Farm Family - Cover

Farm Family

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A blizzard and an escaped convict help bring the life long dreams of a family to reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Beth covered her face with her hands, feeling nothing but shame and horror for having responded to her son's fucking. Her face burned as she recalled some of the things she had said, the wanton way she had fucked her ass back at him, encouraging his incestuous actions. And that awful man was watching it all, gloating over her shameful defilement! With a slick thrill she realized her pussy was still throbbing and itching, even as she felt her son's cum running from it. She sobbed into her hands, knowing what Jerry expected her to do, what he was waiting for and what Cover was waiting to see.

"Come on, Mom," Jerry said, cupping her big tits in his palms. "Don't start feeling guilty, now, it's all right. So you dig my cock. So what? No one'll ever know."

Beth choked back a hysterical laugh as her son kneaded and squeezed her heavy, sensitive tits. His life depended on her giving the gun-toting voyeur a good show, and here he was talking about keeping this a secret! What a laugh!

She put a smile on her face and took her hands away, watching her handsome son lift her trembling tits. She couldn't help groaning as he rolled her dark nipples between his fingers, pulling on the hot, hard lumps.

"Jeez, Mom! What a set of knockers! Love your tits, mmmmmmm!" He pressed his face between them and rubbed it back and forth. Beth's body trembled, and she took a quick, nervous breath. Her tits felt hot and swollen, heavy with lust as Jerry handled them so expertly. He was turning her on despite her horror of incest!

"Come on, Mom, grab my cock, will ya," he rasped, cupping her white tits and hefting them high. Beth felt the upper curves of her white mounds brush her chin, and then he dropped them, making her heavy tits bounce and wobble.

Beth groaned and reached for her son's semi-rigid cock. It was still greasy with their mingled juices, and her hand shook as she approached it. But when she touched it, feeling its warmth and hidden strength, she grew lightheaded with conflicting emotions. A sudden rush of shame and passion surged through her as she tenderly grasped her son's cock. She heard Jerry moan and this, too, excited her perversely.

"That's it, Mom!" Jerry cried. "Beat my meat!"

His lewd encouragement made Beth's already red face burn even more, but when he groaned and dropped his mouth over her heavy tit, sucking in the stiff nipple and teasing it with lips and teeth, she was thrilled to the core.

"Oh, yes, Jerry," she whispered, his avid lips bringing a flood of pleasurable memories. "I used to nurse you. Oh, baby, you sucked so hard... ahhh, yessss! Oh, I loved nursing you. It felt so good. Sometimes you made me come, you know that? You made me come just with your little lips!"

Jerry groaned again and sucked in more of his mother's big white tit. Shit, she was really turning him on. The way her soft hand was manipulating his cock, rhythmically pumping it and even pulling it away from his body with enough force to lift his hips, created a heavy fullness between his legs that was new to him.

Beth was blind with passion. Her son's' prick was hot and stiff in her hand, and she gripped it possessively, her eyes glistening with excitement. Oh, God, his fat cockhead looked as big around as her fist! And it was so dark with trapped blood...

"Oh, Jeez, Mom, hurry up!" Jerry groaned", releasing her spit- slick tit. "I've never had a blow job!"

It was so dark with trapped blood! She just knew she'd gag. She felt so dirty, but her very helplessness seemed to excite her even more. She looked up at her son's face, her eyes questioning.

"Don't you want to, Mom?" Jerry asked, suddenly worried that she wouldn't do this for him.

"Yes, yes, I want to!" Beth was hardly aware of what she was saying. Her son's hard cock occupied so much of her mind. The rest was taken up by her itching, pulsing cunt. She leaned forward a bit, holding his jerking prick steady.

"Oh, Jerry, it's so hard and beautiful!" Eagerly, she licked out and wiped his tiny, weeping piss slit, then closed her eyes and parted her lips.

Jerry watched nervously as his mother's lust-contorted face lowered over his prick. He groaned and lifted his lips as he felt her soft lips pressed lewdly against his bulbous, purplish cockhead. She covered it with soft, wet kisses, then cupped her hand under his dangling balls, holding them up past the base of his cock and pressing them around the fat column of his prick.

