Farm Family - Cover

Farm Family

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A blizzard and an escaped convict help bring the life long dreams of a family to reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

While Karen was out, Jack discovered that the phone lines had been repaired and attempted to call his wife. There was no answer, but he assumed that she and Jerry were checking the animals. He would try later.

When his sister returned with the groceries, she allowed Winston, her Great Dane, inside with her. She saw how Patti fussed over the big dog, and asked if she would mind drying him with a towel, and then feeding and combing him.

"How about using the spare room?" she suggested. "He can make quite a mess when he's excited." Patti agreed happily, for she hadn't liked thinking about poor old Winston out in all that wind and snow.

"And you," she said, turning to her brother, "can help me put these canned goods away in the back."

As Jack followed his sexy sister he studied her jiggling ass and realized that she wasn't wearing anything under her lightweight dress. Once in a while the light would hit the thin fabric just right and silhouette her shapely legs and fabulous tits, and Jack felt his cock thicken. Shit! What a time to get a hard-on! He could hardly wait for bedtime, when he'd be able to slip into Patti's room and let her drink his hot cum.

Right now he couldn't pull his eyes from Karen's plump, firm ass as it shivered and rolled with her steps. Staring at it made him recall how it had looked in the bathroom, bare and upturned, her full, pink asscheeks clenching and unclenching around her dainty little asshole as she slavered in her shaggy-fringed cunt.

His cock was soon straining mightily against his tight pants, and his mind raced with ways to get Patti alone within the next few minutes. His balls felt so full and heavy that, if he'd been alone, he would have whipped out his prick and beat it until the walls and floor were covered with his thick cum. His face felt hot and he sensed the blood pounding in his ears as he recalled his session with Patti.

Just a few paces in front of him, the woman who had caused his horny state was herself filled with incestuous lusts, and deliberately swayed her hips as she thought about her brother's peeping. Knowing Jack, he'd milked his prick dry while watching her lick her cunt. Damn, what a waste of cum! She felt hot cunt juice seeping between her plump pussylips and coating the insides of her inner thighs. She gave a little shiver even though the furnace kept her house quite warm. She'd purposely asked Jack to accompany her because the storeroom was at the far end of the house, well away from where Patti was busy with Winston.

So, if she didn't lose her nerve, her niece wouldn't be able to hear the groans and cries of her anticipated climax. It was sort of funny, Karen thought, for her to be the one to lose her head like this. When they were kids, she'd been the one to slap Jack down and, after his marriage, had teased him about his lust for little girls as a teenager. Beth thought it was all a joke, never realizing that Karen was talking about herself.

She'd watched her brother at the breakfast table. Even before he offered to help with the dishes, she'd seen him eyeing her big tits with more than brotherly interest, and knew that he'd go wild when he finally had those melons in his hands.

It would be fun to let him share in the seduction, even if she did most of the leading. No matter how it happened, Karen was determined to get her brother's cock inside her hungry cunt. She turned as they entered the storeroom.

"My God, Jack!" she cried, her eyes dropping. "What have you got in your pants?" She pretended to be shocked at first, then dubious.

"What'd you do?" she asked as he stammered. "Stuff some rolled up socks in your shorts?"

"No! No... I... hell, it just happened, I... "

"Nobody's that big, little brother," Karen said, shaking her head. "I knew some teenagers stuffed their shorts with socks to out-macho their friends, but it's not a trick I'd expect you to pull at your age, especially on your sister.

Jack's face was red and his mouth was hanging open. What could he say? Shit, his damn cock was still stiff, completely unconcerned by his embarrassment.

"I'll bet you're pretty small," Karen was saying. "Otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to exaggerate. I've read about guys like you, usually three or four inches who know they're inadequate... "

"Damnit, Karen, shut up!" Jack cried, stung into defending himself.

Karen laughed derisively, but inside she was seething with kinky desire. Teasing her older brother about the size of his cock was turning her on even more. "So I hit a nerve, eh? Not more than four inches, I bet!" She laughed. "Poor Beth... "

"That's not fair!" Jack said loudly, trying to reason with her. "You know I... I can't disprove it!"

"You can't because I'm right," she said smugly. "I dare you to prove me wrong!"

When he turned red and mumbled, she taunted, "Any excuse to hide your puny prick, eh? Don't worry, a measly four inches won't offend me. And I certainly wouldn't bother mentioning such a little incident to anyone."

Jack stared at his sister and brought his hands to his zipper. She just stood with her hands on her hips and stared back at him defiantly.

"I'm gonna do it," he warned her.

"Bullshit. You don't have the guts."

Jack yanked his zipper down suddenly, and Karen laughed. "Go ahead," she said. "Fish around in there, see if you can find it."

His sister's words gave Jack enough courage to reach into the opening and grab his hard cock. Karen licked her lips with anticipation. He had to bend it to get it out, but suddenly there it was, standing straight out from his pants, large and pink- skinned except for the broad, purplish cockhead.

Karen gaped at the size of her brother's prick as it majestically nodded up and down, dripping pre-cum in long, clear strings.

