Honeymoon Traders - Cover

Honeymoon Traders

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two sets of brother and sister twins get married at a double wedding ceremony. Both honeymoons were a disaster due to the naivete of one set of the twins. Will they recover? Will things go where they should?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The black-haired bride of Carl Monroe had become possessed, and was now fucking three of her fingers up between her open thighs. Her eyes were clenched shut as she writhed on the floor beneath her own driving fingers in uncontrollable passion. The rapid rhythm drove moans of delight from deep in her throat as her fingers sank up into the tight quivering little circle of her cunt, making obscene wet slushing noises as she pushed them in and out. Her face was flushed as she strained for her climax... but her fingers were not enough. Her head rolled from side to side, her long black hair flying in her frustration.

"Ohhhhhh, I want more! I want more! Carl! Carl! Finish me! Finish my dance!"

Still the frantic Verna tried to satisfy herself, her slender hand beating a wild staccato against the wildly straining crevice of her buttocks, her moans faster and louder with each passing moment...

His brain screaming, her husband jumped to his feet. He wiped his hands against his pants, swallowing thickly, wondering if he could go through with it. He had once before... but that time, he hadn't known anybody was watching! If he did it this time, it would be with full intent and knowledge! He stared at his lewdly finger-fucking bride, remembering watching her on the couch last night as she'd relieved herself the same way with her fingers, and he blushed slightly at the guilty thought that it had been his own inability which had forced her to do it then. God... but could he help her now... ?

"Go on, Carl, go on," he heard Jim's urgent voice call from the couch. "Go on and fuck my sister! Hell, your sister wants a bone thrown to her too, y'know!"

Carl, his eyes like saucers, glanced over his shoulder at the couple on the couch. "You mean... you mean Suzie? We... we'll all do it together?"

"Well, look at her, you idiot! Doesn't she look ready enough?"

Damn but she did! The carnal sight of his all-but-naked twin sister aroused the blond husband to a fever pitch of excitement! She was mewling silently under the rocking, thrusting finger of her husband, molding her slender nubile body up against Jim's hands on her breasts and pussy, and shit! Shit, he wanted to see her get fucked too! He wanted to fuck Verna and watch his lovely sensual sister being fucked by Jim at the same time, and oh God, it was enough to make his head spin!

"Carrrrrlll..." came a lust-drunken voice from the floor, and once again he turned to stare at his voluptuous bride.

"There, you see? We're all primed and ready, Carl! Go get her!" Jim chuckled openly, his eyes glittering with depraved sensuality as he watched Carl shedding his clothes as fast as he could.

"I'm coming, baby!" Carl yelled at his wife. "Just hold off, and I'll show you how to really dance hot!"

"Ohhhhhh, hurry lover!" Verna sighed. "Hurry!"

Suzie, who had been keeping her eyes closed, heard the lewd conversation and the mingling gasps of excitement, and now she opened them wide in uncontrolled passion. She saw her naked brother kneeling lovingly between Verna's quivering thighs, laughing gleefully as he watched her masturbating close up. The lush dark growth of her pubic hair was soaked and gleaming in the firelight with her vagina secretions, and was obscenely spread back from the narrow, finger-filled slit of her soft pink vagina.

"Hey, wait for me, baby!" he said, arching over her now.

"Ohhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me!" Verna mewled pleadingly. She pulled her vaginal lips back with her fingertips so that her cuntal slit lay nakedly exposed and open to his throbbing cock. He hunched down over her, feeling the warm sheath of her hot cunt slip wetly along his sensitive shaft as his lust-enraged penis raced to her full depths of her belly, battering against her cervix. Verna gave a low, animal-like cry, pushing and shoving harder up against his loins, and uncontrollably, Carl reached under her and between her buttocks while he drove his skewering cock deeper up into her pliant cunt. He stretched the crevice of her buttocks, searching with his middle finger for the puckered little circle of her anus, a river of warm fluids running down her thighs and buttocks and moistening the tiny ring for him. He pushed hard, feeling it give, and then his finger slid in with a soft popping sound. She jumped upwards off the matting, squealing with the sudden pain of his entry.

"Aaaauuuggg!" she yelled. "It hurts! It hurts but I love it in my ass! More! More!"

Jim was up off the couch by this time, hastily taking off his clothes. Suzie looked at his massive erection as he bared his hirsute loins, her face contorting with passion at its naked sight, eager once again to feel all of its thick, hard flesh spearing into her pussy.

