Family Pet - Cover

Family Pet

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After a lonely little 13-year old gets the attention and loving she needs from the Family Pet, she decides to bring in anybody that should could into the fun and loving.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sunny was back on hands and knees, because George had kind of caught her there, while she was teasing him. Although he had been licking and lapping her pussy and the crack of her ass for some time, she expected him to keep it up awhile. Sunny wasn't prepared when he suddenly lifted his muzzle from the hot, wet gash and threw his front paws around her waist to mount her.

That was why she wasn't really leaning down far enough with her front end, to start the fucking, and why she didn't have a pillow under her knees to raise her ass higher. But George didn't seem to be having too much trouble; his slidy cock was prodding and poking as he hunched his back.

She'd tease him a little, Sunny thought, and moved her ass slightly from side to side, making him just miss the entrance to her pussy, making the greasy tip of his exceptionally hard prick skid from her dripping cuntlips. The big dog whined and thrust harder, more anxiously, horny as he could be now, and more than ready for his ration of pussy.

Sunny stopped giggling when the sharp point found another target, and pushed strongly there. Not her asshole, she thought; that opening was too small to accept a cock like George's. It wouldn't expand with the same elasticity as her cunt--or would it? Maybe it would stretch enough, and it would be a far-out sensation to get fucked in the ass.

Sunny pushed back at him, wiggling just enough to help the dog seat his cockhead into the tight ring of her asshole. George shoved harder, and she felt the penetration begin, knew the wild feeling of a prick moving into her bung. Slowly, it went in, making its slippery way up into her narrow hole, opening her up.

It was a freaky sensation, and she squirmed upon the hard shaft, taking it deeper into her ass, thankful that George's cock wasn't as big around as Judd's, but beginning to worry about the length of it, too. In the meat went, and father yet, until she was scared it might go all the way up into her belly.

But the dog's tightly swollen balls came to bump against her rounded buttcheeks, and she realized that his prick was shoved home within her ass, that she was taking every inch of it.

"Easy, George," she whispered. "T-Take it easy now. Slow, boy. Go slow and don't hurt me."

Even though she was thrilled, Sunny was still afraid of being reamed this way, and moved back with the recoil of George's cock each time he drew back for another stroke, then rode the stiff prong forward, so he couldn't hit her too hard.

By changing the movements of her ass that way, Sunny was able to hold off the dog's deepest and heaviest thrusts. Yet she wiggled on his prick, thrilled to the, feeling it gave her quivering asshole. They moved faster, and with her head hanging down, Sunny could watch the jiggling of her tits and the way her nipples bobbled when he crammed her bung full of his dog cock.

"Easy, George," she pleaded. "Easy."

Of course, he didn't listen, but neither did he go into one of his frantic screwings where he slammed and hammered in a frenzy of need. George had the edge off his passions now, and could take it easy, without trying to tear up her asshole. Sunny speeded up the rhythm of her seesawing to keep up with his probing cock.

The dog's mouth dripped saliva on her naked back, the hot fluid tingling her skin and making her shake her ass more. His forepaws clamped tighter around her and his fucking turned jerkier. He was going to come, she knew, and Sunny reached back between her thighs with one hand to stimulate her own pussy, to use a finger on her aching clitoris. She helped her own coming along, fingering herself in the cunt while the dog's cock slipped back and forth in her asshole. She could actually feel the thrusts of it against the back wall of her pussy, and when the prickhead began to expand, Sunny knew another quick stab of fear.

Since her asshole was tighter than her cunt, could George get hung up in her bung until the swollen head of his hard cock went down? She hoped not; her mother could come nosing around at any time, and if she ever found her darling daughter hung up with the family dog...

George went off just then, and Sunny was more than glad for the heavy rush of his jazz, for the splashing of the hot sperm into the tight tube of her asshole. It not only felt terrific, but the slippery jelly would help get his cockhead out of her butt.

A ripple passed through her body, a small tidal wave of wanton enjoyment totally different from any erotic experience she had known before. The feelings were hotter, more fulfilling, and she worked her finger strongly into her cunt to spread them even farther.

When she came, it was with a powerful jolt that shook her from head to foot, and she thought her clit would burst. Hot, wild, magnificent--the sensations raced over her flesh and through every pore. Clenching her teeth in her lower lip, she moaned in rapture, and would have fallen forward on her face if she hadn't been thinking of that distended cockhead fastened securely within her asshole.

Gently, Sunny began to rotate her ass as George clung to her waist, and the swollen knob eased down her narrow tube. She inched forward, glad that the big dog always rested for a while with his prick buried before he attempted to get down. She moved out some more, and the bulbous end passed down almost to the ring. One more cautious gyration, and she twisted her dog's cock out of her ass.