"Ahhhh... " Jerry sighed blissfully, overcome with raging lust. His mother was kissing and licking his fat cock and balls! He gasped and shuddered with pleasure as she formed her warm lips around the smooth, fuzzy flesh of one plump nut, then turned her attention to the other. Eventually, she sucked both balls into the liquid heat of her mouth and lashed them with her tongue while jerking his straining cock. Jerry's lean hips bucked in a fucking motion, his rigid young prick sliding across her face and forehead.

Spasms of insane desire filled Beth's brain, hammering away at her inhibitions and guilt. The fact that she was about to suck her son's beautiful, lust-hardened cock into her mouth no longer seemed depraved and horrible. In fact, the more she handled his teenaged cock, the more she yearned to taste his hot, salty jism. He was her boy, and she wanted all of his thick, white cum flooding her belly!

"Mmmm!" she hummed, jamming her mouth over his hot, bulbous cockhead, bathing it with her saliva and going down, down, down until she felt the big knob pulsing in her gulping throat. She could also feel the steady beat of his veins against her ringing lips.

"Oh, that's it, Mom!" Jerry cried, trembling, his ass lifting quickly. He felt his cockhead bump the back of her throat.

Beth felt her son's body shaking, felt him lifting up to fuck her throat, and slid one hand under his ass. If she could stick her finger up a filthy stranger's asshole, she certainly could do it for her son! She searched and found the tiny bit of wrinkled skin and shoved quickly inside.

"Yugh!" Jerry grunted and gasped for breath, arching his back away from the digging finger in his ass.

Beth's head bobbed up and down faster and faster over her son's twitching prick as she jammed the finger up his asshole until it was imbedded to her palm. Then she started twisting and curling it frantically.

"UNGH! UNGH! MOMMMM!" Jerry screeched, feeling his balls snap against his cock and his prostate throb.

"Mmmmffff! Mmmmmm!" Beth gulped and mumbled as the first massive glob of her son's jism splattered against the back of her throat. She pulled back and took the next shot of thick cum against her teeth and tongue. She felt some of the hot jizz leak out of her mouth and suddenly realized what it was she was doing.

Oh, God, she thought, her conscience trying to assert itself again, he's coming in my mouth! As his cockhead ballooned and squirted another white torrent of cum she discovered that she enjoyed it. She liked having her son thrashing around joyously beneath her working mouth, helpless with the pleasure she was giving him.

Her tongue worked around his spraying piss slit, whipping through the strongly-flavored cum and feeling some of the thick strings sticking to her teeth and gums.

"Suck it, Mom, get that cum!" Jerry cried when he recovered his senses, gloating over his mother's ravenous sucking. He squirmed his ass over her motionless finger, reminding her that she'd been neglecting his shithole.

Beth did her best to catch every drop of Jerry's sweet cum, but he'd erupted with such surprising force that some of it had dribbled out like creamy lava. Slowly, she released his softening prick, allowing it to fall from her tingling lips with a little liquid slurp. She kissed the leaking eye, then ran her tongue up and down its fat length, cleaning him of the last trace of jism. She even cleaned his balls.

There, you bastard! she thought, I hope you got a good show! She still felt twinges of shame, but things had gone too far for her to revert back to the virtuous wife and mother she had been until this morning. Beth knew she had to give Cover an encore, had to keep him happy, but there was no excuse for the thrill of anticipation washing over her. Cover wasn't responsible for that. Her cunt was swollen and sensitive, pouting openly in its ring of auburn curls, aching to be filled with her son's hard cock.

Jerry sighed contentedly, his limp, tongue-washed cock tingling with pleasant memories. "Wow! That was great, Mom!" he said enthusiastically. "I've dreamed about fuckin' you for a long time." He chuckled. "Now the sheep'll get some rest."

"What?" Beth asked, startled.

"Well, now that I'm fucking you, I won't have to stick it in the sheep," Jerry said, smiling.