"What are we waiting for, rosebud?" her husband grinned lopsidedly at her.

She tried to answer as she swayed to her feet, but her voice seemed caught in her throat. "Nothing," she finally managed to reply. "Nothing at all... any longer!"

"Then let's get down on the floor beside them!"

"Yes," Suzie mewled, watching her brother now as he fucked wildly into his bride. "Anything you want... anything at all. Only..."

"Yessss... ?" Jim asked, leading her out to where she could stretch out beside the avidly fucking couple. "What is it, Suzie?"

"Only..." she shuddered. "Only promise me that you'll fuck me the way Carl is doing! With your finger shoved in my ass at the same time!"

"It's a deal!"

Sighing, Suzie spread her legs wide on either side of him as he hunched over her, her toes curling under with lewd expectation. All thoughts of modesty and caring whether her brother saw her this way were vanished now in the heat of the occasion, and she let a soft moan of desire escape from her lips while she squirmed her buttocks down on the matting, inciting his lustful prowess further.

Jim leered down at his bride like a beast of prey ready to devour a defenseless victim spread in helpless sacrifice before it. "But first," he added with a crude chuckle, "I'm going to eat your pussy a little!"

Suzie sucked in her breath. "No! No, don't do that to me! Fuck me... I want you to fuck me! The other is... is..."

"Wicked?" he finished for her in a taunting voice. "Is it depraved and sinful and a degenerate act against nature? Well... that's the whole reason I am going to do it, rosebud! Just because you think there's something dirty about having your cunt sucked off!"

"No... no, please..." she mewled, staring cringingly up at the hunching man, shocked witless by his obscene proposal. Her humiliation was complete as she watched his tongue slowly circle his lips in eager preparation, and felt his hands flat against the insides of her thighs, his thumbs resting on the soft fleshy lips of her cunt. With a slow, outward motion, he drew the flushed round crest apart and exposed the pinkly cowering flesh of her defenseless pussy-slit to the mercy of his gaze. He stared at it greedily for a moment - and then he dropped his face and buried the full length of his tongue snake-like into the warmly throbbing walls of her vagina.

Suzie jerked, a soul-searing moan escaping from her constricted lungs. Her buttocks ground down into the cabin floor, trying to escape the maddening assault on her trembling cuntal slit as her husband's head rocked up and down in lascivious hunger between her wide-held legs. "It can't be, it can't be," she groaned over and over in undisguised misery and shame, her head up off the rug and staring in horrified disbelief down between her breasts at this perversion which was happening to her. His, tongue speared in and out of the involuntarily dilating lips of her vaginal crevice, just as her brother's cock was pumping into Verna's cunt right beside her. She had always considered this to be as wicked and debasing an act as for a woman to kiss a man's penis... but now, even though she felt shame and revulsion for being the unwilling partner to such lewdness, secret little wisps of forbidden sensation were stealing up from her traitorously pulsating loins. Her arms lay tensed at her sides, while her firm full breasts jiggled slightly from the buffeting her body was undergoing, long low whines of anguish coming from her firmly clenched lips.

Jim reached up over the smooth plane of her rippling belly, his fingers rolling the hardened nipples of her breasts with unrelenting passion. As his mouth and lips worked slavishly in depraved subjugation at the wide-splayed tightness of her cunt, his eyes remained opened wide, watching in arrogant delight the contortions of his bride's young face. He was waiting... waiting as he had this afternoon in the forest, for the signs of sexual surrender that would mean her total submission to lust. And he was sure, as sure as he'd been when he'd fucked her then, that they would soon be coming...

Suzie's lips bared back over her even white teeth as small goose-bumps of excitement unmistakably tingled her flesh. She sobbed helplessly before her husband's plundering attack, and despite the horror at what she was being forced to accept in front of the others, she felt her body slowly beginning to desert her. Her buttocks jerked upward responsively, involuntarily pressing against the wet darting tongue, sending spasms of delicious sensation coursing through her seething blood.

"It can't be, it can't be..." The cruel realization of her loss of control hit the spread-eagled blonde girl with its full impact, bringing further cries of humiliation and anguish at the thought. Not only was she committing the lewd act of fellatio with Jim - but she was actually starting to like it! This was worse than her submission that afternoon, which at least had the appearance of normal sex attached to it!

