Homespun Fun - Cover

Homespun Fun

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Incest to beat all incest. Brother and sister have been getting it on between each other for years because they could not find anyone who could satisfy them better than the love they had for each other. The sister had been divorced because her husband wanted a younger girl, so the brother moves in with his sister who had three kids, since he was helping pay some of the bills anyway.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ken was somewhat abashed by her remark, but took it in stride and didn't let his feelings show, since he didn't know exactly what Dana had said. "Well, Miss Sims, I don't find that so strange. I would assume that to be a natural question to ask a woman in your profession, wouldn't you?"

"Frankly, Mr. Sheridan, I would have thought that... well, your sister is taking care of her in your absence, and since Dana has no mother, she should have explained the facts of life to her."

Partly to find out what Dana had said, and partly to see just what kind of a woman this was, he asked, "Look, if you've got a few minutes, I'd like to talk to you... about Dana. Since you're off, would you care for a drink? Or a cup of coffee?"

A smile played on her lips as she eyed him speculatively. "Thank you. I have some time. If you don't mind, I'd like a drink. It doesn't matter what."

"Wonderful. Sit down, please. I'll be right back."

When he returned with a highball, he found her sitting down with her attractive legs crossed, her dress high on her shapely thighs. He handed her the glass, then dropped into his chair and lit a cigarette while he mentally evaluated the possibilities of getting into her cunt.

She hoisted her glass, took a sip, then said, "Very good. It's just what I needed. Thank you. Mr. Sheridan, please don't misinterpret what I said. No criticism was meant. It's only that fifteen-year-old girls today are for the most part not at all naive or bashful about sex. It merely surprised me that Dana didn't know what sperm was."

"I'd rather you call me Ken. You see, the problem is probably a little deeper than you may realize. I'm an engineer, and because of my particular talents, I have to be gone much of the time, and I'm afraid I haven't guided my daughter as I should."

The corners of her lips turned up in a smile, but there was much more than that in her eyes. "I know, Ken. Dana is very proud of you. She's discussed you many times with me, since Dr. Larson is the family physician and I've seen her often. Check-ups and the like. We've become pretty good friends." She had noticed where Ken's eyes were wandering, and deliberately recrossed her legs seductively. "And, my name is Mary."

He made no effort to avert his eyes, and watched her movements with intense concentration. "At any rate, it's an unusual and sometimes difficult situation at best... Mary. I've told my sister, Lynn, to be very strict with Dana, and I'm afraid she took me seriously, particularly in the matter of sex education."

"I can understand that. Your sister is trying to be protective in that area, and I think that's admirable. However, I've seen many cases where ignorance has resulted in more problems than good instruction. After all, a person, especially a young and attractive girl, should be forewarned of the pitfalls before she falls into them, don't you think?"

Ken mulled that over, then nodded. "Yes, Lynn and I talked this over, and we plan to handle it as soon as we can."

The nurse leaned forward, giving him a view of the tight cleft showing at the top of her dress where her large tits were pressed together. "To be honest, Ken, you'd be doing Dana a service. You have no idea how many girls even younger than Dana come into our office either pregnant or with venereal disease. They get into trouble simply because they don't know what the score is."

Lynn's statements came rushing back to him, and it began to dawn on him that his sister had been totally correct. It was he who had been out of step with what was going on in the world, and it didn't set well. He would have to change his thinking, and as soon as possible.

"You don't think that Dana has... ?" He couldn't finish the frightening question.

"No, of course not. But she is a pretty girl with a figure that is going to give boys ideas. My advice is to lay things out for her as soon as you can, and as bluntly as you can."

"And Nancy?"

"The same thing. Don't pull any punches. Medical terms are only used for reports, and don't mean a thing to children. Tell it like it is, as they say."

During the conversation, Ken had been more than a little distracted by the woman's stocking-covered thighs and the swells of her breasts showing above her uniform. His prick had been swelling gradually, sliding down against his thigh and making a bulge in the leg of his slacks. He hadn't realized how apparent it was until she nodded at his crotch, her violet eyes smoky.

"Ken, I believe you're getting an erection. Am I getting to you, or is it the talk?"

He hastily covered his lap, startled by her abrupt comment, and felt his face flush. All he could think of to say in reply was, "You're mistaken, Mary."

"Oh, please, Ken. I'm a nurse remember? I know a hard-on when I see it. Do you want me? Is that it? Or do you want to go climb into bed with your daughter?"

"You've got it all wrong!" he said sharply, suddenly on the defensive. "I wasn't thinking anything of the kind."

There was a smoldering expression of lust on her face as she set her drink aside and looked at him. "Nonsense. You're a virile handsome male with all the natural instincts. You're a widower, and you've been gone a long time. I just saw Dana in her gown, and that's enough to turn any male on. Then there's the point about her question."

"What's that supposed to mean? Do you think I've done anything to her?"

The beautiful nurse shook her head. "I have no idea, but it's the first time she's ever asked me anything about sex, and it happened right after you got back. I can at least put two and two together."

