Homespun Fun - Cover

Homespun Fun

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Incest to beat all incest. Brother and sister have been getting it on between each other for years because they could not find anyone who could satisfy them better than the love they had for each other. The sister had been divorced because her husband wanted a younger girl, so the brother moves in with his sister who had three kids, since he was helping pay some of the bills anyway.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Not certain whether the girl was asleep, Ken approached the bed as quietly as possible and stood staring down at the still form. The twin mounds of her titties jutted upward under her nightie like two magnificent peaks. Her coral-colored nipples were much larger than Nancy's. Devouring her with his eyes, he gazed at the blonde tufts that swirled around her pelvis and into her crotch.

"Dana," he whispered, "are you awake?"

She lifted her arm from her face and dropped it to her side. "Yes, Daddy. Did you want something?"

"Just a little talk, if you're not too tired."

"No, that's okay." She swung her feet over the side of the bed and sat up. "What did you want to talk about?"

Ken took the chair from her desk in the corner of the room and sat down in front of her. His organ was already on the rise again, making him more uncomfortable than he had been originally. "Nothing too important, baby. Are your eyes bothering you?"

"Huh uh. Not too much. It just, well, makes me feel dumb, not being able to see."

"It won't be much longer, I understand. It's uncomfortable, I'm sure, but you can handle it."

Dana bobbed her head. "I know."

"You've got a lot of courage. Were the other burns very bad?"

"No. The doctor says that I won't even have any scars."

"Do you mind if I see them?"

The girl chewed on her lower lip pensively. "There's not much to see. At least that's what Lynn says."

"I'd still like to, if you don't mind." For reasons he couldn't fathom, he had an urgent desire to see his daughter naked, and the yearning was so strong it was making his balls ache.

"I guess it's all right for you to look," she said with a tone of resignation. "Everyone else has."

Rising to her feet, she crossed her arms in front of her and pulled the gown up and over her head, then stood there with the garment dangling from her fingers. The soft glow from the bedside lamp accentuated every curve and contour of her ripe yet tender body.

Ken saw the faint tint of pink that covered her throat and shoulders, and the contrasting whiteness of her tits where the heat evidently hadn't penetrated her brassiere. It looked like nothing more than a light sunburn. Taking his time, without touching her, he examined the beautiful milky cones that were nearly as large as Lynn's, the flat stomach and abdomen, and the pooched outer lips of her cunt that were covered with golden fluff. The composite picture of youthful loveliness made his prick jump wildly.

"It doesn't look bad, Dana," he said, trying to keep the note of lust from his voice. "You should be as good as new in a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, that's what the doctor said." She sat down on the bed again without bothering to slip on her gown. "At least it doesn't hurt."

"Has he said when the eye patches will come off?" he asked, his gaze riveted on her ripe, down-covered pussy.

"In a couple of days, I think. Then I'll have to wear dark glasses for a while."

Ken was in torment. He opened his robe and wrapped his fist around his pulsing cock, knowing that she couldn't see what he was doing. Squeezing the thick, tendoned member, he began stroking it slowly, letting his eyes travel over her velvety figure.

"You seemed a little upset this afternoon and tonight, Dana. Is it just because you're tired of the patches, or is it something else?"

Her lips compressed, and she swallowed hard. "Oh, I don't know, Daddy. I... wanted to be able to see you when you got back. You're gone so darn much, and now that you're here, I can't even look at you."

His hand was pumping his dick more rapidly now. "I'll be here for quite a while, honey. Maybe for a long time. You'll have a lot of time to look at this ugly puss."

She started to smile weakly. "You say that every time you come home, Daddy. That you're going to stay, I mean. Then bang, you're gone again. I've hardly been around you since..."

"Yes, I know. Is that what's troubling you?"

She hesitated, then said, "Yeah, kinda. It's like I don't have any parents at all. I mean, Aunt Lynn is nice and all that, but it's not the same. Couldn't you stay here for good? I know you could get a job where you didn't have to travel so much, like you did when I was little."

He continued to stroke his tool, thinking how ridiculous it was to be jacking off and conversing with her at the same time. There was no way he could stop, though. Not after being excited by Nancy, and now looking straight at Dana's lush frame. Semen was bloating his nuts, and he had to release it through his hard, straining cock.

"I'm going to try, baby," he said huskily. "I want to be together with you, too. I always have, but I also have my job to think of so I can pay the bills. It's not easy."

Dana sighed and slumped forward, making her bountiful titties bobble. "I know you've got problems, Dad. It's just... well, I do need you. A lot."

"Honey," he said, perspiration breaking out on his forehead as he mentally fucked the young nymph while jerking feverishly on his pole, "I know you do. I'll make it all up to you somehow."

Ken was sliding the skin up and down on his joint, slapping the heel of his hand against his pelvis. His legs were quivering with tautness, and his back was arched. It was coming. He could feel the viscous liquid speeding toward his prick. The bulbous head of his tool was swollen to the bursting point, and a droplet of pre-cum was already hanging in the pee slit.

