Hungry For Sister - Cover

Hungry For Sister

 

Introduction

Incest Sex Story: Introduction - Brother and sister devise a plan to have her kidnapped so that they can ransom her gang-boss stepfather for some money so that they can run away and live together. Then when the ransom is paid they make their fatal mistake! Instead of taking the money and running, they all have a free-for-all orgy and they get caught. At least it is by the police - or is it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rebellion against authority and established practices accompanies youth as closely as smoke accompanies fire. There has never been a time when young people did not question the practices of their elders.

Perhaps this tendency toward rebellion is a trait vital to the survival of the race of man. It is society's version of nature's unending experimentation with biological evolution. Each generation faces new problems and must find new solutions. To do this, they must indulge in a trial and error search.

Some rebellions are stronger than others. They may range from the peaceful slovenliness of the "flower children" of the mid-1960s to the vicious orgy of destruction of the 1968 Chicago Democratic National Convention. Rebellion may range in scope from a national movement embracing thousands, to the running away from home by a single dissatisfied youngster who is protesting a parental curfew.

The form the rebellion takes, and the violence of it, may well depend on the target of that rebel lion. For many parents, it is no more than an unpleasant argument at the dinner table. For others, it may mean broken furniture or death. The scope depends not only on the child rebelling, but also on the way his parents react to him.

The danger in the rebellion of youth is that they may rebel against the very rules and regulations that are required for the survival of society. There is as much value in the experience that age acquires as there is in the willingness of youth to experiment.

The sexual revolution provides a case in point of the dangers of blind rebellion. For example, many authorities say, that the family is dead. There are those who claim that monogamy is not a valid way of life. And, for many young people today, premarital sex and even a communal life style is not only acceptable, but also desirable. But, nevertheless, there are sexual taboos that even they dare not violate. There must be some bounds beyond which they cannot venture with out bringing down the full wrath of a threatened society on their heads.

This book is a study of what can happen to a group of youngsters who venture too far outside the acceptable limits of rebellion. It illustrates the danger of rebellion that is not kept within limits by moral judgments and commitments.

What happens when five teenagers, not given a strong moral framework to build on, strike out against their parents? What happens when the target of their rebellion drives them to criminal extremes?

When the materialistic nature of our society combines with the sexual revolution, sometimes all the barriers go down. Sometimes all the rational limits are lost. In their willingness to risk everything to change their own life styles, these youngsters violate not only written law, but also one of the most fundamental sexual taboos in our society.

In some societies, incest was not only an acceptable fact of life, but also a necessity. In ancient Egypt, for example, royal brothers married royal sisters to keep the blood of the Pharaohs untainted. It was also one method of discouraging vicious sibling conflict for the throne.

But today, incest is the one sexual taboo that cannot be lightly broken by anyone. It is totally unacceptable in this country for brother and sister to live as husband and wife.

This striking literary work traces the history of a youthful rebellion and a criminal conspiracy from its dramatic beginning to its inevitable conclusion. Lashing out at a despised stepfather, a brother and sister discover each other in the process. Trapped not only in a doomed criminal act, but also in the web of their own desire, they discover ecstasy and agony in their forbidden love.

The author pulls no punches in this story of today's youth. With unrelenting candor, from the opening chapter to the dramatic conclusion, he strips bare the heart of a youthful lifestyle which is shocking in its frank acceptance of sexual experimentation. In tracing the evolution of the criminal conspiracy, and the incestuous love affair, he uses the frequently shocking language with which a story of this kind must he told.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.