Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sue and her husband were living with her husband's step-dad when the step-dad came home drunk one day and raped her. She was going to tell her husband, except that Sue was having problems with what had happened to her and the fact that she had turned out liking it and for the first-time in her young married life, got off on it! Her in-law-stepfather continued pushing her further and further, will she tell her husband? What will his reaction be?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

After going to bed with two men, Sue knew she should be feeling downright demented and horribly guilty. And she did feel guilty, but not nearly to the extent that she thought she ought to, that any decent married woman would. Actually, the small amount of guilt she did experience was mostly due to the fact that she had so thoroughly enjoyed the thrilling three-way orgy. The immorality of her marital transgression bothered her, to be sure, because it told her in no uncertain terms just how much she was changing. There was no doubt about it, her husband's horny stepfather was corrupting her.

She'd been a virgin bride, a morally upright girl. And she'd been a good wife to Doug, too, faithful and loving. Then Hub had come home drunk in the middle of the afternoon and found her on the couch. He'd raped her. Later, after Doug had declined to move her out of Hub's house, Hub had forced her to perform perverted sex acts for him. With Doug out of town working, Hub had spanked her into submission and had had his carnal way with her again. Since then he acted as if he owned her, as if she were his wife rather than Doug's. But no, he treated her more like a slave than a wife; and for some ungodly reason which remained a complete mystery to Sue, she not only permitted this sordid situation but actually found herself enjoying it much of the time. Lord help her, she thought, wondering how in the world she could have sunk so low as to cuckold her beloved husband with two men, one of them a total stranger to her.

Maybe she was demented, thought Sue, or sick. Mentally ill or something. One of those masochists or whatever they were called. One thing was for sure; she was no longer the sweet and innocent girl who'd been a faithful and devoted wife to Doug. Hub had corrupted her, and she dreaded to think how much more he might corrupt her if they stayed on in his house.

Perhaps it wasn't too late. If she could persuade Doug to move her out into an apartment of their own, she might be able to forget about Hub and what he'd done to her. In time she might even recapture that delicate something she'd lost and become again the decent woman she was before Hub came into her life. It was worth a try. She had to try. Her marriage was at stake, and perhaps her sanity as well. She intended to talk to Doug about it as soon as he got back from his sales trip.

She didn't talk to Doug about it, though. How could she, Sue realized, without confessing what had happened to make her so desirous of moving? And she simply couldn't bring herself to tell him all the sordid things that his stepfather had forced upon her during his absence. In his presence, she was too ashamed of the way she herself had responded to that sordidness to admit even a part of the goings on to her unsuspecting and hard-working husband. And besides, he was so happy and enthusiastic about his new job that she hated to spoil his mood, for he returned victorious.

"Honey, my boss told me that no new man has ever come even close to the volume of business I wrote in this short a time. He thinks I might be that one in a million, the natural-born salesman! How about that?" Doug exclaimed proudly.

"That's wonderful, darling," Sue replied, forcing herself to act cheerful and carefree for his benefit.

It was Sunday evening. Doug had been home hardly more than twenty-four hours, and he would be leaving for another sales trip bright and early the following morning. He had no way of knowing that his stepfather had been screwing his wife regularly while he had been away, nor did he suspect that Hub had given Sue to yet another man.

After supper, Hub and Doug went into the living room and turned on the TV. There was a movie on that Doug wanted to see. When she'd finished washing the dishes, Sue went in to join them. She didn't particularly care about the movie, but she wanted to be with Doug. They were sitting on the couch, Hub at one end and Doug at the other. As she sat down between them, she couldn't help recalling the other night when she'd sat on this very same couch with Hub and his friend.

Scooting closer to her husband, she glanced Hub's way and noticed that he was watching her out of the corner of his eye. >From his amused expression, she knew that he too was remembering that night. Sue turned her attention on the TV set. She snuggled up to Doug and tried to get interested in the movie. If Hub wanted to remember that night, let him, but she wanted to forget it.

