House of Dark Pleasure - Cover

House of Dark Pleasure

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Little did Doris know when she took the secretarial job offer from Romily Manor, the nature of the duties she was to perform. She hadn't counted on being a paid playmate for Mildred Wynton's twenty-five-year- old retarded son. Her horror deepened even further at the realization that she had to share her voluptuous body with the degenerate doctor and Mrs. Wynton's lascivious chauffeur. Mrs. Wynton was the mistress of the manor in name, but it was Doris's lush young body that held the title!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doris opened her eyes, blinked sleepily. Someone was tapping at her bedroom door. "Come in," she murmured, drowsily.

As the door opened, Doris glanced down at herself. Her baby-doll nightie was still around her neck as she lay on her back. She made a half-hearted effort to drag a sheet over her nakedness then lay back, limply, when she recognized Mabel.

The cook was carrying a small tray with a cup and saucer, sugar and cream, on it. "I've brought you coffee, Miss," Mabel mumbled, putting the tray down beside the bed.

Doris glanced at her face, curiously. Her eyes were puffed and swollen as though she'd been crying, and her skin was white with red blotches.

Despite herself, Doris asked the unnecessary question. "Did Madam hurt you last night?"

Mabel's voice was bitter. "Yes, you saw it!" A hard edge came into her tone: "It hurts to be tortured with electric shocks then--then have a hard thing stuck in--into you!" She looked at Doris, coldly, then asked, viciously: "Did you enjoy watching, Miss--did you orgasm like Ma'am, too?"

"No!" Doris snapped, feeling angry. "Don't blame me for what happened to you. Madam was punishing you for something you'd done!"

The spirit sagged out of the cook. "Yes, Miss. I'm sorry, Miss." She turned to the door, asked: "Is there anything else you'd like?"

Doris started to shake her head, then changed her mind. "Yes, tell George I want to see him."

Mabel looked startled. "Now? Here?"

"Yes," said Doris, putting sugar and cream into her coffee then sipping it, "right away."

The venom came back into Mabel's face. "Yes, Miss," she mumbled, then exited.

Doris tensed then relaxed her belly; the muscles felt sore. Willis and his long cock poking up into one! He must have reached to my belly- button.

She felt, delicately, between her thighs. The lips of her vulva felt tender; she caressed them very gently. The inside of her pussy was sore. That huge cock must have stretched me! I've never had anything that big in me before!

Doris's eyes flickered towards the dresser, where she had placed her array of body creams. A soft, soothing cream up my pussy would be nice!

There was a light tap at her door.

"Come in!"

George entered, hesitantly. "You wanted me, Miss Dainton?"

Doris had a crazy impulse to smile. He always calls me Miss Dainton! Even when he's raping me he keeps calling me Miss Dainton!

"Yes, George," she searched his face with her eyes. He didn't look hurt and abused like Mabel had. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

He winced. "I'm so sore, Miss Dainton," he wriggled, "all the way up--" he hesitated, then: "my asshole!" He gave her a wry grin.

"Serves you right," said Doris, smugly. "You had your fun with me in the afternoon--so you deserve what you got from Madam at night!"

He shook his head, then a worried expression crossed his face. "You-- you didn't tell Madam about--you know, about what happened?"

"No," said Doris, slowly. "You said you'd do anything I wanted if I didn't tell hearse I didn't!" "Thank you, Miss Dainton," he murmured, dropping his eyes. "I meant what I said." He moved, uncomfortably; the young, vibrant flesh lying so nakedly on the bed was disturbing him.

Doris's hand moved down her body, and he followed it with his eyes.

"My pussy's very sore inside, George," Doris said, casually, touching the open vaginal lips with her fingertips.

"I--I'm sorry, Miss Dainton," he muttered, hoarsely.

"Not just because of what you did to it," said Doris, meeting his eyes. "There was something else, too. "

George took a jerky breath, and Doris saw a small movement at his crotch.