With a genuine sigh of relief, Sunny slid face down upon the carpet of her bedroom, breathing deeply and getting her head straight again. Getting buggered had been a strange experience, and she liked it. What had Judd Lorimer said--that she'd like anything connected with sex of any kind? He was right, she thought; she hadn't discovered anything so far that didn't turn her on.

Sunny crawled away from the dog and got to her bed. Sitting on it, she slowly put on her clothes again, the cute little shorts and the bandanna halter that Judd said made him hot.

"Come on, George," she whispered, and led the dog out of her room, then down the stairs and out to the back. There she slipped on his choke collar and snapped the chain to it. "Take a nap, George--build up some more steam for later. I think you might need it."

Her mother wasn't home yet, but she would be before long. It was Friday night, and the long weekend lay ahead, when her mom would be home all the time. Maybe she could con her mother into letting her stay over at Betsy's house, where there would at least be a good chance of getting to Judd. As it was, home was no place to hang around when her mother was there, watching all the time.

Sunny looked over at the Lorimer place and saw nobody, so she turned back into her kitchen and had a cold glass of milk. Sitting by the table, she realized that her asshole was a little sore, but not much. Still, considering it logically, she knew there would be no way for Judd to ram his heavy dong up there. She would have to limit her asshole-screwing to her dog, because good old George didn't care which hole he had his prick in.

Putting her empty glass in the sink, she thought about going down on George. It might be a lot of fun, she decided, and it was the only thing she hadn't done with him yet. But she would have to figure out some way to hold him still, so she could get her mouth fixed to take his driving cock properly. If she didn't, George would hammer his dick down into her throat and choke her.

Sunny went into the living room and just stood there, looking around at the big color TV that was her mother's fixation. Sunny couldn't understand that, because there was too much romance available, too much good, heavy sex around for the taking.

And it wasn't that her mother was ugly-looking. She was beautiful, if she'd fix herself up and stop trying to hide the sexy features of her body. Her mother was only thirty-two, eight years younger than Judd, who really knew what to do with his sex organs. Her mom should do the same with hers.

Suddenly an idea hit her: Why not get the two of them together, her mother and Judd Lorimer? The thought was a good one, and she scooted back upstairs to clean up, to get her body ready for anything, in case she had to bargain with Judd. Besides, she was feeling a little sticky from her exertions with George and the ass-fucking the dog had given her.

She flung off her things and got into the shower, soaping her body and scrubbing bubbles so they floated from between her legs. Sunny hesitated about washing her hair, then thought she'd better; she didn't want anything to keep her from being her sexiest. Scented and powdered, her cunt washed out and all traces of dog cum gone, she tripped into her bedroom for fresh clothing.

Choosing a wraparound skirt that wasn't quite mini, but which would break apart to exhibit a lot of thigh, she dug out her prettiest lacy panties to wear under it. The blouse was one of those almost see-through kind, and she left off her bra.

Sunny liked the way her nipples poked into the blouse; no guy could miss them. They weren't as big as her mother's, but they were plenty sexy, and Judd liked them. She shivered at the memory of his hot mouth sucking on her boobs, of the weird feeling she got when he pulled one of them completely into the widened ring of his teeth.

Wearing a pair of the new cork-soled shoes with funky high heels, she went back downstairs and straight over to the Lorimer house. In the backyard, she ran into Betsy, and the other girl blushed.

"Hey," Sunny said. "You don't have to feel funny with me. I screwed George, too--remember?"

Betsy lifted her eyes. "Okay. Gee--you look terrific. Did you come over to see me?"

Sunny sat down beside the other girl. "You always look terrific, Betsy. Look--let's be all the way up front with each other, okay? I mean, we weren't friends before, but we can be pretty tight now, because we know things. And we both dig George. Right?"

Betsy nodded, her dark eyes wary yet. "All right, Sunny. What do you want?"

"Not much," she said, conscious of the warmth where Betsy's thigh was touching her own. "Just to have your daddy screw my mom."

Betsy jumped visibly. "W-What?"

"Hey--it's not like he's a real straight arrow, you, know. Your daddy has already fucked me twice--and he made me go down on him, too. But he paid that back by eating my pussy later. So, I guess he can do the same things to my mother that he did to me. She's real lonely, and kind of straight, so I figured to get her out of her rut and turning her on to your dad. I mean, he's a fantastic fuck."

"Wow!" Betsy breathed softly, her dark eyes going wide. "This is too unreal. You mean--you my daddy and you?"

"All the way," Sunny @d. "He's a real horny guy, and when I asked him if he'd ever looked at you that way, you know what he said?"

