Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sue and her husband were living with her husband's step-dad when the step-dad came home drunk one day and raped her. She was going to tell her husband, except that Sue was having problems with what had happened to her and the fact that she had turned out liking it and for the first-time in her young married life, got off on it! Her in-law-stepfather continued pushing her further and further, will she tell her husband? What will his reaction be?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was not exactly the sweetest music this side of heaven, but it wasn't bad and the dancing couples seemed to be enjoying it. Sounds of merriment filled the ballroom of the respectable old hotel. The party was being thrown by the city's largest wholesale building materials dealer. It was an annual affair. Contractors large and small were invited, and any guests they cared to bring were more than welcome.

Sue hadn't wanted to come at first, but Hub insisted that she go with him and so, here she was. This was the first date she'd had since she and Doug had got married. It was wrong, of course, to go out with another man while her unsuspecting husband was out of town working, but she couldn't seem to refuse Hub anything any more. Besides, she'd reasoned, going to a party with him couldn't be as wrong as staying home and having sex with him, as she'd been doing for the last several nights.

"Having fun?" Hub asked, as he returned from the bar with fresh drinks for them both.

She nodded and smiled at him as he sat down in the booth beside her. "I can't help feeling guilty, though, going to a party while Doug is off working."

"Screw Doug," he said. "He doesn't have to know about tonight, does he?" He laughed. "Or last night? Or the night before?"

"He mustn't know," she said, and took a nervous sip of the drink he'd just brought her. "I'd die if he found out about us, Hub. I'd just die."

"What if I decide to kick him out and keep you all to myself?" he asked.

"What?!" she gasped. "You're not serious!"

He met her frantic gaze and looked her right in the eye.

"Are you?"

He shrugged. "I don't know if I am or not, but I kind of like having you all to myself."

Sue blushed. She felt a surge of warmth toward him. "Are you trying to tell me you love me?"

"Don't go putting words in my mouth, little girl," be warned. "All I said was-"

"Copeland!" a male voice boomed. "Hub Copeland!"

A man of about fifty was walking toward them with his right hand extended. Sue had never seen him before. She noticed that although Hub shook hands with the man and motioned him to sit down with them, he appeared to be slightly annoyed by the intrusion of their privacy.

"You old devil you, how've you been doing?" the man asked, smiling broadly as he took a seat across from both of them. "I haven't seen you for... must be six or seven months now! Too long, pal. Old friends ought to get together every now and again, if for nothing more than to swap lies!" He slapped the table and laughed uproariously, as if he thought he'd said something extremely funny. Then he turned his attention on Sue. "This your new missus? Little young for you, isn't she?" he asked, winking slyly at Hub. "Pretty tough. Real pretty girl. Introduce us, man, where's your manners?"

"Jack Barker; Sue Fletcher," Hub said, with a wave of his hand from one to the other. "She's my stepson's wife."

"Oh?" Jack Barker arched an eyebrow and looked at Sue, his manner making her feel uncomfortable. "And where is he?"

"Doug's a salesman for a correspondence school," Sue explained. "He's working out of town at the present."

"Oh!" Jack Barker exclaimed, his facial expression turning absolutely impish as he shifted his gaze from Sue to Hub and back again.

"You don't understand" Sue told him, wondering how this stranger had put her on the spot like this, and why she felt it necessary to explain anything to him in the first place. "You see, my husband is going to college on the G.I. Bill. Only it's summer now and he's working instead... and we're living with Hub for the time being because we're short of money."

"You're living with Hub," Jack Barker said. "And your husband is out of town working? Ooo, la, la!"

Sue's cheeks turned crimson. She looked to Hub for help but he was grinning across the table at his friend. Obviously he was amused. The two men burst out laughing simultaneously. It was more than Sue could graciously take. Glaring at them, she muttered something very unladylike and then took a deep pull on her drink. She already felt tipsy, and knew she was drinking too much.

"Hey, come on, sugar," Jack Barker coaxed. "I was just putting you on a little bit, that's all. Honest. I didn't mean anything by it."

