Farm Family - Cover

Farm Family

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A blizzard and an escaped convict help bring the life long dreams of a family to reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Patti had a friend for life after feeding and combing the big dog. The Great Dane wasn't much past puppyhood, and was still playful and full of energy. When he bumped into her, Patti nearly went down. She was sure he weighed as much or more than she did.

"Eeeeek!" she squealed suddenly, jumping as Winston playfully shoved his big head under her skirt and nudged her ass with his cold, wet nose. She pushed him away, giggling, but he was insistent. When she tried walking away, he stayed with her, nuzzling her ass and trying to worm his snout between her ticklish thighs.

Patti wasn't wearing panties. She'd hoped to persuade her father to finger-fuck her or eat her again, but now that Aunt Karen was back, there didn't seem much chance of that before nightfall.

When Winston licked her ass, Patti gasped and trembled. Her little cunt was itchy from thinking about her father, and any touch in that region, even a dog's, was exciting. A sudden, forbidden thought made her shiver with a combination of fear and excitement. Even her legs felt weak. Maybe she could get Winston to lick her like her Daddy had!

Quickly, she locked the door and lifted her skirt to her waist, exposing her plump, shivery ass cheeks. She knelt and called the big dog over to her. Winston nudged her and whined, obviously confused, and she pushed him toward her ass. Resting her cheek on the floor, she waved her butt and the dark flare of her cunt in the air.

"Nice doggie, nice Winston," she cooed as the Great Dane sniffed her pouting, pink pussy. She wiggled her upraised, naked ass and then stiffened and moaned as his hot, wet tongue snaked through her tender folds and lapped at her tiny, wrinkled asshole.

"OHHHHHHH!" she groaned. "Lick it! Lick it... "

His rough tongue snaked out again and again, lapping hungrily through the teenager's soft, hair-lined slit. It started at her burning, throbbing clit and ended at her quivering asshole, making her moan and shake with pleasure. It was even better than Daddy's!

Her cunt was open and quivering, her butt jerking and waving uncontrollably from side to side. Patti reached back with both hands and grabbed her soft white ass cheeks, pulling them away from each other so that Winston could root further into her crotch.

She groaned and sighed repeatedly as the dog's wildly slashing tongue slid over her clit and into her pussy, sinking deeper than her father could ever reach. Her eyelids fluttered, her cunt rippled and her face flushed a bright red as her body shook with rapturous spasms. The rim of her tight little cunt clenched like a pink fist and she sank to the floor, reeling with the force of her orgasm.

Patti slowly recovered and sat up. Winston was panting and sitting on his haunches, his red doggie-cock sticking straight up in the air from its hairy sheath. It was at least six inches long and looked moist. The big bulb on the tip was small in comparison to the thick shaft, but was still much larger than the mouth of her sopping pink pussy.

She groaned. The itchy tingle between her legs had grown worse instead of being relieved. She couldn't tear her eyes away from Winston's pulsing cock. It was long and fat, and his balls were fat, too. It was much too much like her father's to make her feel comfortable. Suddenly she had to get out of there, get away from that throbbing dog- cock! Quickly, she stood up and smoothed her skirt down and unlocked the door without looking at Winston. She could hear him whining, and that was bad enough.

The slickness on her inner thighs cooled as she walked, but the heat in her swollen cunt didn't. She wondered what was taking her father and Aunt Karen so long and went to investigate. As she neared the storeroom door, she heard some muffled grunts and what sounded like a sob. Suddenly afraid, although she could not have said why, she slowly opened the door an inch.

"Oh, God, Jack! That feels good!"

Her happy new world collapsed around her as she peeked inside. Her father was licking Aunt Karen's pussy! A great, empty ache filled her cunt as she slowly sank to her knees. She gulped and felt the hurt spread to her stomach and whirling mind. It... it was horrible! He had her, why did he have to fuck Aunt Karen? And Aunt Karen was his sister!

