Her Four Legged Lovers - Cover

Her Four Legged Lovers

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She was caught in the library masturbating by the librarian, who lures her to his house where she is introduced to sapphic and bestial joys. Will she be able to get out of it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The night's sleep did Tammy a world of good. She stared across the kitchen table at the two adults, contemplating her new and exciting sex life. It all seemed like an erotic sex dream-- making it with Bill, jerking Laddie off, getting licked off by Laddie, then sucking Apollo and him coming in her mouth. It was all so unbelievable! What she did with Jennifer still didn't seem real, either. The rest of the night, after calling her mother and lying about staying with her girl friend, was still fuzzy, blending in a fantasy world of Bill's cock and Jennifer's pussy.

"What are you thinking, honey?" Jennifer asked, relaxing over her morning cup of coffee.

"Everything," she said, blushing, avoiding Jennifer's penetrating eyes.

"I hope it was about my pussy," Jennifer teased.

"My cock, too," Bill added, enjoying Tammy's innocent discomfort. With all that Tammy had done, Bill marveled at her obvious innocence and the fact that she still was embarrassed to talk about sex.

"What about Apollo and Laddie?" Jennifer said. "You thinking about their pricks?"

"Yes," Tammy whispered. She finished her coffee. "Do you mind if I walk around outside for awhile and get some fresh air?"

"Not at all," Bill said.

"You can go out to the barn and see Studs," Jennifer suggested. "He's a real good-looking pony."

"Is it all right, Bill?" she asked. She didn't want to go anywhere she wasn't allowed.

"Sure, baby," he said, winking at Jennifer. "You look at Studs all you want."

"Thanks." She hurried out the back door to the warmth of the new spring day. She walked across the yard to the barn as Bill and Jennifer watched from the kitchen window.

"I wonder if she'll take to ponies as well as she took to dogs?" Jennifer speculated.

"I think Tammy would take to anything that has a cock," Bill joked, cupping Jennifer's ass.

"We'll have to go out to the barn later and check," she said.

"Right after I throw a fuck into you," Bill said, leading the beautiful woman upstairs.

Outside, Tammy wandered around the yard, enjoying the fresh air. Since arriving yesterday, this was the first time she had been outdoors. She giggled, rubbing her worn but happy crotch.

She climbed over the fence in the back and headed around to the rear door of the barn. She peered inside. It was dark and the smell of hay permeated the air. She stepped in and looked around, wide-eyed and curious.

She heard a noise, a pawing in the earth and she investigated, slightly nervous about what she might find. Her face broadened into a happy smile when she saw Studs, Bill's Shetland pony.

"Hi, boy," she said softly, not wanting to frighten him. Her hand reached out tentatively, allowing the beautiful pony with the long silky mane to sniff her.

The pony whinnied and licked his lips on her hands.

Tammy giggled and pulled away. "You must be hungry," she said. "I'll get you something." She walked across the barn to a basket of apples, picking one and going back to Studs. "Now I have something for you to eat." She held it out to him and watched, fascinated as the pony gobbled up the shiny apple.

"Oooooh, you were hungry!" she cooed. She felt as if they were friends now and all of her fear vanished. She stroked his long head, standing alongside him. "Good, Studs," she praised. There was something exciting happening to her inside as she leaned against the animal. She petted his rough coat, pressing against his back. He seemed sturdy enough and she put her arms around his neck and pulled herself up on the horse.

With her legs straddling his flanks, she sat there, rocking back and forth on his powerful bare back. She leaned forward, hugging him, her tits rubbing against his rough coat. Without a bra, the coarseness of the animal's coat sent shivers down her spine, giving her an idea.

She climbed carefully off the pony and stood in front of him. "I'm gonna ride you and get off on your back," she explained to the contented animal as he stood in the stall. "I'm gonna get hot pussy juice all over your back."

Tammy giggled. It was crazy talking to him, but saying it out loud made her hotter. She couldn't wait until she was back on the pony, her bare pussy rubbing against his tough short coat.

She peeled off her light cotton blouse, her milky titties gleaming in the stream of light shining in from the window of the small hayloft. "Like these, Studs?" she asked hotly, jiggling her tits brazenly in front of the pony.

Studs stepped forward and began nibbling on her tits with his big lips, like he had licked her hand.

