Family Bride - Cover

Family Bride

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Not being able to get the sexual satisfaction from his married wife of 25 years, Richard goes over to his daughter-in-law's and decides to get what he wants from her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Novel-Pocketbook  

The bedroom door and the wooden shutters at the windows were closed, shutting off almost all light in the room. The one shaft of light, streaming from the partially open bathroom door, fell across their bodies, diagonally bisecting his abdomen and the lower part of her naked thighs. If she didn't think about it, Valerie could almost forget that it was her husband's brother she was fucking.

It's not really incest, she had told herself as she had let herself be pushed onto the unmade bed, because he's not a blood relation. And I'm almost divorced Jim, so he's not even really my brother-in-law. When she had helped him wedge the music teacher into her closet she had taken a good look at Rich's amused face. If it wasn't for the differences in our age, she had thought, we might have gotten together anyway. And when he had stripped the housecoat from her body again, his knuckles grazing her shivering tits, she had thought, If he wasn't so crass, I might even do all these nasty things willingly. The ex-Marine had shoved her onto the bed and crawled after her, his muscled shoulders flexing like a tiger about to spring. And she had looked at his steady eyes in the ray of light from the bathroom door, her hands lifted to push against the well-delineated outlines of his bronze, muscular chest. And she had admitted to herself, If he wasn't forcing me, I would even find him attractive. If the circumstances were different, I could let him ball me all day and do whatever strange things he wanted to do. I'd even lick his ass again, I think.

But there were too many "ifs" involved. And her Irish- Catholic upbringing repeatedly spoiled her attempted rationalizations. Rich was her husband's brother, and what she was doing was incestuous. Even when she squirmed with the sinful pleasure of it, it was still wrong.

I just can't think about it now, she told herself. I won't think about it. If I think about it now, I'll go crazy. I'll think about it tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. I'll take a bath, and I'll think about it tomorrow. Tomorrow is time enough to think about the fires of that Irish hell.

It was a different kind of heat she felt now, but it was real, and therefore all the more intense. Straddling her brother- in-law's thighs, her knees pressed against the curves of his hipbone, Valerie felt his long cock pulse hotly within her channel. During the year and a half of her marriage, Jim had never allowed her to assume this kind of dominant position. Now she found it all the more stimulating, for not only could she exert the control to keep his fat log riding continuously against her clitoris, but, for the first time in the perverted orgy, Rich had permitted her to take the aggressive position. Although she realized she was exaggerating her control, it increased her pleasure to imagine that she was actually dominating this chauvinistic ex-Marine. During the first few moments after she had wedged his fat hard-on into her slit, she had ground her cunt down around him slowly, imagining herself as some kind of sexual torturess with Rich as her helpless victim.

But now, as her brother-in-law began to thrust up beneath her, she was less sure about who was the victim and who the torturer. In this position his cock probed even deeper than it had before. And it was so thick that it stuffed her completely, riding continually across her clitoris. As the friction- stimulated temperature rose within her cunt she seemed to lose more and more control of herself and she could feel her cunt churning out more of its thick honey to lubricate the passage of the huge cock lodged so firmly between her legs.

Rich slid his hand along the back of her thigh to clutch at her plump white buttocks. His cock shot up into her so that she leaned forward away from the shock of his penetration. Her smoky hair fell over his face and he rose up a little from the pillow, his mouth welding itself to her moist, unresisting lips. Valerie's mouth was filled with his churning tongue, just as her pussy was stuffed with his cock. She moaned wantonly as the saliva from his mouth was spread over her lips, even as the mucus secreted by her cunt was being massaged into her cunt by the steady thrusting of his hard, hot cock.

When she backed away from his mouth, his cock drove even deeper into the churning clasp of her cunt. She whimpered a little, but at the same time began to thrust herself down over his burning cock. The long slick, deliberate strokes of his cock caressed her clitoris, creating a delicious itching throughout her entire body.