She saw her aunt's ecstatic expression as her father's head bobbed. With an additional pang of jealousy, she saw Karen's big tits straining against her blouse. Suddenly her little quivery tits seemed totally inadequate. She whimpered and choked back a sob. But when she saw her Aunt bend over and wrap her own lips over her distended clit, she was fascinated in spite of herself. She'd never imagined a woman could do that!

"Ohhh!" She jumped as Winston came up behind her and quickly checked to see if she'd been heard.

Jack and Karen were too immersed in their own pleasure to be distracted by such a faint sound. Jack was now licking his sister's tasty asshole.

"Yaaahhh! Fuck it, fuck!" Karen cried. "I want to feel you in my asssss! Oh, stick your cock up there. please, Jack! I... I want it!"

Patti could hardly believe her ears! The thought of her father's enormous cock fitting into anyone's shitter was ludicrous. But then she saw her aunt licking her own asshole and a moment later her father was positioning the wet head of his cock against that tiny pink hole.

Patti lifted her skirt and touched her asshole as she heard Karen wail with painful pleasure. The sharp edge of her fingernail burned her asshole as she prodded the tight, damp ring, and she sympathized with her aunt. It was painful, but she understood that the pain might turn to pleasure after a while.

She felt Winston's tongue lash her cunt and ass again. She sighed and squirmed as the wet tip worked over her puckering sensitive butthole before returning to her cunt. Then she heard him growl and froze. The Great Dane suddenly mounted her and his strong forelegs wrapped around her hips.

Patti was motionless with indecision. She was trembling with fear and excitement as the dog's hot, hard prick danced between her legs. She could feel his weight and his hot breath on her neck. Oh, God! He wants to put it in me! But she was afraid. Afraid of both the Great Dane's big teeth and of causing a disturbance which would lead to her discovery.

She felt Winston's body hunch and the hot doggie-cock slid up the crack of her ass and caught in the depression of her butthole. Oh, no! Oh, God, no! Patti mentally cried, not there! Then she groaned and held her breath as his hot cockhead pushed through her tight shitlips and drilled deep into her ass until she could feel the stiff-haired sheath tormenting her sore asshole.

"Oh! Ow! Ohhhhh!" Patti couldn't keep from crying as the fat doggie-cock was forced into her tender asshole. Tears filled her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as Winston started pumping against her ass. Her butt throbbed with pain, and her sphincter was squeezing and relaxing involuntarily. Even her neglected pussy was throbbing!

"Awwwww!" Suddenly the Great Dane's fucking didn't hurt so much. She whimpered, then sighed as his cock pounded her shitter. Winston was fucking her rapidly, and she started to hunch back at him, lewdly swinging her upturned ass and grinding it, giving into the exciting, unnatural coupling.

Winston's glistening prick was sliding in and out of her ass easily as she moaned and squirmed. Both her asshole and her clit were burning up as the big dog skewered her relentlessly, his furry balls slapping her asscheeks noisily. His fucking was getting easier and easier as her butthole stretched and lubricated. She could hear the squishing, smacking noise of his entry and withdrawal as her bowels sucked at his cock.

She couldn't resist reaching a finger to her clit, rubbing and circling it like her father's tongue had done, as she felt Winston's hips shudder. He yipped excitedly, held completely still as his fat prick jerked deep inside, and fired long, thick wads of hot cum against the milking muscles of her spasming asshole.

"Uhhhhhh, uhhhhh... uhhhhh!" she groaned as the dog's hot jism filled her ass.

Winston pulled from her quickly, losing interest now that he'd shot his load of cum. Patti felt some of his cum leak from her stretched asshole. She hadn't come, but now that her ass was no longer filled with the dog's cock, she didn't want to finger-fuck herself. She returned her attention to the scene in the storeroom.

Her eyes widened. She was just in time to see her father's cockhead pushing between her aunt's huge tits. Her jaw dropped as she saw Karen's mouth open. Then suddenly Jack shot a heavy load of thick, gluey cum into it.

That did it for Patti. She couldn't let her aunt deprive her of her father's love, any kind of love! She jumped to her feet and opened the door just as Karen was licking the corners of her mouth.

"Whew! That was some blow job, Sis!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.