Betsy asked in a taut whisper: "What did he say?"

"That he thought you were sexy and beautiful, but you were his kid, so of course there'd be no chance for him to ever fuck you. So he took it out on me, because he wanted some young ass-- because he wanted your young ass. I don't mean that he doesn't dig fucking me, because he really does. I turn him on in a far- out way. But you could turn him on even more."

The other girl swallowed, making a dry noise. "I-I could?"

Sunny took her hand. "Believe it. But we have to get him used to the idea first. That's why I want him to screw my mom, to get him more loose about swinging with other chicks."

"You're just going to ask him right out?" A pulse was beating in Betsy's lean and tanned throat, and high excitement was threaded into her voice now. "Why don't we--I mean, you and me-- -if you can spend the night, maybe we can get him into your bedroom and I can change places with you in the dark--after he screws you, of course."

Sunny grinned and fondled the hand she was holding; Betsy's fingers closed upon her own, and Sunny knew she had a real friend now, one she could share all her secrets with, a girl who would never want to fink on her, because they'd be too closely tied in. "That's a great idea, Betsy. I guess my mom can wait to get fucked. She's waited this long, so she can do without that good cock a little longer. How are we going to work it, tonight--and where's your mom?"

"My mother is staying over at granny's house until tomorrow. That gives us all night!"

Putting their heads together, they whispered plans and discarded them, buzzed excitedly over new ideas, and finally ended with the most simple one: Sunny would lure Judd Lorimer into the guest bedroom and either screw him, or slip out to the bathroom in the dark, so that Betsy could take her place. Judd wouldn't know he was putting the prick to his own daughter until it was too late. Hot as the man was, Sunny thought, once he buried the length of that hard prick into a cunt, he would fuck it until his cum flowed.

"Hey--how about your brother Harry?"

"Late movie at the drive-in," Betsy said. "He goes there to pick up girls, but he usually just comes home late to jerk off in the bathroom."

"Then we have it made," Sunny said. "Poor Harry. Doesn't he get to fuck anybody? He's a nice-looking guy."

"He's okay, I guess. But he gets up-tight around girls."

Sunny said, "He won't, in time."

"Him, too?" Betsy asked, then answered her own question: "So why not? He'll save a lot of handkerchiefs if he makes it with you."

"And you," Sunny said. "Fuck them one, fuck them all."

Betsy giggled. "I'll bet it would scare the shit out of Harry if I just walked up and grabbed him by the cock."

Sunny stood up. "There's my mom, pulling the car into the garage. I'll have to go eat dinner with her, and tell her about me staying over with you. And then..."

"Yeah," Betsy said. "I can't wait. Imagine--my own father. I think he's the sexiest thing alive, and I've listened to him put it to Mom some nights, so hard that they bump the bed into the wall. He--oh wow, Sunny! I'm wetting my pants just thinking about it."

"Save all your juice," Sunny advised. "Your dad's prick is every bit as long as my dog's, but a lot rounder and thicker. He'll stretch your pussy good."

"I'll love it," Betsy said softly. "If I don't chicken out."

Sunny patted her bare shoulder. "I won't let you cop out. Got to run now, and make sure my mother stays in front of the TV all night." She laughed. "Your dad has a rerun to make himself. Whoever he gets to fuck first, he has to screw the other. And he won't have any trouble. Like I said, he's a real horny guy."


"But I have to go pee," she told him. "No, don't turn on the light. Betsy might see it and think I can't sleep, then she'll come in to check on me."

"Okay," Judd told her, reluctantly letting go of her naked body. "But be quiet, now. Damn it--I shouldn't be in here at all, and if you hadn't kept shaking your ass at me all night..."

"Shhh," she warned, and slipped from the bed. Feeling her way across the room, she found the other door. Beyond it, Betsy waited; Sunny could hear the girl's ragged breathing. Reaching out, she found her in the darkness and pulled her close.

Lips at Betsy's ear, she murmured: "Go ahead. Just ease in bed next to him and let him do the rest. Usually he'll fuck first, then play the other games after. I'll come in later, soon as I know you're getting screwed real good. You might give a couple of moans to signal me."

"S-Sunny," the other girl whispered, "I'm scared."

Taking her wrist, Sunny pulled Betsy from the bathroom and shoved her out into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. She peed in the toilet and flushed it, mostly for the covering noise, so Betsy could move over to the bed and crawl in.

Judd wouldn't be able to tell the difference. He was hot to go, and in a hurry to fuck and get back to his own bed before either of his kids heard anything. He wouldn't note the difference in height, or the slightly bigger tits; he had a bare- assed young schoolgirl in bed with him, and that was all he cared about.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.