his backbone. His grip tightened on her, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, his hips jamming forward to ram the hardness of his erect cock into her tender stomach.

When she moved to drag his T-shirt up over his shoulders and head, he released her and lifted his arms. In a second she had him stripped to the waist. His hands clamped down on the soft, yielding mounds of her breasts as she attacked his belt buckle with one hand. With the other she was measuring the size of the erection buried in his pants. His belt open, she unbuttoned the single button on his pants, then ran the zipper down ward, watching eagerly as the fly of his blue jeans spread open. His cock tipped outward, freed from its painful confinement, but still concealed by his underpants. Those underpants were strained by his powerful erection, and were clinging so tightly to his enormous prick that she could see the contours of its head, even the groove where it joined the shaft of his ready phallus. There was a dark wet stain where the material was stretched over the curving point of his prick.

Unhesitatingly, though hunger was making her shake uncontrollably, Judy pried her thumbs into the waistband of her brother's underpants. She hauled the elastic outward to clear the thrust of his hard cock. She shoved his underpants and jeans down in a ruthless tangle to expose his spearing shaft. She forced his clothes in a tangle down his muscular thighs, her eyes fastened on his prick.

It was gorgeous! A tower of blood-engorged muscle and gristle, a sculptured pale ivory tower capped with a curving pink glans. Like a jewel, gleaming at its tip, was a glittering drop of excited juice.

Judy tenderly stroked her fingers up the underside of her brother's prick, feeling the velvet soft skin shift over the iron- hard interior. Her fingers reached the tip, and she let it drop. It swung inches in front of her bare midriff. The shining drop clung to her fingertips and formed a glittering chain that linked her with her brother.

The delicate touch of Judy's fingers on Mike's cock sent an earthquake of lust hammering through him. His pulse drummed in his ears. He massaged the firm mounds of his sister's breasts, warm and soft and delectable in his hands. Her pink nipples prodded at him, demanding attention. While he toyed delicately with her tender little buds, he feasted his eyes on the rest of her naked beauty. Her torso, tan and trim, tapered to a small waist. Then, below the hollow of her navel, her body swelled outward in womanly curves that belied her sixteen years. Her belly curved inward, then there was the arch of her mons, then the thick bush of dark curling hair, and the deep, secret, dark vee between her lush thighs.

"God, you're beautiful," Mike whispered hoarsely.

"So are you," Judy answered huskily, her eyes still fastened on the cock she was fondling. She was going to have that marvelous shaft sunk in her hot vagina--soon. But right now she wanted to torment herself by resisting the fiery lust burning through her body. She wanted to torment her brother and assure herself that his desire for her was as great as her desire for him.

Kneeling humbly in front of her brother, Judy helped him out of his shoes and socks, then hauled his pants and underpants off. That done, she sat back on her heels, her gaze fastening again on his erect prick as it bobbed in front of her face. She knew he was staring down at her and sat with her back very straight to make her breasts, with their pert pink caps, stand out proudly. She knew he was looking between her sleek thighs at the dark mass of her pubic hair.

Slowly and tantalizingly, she spread her legs to let him see a little more of the secret, exciting dark bush. With her arms at her sides, she posed deliberately for him for a long exciting time. His cock swelled and pulsed with desire for her in visible confirmation of her power over him.

Then she broke the pose to reach forward and place her hands on his hairy thighs. She ran her hands upward, directly toward the goal of her desire. Her thumbs dipped between his legs, slipped between his scrotum and the insides of his thighs to dandle and massage his balls in their dark sac, then press inward and upward against the base of his cock.

She gripped the foundation of his powerful erection, steadying the towering pole bobbing in front of her face. She lifted it as she leaned to ward him. Spearing her tongue out, she tasted the hot metallic juice oozing from the slit of his hard prick. She licked at the rounded knob, bathed it with her tongue. Then she licked the shaft, moving slowly downward toward the base along the underside of the warm, rock-hard rod.

Lapping happily she bathed his entire cock with her tongue as if it were a popsicle. When the entire length of his phallus gleamed with her saliva, she took the head between her lips. Sucking eagerly, she spitted her head on his power-laden cock as tangible proof of her limitless devotion to him. She felt his hands on her head, relished the sensation of his fingers tangling in her thick, dark hair as she sucked his cock.

But this wasn't the way it was going to be, not this first time. She wasn't going to take her brother's load of steaming, thick semen in her stomach, she was going to have it poured into her vagina. Spitting his cock out, she drew back and struggled to her feet. Deliberately, slowly, her legs shaking with lust, she backed away from him toward the mattress. She lay back on the mattress, her legs spread, her knees bent, giving him an unhindered view of her gleaming slit. Sliding her hands up her sleek, tan torso, she tormented her own pale breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples.

From halfway across the room she could see the hot gleam of lust in her brother's eyes. She relished the twitching cords of muscle that stood out in his throat as he resisted the urge to pounce on her. She licked her lips with excitement at the sight of still another ready drop of lubricant oozing from his cock.

