Family Pet - Cover

Family Pet

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After a lonely little 13-year old gets the attention and loving she needs from the Family Pet, she decides to bring in anybody that should could into the fun and loving.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Her mother was asleep upstairs, so Sunny made herself a couple of sandwiches, and destroyed one rapidly. She carried the other one outside and alternated between bites into the salami and cheese with swallows from a can of Coke.

Beside his doghouse, George lifted one lazy eye at her, but she only grinned at him and passed on into the other yard. Rapping at the kitchen door, she chewed with contentment and washed it all down with the last of her cold drink. Betsy came to the door and stood looking at her.

"Hi, Betsy. Who else is home?"

"Just about everybody. Mom is across town again, but Dad is napping. That leaves me and Harry downstairs. What--what did you have in mind?"

"Harry," Sunny said. "Which one of us is going to screw him first?"

Betsy looked over her shoulder. "Shh! Not so loud, Sunny. He might hear you. I--I don't know about this. I mean, it's one thing with Daddy, and another with my brother."

Sunny moved past the other girl and stood in the kitchen. "Yeah, it'll be different. A different prick, that's what. Look, if you want to keep fucking your daddy, you have to get your brother into this. Like I got my mom."

"What? Your mom? How--the dog?"

"No, and don't mention George to her. I think that's one thing that'll shake her up good. Your daddy screwed her for me."

Betsy blinked, then grinned. "For himself, too, I'll bet. My father is the horniest guy in the world."

"Let's hope your brother runs him a close second," Sunny said. "But first, I have to tell you about Mom and me." And Sunny went into the details of how she had made love with her mother, had eaten pussy and been eaten herself. As she talked, she watched Betsy's face and saw the avid interest there. Betsy had evidently never had her tender cunt eaten, not even by her father, as yet. And certainly she hadn't learned what it could be like with another woman. That was a crazy kind of fun all its own.

"Okay," Sunny said when she finished the story. "How about Harry?"

"Maybe you'd better get to him first," Betsy said. "I mean, he'll be a lot easier for you. I saw him playing with his cock in the bathroom this morning, so I know he has the hots. Just go on into the living room and make him, and I'll wait out here until you're going good."

Sunny patted the other girl's arm. "Why not? Look out, Harry. Here I come--and here you come, too." She heard Betsy's giggle follow her into the other room where the boy lay half- sprawled upon the long couch.

Harry looked a lot like his sister, but in a bony, masculine way. His eyes were the same deep-brown, and his skin the same rose-olive, but his hair was jet-black, where Betsy's was a rich chocolate-brown. He was slim and lean, and looked up at her without much interest.

"Oh, hi, Sunny. If you're looking for Betsy, the kid is around back somewhere."

She sat down beside him, her hip nudging his thigh. "I'm looking for you. Tell me, Harry--can you get a hard-on after you jack off?"

He bounced erect, his face going red and his eyes round. "What the hell! Look, what do you..."

"You jacked off this morning," Sunny said. "I just want to know if you can get your prick hard again so soon. I know some men can."

"Y-You--" he sputtered. "You're just a kid, for chrissakes, and you come around here talking dirty like that. I--you--"

Sunny shoved her hip closer, rubbed it against his leg. "I guess I already know the answer to my question, Harry. Even though you're all up-tight, I can see your cock swelling in your pants. You must be a real horny guy."

Speechless, he just stated at her until she put one small hand upon his thigh. Then he grunted and frowned and tried to look stern. "Sunny Watson, you're putting me on, and I'll bet my bitchy sister had something to do with it. Now you'd better run on home before somebody hears you talking dirty."

"Listen to the big man," she said, sliding her hand into his crotch where the swelling was. Harry leaped like a startled buck, but the pressure of her hand on his cock held him down. "You're sixteen," she went on, "and I'm only thirteen, but you know something.? I can fuck you into a melted puddle."

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Look, if you don't--I mean, my dad's upstairs and my sister is close by-- "

Sunny squeezed his prick, noting with satisfaction that it was almost as big as his father's, and maybe even harder. She said: "We can hear anybody on the stairs, and if we get behind the couch, nobody can see us. Betsy's gone down the street. I saw her. Come on, big man. Do you want to fuck me, or would you rather go back to the toilet and jack off.?"

Harry's face turned redder, and his brown eyes caught fire, bunting into hers. "If you're some kind of little prick-teaser-- "

"Try me," she said, and let go of his prick to get herself up and swing behind the couch. Down on the carpet, she stripped off her jeans and blouse, and when he came around to stare down at her naked body, Sunny rolled her belly suggestively and held up her arms to the boy.

Gulping, he climbed awkwardly from his own jeans and struggled with his Jockey shorts, his long, thick prick poking out and getting tangled in the material. Her second man lover, she thought; her third prick to know, but only her second human. It would be nice to have another lover, to know how this attractive boy acted when he fucked her. And once she got him hooked on her pussy, she could change him over to his sister, and from Betsy, on to Teresa Watson, her mother.

Harry had some good pussy coming, and she hoped he was good enough to deserve it all.

He was whispering, his voice thin and taut: "Damn--I never figured you to be so beautiful, Sunny. You really are."

Harry kneeled between her outstretched feet and ran his hands up the calves of her legs to fondle her knees; slowly, they moved up and across her thighs as Harry inched nearer, his courage growing. He touched her pussy, turned his hand so he could palm her entire feverish cunt mound. "What a crazy little cunt," he said.

She rolled her box into his hand, grinding her crotch and using fingertips to bounce her tits up at him. She saw how he was shaking, and wondered if he had ever had a piece of ass before, or if he spent all his time masturbating. But his prick was lovely, so hard and pulsing, and when he let go of her pussy to take his rod in one hand, she hiked her crotch to make it easier for him to aim his dick into her cunt hole.

His cockhead touched her pussy hair, pushed down and stopped vibrantly upon her pussylips. She loved the feel of his prick, all spongy and resilient, yet containing that hard core of male power. With a now-practiced twist of her hips, she wrapped her cuntlips around the head of his stiff young prick, and with another lunge, made him stuff his dick full length into the wet, hot grip of her snatch.

"There!" she panted, moving her hands around his neck and drawing his face down to hers as his prick thrust strongly into her pussy. "There, Harry. You've got it in me. It's shoved home to the root, because I can feel your balls in the crack of my ass. And it's wonderful, wonderful!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.