"Aaaaaah! Ooooooh!" she whimpered, from the tantalizing sensation of his tongue and lip action on her tits. She pushed her fleshy tits at him, wallowing in the perverted pleasure of getting licked by a pony.

"Ohhhh, stop!" she gasped, stepping away from his gobbling mouth and tongue. She looked at him, wondering if she should let him lick her pussy the way Laddie had done to her yesterday. It sounded great and her pussy began to seep in heated anticipation. She rubbed herself and pulled down her jeans, the heavenly scent of her cunt drifting up to his nostrils.

She saw Studs react to the smell by whinnying and shaking his head. "You just might get a chance to lick my pussy!" she said, spreading her pussy lips, exhibiting her cunt gash to the pony.

Studs dropped his head, trying to get his quivering lips on the hot little pussy that was being revealed to him.

"Not yet, you horny little pony!" she giggled. "I'm gonna cum on your back first!"

Trembling with anticipation, Tammy went over to the pony's side, rubbing her naked flesh against his short-haired coat. "Ohhhh, Christ, Studs!" she groaned, her tits and belly getting red from the coarseness of his coat. She felt the juices in her pussy drip from between her swollen pussy lips, soaking her thighs. "My God!"

Unable to stand teasing herself any longer, Tammy again pulled her body atop the pony, a hot flash of passion sweeping through her delicate pussy. The first contact with his back made her swoon in glorious delight. She bent forward again, hugging the magnificent beast, the sensations much more intimate and erotic this time with no clothes between them.

"Aaaaahhhh, Studs!" she sighed, squirming on the docile pony, her body trembling in joy. She sat up, balancing herself, her huge milky titties jiggling as she rocked her soft creamy ass against the pony. Her pussy lips, sensitive and moist, tingled as the hot bubbling juices oozed from her cunt, soaking Studs's hairy coat.

Studs remained still, unperturbed by the antics of the horny teenage girl on his back. He had been through this many times in the past with Jennifer and he sensed there would be more. His flanks rippled. He became keyed up, his huge nostrils flaring as the hot scent of Tammy's pussy permeated the stall.

"I love it!." she whimpered aloud. "I love it!" This time, she shouted.

She squirmed on the pony, agitating her pussy to get herself off. It was difficult keeping her balance and at the same time concentrate on her pussy. She stroked his neck, runing her fingers through his silky mane. She rocked back and forth across the pony's wet juice-laden back, her body quivering with passion as the fire in her cunt grew stronger and more demanding.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she blurted, her tits flopping, her head rolling on her shoulders as she swayed precariously from side to side on the animal.

"Ooohhhh," she cried, almost falling from his back in her exuberance to get herself off on the handsome pony. She clasped her arms around his neck, holding on as she tried to calm her lust-ridden mind and regain her balance.

Panting, she held tight, working her hips and ass back and forth. "Uhhhhhh!" she whimpered as her clit scraped against the rough coat of the animal's back.

Tammy went into spasms from the rough contact. Twitching, she held onto his neck as she clenched her legs against his sides for support. "Ohhhh, Studs," she sighed. "I'm gonna cum all over you!" She sucked in her breath and slowly rubbed her cunt and exposed clit into the pony's back.

Her entire body quaked as she rode the beautiful pony. Grunting, she slid her ass back and forth while hugging his neck. Her clit whipped against his hairy coat and she whimpered in delight. Her cunt juices seeped from her cuntlips and she knew it wasn't going to be long before her climax seized control of her body. For a moment, she was terrified about what would happen when she came! The fear of falling off the pony in the throes of her orgasm was forgotten with the hungry movement of her ass and the fantastic sensations her clit was experiencing. Coming with this fantastic beast was all that mattered to the frantic teenager.

Squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to keep from falling, Tammy clutched his neck and closed her eyes, blotting from her mind the fact that she was precariously balanced on the golden-colored pony.

"Here I cum!" she whispered in the pony's ear. "Ohhhh, Studs! I'm gonna cream! Gonna creaaam!"

Her pussy erupted in a hot searing blast of cunt juice. It gushed from her pussy, greasing the pony's back as she rode him into oblivion.

"AGGGHHHHH!" she screamed, her body jerking and twisting bareback on the pony. She slammed her clit into the docile pony's coarse hair. It pricked her blood-filled clit like tiny needles.