"I want you to push some soft, cool cream into my pussy, George, smear it all over and then," she moistened her lips, "suck it out of me with your mouth!" She finished in a whisper.

George's body stiffened, then he clutched at himself, gripping himself very tightly at the crotch. "Yesss, Miss Dainton," he hissed.

Doris jerked her head to the dresser. "The cream's over there, get it!"

He moved jerkily across the room. "The big jar at the end," Doris told him.

He picked up the jar, moved to the bed, unscrewing the cap as he sank down.

Doris dragged a pillow down the bed, pushed it under her, then plunked her bottom down on it so that her pelvis was raised.

"Push it in real deep," she slurred, "then use your tongue to spread it around, all over my pussy and--and on my clit, don't forget my clit!"

"I won't forget," he promised, scooping a fingerful of cream from the jar.

Doris's Hands slithered over her belly until she was holding the lips of her vagina; carefully, she spread them open; parting her thighs, bending her knees. George bent over the bed, stared into the pink opening; as the slit opened, the tiny clitoral spire became visible. The hardness at his crotch increased and his lips became suddenly dry.

"Now," said Doris, "start creaming my pussy now!" She half-lifted her buttocks, pointed her pelvis at his face.

His finger trembled as he moved it to the tender, waiting tissue. Doris flinched, slightly, when the cream-tipped finger touched her labia. "So cool!" she murmured.

He smeared it, thoroughly, with loving care. Doris squirmed very gently as he touched the sensitive parts. George took a fresh scoop, ploughed it into the orifice; pushing it in deep, massaging the inner walls and each time he withdrew his finger, he dragged it upward so that it touched the stiffening clitoris and Doris would let out air, twitch her belly.

"Now fill it," Doris slurred when he had smeared cream for several minutes. "Fill my pussy completely; use all the cream you want--use all of it, push it all inside me--then suck it all out!" She hissed the last words, and George saw her tongue slide out, flick at her lips, quickly, hungrily.

He filled the palm of his hand with cream then squashed it against Doris's pussy, pushed it all up.

"Like that," she whispered, lifting her buttocks, making the vaginal opening larger. "Right in!"

He repeated the process until the vulva was overflowing.

"Smear it over my clit!" Doris hissed.

He did as she asked, and she jerked her body. "Again!"

His finger squirled in a tiny circle, tickling and thrilling the bobbing sliver of flesh.

"Oh that," moaned Doris, "that sends me!" She screwed her eyes shut, moved her lips as though she was chewing.

Suddenly, Doris lifted her legs in the air; exposing soft white buttocks then reaching under herself, pulling the cheeks apart until the red orifice of her anus appeared.

"Cream me in there, too!" she muttered, her voice lower.

George's hand trembled as he smeared cream on it; gently, he pushed a creamy fingertip into the tight hole.

"In deep!" Doris said huskily, lifting her legs higher, "then suck it all out!"

Her eyes opened, and she stared between her upraised legs at George's startled face. "You fucked it," she told him, "so you can suck it, too!"

The color drained from George's face, then he started to lower his head onto the bed. "D'you want me to suck it outa your pussy first, Miss Dainton, or outa your ass?" he mumbled. "Suck my ass!" she sneered.

He lifted his head, turned his face to hers. "You'll hafta turn over, Miss Dainton--lie on your face. I can't suck the cream outa your asshole when you're lying on your back!"

There was a whirl of flashing white flesh and Doris lay on her face, buttocks protruding, thighs slightly parted. "Like that?"

George pressed his face against her bottom. "Like that is perfect," he mumbled before his tongue slid out, found the tight, creamy hole and licked it, sucked it and dragged out a mouthful of cream.

"Uuum, George, that's nice!" Doris drooled, squirming her buttocks against his face. "Push your tongue in deeper!"

He took a gulp of air then pressed his mouth on her anus again. The tiny hole seemed to open and close under the touch of his tongue; he drew out cream, felt it dribbling down his throat and gagged, moved his mouth off her flesh.

"Don't stop!" she snapped. "Keep sucking!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.