"I don't appreciate being the butt of an off-color joke such as you were making," Sue told him.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

Sue gave him a stony glance and went on sipping her drink.

"Jack's just a fun-loving guy who likes to kid around with people," Hub said. "Isn't that right, Jack, old buddy?"

"Hell right," Jack replied. "Specially pretty women."

"The nice man just paid you a compliment, Suzy Baby," Hub said, as he reached under the table, ran his hand up then down her nylon-encased thigh and gripped her knee. "Don't you think you ought to thank him?"

Beneath the table Hub was gripping her knee tighter and tighter, applying pressure to force her into saying what he wanted her to say. She winced and then begrudgingly muttered, "Thank you."

"Smile and say it again, like you mean it this time."

It was all she could do to keep from crying out, for his powerful fingers were like a vise clamping down on her knee. Forcing a smile, she said, "Thank you."

"Would you like to dance with the nice man?" Hub asked.

"If you wa-want me to," Sue stammered, "I wi-will."

"I asked you first," Hub said, looking nonchalant and innocent as below the table he increased the pressure on her knee.

"Yes, I'd li-like to... dance with the nice man." she managed to say, grimacing with pain.

"Then ask him for a dance."

Sue's cheeks flushed with humiliation. To make it even worse, Jack Barker's lewd expression told her that he had the situation pretty well sized up now and could guess what the relationship between her and her husband's stepfather really was. He just sat there, grinning, not volunteering to come to her aid. Apparently he was enjoying her embarrassment.

"Would you dance with me, Mister Barker," she asked, calling him mister in the hope that it might keep things formal between them and prevent him from getting any ideas of his own about her. That would be all she'd need - to have some average-looking fifty- year-old man calling her up and dropping by the house when both Doug and Hub were gone - and from what she'd seen of him so far he was the type who might try to make a play for her.

"All right with you, pal?" Barker asked.

Hub laughed and nodded his consent while, his actions hidden beneath the table, he patted Sue's abused knee then ran his hand up between her legs, under her short skirt, and cupped her crotch. "Long as you don't try to maneuver her into a dark corner and slip the meat to her," he said, hooking the crotchband of her panties to one side with his thumb. "After all, Jack, she is my daughter- in-law and I have to watch out for her well-being while my stepson is gone."

As he spoke, all the while looking directly at the man across the booth from them, Hub rather roughly inserted his large, knobby-knuckled middle finger into Sue's blond honeypot. A lack of precoital moistness caused this unexpected invasion of her privates to hurt. However, this pain had a sexual overtone and, added to the other pain and humiliation she was already suffering, she responded almost immediately. She couldn't help herself. Hub had this strange power over her that she didn't understand at all but was totally unable to protect herself against. Beads of clear feminine lubricant popped out on the walls of her small vagina in copious abundance, coating his finger as he stroked it rather absently in and out of her hair-ringed slit.

Nervously Sue sipped at her drink. She scooted a bit lower in the booth and spread her legs wider apart for the brute of a man who was more her master than her lover. Out of shame over what was being done to her in a public place with people all about, she lowered her head and dropped her gaze. Now she could inadvertently see as well as feel the sinful manipulations of her loins. Her skirt was bunched up at the top of her thighs. Sparse, curly blond tufts of pubic hair were visible as she caught sight of Hub's thick finger dipping in and out of her clefted mound.

In mortified fascination she watched herself being finger- fucked. She wished Hub would stop this lust-inciting insanity, but she couldn't even ask him to quit without giving away the secret, at least to Hub's friend, and she would simply die if that nasty old man found out.

The men were talking about past events which held no interest for Sue, so she ignored them as best she could. Jack Barker had said he wanted to wait for a slow tune to dance with her because he didn't like the new dances where no one touched anyone else. She dreaded having to dance with the man. He would probably try to feel her bottom and nibble her earlobe. He looked like that type. Maybe they wouldn't play any more slow songs, she hoped. Maybe Hub would feel the urge and take her home soon, and give her what his passion-provoking finger was making her want in spite of her protesting conscience.

