Family Pet - Cover

Family Pet

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After a lonely little 13-year old gets the attention and loving she needs from the Family Pet, she decides to bring in anybody that should could into the fun and loving.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sunny came awake to a delightful tingling of her dainty cunt, and for the first startled moment, she thought she'd napped too long in the backyard sun and was blistering again. With her tender skin, it was so easy to sunburn.

But it was only George, licking at her thighs again, acting silly as a dog could. She tried to bring her knees together, but somehow, he had gotten in between them this time; his hairy body was thick and muscled when she squeezed, and the solidity of it made a funny little thrill race up her backbone.

"George," she said lazily, "go away, George." But she didn't really mean it. His nose snuffled deeply into the swim-suit bottom she wore, and the heat of his breath increased the tingling in her snatch.

Tugging the towel down over herself, Sunny thought that it wouldn't hurt to let the crazy dog have his way, to let him lick at her pussy until he was tired of it. Besides, it felt so good. She lifted her butt and gave a wiggle that helped her slide the swim suit down, but she had to put one bare foot against George's wide chest to shove him back far enough so she could get the almost-bikini off her legs.

Quickly then, she made a tent of the big towel and spread her knees so George could stick his soft, hairy muzzle back into place over her crotch. He did it quickly, eager to get his hot, wet tongue going on her feathery-haired pussy.

Of course, she didn't mean to let him try anything else, just the hot and ticklish lapping he was always trying on her cunt. Ever since the Great Dane grew up, it seemed like he was hungry to lick her twat. And her mother was always saying, watch out for that dog, Sunny--slap him when he does that. But her mom didn't understand about the tingles.

"Ooohh!" Sunny said out loud, arching her back some as the dog licked hotly right into her pussylips. He'd never been right down to those before, and the sensation was wild, crazy. His tongue shot a wet fire up her cunt, and she began to roll her ass, the way she did when she was finger-fucking herself and getting to the point where she might come.

Maybe George would lap her snatch long enough to make her come; he seemed content to keep at it, and his tongue felt wonderful, rubbing away at her pussy like that. She wondered if her orgasm would be big, and trembled all over.

But Sunny kept her head enough to look quickly around the yard, to peer into the tall hedge that separated their backyard from the Lorimers'. She sure didn't want any of them to catch George snuffling at her pussy this way, and she spread the towel wider over his head, pretending to be wrestling with her dog.

George worked his tongue furiously into her pussy, spreading the cuntlips apart some, slurping into her hot slit and whining deep in his chest.

It was great for her, getting to her in a way that using her finger never had. Sunny reached beneath the towel and pushed his head down, shoved his hairy muzzle deeper into her heaving snatch. She rolled her hips and lifted to it, kind of fucked him in his nose, while the good feeling got better and better in her pussy.

"Oh, George!" she panted, swinging her head from side to side and breathing harshly. "Oh George, eat me up! Just eat up my pussy!"

The big dog seemed to understand, to respond, for his long, thick tongue pushed harder, licked more avidly, and a hot, bright spot began to grow swiftly around her stimulated clit. Her cunt got all hot inside, turned wetter and juicier, and she humped jerkily on his muzzle, quivered and gasped as she started to come.

It was far-out, a thrilling sensation that made Sunny hump her crotch to him, that made her kick her slim legs and dig her fingers into George's wide head.

"C-Coming!" she husked. "Oh George, you big, horny dog- you're m-making me COME!"

Her heels beat against the grass and great, racking shudders whipped over her taut body. She came, and came, her eyes rolling back in her head and her teeth locked into her lower lip. The sun overhead seemed to flash on and off, and she fell back limply, about half-knocked out of her head.

Weak and spent, she lay flat upon the grass while her small tits heaved up and down and her mind spun like a biker doing wheelies. She knew that George was still lapping her inflamed pussy, but she didn't know when he stopped. In a daze, she was sorry he quit, because it wouldn't take all that much more to make her come again.

The dog's big head came up under the towel, tangled there, and Sunny had to help him get out of it. Then she was sorry she did, because George had his front paws clamped into her rib cage and he was squeezing her hard. And--she recoiled in shock--and she felt the prodding of his cock, that slick, hard cock that was blindly reaching for the entrance to her wet cunt.

She wiggled, struggled to push him off her, but Sunny only succeeded in bumping her belly up against his. George held on, humping his back and thrusting forward steadily with that long, pointy cock. Once it slid across her hairy little cunt mound, and she bucked wildly beneath his weight. Panting, she had to turn her head aside from his dripping tongue, and the move threw her crotch into his moving prick again. It was slippery, oozing some liquid, and her pussy was slippery, too, skidding along under the intensity of that very stiff dog cock.

Suddenly, the tip of it poked into her pussylips. Sunny quivered sharply and tried to wiggle off the end of George's hard rod, but he kept humping and pushing, and somehow, Sunny bounced the wrong way. It went into her cunt!

The dog's prick slipped into her twat, right between the lips that had been turned so slippery by his licking, and she flinched because his prick was so hard, harder than she had expected or imagined. Knobby on the end, and shoving, poking, right up into her hole where only her finger had ever been before.

Sunny was scared. She clawed at the big, powerful dog, and her curled fingers only slid down his short-haired hide. She tried to push him up with her bent knees, but he was far too heavy for that, and his cock penetrated deeper into her snatch. Now it hurt; it hurt like hell, hurt like crazy, and she was just about to scream, but fought back the panic just in time.

Mom wasn't home, but the Lorimers probably were, and she didn't want any of them to come running, to catch her being screwed by her own dog. She'd just have to fight George off by herself, before his huge prick ripped her cunt wide open, made her bleed and took her cherry.

Sunny wrapped her arms around his heavy neck and tried to wheel him off to one side, but the dog had the feel of her inner pussy now, and would not be denied. He bent his back and plowed his ramrodding cock deeper into her tightly resisting cunt. Sunny felt the cockhead strike against something elastic, against some buried membrane that stretched and pained.

"George!" she hissed. "Get off me! Stop that! GEORGE!"

He was too far gone to listen; he only squeezed her surging body tighter between his paws and pounded that insistent prick more strongly against the barricade of her cherry.

"N-No!" she grunted. "Oh, no! Don't-do-it!"

But she couldn't get herself free, couldn't loosen the impaling cock working like a lance into her pussy. And the pain-- -quick and sharp and over in a single flashing moment--so that now she felt the slick dong moving, and the swelling of the knob on the end of the dog's hungry cock. Now she knew the deep tickle of a prick within her cunt, where she had imagined one would be before too much longer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.