Homespun Fun - Cover

Homespun Fun

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Incest to beat all incest. Brother and sister have been getting it on between each other for years because they could not find anyone who could satisfy them better than the love they had for each other. The sister had been divorced because her husband wanted a younger girl, so the brother moves in with his sister who had three kids, since he was helping pay some of the bills anyway.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Multitudinous thoughts were rolling around inside Ken's head as he rummaged through Dana's dresser drawers in search of something for the girl to wear. He found shorts, panties, bra and sweater, then in the closet he came across a pair of sandals. All the time he was hunting, the pretty nymph remained on the bed, hands clasped, listening to his movements quietly.

"There, I think that should do," he said finally, bringing the things over and laying them next to her. "Are you going to need some help?"

"Uh huh," she said, rising. "I can't tell the front from the back of the darn stuff."

He smiled as he helped her out of the nightie. "Okay. That's what I'm here for."

"Daddy," Dana said timidly as she lifted her arms for him, "I think there's something I should tell you."

"Oh? What's that?" There was a catch in his throat as he tossed the gown aside and stared at his daughter's tremendous tits and ringlet-covered cunt.

She lowered her arms and tilted her face in his direction. "I hope you won't be mad, but I asked Nurse Sims what semen was."

"And what did she say?" he asked, trying to sound as blase as he could.

"Well, she said a man puts his seed in a girl, and they have a baby."

"That's about right." He picked up her brief panties, striving to maintain his self-control, but feeling his cock beginning to extend.

"But, where does he put the seed? That's the part I still don't understand. Can't you tell me? Miss Sims said I'm old enough to know those things."

He stood facing her, the sheer panties dangling from his limp fingers as he scanned the girl's luscious, satiny figure, knowing that it would take only a few simple acts to change her from a naive girl into an aware woman., Both his sister and the nurse had nearly convinced him what had to be done, but his conscience was still putting up a fight.

"Honey, can't you wait just a little while until Aunt Lynn gets back? She can tell you what you need to know much better than I can."

"I'd rather you told me, Daddy. You're my father. If Mom was here, she'd do it, wouldn't she?"

Ken nodded mutely, forgetting for the moment that Dana couldn't see him. "Yes, I suppose she would. Sit down, and I'll do the best I can. I'm not used to this sort of thing."

She felt his weight when he dropped down on the mattress next to her, then turned with her hands folded primly in her bare lap. She could hear his raspy breathing and sensed that he was nervous, but didn't know why. "Okay. I'm ready."

"Well, baby," he began slowly, "you know what my penis feels like."

"Uh huh."

His next words came out in a rush. "A man puts his penis in a hole between a girl's legs and then his semen goes into her womb, where the baby starts."

"You mean down here?" she asked, shyly placing the tips of her fingers on the pouting lips of her fluffy pussy.

"Yes." His hands were quivering, and he had to grab his knees to keep them still. "The same opening where you menstruate from."

"God!" she gasped, recoiling. "It's too big to fit in there!"

"No, it's not, sweet." He gritted his teeth and swallowed, feeling a burgeoning surge of excitement as he watched her touch her girlish cunny. "Here, let me show you what I mean. Lay back."

Dana fell back willingly, folding her hands on her abdomen, her legs draped over the side of the bed. Ken pushed her velvety thighs apart tenderly, then rested on an elbow while he caressed the girl's down-covered twat. Spreading her vulval lips, he began fondling her labia, parting the petal-like folds to rub the slick canyon with the tip of his index finger. She winced slightly, then let the tension flow from her as he titillated her sensitive love nest.

"Ooohhh, Jeez, Dad!" she whimpered. "That makes me feel all funny again, like it did when you gave me a bath!"

"I know, honey," he crooned, his dick leaping beneath his robe. "It's supposed to. Have you ever heard that part of you is called a cunt, or anything like that?"

"No."

"Well, that's what it is, and this is what a guy is supposed to do to it. It makes the girl wet. Can you feel it?"

"Uh huh. I'm starting to. I tickle inside, too."

"Good. Now, my penis is called a cock or prick. I'm going to show you with my finger how it goes inside a girl. All right?"

Delightful tremors were fluttering through her, but she was still reluctant. She had thought all they would do is talk, and this was totally unexpected. "Will it hurt?"

"Of course not. All women do it. It's the only way they can have children."

"Okay, then. I sure feel weird, though. It would be a lot better if I could see what you're doing."

"All you have to do is feel it, baby. Sex is usually done in the dark, anyway."

The delicate mouth of her vagina was becoming moist as he rimmed it with his finger, but it was not wet enough yet for insertion. While he thumbed her dainty little clitoris gently, he lowered his head and began kissing her fleshy tits, wiping his lips across her pink nipples and feeling them harden.

"Daddy!" she panted. "Oh, wow! I'm getting scared! Really strange things are going on in my tummy! Jeepers! This is too much!"

"It's all right," he whispered, feeling her vibrate under his loving caresses. "There's nothing to be afraid of. Daddy's only trying to show you what sex feels like. Once you see, you'll understand how beautiful it is."

