Her Four Legged Lovers - Cover

Her Four Legged Lovers

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She was caught in the library masturbating by the librarian, who lures her to his house where she is introduced to sapphic and bestial joys. Will she be able to get out of it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tammy Gunther hurried up the steps to the library, her knees shaking in expectation. This was her third visit to the library since discovering a secret place in the back, hidden by bookcases and stacks of books. She stepped into the large main room and saw Bill Anderson standing behind the long counter, stamping returned books. She smiled demurely. Her stomach turned to jelly as she passed by him on her way to the back of the library, where she could look at the pictures of dogs and ponies in the colorful picture books.

"Hi, Tammy," Bill whispered, seeing the young girl, her face flushed with excitement.

"Hello, Mr. Anderson," she said softly, her cheeks flaring red from embarrassment and her eyes sparkling with her special secret.

"You're kind of late tonight. We're going to be closing soon."

Tammy frowned, her creamy complexion tinted with a pink glow. "I know. I had to finish my chores before dad would let me out."

"You going back to look at the stack of dog books again?" he asked, knowing about the child's preoccupation with dogs.

"Uh huh," she nodded, her stomach churning.

"I'll bet you're going to own a kennel when you get out of high school."

"I am," she said. "I'm also going to be a vet." Except for her fascination with dogs, Mr. Anderson was her only childhood crush since reaching puberty.

"Don't get lost back there," Bill teased, watching her leave. He ogled the child's long legs, the white knee socks that covered her calves, and the skirt that touched her knees. His cock twitched. This kid was definitely a hot, primed virgin. He rubbed his crotch, deciding that tonight he was going to get the young girl to fuck him.

Tammy hurried to the back of the library and the seclusion of the last aisle. She had felt Bill's eyes on her and she swallowed the lump in her throat. She always got one when she talked with him. With not much time left, she selected her favorite book right away, not bothering to work her way up to it.

She went to the back of the aisle and turned the corner; her hidden cubbyhole was empty. There were stacks of books lining the walls and piled high on the floor. She sat in her special secret spot between the stacks of books. Her heart pounded as she leafed through the pages. She gulped, her hand automatically going to her crotch.

"Aaaaaaah," she sighed softly as she groped under her red plaid skirt, touching the velvety lips of her virgin pussy. She was glad she didn't wear panties tonight. They were always such trouble and, the last time, in her haste to leave just before closing time, she had almost left them on the shelf.

Tammy moaned, her fingers stroking the soft puffy lips of her tender cunt. She gazed at the pictures of the dogs, wishing her father would buy her one. Slowly, she turned the pages, feasting her eyes on the large sleek animals--the Great Danes, greyhounds, and Doberman pinschers, also the long-haired ones; the German shepherds and the collies. The juices in her hot bubbly pussy were beginning to flow, soaking her probing fingers.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she sighed as she imagined their giant animal cocks sticking out from between their powerful hind legs. Her fingers tweaked her hard and pulsing clit. She could feel her insides turn to mush and she gasped, soft gasps that were absorbed by the books surrounding her.

Closing her eyes, she lowered the book to the floor. She squirmed on her soft ass, her fingers delving into the opening of her sweet tender pussy. The only thing keeping her from plunging deeper was the thin skin that held her virginity intact.

"Ooooooh," she cooed. Her other hand slid to her tits, rubbing the fleshy globes through her soft sweater and bra. She kneaded her tittie-flesh, panting as she rocked on her cute ass cheeks, her fingers working feverishly on her tiny clit.

Bill Anderson stood against the wall; the books on the shelves were discreetly positioned just right. He watched Tammy, his throat parched, while the schoolgirl played with her wet, furry pussy. His cock was rock hard. He left, anxious to lock up the library.

Minutes later, with no one in the library except him and Tammy, Bill returned to his position behind the bookshelves to watch the horny young teenager. She was still in the same position; her legs spread, her skirt around her waist and her fingers playing with her hot gorgeous cunt, a dreamy look in her wide blue eyes.

It was only by accident that he had found her this way the other evening. He had been looking for her to ask if she wanted to share a soda during his break. It was then that he saw her playing with herself while staring at the books about dogs. For two nights, his dreams were filled with the child, his cock fucking her pussy while hairy dogs licked her virgin body.