"Are you satisfied now?" he asked, pride and horniness battling with his self-control.

Karen decided to play the innocent, little girl. "I... I've never seen one that big," she said, her eyes wide.

Jack smiled, pleased. "Not even Bob's?"

"That piss-ant?" Karen shook her head, keeping her eyes glued to his dripping cock. She acted nervous, shifting her stance and edging nearer.

"It's awful stiff," she whispered, looking into Jack's hungry eyes. "Was... was I the reason?" She dropped her eyes and managed a blush. "But I'm your sister, Jack."

Jack, too, was edging closer, until he realized that the wet head of his prick was pressing into the warmth of Karen's rounded belly. He was about to hurriedly back away when she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest.

"Jack," she said softly, "it must be sort of painful to walk around like that... " And she rolled her hips, massaging his cock between their bodies.

"Karen... " Without thinking, Jack's arms went around his sister and he filled his hands with the softness of her ass cheeks.

As he kneaded Karen's firm ass, he was unconsciously working her skirt higher and higher, until soon he was clutching the cool skin of her ass cheeks. It took a little longer to work the front of her skirt up.

"Mmmmm," Karen sighed when she felt her brother's burning cock nuzzle her fleshy, hair-covered cunt. She knew if he went an inch lower she'd soak him. Slowly, she used her arms around his neck to pull him to the floor. The canned goods were forgotten.

Jack visibly tensed as he knelt between his sister's spread legs. Her big hairy pussy was parted for him, exposing her cuntlips shimmering with a coating of scented cunt juice. Her skirt was bunched above her belly button and her hips were lifting, thrusting her wet, gaping pussy toward her brother's bulging cock.

"Do I have to tell you what I want, Jack?" she whispered lewdly, spreading her thighs even wider.

"You little cock-teaser," Jack groaned, falling on top of her. She reached down and guided the fat head of his waving prick into her soaked cunt. As it slipped in, he felt the tight tube of her cunt snapping at him and he shoved as deeply as he could.

"Ahhh!" Karen groaned under her brother's plunging cock. She could feel him stretching her pussy and raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Uhh! Harder, harder" she cried, pounding his ass with her heels.

Jack smacked his long, thick cock into her hot, stretched cunt, his eyes narrowing with lustful delight. Karen's hips were lifting as he slammed down, and dropping as he raised up. She could feel her cuntlips clinging to his thick shaft, stretching and pulling away until they caught on the base of his cockhead. Then he was driving inward again, rolling her pussylips back and into the hot mouth of her spasming cunt hole.

"Oh, God, Jack!" Karen screamed. "Fuck me harder! I need it so bad!"

Jack felt her go crazy beneath him, her ass squirming into the floorboards. Her soft, warm body writhed and bucked as he surged in and out of her happy cunt. His heavy balls bounced with bruising force against the soft bottoms of her juice-smeared ass cheeks. They were churning, ready to pump her cunt full of boiling fuck- juice!

"Ahhh, give it to me, Jack!"

Her brother fucked on and on, his ass bouncing rapidly, plunging his cock deep into her pussy. Her cunt juice splattered out and coated their pubic hairs and thighs every time their bellies smacked.

"Ohh, it's so good!" she groaned.

"Bet your ass it's good," Jack grunted, swiveling his hips as her sucking cunt swallowed his fat cock and squeezed it. He suddenly bent down and kissed her.

Karen groaned and took his tongue far into her mouth, feeling that somehow this kissing was even more exciting and forbidden than fucking. Jack licked the insides of her cheeks and twirled his tongue all around hers, then he drew his sister's pink tongue into his mouth and began sucking it.

"Ummmmm!" Karen moaned, her tongue and cheeks tingling almost as much as her pussy. She pounded her heels into his ass harder and hunched her cunt up at his plunging prick. Her older brother's fat cock seemed to have been made just for her tight cunt, and she ground up against his base as he slammed down.

"Were... uhh... were you watching in the bathroom?" she asked.

"Sure was," Jack said, not missing a stroke. "When you were training as a gymnast, I never thought you'd end up suckin' your own cunt!"

"Turned you on, huh?" she asked. "Well, how does this feel?" And she threw her legs up and locked her ankles behind his neck. "Now you can really throw it to me!" she hissed, wriggling her ass.

"Oh, Jeez!" Jack groaned. He saw Karen grab her legs behind the knees to curl herself into an even tighter ball. Now she was really open and exposed for whatever he wanted.

"Come on, fuck me!" she cried. "Throw it to me hard!"

Jack increased his efforts, hammering her soaked cunt with harder, shorter strokes. He reached beneath his swinging balls and dug his finger into the tight dimple under her cunthole.

"Aghhh!" Karen grunted, and Jack felt her sphincter close over his first knuckle. Not only that, but her cunt grabbed him as well, pulsating around his cock with elastic firmness.

Karen caught her breath as she felt her brother shove his finger up her asshole, and admired his skill. He was careful to use the ball of his finger against her sensitive, silken lining as he massaged it. Gradually, she loosened, and soon felt his palm press against the crack of her ass.