Ken was beginning to fathom the fact that she saw through him completely, and he was not only worried, but also irked that she would come on so strong. "And what would you say if I said I did want you?"

"Take you up on it. I've seen your picture and heard about you, and now that we're face-to-face, I'm ready. I'm not a bad lady, but I'm not stupid enough to think I could compete with a young virgin. It's up to you."

"All right." He decided to call her bluff. Unzipping his fly, he whipped out his cock that was nearly at full extension and let her look at it. "If you want it, here it is."

She uttered an involuntary gasp when she saw his monstrous, vibrating organ, and her hand dropped to her pelvis. "Oh, Ken! It's just as wonderful as I knew it would be! Are we going to be alone for a while?"

"Yes, except for Dana."

"I closed her door, so she can't hear us." Mary stood up with her purse. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a minute."

He hurried across the room to lock the front door just in case, then returned to his chair and began stroking the sensitive organ that was soon going to be embedded in Mary's juicy twat. She came back a moment later and put her purse down.

"Ready?" the nurse asked.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?"

"No. I like to do it dressed. Makes me feel like I'm being raped. On the floor or the couch?"

"The floor. But at least take your tits out."

Ken slid off the chair to his knees and waited while she undid the top buttons of her uniform. Then she unhooked three snaps in the center of her brassiere and pulled it apart to expose two massive tits with brown, hard nipples.

"I always wear a maternity bra," she said as she sank onto her back on the carpet. "It makes things easier."

As he began crawling toward her, she lifted her hips and pulled her dress up to her waist. She had taken her panties off, but left on the garter belt that held up her stockings. At that point, Ken stopped and gawked with astonishment. Her cunt was as bald as a baby's! There wasn't a hair on her pelvis, pussy lips, or in her crotch!

"Do you like that?" she asked coyly. "Most guys do. They say it's like fucking a little girl's cunny. I shave it every other day, like I do my legs."

"I've never seen anything like it!" he replied truthfully.

When she parted her thighs and drew her knees up, he still couldn't move forward. The sight was too much. The scalped puffy outer lips were spread, as were the petal-like inner folds. Her clitoris was hard, and stuck up like the tip of a little finger. He could see right into the gaping hole of her pussy, where fluid was oozing out in a tiny trickle.

"Well," she said, panting hard, "aren't you going to fuck me?"

"Jesus Christ, yes!" Inching up to her, he bent down and rubbed his lips over the satiny skin of her twat, licked at the sweet honey, then teased her clit with his tongue.

"Gggaaahhh! Ooohhh! I knew you'd be good at it! Lick it, sweet! Lap that creamy fuck hole! Hhhuuuhhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh!"

Raising his head, he creeped up on top of her to suck each of her tremendous tits individually, nuzzling his face into their warm softness, then squirmed upward until he could brush the head of his dick on her hairless snatch. She had been right. It did feel like a kid's cunny!

"Don't play around!" she moaned, writhing her wet crotch against him. "I want a fuck, not love! Jab it in, for God's sake! Give me that beautiful piece of meat! Gggaaahhh! Oh, hurry! Hurry!"

She reached between them for his rigid pole and jammed the tip into her slimy hole. Then, grabbing his ass with both hands, she lunged upward, burying his piston to the hilt in her steamy sheath.

"Mary! Hhhuuunnnggghhh! Goddamn, what a cunt! Uuunnnggghhh! Now show me what a good lay you are! Fuck me! Use that twat like you meant it!"


Dana lay quietly on her bed after the nurse had put drops in her eyes. She was waiting impatiently for her father, who had promised to come in when Miss Sims had left, to tell him that while the patches had been off, she had been able to see, though her vision was a little watery.

She thought she heard faint voices, but couldn't be quite sure. Anyway, if she did it was probably Aunt Lynn or Nancy, and she was anxious to tell them the good news, too. Everything was going to be all right now, and pretty soon she would be normal again.

Unable to keep her good news to herself, she finally slipped out of bed and felt her way cautiously to the door to the hall. Finding the knob, she turned it, then began walking forward with her hand against the wall to guide her. She hadn't gone three steps before she could distinctly hear heavy breathing, then Miss Sims's whimpering voice.

"Fuck me, Ken! Oh, Lord, get it way up inside me! Ream that cunt! Hhhuuuhhh! Huh! Huh! Ooohhh! Fuck! Fuck! Your prick is so Goddamn huge! Don't take it easy on me! Pound my cunt! Oh, Ken! Hhhuuuhhh! Huh! Huh! Huh!"

"You're getting it all, baby!" Ken groaned. "Every last damn inch of it! Hhhuuunnnggghhh! Keep it up! Hunch your ass! Fuck, you gorgeous little whore! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Squeeze it! Snap on it! Aaaggghhh! Aaaggghhh!"

Dana was padding onward stealthily, searching for the door to the living room, trying to make her youthful mind decipher the words that were ringing in her ears. Most of it didn't make sense to her at all. Why should her father and the nurse be talking to each other like that? As far as she knew, they'd never met until today.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.