House of Dark Pleasure - Cover

House of Dark Pleasure

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Little did Doris know when she took the secretarial job offer from Romily Manor, the nature of the duties she was to perform. She hadn't counted on being a paid playmate for Mildred Wynton's twenty-five-year- old retarded son. Her horror deepened even further at the realization that she had to share her voluptuous body with the degenerate doctor and Mrs. Wynton's lascivious chauffeur. Mrs. Wynton was the mistress of the manor in name, but it was Doris's lush young body that held the title!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mildred sat on the edge of her bed and looked at Doris with that cool, self-possessed expression on her face.

"What Willis said is partly true, Doris, but--" she shrugged her shoulders, eloquently, "you've seen enough of Willis to realize that he fantasizes, imagines things, exaggerates--"

"He--he thinks I'm a doll," Doris blurted, "just for him--to do what he wants with--use and abuse--"

Mildred gave her a piercing stare. "No one abuses you!"

"He spanked me," Doris muttered, "--ripped off my panties and spanked me!"

"I saw him carrying you toward the manor," said Mildred carefully, "holding you protectively as though you were something very precious, very important."

"That--that was after," Doris mumbled, her eyes downcast.

Mildred glanced at a pile of bills that lay on her dresser. "I was counting the money," she said, softly. "Mister Macallister gave you eighty dollars too much!" She fixed a penetrating gaze on Doris's face: "Why is that?"

The color flooded Doris's cheeks. "That money's mine," she blurted. "I- -I mixed my money with the rent money."

Mildred smiled; a slow, knowing smile. "Barney gave it to you, didn't he, Doris?"

The color drained out of Doris's face. "Well--I--" she stammered.

"You don't have to explain," said Mildred, coolly. "I know all about Barney and the things he likes." She made her voice very soft. "Did you enjoy it? Eighty dollars for doing something you liked is all right!"

Doris didn't answer.

"But you don't have to be so goddamned smug!" Mildred shot out. "Complaining about poor Willis when you've just been jerking your hot pussy up and down on an old man's cock till he came." Then she added, softly, "For eighty dollars, of course, I'm sure that that made it right!"

Doris jerked to her feet. "Stop it! What makes you think you can talk to me like this?"

Mildred looked surprised.

"You're an employee of Romily Manor, Doris." Her voice was soft. "I can say what I like to you because I'm the mistress of the manor. You work here--and do what you're told!" Her voice rose sharply on the last words.

"I don't have to stay here," Doris snapped. "I can walk right out... I don't have to put up with your half-witted son trying to rape me whenever he feels like it. I don't have to--"

"You don't have to do anything, do you, Doris?" Mildred put in coldly. "You can do whatever you like, can't you? But you liked it well enough when Willis was waiting for you in your bedroom last night--you didn't come crying rape then!"

"You planned it that way," whispered Doris. "You--you got me worked up, watching what you were doing to Mabel and George, then you made me please you, satisfy you--then you left me up in the air--way up high and dry--"

"And dear Willis was waiting for you in your room--with his huge organ all ready, no doubt--he was just what the doctor ordered, wasn't he, Doris?" Mildred spoke quickly.

"You planned it all!"

"But you enjoyed it!" Mildred's voice was sharp.

Doris was silent for a long moment, then: "But, I don't have to put up with being abused all the time. I--I--"

"D'you get paid enough, Doris?" Mildred's voice was sugar-sweet. "Would you like more?"

"It's not the money," Doris muttered.

"Any extras you get--like from Barney, you can keep, of course--that's all yours!"

"Well--"

"You have a choice," snapped Mildred, "staying or leaving; punishment or pleasure?"

Doris jerked her head up. "What d'you mean: punishment or pleasure?"

"I'll show you," said Mildred, giving Doris a Mona Lisa smile then touching the bell-push beside her bed.

Doris stared at the self-possessed woman in mingled confusion and shock; then there was a tap at the door.

"All right, come in," called Mildred.

Mabel and George entered, looking as though they'd been waiting for the summons.

They must have been outside the door all the time, Doris thought with fright. This is all pre-planned! Is everything Mildred does so very well-planned beforehand?

