Homespun Fun - Cover

Homespun Fun

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Incest to beat all incest. Brother and sister have been getting it on between each other for years because they could not find anyone who could satisfy them better than the love they had for each other. The sister had been divorced because her husband wanted a younger girl, so the brother moves in with his sister who had three kids, since he was helping pay some of the bills anyway.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

The sound of a ringing telephone penetrated only dimly into Ken's booze-drugged mind. He started to rouse himself, but then the raucous sound stopped and he sank back into deep slumber, glad that it must have been an illusion. Then he heard a loud and clear voice, and tried to clear his pounding head.

"Uncle Ken! Ken!" Nancy was calling him from the doorway. "It's for you! The phone! It's Doctor Larson!"

He was flat on his stomach, and had to twist his head around to see her. "What?"

There was a bitter frown on her face, and her eyes were hard as steel. "I said Doctor Larson is on the phone." She slammed the door.

Forcing himself up dizzily, he sat on the side of the bed and reached for the extension on the night stand, squinting his eyes at the clock on the dresser at the same time and noting that it was a few minutes after ten.

"Ken Sheridan, Doctor. What can I do for you?"

"Good morning. I have some good news for you. According to a note from my nurse, Dana's eyes appear to be much better. I see no reason why the patches can't be removed now, providing she wears dark glasses at all times for at least a week. Then I'd like to see her again."

It took a second for Ken to assimilate the information, then he said, "That's wonderful, Doctor. I know Dana will be very glad to hear it. Thank you very much for calling. I'll see that she's in your office in a week."

"Fine. Give her my regards. She's a brave little girl. I understand your sister is out of town."

"That's right. She's visiting our parents."

So that's why you called personally, Ken thought. You wanted to get Lynn back into a motel for a fuck!

"Yes, well, I'm sure she'll be happy, too. Good-bye."

Ken hung up the phone, still not completely awake, and glanced down at the wilted prick sticking out of his pants. Dried shit was clinging to the dark hairs and the soft head, and the memory of what he had done last night hit him like a ton of bricks. Leaning forward, he put his face in his hands.

"Oh, God!" he moaned. "What in the hell came over me?"

He stayed that way for several minutes, agonizing with himself, then got up, lit a cigarette, and began undressing. Avoiding his reflection in the mirror, he plodded into the bathroom and turned the shower on full blast, then sat on the stool to pee and crap while it warmed up.

Fifteen minutes under the stinging spray sobered him up, then he shaved with care, put on his robe, and went out into the hall. The door to Dana's room was open, so he went directly there, finding her lying on the bed uncovered, wearing a rose-colored nightie as sheer as her other one.

"Good morning, honey," he said as cheerfully as he could. "I hope you're ready to get up."

She grinned happily at the sound of his voice. "Hi, Daddy! I sure am. Are you going to help me dress?"

He crossed over and sat down next to her, careful to not even look at her curl-covered nest or the dark circles of her nipples. He didn't want even the slightest lascivious thought to cross his mind.

"Guess what, baby? The doctor called. We can take those damn patches off today."

The girl bolted up. "Really! Oh, Jeez, that's super! Right now?"

"Yep. But you'll have to put dark glasses on as soon as we do. Where are they?"

"In the top drawer of the dresser, Dad. Oh, hurry! Please!"

Dana swung her feet to the floor while Ken located the sun glasses and returned. As he carefully peeled off the tape that held the gauze pads in place, she wrung her hands together with excited anticipation and shivered with elation. When the pads were removed, she opened her eyes and saw her father clearly for the first time since he returned.

"Oh, Daddy! I love you!" She threw her arms around his neck and began kissing him again and again.

"Hey! Hold it! Let's get these glasses on first!"

He fitted them on her, then smiled with all the tenderness he felt. "How's that, sweetheart? Better?"

"Daddy, you'll never know! Gosh! It's like a whole new world!" She stood up and hugged him fiercely, as tears made streaks down her cheeks.

"Now, you're still going to have to take it easy, Dana," he said sternly, trying to mask his emotions. "Those glasses have to stay on constantly for a full week, then you have to go back to the doctor."

"I don't care. Anything is all right as long as I can see you again." She looked into his face. "You're beautiful!"

Ken laughed and squeezed her arms. "So are you. I guess you won't need any help now. I'm going to get some coffee."

"Oh, no you don't! I'm going to get it for you. You go back to bed, and I'll bring you the paper and coffee, just like I used to. Please, Daddy. Let me."

He smiled, shaking his head. "Well, how can I refuse an offer like that? Okay, but don't get carried away. Get used to things first."

"Don't worry. Go ahead, and I'll be there in a minute."

Ken kissed her cheek, then left her looking around her room as he strode back down the hall. He felt a pang when he passed Nancy's room. Sometime that day he was going to have to sit down and try to explain things to her. It was an ugly mess, but he'd have to straighten it out the best way he could. He only hoped he hadn't seriously hurt her.