Emitting a soft sigh of surrender to the sensual pleasure being secretly pumped into her, Sue squirmed her rump about and snuggled her furry nest tighter against Hub's naughty hand. She closed her eyes in order to more fully savor the sinful sensations. He was getting to her. A wicked little smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. Absently she ran the tip of her pink tongue all around the oval of her soft, full, parted lips.

Just when she was starting to really enjoy it, Hub withdrew his finger, wiped it on her skirt and said, "Time to go home."

Blinking open her eyes, Sue found herself looking across the booth into the leering face of Hub's friend.

"Those little catnaps are great, aren't they?" Barker quipped.

Sue frowned at him.

"Come on," Hub said. "Finish your drink and let's get out of here."

"I don't want any more of it," she replied, suppressing a giggle because now she wouldn't have to dance with Jack Barker.

"Drink it down."

Sue shrugged and finished her drink even though her mood alerted her to the fact that she'd already had one too many. There was no point in arguing with Hub, she reasoned almost happily, since she always wound up doing what he wanted her to do anyway. And besides, she didn't want to argue at a time like this, when he had her all worked up and was about to take her home.

Hub's obnoxious buddy followed them outside and across the parking lot.

"Where's your car?" Hub asked.

"Didn't bring it," Barker said. "Figured to load up on the free booze and then take a cab home."

"Safer that way," Hub agreed, "if you're gonna get stinko."

But the man wasn't "stinko" and Sue couldn't understand why he was walking along with them toward Hub's pickup.

"Let me get that door for the little lady," Jack Barker said, and he hurried around the pickup ahead of Sue.

"Why, thank you," she said, surprised by his gentlemanly act.

He not only opened the door for her, he also took her arm and helped her climb up into the cab of the truck.

"That was very thoughtful of you, Mister Barker," she said, smiling sweetly at him as she waited patiently for him to shut the door.

Hub got in on the driver's side, shut the door and then patted the seat beside him. "Put it here, Suzy Baby."

Obediently she slid over to the middle of the seat. As soon as she did, Jack Barker climbed in and shut the door. Sue shrugged mentally, figuring that Hub was going to drop his friend off somewhere. She hadn't heard them mention it, but then she hadn't paid too much attention to their conversation. She resented his riding in the truck with them, though, because now she would have to act like a lady and she had this wild, wanton desire to unzip Hub's fly, pull out that big beautiful phallus of his and caress it all the way home.

When they stopped in front of Hub's house, his friend was still with them. Sue didn't know what to think. The ride home from the party had been strained and strangely silent. Neither of the men had said a word to each other or to her. The only personal contact of any sort had been when Jack Barker had attempted to play kneesies with her shortly after they'd pulled out of the hotel parking lot. She'd jerked her leg quickly away from his and thrown him an icy glance that had evidently made him know she wasn't interested in that sort of thing, with him, at least.

"What's going on here?" Sue demanded, when Hub swung open the front door of the house and motioned for her and Barker to go on in.

Whack!

"Ouch!" Sue exclaimed, rubbing her stinging asscheek which Hub had just swatted as she hurried through the door. She noticed the sex-hungry look in Jack Barker's eyes as he and Hub followed her inside. Neither of the men were joking and carrying on now. "Why did you have to do that... in front of him?" Sue whined.

Ignoring her, Hub shut and locked the door. He stood beside his friend, at least a head taller and fifty pounds heavier. Both men were staring at her, looking her up and down. They were making Sue feel uncomfortable, naked almost.

Finally Hub told her to make drinks, explaining that his friend lived only a short distance away and that he'd invited him to join them for a nightcap. Breathing a sigh of relief, Sue made drinks and served them to the men. She went back to the kitchen for her drink and, returning to the living room, made her way toward the easy chair, since both the men were on the couch, one sitting at either end of it. Before she could sit down, however, Hub patted the couch between himself and Barker.

"Put it here."

"Please, Hub, I'd rather sit over here... if you don't mind."