"Fasten her to the punishment stool," said Mildred, casually.

Doris's eyes jerked open wide. The stool!

"No!" she screamed, "I won't do it--no, no, no!"

Mildred lit a cigarette while Mabel dragged the strange stool from its place in the closet.

Doris made a lunge for the door, but George blocked her, regretfully but stolidly. "Relax, Miss Dainton," he murmured.

Miss Dainton! She felt like laughing hysterically.

They stripped off her skirt, removed her shredded panties then tied her face down over the leather-covered stool. With vicious pleasure, Mabel tightened the straps that held her wrists and ankles in place.

"Get me the strap," said Mildred, and Doris's mind careened wildly. It isn't possible! This can't be happening to me! I've seen this happen to Mabel... but me, Doris, it isn't real!

"No, no, no!" she screamed. "Stop it--I want to go--I'm not staying here--Yiiiiiiih!" The high sound of fear spiraled from her lips.

"Please, Doris," said Mildred, patiently, "if you persist in screaming I'll have to gag your mouth--the sound is hurting my ears!"

"Relax, Miss Dainton," said George in his level voice.

She screamed again, and the sound seemed to excite Mildred. "See how her bottom squirms each time she screams," she hissed.

"Is this the right strap, Ma'am?" George asked.

"Yesss," Mildred hissed. "I don't want to break the skin--this two-inch thickness is perfect."

Petrified with fear, Doris heard the rustle of movement behind her; heard Mabel draw in her breath with an excited sound of anticipation... then the strap whistled through the air. The sharp pain cut through her buttocks, piercing from one sensitive cheek to the other then throbbing all over her bottom.

She screamed again--with rage as well as pain. That they should do this to me!

The strap slashed down again, and she screamed again.

Again, the slap of the leather then the shrill sound from her lips. Hazily, she remembered how Mabel had urinated when Mildred had punished her and as the thought ran through her mind, she felt wetness between her thighs and knew that her bladder had reacted under the stress and pain.

"Oh, pleeeeze, " she moaned, "no more--please!"

Miraculously, the slashing ceased.

"Such soft young flesh," Mildred whispered; then she felt fingers pinching her bottom, squeezing abused flesh cruelly but sensually and something stiff but narrow stabbed into her anus. "Hot little asshole," murmured Mildred. "She's a delicious piece of flesh. How could I ever let her go?"

There was a rustle of movement again, then Mildred snapped, "Is Doctor Basil here yet?"

"Waiting outside, Ma'am," said George in his deferential voice.

"Have him come in," Mildred snapped.

Doris heard the sound of the door opening, then Mildred spoke to Mabel. "Get the box from the dresser."

"Yes, Ma'am," said Mabel, eagerly, and Doris knew from the tone of the cook's voice that she was looking forward to jabbing an electrode into her sensitive anus, then sending in searing shocks.

"No," she moaned, "please, Mildred, not that!"

"Be patient, dear," said her mistress. "Punishment before pleasure!"

Mabel's voice was hungry. "Shall I stick it in her, Ma'am?"

"No!" Doris screamed, "oh, no!"

"Proceed, Mabel," said Mildred, her voice calm, "don't hurt her more than you have to!"

Doris felt as though her bottom was protruding up to the ceiling; she wanted to draw the cheeks in, contract her buttocks and make her small anus even smaller.

Mabel probed at the wet opening; Doris felt the cool end of the electrode touching the inner tissue, then Mabel stabbed it in, deeply, cruelly.

She screamed again; racked with pain but hopeless.

"Now turn on the current," said Mildred.

The jolt made her flatten her belly against the leather-covered stool; an agonizing pain spiraled through her anus and into the base of her belly.

"Again," said Mildred, "just watch the water squirt from her pussy-- it's a most exciting sight!"

The fierce current throbbed through her flesh again, making her squeal with agony, bite at her lips and urinate again.

"Just one more," said Mildred.

This time Doris jerked herself up until only the straps kept her body from twisting off the stool. The shocks throbbed all over her, paralyzing her throat so that she couldn't even scream any more.

"That'll be enough," said Mildred. "We don't want the poor girl to faint--we have so much more in store for her." Then she laughed, a sickening sadistic laugh.