He propped himself up in bed with both pillows, lit a cigarette, and a few minutes later Dana appeared with a large mug of steaming coffee and the morning paper. When she handed them to him, he noticed that some of the glow had left her.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that, well, Nancy is sure acting funny. She didn't say hardly anything about my patches being off. All she said was 'that's nice.'"

Ken knew what the problem was, but he could hardly tell Dana. He said, "She was probably too surprised, hon. I'm sure she feels very good about it."

Dana shrugged. "Maybe so. Anyway, I'm going to go help her with the dishes. You just lie there and relax." Her grin came back. "It's my turn to do things now."

When she had gone, Ken sipped his coffee and scanned the paper, trying not to think of Nancy or the night before. There would be time enough for that when the coffee diluted the liquor still left in his system and he could put things in perspective. The matter demanded a clear and concise approach, and he wasn't up to it just yet.

He had drained the mug, finished with the paper, and was in the process of lighting another cigarette when Dana came in, crawled up on the large bed, and squatted on her haunches next to him. Her attractive mouth was curved into an impish grin.

"We're all alone, now. Nancy went to the store and the post office to mail your letter. She'll be gone at least an hour."

"How about that. You make it sound like something special."

"It is! I like to have you all to myself. Especially when I can see you."

He couldn't help dropping his gaze to the twin mountains that pushed her gown out and the two dark aureoles around her pointed nipples. The recollection of how they had tasted in his mouth made his cock tingle and begin to extend. He despised the effect she had on him, but there was no getting away from it.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" he asked, hoping she would find something else to do before his prick sprang to life.

"In a little while." Her tone was more serious now. "Daddy, now that I can see, could I look at your... cock? I've held it and everything, but I haven't seen it."

The question came so quickly and unexpectedly that it jarred him, and he had to grope for an answer. It came to him at that moment that the reason he had gone so far with her was that she had been technically blind. Now that she could see the lustful and carnal look in his eyes, what would he do?

"I don't think it would be such a good idea, kitten. We've done more than enough as it is, and you know now what it's all about."

"But I want to see it!" she begged. "It's got me going nuts, not knowing what it looks like. Please! No one's here."

She does have a right, he thought. After all, she's jacked me off and sucked me. And Nancy's seen it. If I can just keep myself under control...

"All right, honey. You might as well be exposed to all of it. A little knowledge is worse than none at all." He undid the sash of his robe and opened it completely.

Dana sucked in her breath and her eyebrows went up at her first real glimpse of the prick she had held and put her mouth on. His penis was at half-erection, raised slightly off his abdomen, and pulsing and growing as she gaped at it. The swelling organ was pretty much as she'd pictured it, as were his testicles lying in the sack that nestled between his muscular thighs.

"Jeepers! I didn't know the end of it was that color! It's kinda purple! And it's getting bigger!"

"It's small when it's soft, baby, then gets long and big when it's hard. They're all the same."

She extended her hand and touched a finger to the slit in the head of his dick. "Is that where the stuff comes out?"

"Uh huh. That's where I pee through, too." He had given up striving not to get hard. It was pointless. Let her see it and get it over with. Then she wouldn't be curious any more.

"Golly, Dad," she murmured, keeping her eyes fixed on the huge muscle as it distended to its full length and rose in the air. "I know that would never go in me where you put your finger! It'd split me apart!"

She had closed her hand around his pecker, and was feeling it from the root to the crown, making it jerk in her grasp. "No, hon, a girl's cunt stretches. Even as young as you are, you could take it right now."

"Honest? Wow!" She seemed to be hypnotized by his prick as she massaged it, feeling every tendon and bulging vein in the vibrating organ. The tiny pee slit opened and closed like a small mouth as she moved the loose skin up and down, and that fascinated her. She was so spellbound she didn't notice that her father's eyes were becoming glazed and smoky.

"I think you'd better quit, Dana," he rasped. "You've seen it now. That's all you wanted."

She was trembling as she ran the top of her tongue across her lips. "Can I kiss it again, Daddy? Just a little bit?"

He wanted to say no, but his inflamed poker was telling him otherwise. He was guilty as sin of wishing she would suck him off, and to deny it would have been ridiculous. The episode with Nancy was forgotten under the gentle pressure of her hand on his rod, as was his determination to leave the girls alone. His balls were already sucking up into his groin, ready to start pumping jizz at a signal from his fevered brain.

"Okay, baby. Just a little, though. We don't want the same thing to happen that happened last time."

Dana was numb as she slid her fist down to the base of his poker and leaned over to lower her lips to the head of his quivering penis. She kissed the tip tenderly, ran her tongue around the rim, then took the cockhead into her mouth and tugged on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.