"Oh, Jack," she groaned, "that feels great! Dig it into me, big brother, scrape my hot ass harder! Fuck me, move that cock!"

"You sure got a hot, tight ass, Sis!" Jack complimented her, settling his weight down a little more. "Feels like it's eating my finger!"

"Yours is the first finger that's got up there," Karen said.

"You mean I got your cherry!" Jack grinned, plunging his finger higher and circling it slowly. He felt her hot, humid ass tighten around his probing digit. Her asshole seemed to nibble at it as if trying to draw it deeper.

"Open that blouse," Jack ordered. "I want to suck on those gorgeous tits!"

Karen used one hand to unbutton and peel apart the front of her blouse. Her fat tits quivered and wobbled with Jack's hard thrusts, and his mouth watered for a taste of the swollen nipples dancing under his eyes.

"Yowwwww?" Karen yelled, writhing sensuously as her brother filled his mouth with her soft tit and lightly bit her gristly nipple.

"Suck them, suck them!" she cried, her voice sharpening with pleasure-pain. She could see the firm, white mounds shaking beneath his handsome face and groaned with passion, for he was still plunging his fat cock and thrilling finger in and out of her holes with great enthusiasm.

"Stop, Jack! Stop!" Karen cried a few minutes later. "I don't want to come so fast!"

Jack lifted his face from her wet tits and pulled his prick from her soggy cunt with a soft, suctioning "pop". He left his finger in her ass, however, pumping and twisting it as enthusiastically as ever.

"Want to try something else?" he asked, his hard cock throbbing against her warm thighs.

Karen looked around, spotted a low bench covered with boxes and got an idea. "Help me up," she said.

She walked to the bench and with one impatient sweep of her arm knocked all the boxes to the floor. She sat her ass on it and lay back, then lifted her legs and brought her knees up to her shoulders.

Her cunt gaped, dark and wet, pouting like a toothless mouth from the center of her thick bush.

"Hungry, Jack?" she asked lewdly, clenching her butt muscles and making her red-lipped pussy pucker and ooze, as if blowing him a wet kiss.

Jack stood in front of her upturned ass, his cock jerking over her hairy cunt. It was at just the right height for him to start fucking again. Instead, he dropped to his knees and stared directly into her quivering pussy. The hot scent of her leaking cunt juice made his tongue hang out, and when Karen reached down and stretched the hole even wider he dived right in.

"Yes, Jack, yes! Ohhh... yessss! Eat me, tongue fuck the shit right out of me!" Karen's fingers tangled in his hair, holding him to her tightly.

Her eyes were wide as she stared down at his nodding head. Jack used his tongue like a paintbrush, caressing her loose pussylips and twirling around the base of her straining, over-large clit. She could feel that tender, sensitive organ quiver under its delicate tissues and dug her nails into his scalp.

"Oh, God, Jack! That feels good!"

Jack nibbled lightly around the throbbing prong of her clit, then fastened his lips on it and began sucking as he bobbed up and down over it. His lips skimmed only an inch or two before slipping off, but then he started all over again. He heard her give a deep, moaning sigh and lifted his face.

"Do I do it better?"

"Better... ?" Karen groaned, not understanding.

"Yeah, better than you?"

"Yes, yes! You suck better than me, you bastard! Now get your tongue back in that hole!"

Jack grinned and slipped the full length of his hot tongue into her quaking, drooling cunt. Karen's hips bucked out of control when she felt his lips fastened around the quivering rim of her cunt. But then he was fastened around the quivering rim of her cunt. But then he was pulling out and lapping downward. He scrubbed the sensitive strip of skin between her cunt and asshole for a long time, teasing her, then raised his head again.

"C'mon," he said, "do what you did in the bathroom, suck your clit for me. I'll take care of your cunt and ass."

Karen was so excited she would have sucked a monkey's ass if he'd asked her, so she rolled up on her shoulders and bent her head down to her swampy pussy.

When Jack saw his sister's full lips wrap around her clit, he felt his balls tighten. What a turn-on! In her obscene position, her clenching cunt and winking asshole were upturned and completely vulnerable. Jack drew his fingers over them.

"That's the way, Sis," he said. "Give that clit a good sucking and I'll make you come so hard the top of your head will blow off!"

Karen groaned and tormented her sparking clit with her lips, tongue and teeth. Her nose rubbed the rim of her bubbling cunt and Jack's nose as he bent and slurped up some of her pussy juice. Then he slid down to the puckered ring of her pink asshole. That prominent opening was throbbing, expanding and contracting with the strong sensations filling Karen's pussy.

"Mmmmm!" Karen groaned as she felt the feather-like softness of her brother's hot tongue scrub across her sensitive, wrinkled butthole.

Jack loved the taste and texture of his sister's ass, and gripped her upturned butt cheeks in his hands to hold and knead them while he poked at it. He felt the tip of his tongue pushing into her tightly clamped asshole, slipping through the soft, delicate muscle and inserting itself in the satiny heat of her dark tunnel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.