Whimpering in painful pleasure, she bucked, riding the pony as if she was in a rodeo; her hips jerking, her ass bouncing, and her tits scraping roughly against him. She screamed again as another more intense orgasm ripped through her pussy. Her cunt- hole pulsed, gushing its juices freely, greasing the cock that wasn't there, pulsing against a prick that wasn't buried deep in her cunt.

Tammy's hands frantically gripped the animal's neck as wave after wave of exquisite sensations enveloped her body.

One piercing scream erupted from her throat as the final throes of her climax soared through her pussy. The shrillness of it made the pony whinny and paw the earth. Tammy's eyes opened, trying to focus. Panic gripped the child's heart as the animal moved beneath her.

Gasping and panting heavily, she held the animal in a fearful hug, terror-stricken about being thrown to the ground and trampled.

When her screaming stopped, Studs calmed down. Tammy sighed with relief. She relaxed and the exquisite sensation of her orgasm returned, making her twitch. She whimpered softly from her tremendous high of coming on top of the Shetland pony.

Trembling slightly and unsure of her balance, Tammy sat up straight, her tits heaving as she caught her breath. She blinked, seeing Jennifer and Bill standing there watching.

"Bravo!" Bill roared. "You should have been a bareback rider in the circus!"

Jennifer clapped, adding to Bill's applause. "I'm afraid she'd be coming too much to do a good job."

"I think you're right." Bill took Jennifer's hand and they walked over to where Tammy sat wearily on Studs's back. "Maybe a good X-rated circus!"

"Now that's a good idea," Jennifer agreed.

"C'mon, baby." Bill helped the horny kid off the back of his prize pony. "Why don't you sit here and watch how Jennifer puts our friend through his paces?"

Still dazed from her orgasm, Tammy sat numbly on the bench. "What are you going to do?" she asked as Bill cradled her naked body in his arms.

"I'm gonna suck this fantastic pony's cock!" Jennifer drooled, stroking his sleek gold mane. "Wait until you see his gorgeous cum! It's like a fucking river!"

Tammy was in awe of Jennifer's elegant nude figure. She watched her peel off her clothes, displaying her deliciously sweet body to the pony's soulful dark eyes. "Did you ever do what I did?" Tammy asked.

"Uh, huh," Jennifer sighed. "I've creamed all over this hunk of horse flesh." Her hand stroked him with long sweeping caresses. The Shetland's golden coat rippled with pleasure and his hindquarters swayed. "He's creamed all over me, too!"

Tammy was mesmerized by the sexuality of it all. Her pussy was tingling again and she had just blasted her load all over Studs. She snuggled in Bill's arms and moaned as he cupped her tit and began squeezing it. "I can't wait to see his cock!" she said.

"It's a monster!" Jennifer said. "Maybe next time you come and visit, you can take him on."

"I gotta fuck the dogs before I can do it with a horse," Tammy giggled, feeling her pulse beat rapidly from the idea of having a dog's prick ramming inside her.

"You're going to do that as soon as we're done in here," Bill said, milking the child's huge creamy tit in his massaging hand. "You're going to take on Laddie and Apollo at the same time."

"Ohhhh, Bill!" Tammy purred. "I can hardly wait!" If he had said those words to her yesterday, she would have been terrified; but, after all the things she has been through, the idea itself was enough to make her cunt ooze hot pussy juice.

The beautiful black-haired Jennifer rubbed her tits against the pony as Tammy had done, but with more assurance, like she had been doing it for years. Sighing raggedly, Jennifer moved her body around in front of Studs, rubbing her tits against his flared nose. "Lick 'um, horsey! Lick me nice! Get me all wet with your horsey spit." She giggled, jiggling her weighty hot tits at the pony, tormenting him with her swollen pink nipples.

Expecting this from Jennifer and being docile, Studs slobbered on her tits. His rubbery lips gobbled on her hard pointed nipples.

"Oh, yesssss!" Jennifer wailed, moving her tits back and forth at the hungry animal, letting him lick all over her mountainous tits. "Oooh! Oooooh!"

Tammy watched the scene unfold before her wonder-struck eyes. Jennifer seemed at ease with Studs, not at all nervous like Tammy had been. She sucked in her breath, hoping that by the next time she visited this fantastic place, she would feel as confident and self-assured with Studs. Already, she was conjuring up ideas of how to have fun with Studs on her next visit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.