But it was a losing battle as Jim licked ceaselessly at her naked moist vagina below. The prostrate bride squirmed and bucked under the pleasurable torture of his insanely ravaging tongue, until she thought the pounding of her heart would break right through her chest! She groaned and gasped, her shamelessly aroused body ultimately capitulating, her hands locking tightly behind his head and pulling the punishing tongue deeper into her loins. She could clearly see in the flickering light of the fire the writhing young bodies of her brother and Verna, and the erotic sight of their naked coupling only spurred her on.

Oh my god, I'm watching Carl fuck while he watches my cunt being sucked! And beside her, her twin was staring at his sister while he sawed his hardened penis in and out of his own wife's sensitive pussy. Faster and faster he went, rotating his finger deeper up inside her clasping anus, his testicles tingling with his impending climax, his own excitement increasing a hundredfold by the prurient sight of his twin sister's blonde loins being licked and sucked to a desperate surrender.

Suzie felt her entire vagina helplessly secreting a continual flow of passionate juices. The impossible sensations of delight which Jim was causing between her legs, and the close-up view of her brother's cock rampaging into Verna's lust-lubricated pussy were inciting her to such a high pitch of arousal that she knew she had to find a release soon! She had to find it soon, and Jim's tongue was no more enough to quench the fires he'd stoked in her than Verna's fingers had been able to satisfy her before. Lord, I want a cock in me! I want a big, hot wonderful cock burrowing inside of me right now! Fucking me, splitting me apart! Filling me with buckets and buckets of delicious male cum! What is Jim trying to do to me... ?

Carl was moaning on the floor now, moaning in unbridled lust. "I... I'm going to cum! Ohhhh yes!"

"Now, now, now!" Verna chanted, pulling back her thighs to present the whole of her pink vaginal slit to his craving cock. She squirmed beneath him, her pussy in a lewd dance of abandoned ecstasy. Then she gave a high-pitched banshee howl and she locked her legs around him, her loins jerking spasmodically against his thighs. "Nowwwwww!"

Carl groaned and tensed his body, and unending waves of lust- heated semen gushed hotly from the opening in his penis, pouring into her tight-gripping cunt in a seemingly endless flow. I want to be fucked, I want to be fucked his sister's mind sang as she watched their climaxes. Suzie willed the grinding bodies of Carl and Verna not to cease until she had been able to reach her orgasm with them. But it was not to be. She moaned aloud as she saw in the fire's wavering light her brother's penis throb out its last remaining gusts of cum, and then almost immediately begin to deflate. She saw it slip out of his wife's cunt, thin white strings of his semen following it, ringing and dripping from the girl's open, dark-haired pubic slit as he fell back on the carpet, exhausted.

The sights and sounds of their impassioned orgasms made, Suzie's naked body twitch and writhe uncontrollably. This was madness she had never known - the total surrender to the lure of the flesh! Her drunken, lust-drugged mind reveled in her wickedness, and she screwed her buttocks up tight against Jim's laving tongue until she could feel the tantalizing brush of his "five o'clock shadow" rubbing against the wet sensitive skin of her inner thighs.

"Ohhhh, aggghhh, ohhhh! Fuck me now! Please... please fuck me now! Somebody fuck me! I want cock! Cock!" the desire- crazed young bride begged gasping. She was hardly human as she twisted and contorted, spreading her legs wide apart and then pulling them up to wrap around Jim's bobbing head, spurring him on like a wild stallion with the heels of her feet digging into his hard-muscled back.

"Jesus! Jesus Christ!"

Carl breathed the words in an explosion of breath as he stared in the dimly-lit living room, seeing the writhing couple on the floor next to him. His jaw hung stack in wonderment and awe. Verna, resting on her knees beside him now, looked lingeringly on the carnal activity of her twin brother and Suzie. It was worse than she'd imagined... or should she say better? Suzie's legs were banded about Jim's head in a vise-like death grip, and she was uncontrollably panting and groaning and demanding for her cunt to be filled and satisfied. She flung her buttocks abandonedly, her pussy glistening in the dim light, and Jim pumped into her vagina with his tongue as if his cock grew out of his mouth!

Suzie saw the hazy outlines of the other couple next to her passion-filmed eyes. She was vaguely aware of who they were and what they were doing there, but nothing much mattered to her any longer except the tongue that was driving into her from below.

"Hot damn," she heard a voice like her brother's exclaim, "look at Suzie go!"

"She sure looks tender to me," a Verna-voice laughed delightedly. "I can't wait to see your sister being screwed by Jim! Look at the way her cunt is climbing his tongue already!"