In her world of darkness, all Dana could go by were the joyous tingles that seemed to reverberate through her torso and limbs. His lips and hand were light, yet in a way demanding, on her body, forcing contractions in her abdomen that were similar to her menstrual cramps but infinitely more wonderful.

When a tiny trickle of dew began to seep from her orifice, Ken carefully inched the tip of his finger into her tunnel, cautiously feeling for the membrane of her hymen that he was certain she still had. The tube was tight, as he knew it would be, stretching only enough to admit his probing digit.

"Daddy!" she simpered, struggling not to pull away or writhe as the thick finger pierced her virginal pussy. "That's enough! Please! I see what it's like!"

Ken was still sucking and slurping on her tits, the ache in his genitals having grown to agonizing proportions. With his finger in her drooling snatch and her lush cones brushing his face, all inhibitions had fled, and incestuous lust was making his heart beat fiercely in his chest.

"Ooohhh, baby!" he moaned, his feverish mind caught up in the turmoil of heated passion. "Let Daddy give you a climax! Let me show you what it's like to cum! Lord! You're such a fantastically perfect girl!"

"No, Dad! Don't! Honest, I've had enough! You're really scaring me! No more! Please!"

Even as she was pleading with him, he was sliding off the bed to the floor, undoing the sash of his robe as he crawled between her parted legs. The coral-colored inner lips were open, and he found himself staring into the puckered opening of her cunt and the pink sphincter of her asshole.

"Honey, I'm going to lick your cunt and make you cum! You're going to love it! Just relax and let Daddy lap that juicy pussy. It feels so good you'll probably want me to do it again! Take it easy! Damn, you smell so good!"

Dana felt his hot, steamy breath against her twat and rectum, and while it was pleasant, it wasn't enough to dissipate her fears. Her stomach was churning, and there was an uncontrollable tic in her leg muscles. Then he was nuzzling the insides of her thighs and teasing the furrow in her crotch with his tongue.

"Daddy, no, please! You shouldn't! It's not right! Nnnooo! Oh, God! Stop! Hhhuuuhhh! Stop! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Ken lowered his mouth to the crack of her ass and, starting with her anus, he sloshed and swabbed his tongue all the way up to her clit, which was now poking out of its tiny sheath. He savored the sweet taste of her honey before swallowing it, inhaling deeply her fresh girlish scent while he drank her love juice.

"Dad! Please don't! Something's happening inside me! Stop! OOOHHH, GOD, STOP!"

He had lifted her legs and had hung them over his shoulders, and she was clamping his head with her thighs to keep him from burrowing his gobbling mouth into her slash. His tongue was up her now while his nose rubbed against that funny little thing that sent electric shocks through her. Her mind was spinning, and multicolored lights were flashing behind her squinted eyelids.

Ken could hardly hear her cries with her legs pressed so tightly against his ears. Twirling his tongue around in her flaming twat, he moved his hands up across her rib cage to cover and knead her plump tits. Through the haze that filled his head, he was determined to make her climax, but not at the expense of driving his organ into her and taking her cherry. That he could not do!

"Dad!" she shrieked. "Something crazy is happening to me! Oh, don't! Dddaaaddd! Please get up! Stop! Oh, stop! I don't want to feel like this!"

Startling contractions gripped her, making her convulse spasmodically. She lurched off the mattress, thrusting her crotch at his face with a crazed abandon that overpowered her. Radiant heat poured out from her pelvis to encompass her and make her nipples tingle. She clutched his wrists with fierce tenacity until the breathtaking sensation passed, then slumped back weakly to let the waves of orgasm roll away.

"Daddy... I'm... too... weak... to... move," she said in a quavering voice. "I... didn't... know... you... were... going... to do... that!"

Ken lowered her feet to the floor, wiped his mouth, then rose with his rigid pecker doing a dance in front of him. "Dana, I just didn't know how else to do it, to show you. I'm sorry if it shocked you, but couples do that all the time, and there's nothing wrong with it. Do you understand any better now?"

The girl sat up and rubbed her thighs with clammy palms. "A little bit better. Is that what a girl feels like when a guy puts his whatchmacallit inside her?"

"That's right. It's almost the same thing."

"And that stuff, semen, comes out of the guy? In her tummy?"

"Uh huh. It's called intercourse, or fucking." He looked down at the painfully swollen joint jutting out from his pelvis, and wondered if he had the nerve to ask her to jack him off again. He had put her through quite enough already, and wasn't sure he should ask more of her.

"Why did you want to suck my breasts?" she asked suddenly. "I thought they were just to feed babies with."

He shook his head sadly as he closed his robe over his erection, realizing he should never have started this without Lynn's help. "Almost all men and boys like to suck them too, baby."

"But why?"

"Because they're nice and soft and they taste good. Are you ready to get dressed, now?"

She reached down and felt the wetness in the hair surrounding her gash. "I think I should wash up first. I'm kinda sticky and messy."

"Sure, hon. Take my hand. Here."

Leading her to the bathroom, Ken wet a cloth and knelt in front of her to wipe off her pussy. Aching twinges were circulating in his prick and testicles, and he knew he'd have to get his rocks off soon or wind up with blue balls for the rest of the day. It wasn't a pleasant prospect to look forward to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.