Family Bride - Cover

Family Bride

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Not being able to get the sexual satisfaction from his married wife of 25 years, Richard goes over to his daughter-in-law's and decides to get what he wants from her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Novel-Pocketbook  

The cheeks of her ass hovered directly in front of Rich's big prick as, on her hands and knees, Valerie tried to lift her face from her roommate's lathered pussy. Instinctively, she licked her lips to try to clean away the clinging residue of Jeanne's cunt, but as she did so she realized that the salty taste was the mixture of her father-in-law's sperm, the dog's cum, and Jeanne's own juices.

"I'll be sick!" she coughed.

"Don't you puke on me!" Jeanne squealed.

Rich pushed her face down once more against the blonde's pussy. "She won't be sick," he said. "I'm going to help her along." He wagged his cock behind Valerie's ass for Jeanne to see.

Jeanne giggled. "Eat me good, baby!" she urged, humping her cunt up at Valerie. Then she added, looking at Rich's big tool, "I'd almost be willing to trade places!"

"Oh, no you don't!" Richard said, whipping his leg over her chest and settling himself quickly over her small, hard breasts.

"Kinky!" Jeanne cried, staring down at the older man's cock, which had once again grown hard as he watched his daughter-in-law being forced to lick the other girl's cunt.

"Oh, brother!" Rich chuckled, caressing Valerie's smooth, round buttocks.

Valerie felt his hands on her hips and wondered just what was going to happen. This last time she had been forced against Jeanne's cunt, her mouth had been open and she had felt the blonde quiver as she had closed her lips. She knew now that she wasn't going to be sick. What the hell' she thought. Nothing more can happen. Hesitantly she reopened her mouth' her tongue guarding the entrance.

"Daisy chain! Daisy chain!" Jeanne giggled.

Valerie heard her cry cut off as though something had been thrust into her mouth. She's blowing Richard, she realized.

"Get with it, Sis," Rich said behind her, his fingers parting the hair of her cunt. When he slid his thick fingers into her vulva and Valerie felt the abrasive caress against her clitoris she shuddered with strange delight. Well, she thought, l always wondered what pleasure a man can get from cunnilingus. I guess here's where I find out.

She flicked her tongue along the inner edges of Jeanne's labia, amazed at how smooth they were when they looked so wrinkled. The taste, she decided, aside from being heavier, was not all that much different from the two cocks she had sucked earlier in the day. Her familiarity with her own organs led her quickly to the sensitive bud of Jeanne's clitoris. She raved it once with the tip of her tongue, feeling her roommate respond instantly with a quivering of her thighs.

"Mmmmghhh..." Jeanne moaned around the cock in her mouth.

Richard sat docilely on the blonde's breasts, his head turned to watch his daughter-in-law eating the cunt of the girl who was so deftly laving his cock with her slippery, warm tongue. "I went out with a dyke once," he said to no one in particular.

Valerie ignored his remark. She certainly didn't feel like a Lesbian, though Rich's fingers massaging her clit were accounting par dally for her energetic mouthing of Jeanne's sexual orifice. She caught the blonde's clitoris between her lips and at that instant Rich gave her a particularly ticklish stroke.

"Mmmmm!" Valerie hummed. A seeping of juices welled into her mouth from around the bud of nerves held between her lips.

"How do you like it?" Rich asked her, his fingers sliding rhythmically in and out of her puffy labia.

Valerie didn't know whether he meant the feeling of his fingers massaging her tender tissues or the taste of Jeanne's cunt. She said nothing, but nicked her tongue a little deeper into the meaty, warm folds sliding against her lips.

The touch of her brother-in-law's fingers on her clitoris was already making her shiver with anticipation, so when he began to smear the juice from her cunt over her asshole, she didn't protest. She felt the greasy widening of her sphincter as his finger probed through the tight muscle. When he withdrew from her anus she flailed furiously at Jeanne's clit as she awaited his next touch.

Rich gripped both cheeks of her ass, spreading them with his thumbs. He inched a little closer to the bed until the wide, blunt head of his cock was centered on the brown pucker of her rectum. Then, holding his cock in one hand, he leaned forward, watching the resisting muscle slowly give way.

"Mmmmggghhh!" Valerie groaned, gasping for breath. But as she raised her head from Jeanne's gleaming pubic hair her buttocks rocked back and she felt herself spitted on the muscle-stretching lance of Rich's cock. "It's too big!" she groaned.

"It's never been too big before," Rich grunted, nosing another inch of the fat hose into her bowels.

"Oh, Rich!" she gasped. But as he thrust into her she leaned down, her mouth smacking wetly against her roommate's cunt. She felt Rich's cock slither up her ass to an incredible depth, and her tongue darted out as though there weren't room for both it and her brother-in-law's cock in her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.