The puzzling voices continued as the remarks became more lewd by the second, but it didn't matter. Her body was white-hot. Her head flailed from side to side, her mouth open in sordid abandon. The tormented blonde girl shuddered, torn between the hot desires that were conquering her insatiable pussy, and the shame and humiliation that flickered through her confused thoughts. She could see the faint form of a naked young boy crawling closer to watch her degradation... and the lewd fires of her uncontrolled lusts that had been irrevocably released burned brighter than ever in her pulsating cunt. God almighty! This wasn't fair of Jim! The demons driven by this honeymoon of perversion and depravity were dancing faster about the smooth pink edges of her well- tongued vagina! She tried to pull her husband over her, to get him inside of her, but he resisted as though his mouth was riveted to her loins. But another man was there, his face above hers, and she raised her head so that her eyes could focus on his long heavy penis jutting from his kneeling body over her. Forgotten was her humiliation, her fears, her morality, or who this man was! The devils danced! She needed but one thing now; she needed that cock! More than anything else in the world she needed that magnificent cock inside of her!

Quickly, wild with seething emotions, she took advantage of the other male's presence. She raised her head, her eyes feasting on her target, her lips parting expectantly, tongue moistening with dewy softness. Then, with the suddenness of a lightning bolt, her hand came up to stroke tenderly the round, satin-soft scrotum and massage the base of the mutely offered cock, and then encircle it with her hand. Her head darted upward at the same instant, and her famished wet mouth seized what it wanted and needed, the only nourishment it cared about at that moment.

Before anybody else could react to her irrational actions, Suzie began to suck that cock, running her tongue wetly around and around the cunt-moistened head and licking the tip teasingly into the tiny open slit at the end. She could feel it throbbing in physical response, and for another second there was the wild thought that since her cunt was filled with tongue, then she could feel the gush of cum she so desperately desired here in the hollow cavern of her sucking cheeks! She blotted out the sighs and squeals of the persons around her, overlooking their incredulous gasps and groans...

But she couldn't deny the hoarse cry of agony which suddenly filled the tiny cabin. It was like a giant stab of some sharp- bladed sword directly to her heart, making her gasp for breath and release her liquid caress of the penis in her mouth.

"Sis! Oh Jesus, Suzie! Sister!"

Horrified, Suzie snapped out of her lustful fog. Her vision cleared along with her senses, and she could see now that kneeling beside her face was the naked form of her twin brother!

"Sis!" Carl cried out again, his voice choked in disbelief. "What... what are you doing to me?"

Her tongue froze in her throat as she heard his voice plead for an explanation. She couldn't trust her eyes or ears for the first horrid second of recognition, and then she was brought back to reality by her husband's booming voice as he raised his head from her quivering loins.

"I'll be damned! She was sucking off her brother! She was giving Carl a blow-job while I ate her cunt!" He started to laugh, making the scene that much more of a nightmare for the distraught young girl. She shrieked: "Stop it! Stop it!" and thrashed herself free of his arms and mouth. All thought of sex evaporated... all licentious dreams of orgiastic delight ended in that single hoarse shout of her twin brother.

"I... I didn't know what you were going to do," Carl said incredulously. "I mean... it was so sudden!"

Tears - hot, stinging tears of shame and remorse - filled Suzie's eyes and poured down her cheeks. She rolled to her knees and faced her brother, still speechless, still without comforting phrases that would explain away her incestual urge. "Ohhhhh, Carl!" she finally wailed and threw herself in his arms. "Please forgive me, Carl. I... I didn't know either! I was wild! I was... was sick!"

Carl, shocked and yet filled with compassion and love for his twin sister, gently stroked her naked back, trying to tell her not to cry, that he understood. Neither he nor Suzie cared about their bewildered spouses, who were looking at them with complete astonishment, not about anything else except the bond of affection between them.

"Sis, I..." Carl began, and then he faltered.

Suzie suddenly felt warm and comforted, as if everything would be forgiven now. She couldn't explain it, and didn't try, but with all her shattered concepts of right and wrong, and her sudden guilt for having sucked her brother's penis, there was still an undeniable aura of protective love and safeness, a soothing familiarity to holding Carl tightly to her.

Carl as well, sensed this overpowering closeness between them, and he too was filled with the ambivalent feelings of shame and love. He didn't know what to do, how to handle the situation, and so he just held his sister tighter, feeling her taut breasts heaving against his chest and her tears on his neck and shoulder. "Gee, Sis," he said softly, now rubbing his fingers through her blonde hair. "It's okay. It's okay."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.