"I mind."

"Hub!" she whined.

"You want a spanking?" he threatened.

"Hub, hush! You're embarrassing me to death!" Sue scolded. "What will your friend think?"

"He'll probably think that you're a sassy little cunt who deserves getting her butt beat. Now get over here."

"Hub, please!" she whined, as she hurried over and sat down between the two men. "You shouldn't talk to me that way. At least not in front of company."

"Company?" Hub laughed. "Hell, old Jack ain't company. He's my buddy, a regular kind of guy, like me. We don't have to pretend in front of him. Hell's bells, he knows the score."

With that, Hub leaned toward her, put his arm around her and kissed her. She tried to push him away, mumbling a plea for him to wait until his friend left, but as usual he bent her to his will. His thumb hooked over the point of her dainty chin and he forced her mouth open. In rushed his tongue, darting around here and there as he explored her oral cavern. She noticed that Hub seemed extra excited about kissing her, and she wondered if Jack Barker's presence had anything to do with his mood.

Little by little she melted against him. Soon, she was sucking his tongue hungrily and rolling her mouth against his. Their tongues wrestled back and forth from one mouth to the other. The lascivious sounds of oral suctioning could be heard softly but distinctly in the otherwise quiet room. For a moment, Sue forgot all about the man on the other end of the couch. She began purring softly down deep in her throat. Hub was getting to her, making her hot.

Suddenly he broke the kiss. With an evil smile playing over his coarse-featured face, Hub said, "Jack, you want to swap a little spit with her?"

Sue couldn't believe her shocked ears.

"Don't mind if I do," came Barker's reply as, grinning from ear to ear, he set his drink aside and motioned for Sue to slide over to him.

"Go on, Suzy Baby," Hub urged, giving her a little push.

"Hub, no," she pleaded, refusing to believe that he could be serious about such a thing. "You're kidding, aren't you? You don't really mean it, do you?"

"He's my buddy," Hub told her, a devilish glint in his eyes as he pushed her slowly but surely into the cradle of Jack Barker's welcoming arm. "Go on now. Give him a little kiss. What can that hurt?"

"It can hurt me!" Sue wailed. "My self-image! Hub, no, I ca-can't. It's not right! Doug... think about Doug!"

"Shut up and give Jack a kiss!" Hub barked.

Sue gulped. Reluctantly she nodded agreement. She didn't dare disobey him, for his expression warned her that he was running out of patience with her. Tears of humiliation misted her eyes as she turned her head toward Jack Barker and tilted up her face, pursing her lips for the dreaded kiss from the fiftyish man.

"Pretty," Barker breathed, caressing her cheek with the palm of his hand. "She surely is a pretty little thing, Hub."

He kissed her like the dirty old man she had intuitively known he was right from the start. Roughly and with openmouthed urgency he mashed his lips to hers. The tip of his tongue wriggled wormlike between her resisting lips and began insistently nudging her teeth.

"Noom!" Sue protested, speaking as clearly as she could with her teeth clenched tightly together. She pushed at his shoulders, attempting to break the kiss, but he had the back of her head cupped in his hand and wouldn't let go.

"Open up, slut," Hub said. "Let the nice man French you."

Her senses reeling with shame, she opened her mouth slowly and most unwillingly, as she screamed silently, Why, damn you, Hub, why oh why are you degrading me this way! And then her reluctant oral cavity was suddenly filled with the slippery, suggestively thrusting tongue of the man old enough to be her father and then some. It caused her to feel sick at her stomach. For a moment there, Sue thought she was actually going to throw up. And she hoped she did, right in his mouth. It would serve him right.

But she didn't, and as the kiss went on and on and on, she gradually accepted the situation and began licking back tentatively at his tantalizing tongue. He must've kissed her for five minutes or longer before she heaved a pitiful little whimper of surrender and, throwing her arm around him, sucked down hungrily on his now appealing taste organ.

"There now, that wasn't so bad after all, was it?" Barker asked, when he finally came up for air.