"Jerry! You didn't!" Beth was horrified by her son's confession. Bestiality! And he didn't even seem ashamed!

"Sure did. Jeez, don't you think I get tired of jerking off all the time? None of the girls I know'll fuck, just give me a hand job once in a while."

"Oh, Jerry!"

"What's the matter; Mom? Didn't you ever wonder what fuckin' an animal'd be like?"

"No! The... the thought's disgusting!" Beth cried nervously, wondering if Cover was becoming impatient with all this talking.

Jerry smiled and held up his soft prick. "Ever think what a fucking you'd get if this was as big as Harold's?"

Harold was their youngest horse, a magnificent three-year-old. Against her will, her imagination supplied vivid scenes of that huge, mottled cock drilling into her aching, empty cunt. She'd seen Harold with an erection many times, and once she and Jack had watched him fuck a neighbor's mare. The sight of that monstrous cock splitting the mare's black pussy had really fascinated her, and she hadn't been able to keep from identifying with the helplessly skewered animal. The mare's twitching cunt had drooled rivers of thick, slimy juice all over Harold's cock and her hindquarters.

"Mom? Jeez, you sure had a funny look on your face. Bet you were thinking about Harold's cock, huh?" He pushed her down on the bed and spread her legs.

"That'd sure be something," he said, cupping her soft, warm ass cheeks. "Seeing Harold fuck you." His hands kneaded the smooth, firm flesh of her butt as his young, lust-filled face neared the aromatic heat of his mother's exposed cunt.

"Please," Beth moaned, quivering with anticipation. "Don't talk like that." She felt his breath stirring the curls on her cunt and trembled. "You're... you're not going to... you wouldn't put your mouth there after fucking me!" she protested with embarrassed dismay.

Jerry studied the pouting pink gash between his mother's plump white thighs. The sexy odor of freshly fucked pussy filled his nostrils. The oozing, trembling, cum-smeared hole at the bottom of her pink slot was positively mouth-watering! Her plump, rosy cuntlips were thick with blood, and dripping juice. Her stiff clit projected boldly, looking like a beating, miniature red heart.

"Oh, no!" Beth cried. "Don't kiss me there, Jerry! Uhhhh... no! At least let me clean up... mmmmmmm!"

Jerry ignored her, dipping his face into the damp curls and warm, wriggly folds. His tongue caressed her loose pussylips lovingly, lapping their sides and the rim of her frothing cunt. As he feasted noisily, opening his mouth wide, she leaked enormous amounts of hot, slippery cunt juice over his tongue.

As his eager tongue swept from the mouth of her drooling pussy to the stiff bud of her trembling clit, Jerry watched her full, jelly-like tits wobbling furiously all over her chest. Her nipples were hard and extended, the dark skin surrounding them puffy and wrinkled. He rubbed the curves of her ass with his sweaty palms and lifted her seething cunt higher.

"Ohhh, Jerry!" Beth groaned, and reached down to hold her son's head. Her huge tits squeezed up between her upper arms, shivering sexily. She squirmed her soft ass in his hands, loving every exciting minute of her son's tonguing. She felt the suction of his mouth and knew he was swallowing their mingled fuck juices, but was unable to restrain her enthusiastic response.

Her lower body bucked uncontrollably as she held his head steady against her cunt. She felt him suck her fat, sensitive cuntlips into his mouth and thrust his tongue through them.

"Huhhh! Nuhhhh! Wahhh!" she panted, sweat breaking out over her body as Jerry nibbled her fleshy pussylips and tongue-lashed her clit unmercifully. Her pretty face was screwed up with incestuous passion as he released her pussylips and lapped at her jutting clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Yes! Yes!" she gasped. "Suck me, lick me, stick your tongue up my cunt!" She was so close to her climax that nothing else mattered, not even the threatening presence of the escaped convict in the next room.