Then, without stopping his thrusts into her from below Rich lifted his hands to her softly bouncing breasts. He cupped the firm mounds and squeezed them firmly, feeling both nipples at once with his thumb and index finger. They hardened instantly under his gentle pinch. It hurt her a little, but she liked it. In the brief afterglow of the sensation, she could feel her nipples hardening even more between the hard vise of his fingers.

Lifting herself with her legs, she jerked away from his hand. She had raised herself almost completely away from his hard-on and when she fell back on it, her brother-in-law's cock buckled at the middle in a brief moment of agonizing pressure. Then the greased cylinder stiffened and shot into her with even greater force than before.

"Unnngghh!" Valerie moaned. She grabbed him by the shoulders and swung her head from side to side, her smoky hair flying.

When Rich made a particularly long thrust into her the itch within her drooling pussy exploded instantly as the bloated head of his cock stretched the inner lining of her cunt and plowed upward toward her womb. The incredible depth of this stroke shocked her so much that she had to fight for breath, her big tits bouncing wildly with the effort.

Her cunt clamped down around his prick with a strength that was almost virginal, releasing its hold on his embedded cock only long enough for him to start his retreat. Her buttocks rose from his thighs to accommodate his thrusts and she ground her pussy down on him with a savage intensity.

"Oh, God!" she gasped. "Oh, God!"

"You like it on top, huh?" Rich asked her.

"Unnggh!" she moaned, desperate to bring on the orgasm she felt building within her fiery depths.

Without waiting for an intelligible reply, the muscular young man seized her buttocks and lifted her until his cock had nearly oozed out of her wet cunt. When he released her, she impaled herself once more by the force of her own weight.

A low animal groan of lust rolled from her throat. The friction of his swollen rod had been pleasant as it retreated along her clasping flesh, but when his hot cock shot into her so unexpectedly Valerie groaned and writhed on his upthurst tool as though she were losing her mind.

With some difficulty, Rich bent at the waist and began to chew at her breasts. Like cream-filled balloons they buffeted either side of his face. He sucked at one succulent nipple, then the other. Valerie leaned forward and urged the soft flesh of her tits into his burning mouth, still continuing to thrust her pussy down around the stretching thickness of his erection. She had long since stopped wandering who was the dominator and who the dominated. It didn't matter any more. She felt totally and mindlessly depraved. And she loved every minute of it.

Then Rich flopped back on the pillow, his strong fingers once again clasping her buttocks. Up and down, again and again, he swung her. Valerie slid on his greased rod with an increasing rapidity, her movements blurring until it was all one motion and her groans had become one long, continuous moan of animal lust.

When Rich let go of her with his hands, Valerie kept the fucking motion going by herself, her cunt sucking voraciously on his shaft as she pulled up, her labia forced inward as she ground herself down on his plunger. Now that his hands were free, Rich caught her nipples between his fingers and pinched them cruelly. But this stimulation only served to bring her ever closer to the breaking pitch.

Valerie bucked against him with mounting vigor, thrusting herself down on his cock so that his sliding foreskin rippled over her clitoris like jellied fire. His fingers followed her reddened nipples no matter where she was in her cycle of impalement, nipping and pinching the nubby pouts as she drew herself up on his cock only to sink deeper and harder around him again and again.

Her breath grew even more shallow. Her skin tingled as though the cells in it were exploding like miniature electric fuses. She felt hot and cold at the same time, and she-could feel the stinging perspiration drying on her forehead as though she were going to faint. At the same moment Rich began to hump up beneath her with an intensity that threatened to throw her off completely.

"Rich! Rich!" she groaned, her voice almost unrecognizable. "I'm coming again! I'm coming!"

Her brother-in-law sat up so suddenly that she fell over backward between his legs. In seconds he had scrambled over her, holding her legs over his shoulders, his hard cock still gripped by the slathering lips of her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.