Numbly, she shook her head, saying in a tiny dull-toned voice that was barely audible, "No, not so bad."

Hub laughed. "Bad, hell. Looked to me like you was starting to enjoy it." He drew her away from his friend and kissed her again himself.

Time stood still for Sue, because it just didn't seem real, what was happening to her. It had to be a nightmare. Surely it was impossible for her to enjoy being passed back and forth between two older men who were both giving her passionate French kisses. But there was no denying the fact that she did enjoy it. It was simply awful of her but she couldn't seem to help it. She'd had too much to drink, Sue reasoned, making excuses for herself. The alcohol had lowered her moral defenses. They were taking advantage of her. Could she help it if she was a normal, healthy girl? And being a normal, healthy girl, could she possibly be expected not to respond to the continual stimulation of so many wet, passionate kisses? Why, they were actually making her dizzy, the way they kept turning her first to one of them and then to the other, each of them hugging her and kissing her in turn, letting her suck their sweet, wonderful tongues.

"I'll bet her snatch is sopping wet by now," Sue heard Hub saying while she was being embraced by his nice friend. "Why don't you reach under her skirt and check that out, Jack?"

The old devil didn't have to be coaxed. He rammed his tongue all the farther down her throat. Ignoring her piteous little noises of protest and feeble struggling to protect her virtue, he wedged his hand between her tightly clenched-together thighs and started working it up toward her groin.

"Noom... noom," Sue pleaded muffledly into his mouth, as she struggled to protect herself. Allowing them both to kiss her was one thing, but she couldn't permit this total stranger, even if he was a buddy of Hub's, to reach under her dress and touch her where only her husband had the right to put his hand.

Sue had no choice in the matter, however, because Hub soon came to the aid of his lecherous pal. With his strength, it required small effort for him to grasp Sue's dimpled knees and spread them apart.

"NOOM!" she wailed, when Barker's hand darted under her skirt and began feeling her up.

"Man, oh, man." Barker exclaimed.

Sue shut her eyes in mortification and clenched her small hands into fists of helpless rage as the dirty old man pawed her against her wifely will.

"She wet?" Hub asked.

"Juicy as hell. Hot, too."

"Please," she whined, gazing imploringly into Hub's eyes. "Please don't go any further. You mustn't do this terrible thing to me."

Tenderly Hub clasped her head between his hands. Her cheeks were flushed with desire. Her blond curly hair was in a state of enticingly sensual disarray. Her full pink lips were puffy with passion. Tears of shame hung at the corners of her eyes, but her eyes themselves had that glassy look of lust about them. "You're a beautiful little hunk of fuckstuff," Hub whispered, a split second before he drew her mouth to his and kissed her sweetly but with passion.

She melted all over him. Emitting a sigh of submission to this man who had physically abused her and was now apparently going to share her with his friend, she flung her arms around his neck and allowed him to suck in her will as well as her tongue.

Shivering with the licentiousness of such wicked goings on, she clung to Hub and kept up the tongue-entwined kissing as he, too, began feeling her up. Tremulously she spread her nylon-clad legs and allowed the two men to stroke and caress her as they would. And what a thrill it gave her - once she quit resisting - to have two men at once running their hands over her thighs and rubbing up against the narrow strip of sheer, secretion-soaked nylon which was the only thing protecting her private portal from them now.

She could feel them working their fingers in under her panties. First one then another fingertip found the elliptical opening of her slippery slot and they both started probing into her at the same instant.

"Ohh," she sighed, her lips breaking free of Hub's lips as she gave in to the sensation of melting weakness and let her head loll back against the couch. "What are you two doing to me? I've never felt this way before. Mmmm... oh, it's so wicked... so ni-nice!"

They each had a finger inside her vagina. She squirmed her bottom voluptuously for them. It felt so different, but very good indeed, as the two men finger-fucked her simultaneously. Sometimes they stroked in unison but most of the time one knobby- knuckled finger was sliding into her as the other one was being pulled out, and getting both the push and the pull sensations at the same time was enough to drive the poor girl out of her mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.