House of Dark Pleasure - Cover

House of Dark Pleasure

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Little did Doris know when she took the secretarial job offer from Romily Manor, the nature of the duties she was to perform. She hadn't counted on being a paid playmate for Mildred Wynton's twenty-five-year- old retarded son. Her horror deepened even further at the realization that she had to share her voluptuous body with the degenerate doctor and Mrs. Wynton's lascivious chauffeur. Mrs. Wynton was the mistress of the manor in name, but it was Doris's lush young body that held the title!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The baby-doll nightie was tangled around Doris's neck; her legs were split in an impossible angle as she lay, spread-eagled, on her bed.

Willis grunted as his thick torso writhed between her open thighs.

"Ooooh, Willis," moaned Doris, "oooh!"

His massive cock squirmed inside her stretched-open pussy; each time he drove inward, Doris felt thrills vibrating on all parts of her vaginal walls; the thick shaft titillated her clitoris each time it dragged over it, making Doris draw in her belly then thrust up her pelvis to meet the next wave of delight.

"Ugg," said Willis, "soft little cunt." He screwed his organ up to the top of Doris's sexual cavern, let it swell there then dragged it slowly down. "Nice cunt," he mumbled, "hugs my big cock so nice."

Doris lifted her feet in the air, felt him penetrate even more deeply. The twisting, writhing snake was appeasing some of the screaming demands of her charged-up, electrified body.

Willis jerked his body as Doris's pussy undulated against the sides of his cock. He drove in, pulled down, drove in again with panting energy.

"Doris-doll, Doris-doll, like I said I would!"

"Yesss," she hissed, wetly, feeling the sensuous throbs spiral from her vulva to her belly, "you're f--fucking me!" She drove her heels down into the cheeks of his bottom, and he reared deeper into her like a horse that was given the sputa

"With my cock," he panted, "fuckin' you with my big cock!"

"Uuuum," a delicious ripple of sensuality was rolling up Doris's thighs and blending and blasting at the apex. "Oh, yes, Willis--you're fucking me with your cock." She sighed, felt herself filled to capacity, "Your big, big cock!" she breathed.

"Oh, Doris--I--I'm gonna shoot off!" His movements became more frenzied and Doris's body responded; she felt her orgasm near. "My stuff'll shoot into your cunt all sticky, Doris-doll, all hot!"

"Oooooh, Willisssss!" Doris squealed; she felt the huge organ swelling inside her, trying to drag its increased size down her hugging sexual slot. "I'm coming, Willis, I'm coming!"

She gripped him with her legs, entwining them round his thick body; pressing her pelvis up, hungrily, increasing the contact between her gyrating clitoris and his pulsating, jerking cock. "Eeeeh, Willis," she screamed, "fuck--keep fucking!" Her fingernails raked his back as she threw her arms around in a frenzy. Her bottom pressed into the bed, bounced up against his writhing body. He drew grating gasps of air into his lungs, felt his huge organ starting to spit its load. "Now--all my stuff, Doris all my hot, fucking stuff!"

He howled like an animal as he spurted his steaming load into Doris's undulating pussy. Her head jerked, her mouth opened, closed--then her teeth sank into Willis's shoulder.

"Coming, eeeeh!" she squealed, writhing herself wildly, "Oh, my God-- I'm exploding inside my cunt!"

Their bodies twisted, orgasmed, locked together and sweated on the bed; gradually, their sensual gyrations reduced in intensity.

Doris turned her head, pressed her cheek into the pillow. He was still inside her; his penis softening and sliding slowly down her pussy. "That was good, Willis," she whispered. "I came and it was good!"

"Nice Doris," he said, "nice little doll. Sucked all the hot stuff outa me--made me shoot off all sticky again!" He reached up, touched her face as though she was a china doll.

"It was real nice," he said, stupidly but tenderly. "You've a nice little cunt, all tight and it hugs my cock good." He sighed then startled Doris by adding: "It was even as nice as with Mama!"


Doris lay on her face; her baby-doll nightie still around her neck. Willis sat up beside her, touching her skin, stroking, caressing, gently, delicately. He stared at her bottom then drew his fingertip up the sensuous cleft.

"Nice little ass," he mumbled, squeezing the satiny cheeks.

"Be careful, Willis," she said softly, "I'm very sensitive down there."

"Nice and soft," he said, prying open the cheeks with his thick fingers, "and red and wet inside!" He leaned over her, stared into her anal hole.

Doris thought about what he'd said. "Do you shoot your hot stuff into your--your Mama?" she asked, using his words.

He grunted, then said: "Sometimes, but I'm not to tell--Mama told me not to tell!"

"You--you fuck Mama?" Doris whispered.

He lifted his hand, slapped her bottom, lightly. "Not nice to say that! Mama says it's not nice!"

"But, do you?"

He made a whimpering sound. "Mama'll be mad at me if I talk about it. Mama says not to tell--not anyone. Mama'll hurt me, beat me, do bad things to me if I tell!"

Doris kept her face hidden in the pillow. "Do you stick your big cock in Mama's cunt?"

Willis jerked. "Ya--my cock fucks Mama!" He touched Doris's buttocks again, roughly this time. "Wanna fuck you, Doris-doll. Wanna fuck you now!"

Doris felt a flicker of surprise. So soon! He's just spurted an ocean of sperm into my pussy and now he's ready to screw, fuck and squirt again! What a man--or an animal!

Her pussy reacted sensually to the thought, and she felt her clitoris twitch. The thick juice was still trickling out of her vulva, making it feel sticky and causing the lips to cling together each time she wriggled herself. She wriggled herself now.

"Wait until I turn over," she mouthed, huskily.

"No!" He pressed a heavy hand on her bottom. "I'll get on the back-- fuck you like that!"

Doris wriggled, frantically. Having George stick his cock up my ass is one thing... But Willis--Willis and his monstrous organ is something else! He'd split me open like a walnut!

"No, Willis," she mumbled, squirming herself, "I don't want it like that--it'll hurt my bottom."

He held her in her face-down position without any effort.

"Not up your ass, Doris-doll--up your cunt from the back!"

"Oh," she relaxed, "oh, that!"

He climbed between her thighs as she spread them open. She raised her buttocks, dragging her knees up the bed, crouching so that the mouth of her vulva was high.

He pressed his body against her and she could feel his hot breath hitting the back of her neck. The thick thatch of hairs on his belly tickled the cheeks of her bottom as she thrust herself back against him.

The head of his cock felt bigger, thicker and hotter as he inserted it between her open vaginal lips; but her pussy felt bigger, too, stretched open wider as she crouched in her waiting position.

"Now!" He drove in with all his strength and she felt her body driven forward. She pushed back with her hips, felt him thrusting in deeper, so she rotated her hips and bottom. Deliciously, the cock throbbed against all parts of her pussy. She reached under herself, spread her lips open with her fingers so that her clitoris could slide out; then she pressed the small spire against his cock as he ploughed it in and out; the vibrating sensation was delicious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.