House of Dark Pleasure - Cover

House of Dark Pleasure

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Little did Doris know when she took the secretarial job offer from Romily Manor, the nature of the duties she was to perform. She hadn't counted on being a paid playmate for Mildred Wynton's twenty-five-year- old retarded son. Her horror deepened even further at the realization that she had to share her voluptuous body with the degenerate doctor and Mrs. Wynton's lascivious chauffeur. Mrs. Wynton was the mistress of the manor in name, but it was Doris's lush young body that held the title!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doris Dainton had come across the small advertisement when she was scanning the classified ads in a New York paper. Though she already had a job--had held it for six months, in fact--with a New York realtor, she still continued to glance, al beit casually, at openings for secretarial assistants.

Secretary, the ad had said, for country estate management, rental, etc. Top salary, accommodation and board in fine old Maine residence. Age 21-25, single and unattached. Please enclose recent photo with application to Mrs. Mildred Wynton, Romily Manor, Romily, Maine.

Doris had read it twice, then thought about it. She was the right age, twenty-three, and she was single--and, she added to herself with a trace of bitterness, completely unattached.

Since Bruce had walked out on her two weeks ago, she couldn't have been more unattached! So maybe, just maybe, a change of scenery would be good for her morale.

She sighed. There'd probably be lots of applicants, and there was little chance that she'd be selected. Nevertheless, Doris wrote a careful application, enclosed a snap (Bruce had taken it during the summer) and mailed everything off.

Two weeks later, when she had almost forgotten about her application, she got a reply.

And what made this reply different was the fact that a money-order to cover her train fare with an extra ten dollars for expenses was enclosed with the letter.

I'd like to meet you, Mrs. Wynton had written, and if you like Romily and everything else is satisfactory, then...

Doris had read the letter very carefully, then decided that a trip to Maine, all expenses paid, would not be a bad idea, so she'd phoned--as Mrs. Wynton had also suggested then made the journey on the Saturday following.

She was met at Romily station by a George Bateman, her employer's chauffeur, and was driven to Romily Manor.

The Maine countryside had looked wonderful after the noise and dust of New York, and the manor itself was one of those delightful early American residences that never seemed to change.

"There really isn't a great deal of work involved," Mrs. Wynton had said. "And since my husband died several years ago, I've managed everything myself--but now I feel I'd like to have someone take charge of everything for me." She'd laughed. "Maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age--"

Mildred Wynton didn't look so old, Doris had thought, though her manner was that of a much older person.

What she'd learned of the job, Doris had liked. There were a dozen or so houses on the estate which had been rented to the same people for years--and half a dozen more which were rented out seasonably.

When Mrs. Wynton mentioned the salary, Doris's eyes had opened wide. It was higher than she was getting in the city--and all her living expenses would be taken care of here, too!

"Do you have any family?" she had asked, hesitantly, thinking that there might be more work involved.

"Just my young son," said Mildred Wynton.

"Oh!" Doris had wondered. Young son! Would I be expected to baby-sit, too? Is that the fly in the ointment?

"How--how old is your son, Mrs. Wynton?" she had asked, wondering if she was being too bold.

"Twenty-five--" Mrs. Wynton had startled Doris by answering. "He's very delicate and stays in his room most of the time."

Doris had nodded. If she has an invalid son, that could explain why she wants someone to help with the estate; it could also explain why I haven't seen any other members of the family.


She had told Mrs. Wynton that she would think about it; thanked her for the pre-paid trip and promised to call her, but by the time the train had rolled from lush countryside to the unprepossessing outskirts of the city, Doris had already made up her mind.

She had phoned Mrs. Wynton on Sunday, given her notice at the office on Monday, and by the following week was ready to make her move.

George Bateman met Doris again, touching his cap respectfully when she alighted from the train, then carrying her meager luggage to the waiting Chrysler.

It was an old car, Doris realized as they drove toward Romily Manor. Old but well-kept--then she glanced at the back of the driver's head. It would be hard to say how old George Bateman was, Doris decided; he could be anything from thirty-five to fifty. His skin was tanned, and his body, short but well-muscled, looked tough and durable like the countryside they were passing through.

Doris frowned. He looked out of place behind the wheel of the ear--he seemed more like an outdoors man.

"Do you work for Missus Wynton full-time?" she asked now.

He jerked his head as though he was surprised at being addressed, then: "Yes, Miss--" he slowed at a crossing, then went on: "I work on the grounds as well as drive."

She nodded. It was as she thought.

"Miss--it's Miss Dainton, isn't it?" the driver asked.

"Yes," she told him, "Doris Dainton." She smiled.

"Did you--" he asked very slowly, "--meet young Mister Wynton when you were here before?"

"Why no," she said. "He's an invalid, isn't he?"

George Bateman made a sound that could have been a laugh, then: "He's all right sick, but--" his eyes flickered to hers in the driving- mirror, "he's not exactly an invalid."

"What's the matter with him?" Doris was startled.

George shrugged. "He's like, well backward--"

Doris's eyebrows went up. "You mean--retarded?"

George didn't answer for a while, then: "You'll find out soon enough, Miss." He swallowed. "Missus Wynton wouldn't want me to talk about her- -her son!" And he finished the drive to the manor in silence.

The massive front door of Romily Manor was opened by a buxom woman of some thirty years.

"Welcome to Romily," she said to Doris, her pleasant face smiling. "I'm Mabel Williams, the cook--Mrs. Wynton is resting and she asked me to show you to your room."

Doris smiled in reply, murmured a few words, then followed the cook through the high, spacious hall. George Bateman followed with Doris's luggage.

The wide stairway curved in a majestic sweep from the back of the hall to the mezzanine. Doris's, room overlooked the carefully manicured grounds at the back.

"This is a beautiful room," said Doris, surveying the deep pile on the floor, expensive drapes and the invitingly soft modem bed.

"You have your own bathroom," said Mabel, opening a door at the side of the room, revealing a fully equipped bathroom.

Doris nodded with pleasure, then asked: "And is this a closet?" She indicated another door at the side of the bathroom door.

The cook shook her head. "That's just a spare room--the door is always locked," she said briefly.

Doris glanced at the door casually, noticed the transom above-- curtained from the other side, then turned away, dismissing it from her mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.