Jerry felt his mother's hands tightening on his head as he tormented her throbbing clit. He licked downward, thrusting his tongue into the gaping mouth of her creaming cunt. He felt her hot cunt juice dripping from his chin to puddle on the bed and run under his cupping hands. He then lifted his face high enough to see into her eyes.

"Hey, Mom. Dad ever kiss your ass? You know, give you a rim job?"

Beth's heart pounded furiously. She'd been on the verge of coming when he had pulled away. Now, her mind was in a daze, her cunt and clit throbbing so maddeningly that she thought she'd go insane. What was he talking about? She needed to come!

"Uhhh... lick me, kiss me, make me come! I'm almost there!" she groaned, rolling her ass in his hands as she tugged at his hair.

Jerry pulled her asscheeks apart and held them high as his face slammed wetly against her soggy crotch. His nose bumped her clit. Beth began mewling as he slid his tongue downward until it reached her soft, slippery asshole. He felt the hot, tiny pucker quiver and wink as his tongue swabbed it.

Beth could only whimper weakly as her son teased and probed happily at her hairless asshole. His fingers molded her soft ass cheeks with increasing force.

"Huuuuuuu!" Beth sighed loudly as his stiff tongue stabbed at her shitlips. She felt the strong, slick pucker resist for a moment, and then her son's tongue was sliding slowly into the heated depths of her ass. Her ass! "Aghh! Noooo!" she gasped with horror at the same time she was quivering with pleasure. Her butt muscles automatically clenched her sphincter around Jerry's tongue, giving it a harsh squeeze.

The lust-filled teenager reluctantly slipped his tongue from his mother's hot, muscular ring, feeling her butthole snap tightly as his tip left. Quickly lifting his lips, he sucked her hard clit, rubbing the front of his teeth over its head.

Beth felt her cunt tighten. "Don't stop!" she cried. "Don't stop!"

Jerry lifted his head again, staring at his mother's hotly flushed face. "Jeez, you're leaking a whole river of cunt juice all over the bed." He laughed. "I'd have a drink, if I didn't already have half a pint in my stomach."

"What? Huh?" Beth opened her eyes, unable to believe that he had stopped his wonderful sucking just as she was about to come. Her cunt ached with need, and her belly trembled violently above her open, dripping pussyhole. Frantically, she eyed his cock. Her hand reached out.

"Yeah, it's hard again, but not nearly as big and hard as Harold's. Come on, let's give the poor old boy a thrill. Jerk him off. I'd like to see that. You jerk him off, and I'll make you come real good, okay?"

Beth was shocked. Sexual blackmail from her own teenage son! "Oh, Jerry! I couldn't do something like that!" she cried as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a sitting position. Then she thought of Cover. Dare she deny any of Jerry's demands? No, the penalty was too high to justify the risk. Jacking off a horse was disgusting, but it wouldn't kill her. Besides, her poor cunt was throbbing so much she was nearly weeping with frustration.

"All right, Jerry," she said in a resigned voice. "If it'll make you happy... "

Then she wondered what Cover would do if she left the bedroom. Probably follow out of sight, she guessed. He wouldn't want to miss her handling a horse's cock. He was too smart to take a chance on her running away or sending Jerry for help, although she wouldn't get far naked in this weather, and even Jerry wouldn't be able to make much headway through the deep snow.

The stables were heated and connected to the back of the farmhouse by a small utility room Jack had built. Jerry hurried her through it, laughing as her big tits swayed like pendulums, slapping loudly together.

"Here, Mom," he said, dropping her wrist. "Let's try it this way!" He cupped the ends of her big tits, sinking his fingers into the piles of soft white flesh. Her large nipples dug into his palms as he walked backwards, lifting her tits and leading her with them.

"Oh, Jerry," she moaned as his grip tightened on her sensitive tits.

"Maybe I'll lead you back by your clit," he teased, dropping one tit and feeling around in her hairy crotch for her elusive, slippery little clit. Beth grunted and walked bow-legged into the stables. The country smell of hay and horseshit was stronger in this weather, but it didn't bother either mother or son very much. Both were annoyed by the loose, stiff straw under their bare feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.