Fire was lashing through Mike's body as he stood in the center of the room staring at his sister. He felt twenty feet tall as he towered over her, his eyes feasting on her nude voluptuous beauty. Her body was a picture of wanton lust, painted in shades of tan and white and pink and dark brown. She was spread on the squalid mat tress like a sacrifice on an altar. His cock felt ready to explode as he admired the graceful curves and hollows of his blood-kin sister.

"God, you are gorgeous," he whispered hungrily.

"Come," she ordered softly. She slid one hand down her belly, combed her fingers into her dark hairy vee, pressed one finger into the top of her slit, then pried her hairy labia open to expose her hot, shining, pink inner recesses. "Come."

Mike tottered across the room toward her and fell to his knees between her gaping thighs. He pressed his hands against her legs at her knees, then leaned forward and slid his fingers up along her hot flesh. Her body writhed at his touch, the muscles of her soft belly convulsing visibly. He slid his thumbs up into the twisting, wiry mass at her crotch. He pressed his thumbs against the soft, yielding lips of her vagina, then spread them open. She sank her fingers into the mattress at her sides. The pearly bud of her clitoris gleamed in the harsh light from the bare bulb in the ceiling of the dismal apartment.

Delicately, Mike tweaked that gleaming protrusion with one thumb. With his other he plumbed the opening of his sister's vagina. Her juices formed a hot, sticky coating on his fingers as he explored the pink, shining folds of her pussy.

Judy writhed ecstatically under her brother's intimate caresses. Fire blazed through her as he investigated her most intimate opening. The pressure of his thumb rasping over her clitoris made her whimper senselessly. The feeling of his other thumb stretching the folds of her vagina as he plumbed her dark hole made her spread her thighs even more widely.

Hot breath touched her tissues, drying her excited flow of juices into a flaming cold paste. God, he was going to do it! His tongue touched her clitoris and her hips jerked in mindless response. Her body bounced and writhed on the mattress as her brother fastened his mouth on her hungry crotch. His hands slid up the length of her twisting, naked, soft body to cup and fondle the soft mounds of her breasts.

She whimpered hungrily when his mouth left her crotch. His hard, hot body slid upward along hers. With his elbows braced on either side of her, he continued to mangle her breasts as he slid his chest up past her tender belly, then up still further to grind his hands down hard on her boobs. Finally he released her breasts and slid his hands under her shoulders and hauled himself down on her. He pressed the full length of his muscular frame against hers. Their mouths met in a devouring, demanding, soaking, hungry kiss. Teeth clashed and tongues dueled as Judy twined her legs with her brother's as he lay between her waiting thighs.

She felt his cock nestling at the gates of her vagina and held her breath in anticipation. She felt her labia wedge open as he humped his hips. Her pelvis writhed in expectation as she felt his first delicate penetration of her inner folds. Her clitoris was being crushed between them into a patch of fire that seemed to be spreading outward through her entire body.

Never retreating, he pumped his cock into his sister's sex, feeling her hot tissue enfold his shaft.

Judy felt her vagina driven open by her brother's towering organ and wrapped her arms around his strong body. She hugged him to her, trying to engulf him with her entire being.

"Aaaawww," she growled. "You're so biiiggg."

Mike responded with a wordless, gargling growl as he felt his prick being swallowed by his sister's clinging, steaming vagina. With a final drive he sank his cock full depth in her juicy hole.

"Oooohhh, Michael," Judy sighed ecstatically. She was stuffed full, glutted with his wonderful phallus. She felt gorged with cock. But the demanding itch deep in her guts was undeniable evidence that the best was yet to come.

Mike drew his cock out and powered it back home with a smooth movement of his hips. The feeling of her hot flesh sliding past the skin of his cock sent fire slashing through his body.

The sensation of being emptied of cock and then filled again with it wrung a mindless cry from Judy. The impact of Mike's pubic arch cracking her clitoris against her pubic bone was like the flash of a primer in a bullet.

"Aaaag-g-gain," she urged, frantically clutching his muscular buttocks, spurring him on with her fingernails in the fleshy cheeks of his ass.

Mike didn't need to be told. He was drawing back already, then ramming his prick home in his sister's eager belly. He stroked his huge hard cock in the velvety glove of her vagina, feeling her flesh cling to his, feeling her folds envelop his pistoning cock. He felt the semen pooling in his groin, accumulating for the final, pulsing, powering thrust deep into her body. He fought down his orgasm, praying that he could hold back long enough to lift his sister for her own cumming.

Judy's gasping whisper relieved his worry on that score. The years of bottled-up desire for her brother were exploding through her in an unbelievable climax.

"I'm cumming," she whispered. "I'm cumming, cumming, cumming, cummiiinnnggggg."

Judy's body arched, her heels and shoulders driving into the mattress as her pelvis lifted the mass of her brother clear in the air. As her orgasm roared through her she tried to take his entire body in through the small opening of her vagina.

The muscle-straining convulsion of Judy's body was the final stimulus for Mike's lust. His body reacted explosively, his buttocks convulsing and jerking as he poured his semen into her. Wad after wad of searing cum bulleted the length of his cock and sprayed deep into his sister's vagina. His body quivered with the recoil as he filled her with his gooey sperm. His muscles tensing, he did his best to climb right inside his sister's body as he hosed her insides with his fluids.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.