Tammy heard a noise and stopped, her ears tuned to any activity nearby. She heard nothing and returned to her pussy, with no intimation of what time it was or that Bill was leering hotly at her from the next aisle.

Bill Anderson watched for a few more minutes, and decided to make his move. With the library closed, he was sure he could devise some way to get into her pussy. She was definitely a hot and horny kid. He walked around the bookshelf and into her secret spot. He stared down at her for almost a full minute before she realized that he was there.

"AHHHHHHH!" she gasped aloud, trying to pull her skirt down in a rush. "What? What... are... you doing here?" She was about to cry. The shame of being caught was too much for her to handle.

"Don't be upset," Bill soothed, crouching down. He smiled warmly at the teenager. "I'm not going to say anything."

Tammy avoided his eyes. She wanted to die! He had seen her pussy. He had seen her do things to herself. What must he think of her?

"Relax, Tammy," he urged, resting his hand on her bare knee. "What I saw will never leave this room. I promise."

She sniffed back her tears. "Honest?"

He nodded. His rigid cock was driving him crazy and he had every intention of taking advantage of this virgin teenager's predicament. "Only if you promise to do something for me," he added, a sly wolfish grin on his face.

She looked at him suspiciously. "What do you want?"

"I'll tell you later. I'm curious about the books you're looking at. You could use books from the anatomy section with lots of naked men. Why do you look at dogs while you play with yourself and not men?"

She gulped. Her throbbing heart felt as if it would leap out from her throat. Her face burned red. "I saw my older sister doing it with a dog about a year ago, before she went away to college. I'm shy around boys..." She shrugged wondering if what she said made any sense.

"Dogs can't tease you either or tell on you, huh?" He smiled disarmingly.

"Yea," she said, sensing he understood. She really didn't know why she liked to think about dogs, except that her sister did things with dogs and she had always looked up to her sister. Ever since that one episode, sex and dogs turned her on.

"Have you ever let a dog lick you down there, Tammy?" he asked, pointing to her pussy now covered by her skirt.

"No," she whispered, wishing he would stop talking about it. Talking about sex with him was arousing, but embarrassing.

"I have a few dogs at my place," he said. "Would you like to visit me sometime?" He winked. "You might have a lot of fun with them."

Tammy's heart skipped a beat. Her face flushed. This was a chance to do all the things she wanted to do, to satisfy her desires about animals and let them do the things she saw the dog do with her sister. "If I came to your place, would you tell anyone?" she asked suspiciously.

"Whatever you do, or I do, will always be our secret."

He was rubbing her warm thigh, inching under her skirt. Her attention was so concentrated on what she was planning with his dogs, she didn't seem to notice him. His hand inched up the warm flesh of her thigh, closer to the fuzzy patch of pussy hair that covered her virgin cunt.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously, feeling his hand probe under her skirt.

"I want to see your pussy again," he said, his voice hoarse with emotion. He used the word, pussy, intentionally.

"Oh, no," she gasped, squeezing her legs together, trying to push his hand away.

"If you don't let me see you," he threatened, "you can't come over to my place and see my dogs and I'll have to call your parents and tell them what I found you doing back here."

"You wouldn't," she cried, tears rolling down her red cheeks. "They'd beat me."

"Let me see your pussy, then." He waited, challenging the child with his eyes, hoping the threat would work.

Defeated, Tammy frowned, her full bottom lip jutting out in a sad rejected pout. "Okay," she sobbed fretfully. With trembling hands, she slid her skirt up her thighs, stopping just before her pussy hair became exposed.

"Sorry, Tammy " Bill gulped, holding his passion in check. "All the way, or I tell." Ripping the child's clothes off wouldn't do him any good. He wanted her to do it because she wanted to. He peered under the hem of the skirt, catching a glimpse of her beautiful virgin pussy.

"Promise you'll never tell," she begged, her lower lip quivering.

"I promise." He rested his hand on her knee, waiting for her to comply.

