Farm Family - Cover

Farm Family

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A blizzard and an escaped convict help bring the life long dreams of a family to reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jerry was enthusiastic about taking a bath with his sexy mother and hurriedly filled the big tub with hot water, steaming up the bathroom.

"Gotta take a leak, first," he said, walking to the toilet.

"No, wait!" Beth said. "Hold it." Her mind suddenly flashed a scene from one of Jack's porno books, a scene which had, at the time, both disgusted and strangely disturbed her. She didn't understand why people did such things, but it was so thrillingly obscene she decided to try it.

"Jerry, have you ever heard of a... a golden shower?" she asked, blushing.

"Nope, what is it?"

"Lie down and I'll show you."

Jerry obeyed and watched as his mother straddled his hips and squatted. She reached down and pulled her wet, hairy cuntlips far apart.

"Grab your cock and aim it at my pussy," she said. "Start pissing."

"Wow! I never thought of that!" Jerry said, and held his limp prick up.

"We're going to take a bath, anyway," Beth said. "We can always mop up the floor. Come on, honey, let it go, and I'll piss on you at the same time!"

Jerry strained and finally a strong yellow stream surged into the air and splattered on his mother's open cunt. She groaned as the pressure and heat stimulated her. Soon, her piss was spraying her son's cock and balls.

"My clit!" she cried. "Hit my clit!" Jerry directed the hot liquid against her trembling clit. Watching her fleshy hips swivel and her hanging tits swing and jump while he pissed into her exposed cunt was enough to blow Jerry's mind. When his mother started waddling up his body, dribbling a hot trail onto his belly and chest, he knew he was in for something special.

He was right. Beth dropped her wet cunt over his mouth, muffling his grunt of surprise as he tasted her last few salty drops of piss. Then he grabbed her ass and started chewing on her fat pussylips.

"Aghhhh!" Beth cried, and toppled off him, grabbing at her sore cuntlips.

"Did I hurt you, Mom?" he asked, worried.

"No. But... but you can't do something like that unless I'm lying down, Jerry. I can't control myself, the feeling's too strong."

He helped her up and together they stepped into the tub. The water was hot and they both eased in gingerly as it hit their sensitive crotches. Beth groaned as hot water flowed into her cunt and Jerry cupped his balls as if to protect them from pain.

Beth turned around and leaned her back against her son's bare chest. "want to soap me up, Jerry?" she asked, squirming her soft ass against his cock and balls.

Jerry picked up the bar of soap and reached around his mother's body. With one hand he fingered her clit while the other probed at her cunt hole with the bar of soap. Beth felt a momentary pressure, and then the soap was in, sliding and burning.

"Wowwwwww!" Beth moaned, feeling her eager clit straining against her son's fingers as her stuffed cunt rippled around the soap. Soon the pain had turned to pleasure and she was writhing her ass in the tub, making the water slosh over the sides as Jerry tormented her clit and squeezed one large, distended nipple while he looked over her shoulder. Finally, the soap squeezed out in a burst of foamy bubbles.

"Lift up a bit, Mom," Jerry said, grabbing it. He positioned the soap under her and told her to sit down.

"Uhhhhh... " she groaned as her asshole was unexpectedly filled with the slippery bar. Her ass hit the bottom of the tub and the soap went all the way in, comfortably stretching her butthole.

"How's that feel, Mom?" Jerry asked, still pinching her nipple.

Beth's asshole burned a bit from the hot intrusion of the soap, but it made her cunt hole even tighter and caused her clit to tingle.

"Oh, Jerry! Ohh!" she cried, feeling his cock thick and hard against her lower back. "You've got to fuck me again! Oh, quick, I need it!"

Jerry grinned and made her lift up and squeeze out the bar of soap. But then she missed it. It made her asshole feel all empty and wasted.

"Here, Mom," he said, lifting the tit he'd been pinching. "Suck on it." He rubbed the soft, spongy titflesh over her chin and lips.

Beth felt her hot, gristly nipple brushing her lips and opened her mouth and sucked it inside. She could feel Jerry's chin on her shoulder and knew he was watching. She mumbled and hummed around her sensitive tit-lip, lightly biting the long red stem and sucking on the wide aureole.

"Just keep sucking your tit, Mom, and lift up again," she heard him say.

Then she felt the spongy knob of his cock against her tight asshole and nearly panicked. As his fingers worked over her cunt and clit, she realized that it would, eventually, feel even better than the bar of soap had.

"Sit on it, Mom!" Jerry ordered. "Shove Your ass over my cock!"

Beth's rosy asshole was still slippery with soapsuds and, as she lowered herself, his big cockhead slid easily inside. Her sphincter clutched his cock just behind the wide ridge, throbbing sensuously, and she heard him groan. She felt like groaning herself, it felt so good.

She felt his hands come up under her arms, steadying her as she went down, down, on his impaling prick. Then her ass dropped down and he shot all the way up her asshole to his balls.

Beth put a palm on each side of the tub, giving herself leverage as she rocked up and down on her son's cock. Her asshole was so tight that she could almost feel his ropy veins. She definitely felt his wide-flanged cockhead as it spread her butt.

Faster and faster she rose and fell over her young son's cock. She thought her asshole would be rubbed raw as it pulled out and sucked in with her movements, but the pleasure far outweighed the pain.

Then she felt Jerry fumbling at her cunt again and felt something prodding her distended hole. It was the bar of soap! She mumbled and groaned loudly around her tit as Jerry worked the big bar into her pussy. His cock in her ass had tightened her cunt, and she writhed helplessly in an agony of pleasure and pain as both her holes we're stuffed.

Jerry gritted his teeth as the full length of his cock was repeatedly swallowed and released by her sucking butthole. He watched her free tit jump and slap wetly and noisily as she rode him, sucking on the nipple of the other. Taking his hands from under her arms, he dropped them to her soft butt and gripped her rising and falling asscheeks and pulled them wide apart.

"Ahhhhh!' he sighed as his prick was enveloped right to the hairy base. He rotated his hips a bit and jerked his cock inside her hot, tight shitter. He could feel the heavy muscles of her ass squeezing and nibbling his cock, and was thrilled every time her butt caught the rim of his cockhead as she lifted high.

The soap was all the way inside her cunt now, and she could feel her pussy working over it, the walls fluttering and squeezing out foamy lather as Jerry diddled her clit.

"MOM! MOM!" he cried. "Turn around before I come!"

Beth lowered herself and slowly, lifting one foot a little at a time, swung herself around on her son until she was finally facing him, his cock still throbbing in her asshole.

Jerry gripped her hips and pushed his face against her hanging tit. His eyes rolled up to see her watching him as she sucked the other. He fastened his lips on her big nipple and started lifting her hips up and down over his aching cock. Soapy froth squirted onto his hairy groin from Beth's squeezing cunt.

"AHHHHH! UHHHHH!" Beth screamed, spitting out her tit as she crested. Her cunt clamped around the soap and her asshole pinched and rippled over his imbedded cock as she wiggled her butt hard against his groin.

Jerry groaned into her pillowy tit as he felt the weight of the liquid fire gathering in his balls. He was going to shoot off in his mother's ass! He was going to fill her asshole with his cum! Just the thought was unbelievable, but to actually do it...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.