"What are you doing?" It was Doctor Marston's voice.

"Ah, Basil," said Mildred, "you've brought your appliance--your magic box?"

"Yes," he answered, "but what're you doing to this poor girl?"

"Make them stop!" Doris screamed. "They're torturing me, Doctor, make them stop!"

"It's just an experiment," said Mildred, coolly, "just like your tests!"

"My tests!" He sounded angry. "Release this young girl immediately--my tests provide pleasure, not pain!"

"That's why you're here, Basil; you're going to provide the pleasure!" Mildred spoke soothingly.

"I'll have nothing to do with it," Basil's voice was harsh, "I'm leaving--unfasten the girl and I'll drive her to the station!"

"Basil!" Mildred's voice was like the crack of a whip. "You're forgetting something. I give the orders around here--not you! You do what you're told, Basil, exactly what you're told, or else--" She stopped, ominously.

Doris heard the ex-doctor drawing in his breath, then when he spoke, his voice was strangely subdued. "What do you plan to do?"

'That's better," Mildred murmured. "Just excite her anus--gently, Basil, bring her to a state of relaxed eroticism and then we'll untie her before we proceed any further."

"I don't like this," he muttered. "I don't like any part of it!"

"But you'll do it," said Mildred. "You know very well that you'll do it!"

Doris felt another hand touching her buttocks; gently this time, tenderly.

"Oh, Doctor," she moaned, "don't hurt me--I've been hurt enough already!"

"Don't worry, my dear," he whispered, "this won't cause you any pain."

She felt a slim tube being inserted up her sore asshole and jerked herself.

"Just keep still," he murmured. "You'll like this, Doris, really like it!" He pressed the electrode in more deeply, then she heard him step back.

In a moment, a soft, soothing current flowed into her anal opening, veered gently through her flesh, making it feel warm and causing her to forget the pain she'd suffered.

She drew in her thighs, squeezed them closed, trying to grip the tube with her pussy; it was thrilling her now, sending exciting stabs of pleasure zooming through her bottom.

"Oooth," she moaned, "oooth!"

Mildred laughed. "She likes it; her sexed-up pussy's getting happy now!"

"Leave me alone for a minute," Basil's voice was gruff. "I'll get her in the state you want in a few minutes but I want to do it without you here!"

There was a moment's silence, and Doris waited, feeling the soothing, sensual current pulsing into her body; thrilling her gently, relaxing her and making her fear diminish.

"Very well, Basil," said Mildred. "Make sure you get her into the right state." She laughed shortly. "We'll leave you with your guinea pig. Come with me." And Doris heard movements as Mabel and George exited with Mildred.

She could hear him breathing before he spoke: "Feel better now?"

"Yes," Doris murmured, moving her bottom very slowly and feeling the electrode send out its magic throbs, "but--but why--why do you do anything she tells you?"

Basil sighed. "There's nothing else I can do, Doris--she knows something about me; something that happened a long time ago, but she could use the knowledge to ruin my life if she wanted."

"Blackmail!" Doris hissed.

He gave a dry laugh. "More subtle than that! Very genteel pressure, veiled threats." His voice dropped down. "I can't afford to take a chance, Doris!"

She was silent, thinking about what he'd said: that explained some things that she hadn't understood. Mildred can force him to do anything she wants!

His hands went onto her buttocks and he lifted her higher on the bench. "Relax your pussy," he murmured. She did as he told her, then the familiar electrode was slid between her vaginal lips.

Doris drew in her breath when the first sweet shock rocked into her. "Oooth," she murmured, "that's nice, Doctor."

"Don't call me doctor," he muttered, "don't remind me--just call me Basil."

But Doris was paying little attention to his words. The sensuous thrills were throbbing into her vulva, making her clitoris jerk and pulse with excitement. She wriggled her bottom, felt the thrilling current run from her anus to her pussy.

"It--it's going to make me come!" she hissed, her voice going high.

"Doris," Basil said tensely, "would you like me to--to get inside you?" He drew in a sobbing breath. "Would you like me to fuck you while you're electrically aroused?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.