"Daddy," Dana asked, cocking her head to one side, "what's that noise?"

"What... noise?" He was on the verge.

"That funny sound. Are you doing something?"

"Yes," he rasped. "I'm... rubbing my leg. It's a little stiff from the flight."

"Oh. Do you want me to do it for you?"

Oh, God! he thought. If you could only put your hand on my prick and pound me off! Christ, you're delicious! If you weren't my daughter... !

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuhhh! Uuuhhhh!"

Molten jizz spurted like a jetting fountain from his cock, hung in the air, then rained down on the carpet between them. He twitched with each squirt, the tendons standing out on his neck, as he continued to flag his jumping rod until the last drops of cum had oozed out to dribble down over his hand.

"Is there something wrong, Daddy?" Dana asked anxiously. "Are you all right?"

Ken let out a long breath of relief and leaned back in the chair. "I'm okay, sweet. I just had a cramp, is all. Everything's fine."

"Jeez, I was worried there for a minute. Are you sure you don't want me to rub it?"

"No, kitten. Just stay where you are. It'll go away. I'll just walk around for a second or two."

Carefully avoiding the drops of sperm on the rug, he went to the dresser for some tissues, wiped himself off, then sopped up the expended cum from the floor. After disposing of the tissues, he closed his robe and tied the sash.

"Did that help?" the girl asked.

"Yes. Look, honey, I'm going to hit the sack. Is there anything I can get you?"

Her face colored slightly. "I do have to go to the bathroom. Would you mind helping me?"

"Of course not. C'mon."

When she stood, he took her by the elbows and guided her down the hall, feeling the heat from her lithe young body against him. Reaching the bath, he led her to the stool, lifted the lid, then lowered her gently to the seat.

"Will you wait outside?" she asked shyly.

"Sure." He stepped back into the hall, making enough noise so that she could hear him go, then turned and watched her. She parted her thighs and let loose a hissing stream into the bowl for what seemed to him like two minutes. Even watching her piss aroused him. Then she groped for the toilet roll, and wiped herself.

"Okay, Dad, I'm ready."

On the way back to her room, he held her more closely, so that her bare tit rubbed against him. By the time they were at her bedside, he was hard again. He helped her back into her nightie, put the chair back so she wouldn't fall over it if she got up, then tucked her in.

"Good night, baby," he said, leaning over to kiss her full on the lips. "I'll turn out the light and shut off the music."

"Thanks, Daddy. And please stay this time, will you?"

"I'll do my damnedest, Dana. Believe me."

In the master bedroom, he shrugged off his robe and climbed into bed naked, the way he normally slept. The events of the evening troubled him, making him think he was some kind of lecher for letting the two young girls disturb him so much. Admittedly, he hadn't had much screwing in the last six months, but that still was no excuse for the way he had felt.

He mused for a while, then weariness finally overcame him and the last thing he heard before drifting off to sleep was the distant opening and closing of the front door.

Lynn let herself in, followed by her son, whom she had picked up on the way home from her first-aid class. While Toby fixed himself a snack, she checked on the girls and Ken and found them all sound asleep. After telling Toby she was going to bed and to shut up the house, she went to her room and stripped for bed.

Lighting a last cigarette, she sat down on the edge of the mattress and pondered whether she should take the chance of sneaking into Ken's room and giving him a blow-job, which she had been thinking about all evening. He had such a fantastic prick, immense, hairy, and veined.

No, I'd better not, she thought. He doesn't know how things are around here yet, and he's probably too tired to go off again.

Still, the idea of having his gorgeous pecker in her mouth remained with her, and it wasn't long before she could feel warm vaginal liquid seeping into the crevice of her cunt. Glancing down, she saw that her bare nipples were hard and extended, and wanted a mouth on them so badly it was torment.

"That settles that!" she murmured aloud.

Stubbing out her butt, she went to the dresser and took out a penis-shaped vibrator, the instrument that gave her such satisfaction when nothing else was available. Returning to the bed she laid down with her legs splayed and her knees drawn up.

Switching on the dildo, she parted the puffy lips of her twat and began rubbing the thing lightly over her sensitive clit, feeling the tingle of it throughout her body. She began writhing and squirming as the delightful sensation excited her, then she moved the device down to her gaping, squishy cunt hole and inserted it into her prickling vagina, pushing it up into her as far as she could.

"Ooohhh! Hhhuuuhhh! Gggaaahhh! Oh, God! Uuummm! Ooohhh!"

Simpering very quietly, she began fucking herself, wondering as she always did when she used the thing why a man's prick didn't vibrate like that. The pointed cylinder was well oiled with her lubricating juices, and went in and out with ease. When it began to warm up, she started lurching her hips off the mattress and rotating her pussy on the divine substitute.

"Hhhuuuhhh! Ooohhh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Oh, sweet Jesus! Gggaaahhh! Mother! Fuck! Fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.