Hub wouldn't let her forget it, though. He kept reaching over and touching her. Sometimes he would tickle her ribs lightly, just enough to make her squirm and pull away. Sometimes he would pinch her thigh until she would furtively dig her fingernails into his wrist and push his hand away. Then he slipped his hand in behind her and started patting her bottom, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sue had had quite enough of Hub and everything he stood for. Here he was attempting to steal feels right in front of her husband! It was too much. The time to put a stop to it was now, and suddenly Sue had a brilliant idea of how she could do just that.

She began enticing Hub, deliberately egging him on hoping to get him to try something with her in front of her husband. She was sure Doug wouldn't stand for anything like that. And since she couldn't seem to help herself, her only hope was that once Doug realized his stepfather hadn't been keeping his promise to leave her alone, that he would move her out of this sinful house immediately and get her safely away from Hub's corrupting influence.

Smiling seductively, Sue slipped her feet out of her shoes and raised them up beside her on the couch. Sort of curling up beside her husband, she scooted her small, perfectly shaped feet down toward Doug's stepfather. Earlier that afternoon she'd given herself a pedicure and painted the nails of her dainty toes with the same sexy-pink nail polish she used on her fingernails. She wiggled her toes and, stretching, glanced at Hub.

He was grinning at her like the dirty old man he'd proven himself to be. She winked at him and pushed at his thigh with the ball of one bare foot. Then she pulled her other leg toward her, bending it at the knee and letting her dress slide up her thighs, deliberately giving him a peek.

When he put his hand on her ankle and began stroking her, she turned her head back toward the TV and pretended that she didn't notice what he was doing. She not only allowed him to play with her leg, she wanted him to, so Doug would catch him at it. Higher and higher he went, rubbing and patting her leg, caressing it. His hand moved past her knee and began inching its way up her thigh.

Sue became worried. Hadn't Doug noticed what was going on right beside him? He'd glanced over a couple of times and commented on the movie. She was almost sure he'd spotted Hub's hand stealing up her leg and under her dress, but maybe he hadn't because he sure hadn't said or done anything about it if he had. She wished Doug would turn her way again. If he didn't do so soon, she would have to find some excuse to get him to. It was becoming urgent that he discover Hub furtively feeling her up, before things got out of hand for, to Sue's discomfort and surprise, the sneaky stroking of Hub's hand was starting to affect her in a way that she hadn't stopped to suppose it might. She was getting aroused by it. He was working her up with her husband sitting right there on the couch beside her, and apparently Doug didn't even notice!

"Doug," she said.

There was no answer.

"Doug," she repeated, louder this time.

Still no answer. He was staring at the TV as if mesmerized.

"Doug!" she said, louder still, and she waved her hand in front of his face.

He looked over then, but of course Hub had drawn his hand back by then and there was nothing for Doug to catch him at.

"Yeah?" Doug asked. "What is it, honey?"

"Nothing now," she muttered, feeling irritated and frustrated.

No sooner had Doug turned back to the movie than she felt Hub's hand dart sneakily back under her dress to take up where it had left off only a moment or so earlier. Her plan didn't appear to be working so well, but with Hub bold enough to continue, she decided to try again. This time she intended to poke Doug with her elbow so she wouldn't alert Hub. Hub. What gall the man had. Surely he knew, after the way she'd called to Doug, that she was setting a trap for him. And yet here the horny devil was, with his hand stuck up under her dress again.

He was really after her now, too. His hand moved constantly, stroking and caressing her thighs. Before long he was rubbing the smooth, creamy skin at the very tops of her thighs, on the insides of them, with his fingertips starting to brush against the thin band of sheer nylon covering her cleft mound. He was starting to get to her. She couldn't help experiencing a lascivious thrill as she sat demurely beside her husband and allowed his horny stepfather to secretly feel her up.

Sue knew she should elbow Doug now, but she didn't. Shivering with excitement, she spread her legs a fraction more, making her crotch vulnerable to his petting hand and probing fingers. In a moment she would make her husband aware of what Hub was doing, but not just yet. She wanted to see how far Hub would try to go with her husband here.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.