Her Barking Stud - Cover

Her Barking Stud

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young teen gets her first taste of sex at a night club followed by an all night orgy. When she wakes up in the morning, she finds that she needs a good STIFF one to get her going for the day. She discovers sex with her own dog, then men, then women, then combinations of men and dogs, women, men and dogs. How will her life and her mother's life change?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jan was restless all through the evening, while she caned Dyed Annie's apartment. She was horny, but that was a normal, natural condition for her, especially since she was looking forward to getting fucked at the orgy at Ma Kidder's later.

"But Christ," she muttered to herself. "The mood I'm in, I might tell a good looking cock to fuck off."

She spread the blankets neatly on Dyed Annie's bed, could find no bed sheets with which to make it, picked up two weeks' worth of newspapers, washed and dried a sink full of dishes, and then flopped dispiritedly on the couch. She idly slid her finger within the band of her panties and toyed with her clitoris, not really jacking off, but just keeping her motor idling, as it were. She was certainly glad her body was so well tuned, for lately she'd been fucking and sucking with broads who needed a lot more attention than just having a new carburettor installed. These were broads who stalled right in the middle of the action, and Jan sure hoped she'd never be like that.

Without warning, Meat started nosing into her crotch, slurping his juicy tongue over her inner thighs and dampening the crotch of her panties.

"Get away, Meat," Jan said crossly. "I'm not in the mood to go the route for a full scale doggy fuck."

But Meat would not be denied. He continued licking at her crotch until finally she could resist him no longer. She lifted her hips in the air, rolled her panties down over her legs and kicked them carelessly in the air. They landed on the television tuning knob, the damp crotch swinging directly into the face of an announcer doing a used-car commercial with a skunk he was calling his dog, Spot. She giggled at the ridiculous picture it made.

"I wonder if I could sell pussy on TV," she mused. "I could use my dog, Meat, to help me."

She shook her head and dismissed the white-hatted good guy and spread her legs so the dog could get at her pussy. His long, raspy tongue snaked out and contacted her pussy, but the lips were still mostly closed, so she didn't really get the best feeling she could.

"Here, let me help you," Jan said, reaching down and opening the lips of her pussy as widely as she could. As soon as the juicy, pink flesh was exposed, Meat shot his tongue out a second time, and this time he dropped it into her love-crevasse right at her vagina, and then he slurped upward and he hit her clitoris.

She jumped, startled at the depth of sensation that shot through her.

"I must need fucking more than I thought," she said, scratching the dog's head lovingly. "But a quick doggy tongue ought to take care of me really good."

The dog continued licking at her snatch, not really aiming at the sensitive spots she loved for him to touch, but he managed to get them often enough in his noisy, juicy slurping lick of her cunt that rocketed her into orbit. She started moaning loudly as her come approached, her lust driving her to finger her clitty while the dog continued to lick her pussy magnificently.

"Oh!" she cried. "Oh Meat, you cunt-licking son of a bitch! You hot-tongued pervert! Lick my cunt, you crazy fucking dog. Make me a bitch, goddamn it. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She humped her hips forward with frantic abandon, trying to get an even better tongue-fuck than she already was receiving. "Oh Meat, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

And she did!

In spades!

She spasmed.

She throbbed.

She collapsed, pushing the dog away. In spite of that, Meat continued trying to lick his teenage mistress' cunt, for he had developed a taste for it, and liked it better than the old cunt he'd fucked that morning. He even liked the taste better than the canned dog food they fed him. Unlike some of his human colleagues, he liked eating pussy better than eating dinner.

"Meat, leave me alone," Jan said, closing her legs and standing up. "That's all I want right now."

She noticed he had a tremendous hard on.

"I'm not going to give you any now," she said. "I don't know how long you can last, and I sure as hell don't want you petering out before the orgy."

Meat wagged his stub of a tail, exactly as if he really understood what she was saying to him. He was happy to have the attention for since he and Jan had started their fuck-thing, she'd been extraordinarily attentive to him. He couldn't understand that she was using him for his body only, and that there could never he anything permanent between them. It wasn't that she would be deliberately cruel, but there was just such a vast gulf in their family connections and background that anything they had together could only be a fling for her. And he was deceiving himself if he thought there ever could be anything more between them than just sex.

After all, she couldn't even take him into a supermarket with her.

And what could they possibly name the children? Fido? Butch? Spot?

No, she couldn't do that to children anywhere. She'd known a kid in school whose mother was white, and the father was black. And that kid had hell of a life to live, so she could imagine what the problems would be if she wound up with kids who were half dog and half human.

"It's a good thing I can't get knocked up by you, Meat old dog," she said. "I'd hate to have kids who were half and half." She grinned at him. "I've seen some broads who are all dog, and they are something else."

She slipped into her panties, grimacing wryly as the damp crotch felt cold against her still warm flesh.

"Damn, you mess a girl up," Jan said, looking at herself in the mirror. "I look downright bedraggled." She purposely spread the word out, putting the emphasis on the bed, for since she'd learned to fuck she had raised beds in her estimate several points.

She brushed her hair, straightened her clothes, and then went back into the living room, where dog Spot was once more selling used cars.

"Christ that guy never gives up," she said, flopping back down on the couch, but in such a way that Meat couldn't lap at her crotch with his tongue. For the moment her passion was assuaged, and though she would be ready for all the action at Ma Kidder's later, right now all she wanted to do was rest.

It was good, she thought, that she could fuck as freely as she could, without having to worry about getting pregnant. And it wasn't because she took any extra care, either. She was taking birth control pills, though her mother would have flipped if she'd realised Jan knew it. Dear old Mom had gotten them for her when some trouble developed in the regularity of her periods, but the old woman refused to tell her what they were. All she told her was that they were pills that would solve her period problems... but, Jan, ever an inquisitive child, got friendly with the pharmacist where her mother bought the pills and found out what they really were.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.