Her heart thumped as Tammy lifted the skirt to her waist, exhibiting her pussy, bare thighs, and belly to Bill's ravenous stare. She saw him ogling her cunt and it thrilled her beyond anything she had ever experienced. It was tremendously exciting. Her breathing was shallow and she found herself wanting to show the man more of her body, especially her tits that were nice and big, bigger than any of her friends at school. The boys, with their teasing ways, had nicknamed her "Jugs" and she hated it. To wear a 38C bra was something she had always been ashamed of, until now. Shyness and fear held her in restraint.

"It's beautiful," he moaned, choking on the words as he devoured her pussy with his eyes. He stared at her damp pussy lips, pearl droplets of virgin juice clung to some of the silken hair. His hand glided up her thigh, yearning to touch her with his hand.

Tammy suddenly sucked in her breath. "Don't!"

Bill looked seriously into her eyes. "Spread your legs, Tammy," he said, his voice firm, with only a hint of his burning passion shining through.

Tammy gulped and spread her legs. She panted hotly as Bill stroked her thighs, moving closer and closer to her pussy. "Ooooh," she murmured, the fire in her pussy making her tremble. She stared at his hand, hypnotized by it as it glided almost in slow motion up her thighs to her exposed cunt.

Bill touched her pussy. The heat exuding from her cunt was like a furnace. It was unbelievably hot. He stood up, offering her his hand. "Come with me."

Mesmerized by the handsome man she had a crush on and trembling from the touch of his hand on her pussy, Tammy gave him her hand, allowing him to pull her up off the floor. "Where are we going?"

"To my office."

Tammy followed him, her legs wobbly from passion and an ache in her pussy for Bill to touch her again. "Are you going to make me lift up my skirt again?" she asked as he ushered her into the small office, hoping he would, but too innocent to realize it.

"Do you want to show me again?" he answered her with a question, knowing the child was hooked. From here on, it was going to be easy, but only if he didn't get greedy.

"Yes," she whispered, then blushed.

Bill sat down on a chair and ogled Tammy as she stood in the center of his office. His cock was in pain, the ache spreading to his groin. He watched her innocent face fill with lust as she toyed with the idea of letting him look at her body.

"I'm nervous," she sighed, her fingers fidgeting with her skirt.

"Don't be," Bill soothed, his voice calming her. "Close your eyes and pretend you're alone in your bedroom."

Tammy closed her eyes and swayed on her feet, her heart pounding so loudly she was sure he could hear it. Her fingers found the button on her skirt and opened it, the zipper sliding silently down. Her hand came away and the skirt dropped to her shoes.

Bill stifled a groan, his hand rubbing his raging cock. He balled his hands into fists, shaking. He wanted to grab her and throw her to the floor and fuck her beautiful virgin pussy. He bit his lip, fighting his natural instinct. He glared at her, seeing the rising and falling of her big tits. "Turn around," he moaned, his voice cutting the sexual silence that hung heavily in the small office.

Tammy hissed and turned, her eyes squeezed shut. Slowly she turned, letting Bill ogle and treasure every inch of her naked body from the waist down. She faced him again, her shyness beginning to dissipate as she opened her eyes. "Am I nice to look at?" she asked tremulously.

"You're gorgeous," he groaned, swallowing the hard lump in his throat. "Take off your sweater."

His voice was hypnotic and she obeyed. Her sweaty hands flipped the sweater over her tits, hiding Bill's lustful leer from her view. She slid it off, her tits heaving with each deep breath. "They're kinda big," she said, almost apologizing.

"They're perfect." His eyes were glued to the two huge tits jutting out from her chest. The fleshy tits strained at her bra for their freedom. His mouth watered as he contemplated sucking them. Seeing a woman's tits on a child was emotionally mind- boggling. "Take off your bra, Tammy."

"They tease me at school about my tits," she said, blushing. "'Cause they're so big." She unhooked the bra and slid her straps off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor on top of her skirt. She saw the look of appreciation in Bill's eyes and it was wonderful. For the first time in her life, she felt like a woman and not a freak.

"What kind of dogs do you have, Mr. Anderson?" she asked. Her shyness was almost gone as she stood naked in front of him. The only part of her young nubile body that was covered were her calves and feet, the knee socks adding just the right touch of childish delight to her otherwise fully matured body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.