Family Bride - Cover

Family Bride

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Not being able to get the sexual satisfaction from his married wife of 25 years, Richard goes over to his daughter-in-law's and decides to get what he wants from her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Novel-Pocketbook  

Her lips seemed to have lost an their moisture while she was sucking Rich's big prong. She ran her tongue over their surfaces and stared wantonly into her father-in-law's lusty eyes.

Lying on her side facing her husband's father, she could feel her brother-in-law's eyes caressing the rounded cheeks of her ass from behind. She took some perverted pleasure in wagging her white rump at him. She didn't know exactly what she had intended by this whorish action, but she caught her breath expectantly when she felt Rich's hands caressing her quivering buttocks, his fingers dipping between her thighs to finger her stretched and dripping labia.

Then he reached over her hip and guided the swollen head of his father's cock against her juicy vulva.

"You going to fuck her, or not?" he asked.

In answer, Richard squirmed forward, shoving the shaft of his cock into his daughter-in-law's awaiting cunt.

"So hot," the older man moaned, beginning to shaft his cock back and forth in the slick cauldron of her cunt.

Behind her, Rich chuckled. He returned his hand to her ass, his fingers slick with his own sperm and Valerie's profuse juices. Tentatively, he sniffed at the musky scent clinging to his fingers, then rubbed it back into the cleft of his sister-in-law's buttocks, smearing the rosy whorl of her anus until it was well lubricated. Then he plunged two fingers into her clenching anus, sawing them back and forth with a slight twisting motion.

"How's that?" he asked her.

Valerie writhed voluptuously under the stimulus of the new sensation. Her buttocks squeezed down on her brother-in-law's knuckles, and at the same time she wriggled forward, impaling her cunt on her father-in-law's prick. She shuddered with blind ecstasy for several minutes before Rich withdrew his fingers. As she tried to catch her breath, she listened with half an ear to what he was doing behind her.

Suddenly, with a clever, twisting stroke, Rich pushed the head of his cock through the relaxed sphincter of her anus, stretching the elastic muscle open widely as he drove the burning shaft of his erection up her asshole.

"Neek!" Valerie wailed, squirming on top of her father-in-law in a vain effort to escape the torturous attack on her ass.

Both men grabbed her immediately to prevent her wriggling loose.

"What the hell!" her father-in-law exclaimed, his brandy- scented breath billowing against her nostrils as he absorbed the weight of the two younger bodies against his chest.

"Saigon sandwich!" Rich gasped.

Valerie squirmed between them, her voice ragged as she groaned out her inarticulate protests. But both father and son held her securely between them. Then, after a few slow thrusts from Rich, the stretching pain of her raw asshole diminished. She felt stuffed. Her fevered body writhed between the warmth of her father-in-law's plunging cock in her cunt and the greater heat of his son's prick sawing in and out of her distended rectum.

"I heard tell of this before," Richard groaned, "but I'll be damned if I thought it'd ever happen to me."

"It's happening to me!" Valerie gasped.

"Feels like your cock is in her cunt with mine," Richard said to his son. "I can feel it!"

"It's so hot!" Valerie cried. "So hot..."

"Sheee-it!" Rich cried, urging his long cock deeper into the girl's rectum. "Dad, I can feel you balling her right through the wall of her swat!"

"Roll over," Richard urged, trying to heave them onto their sides so that he could breathe. "You're crushing me."

Gasping for breath herself, Valerie allowed herself to be maneuvered onto her side between them, Rich's big prong plunging in and out of her anus, her father-in-law's hot prick stuffing the narrowed channel of her cunt. Crowded together as her organs were, every time one or the other of the two men moved, her clitoris was forced maddeningly against her father-in-law's burning cock.

Spitted between Rich and his father, her mingled sensations of shame, pain, and unfettered lust were overwhelming in their combined force. Bumping and grinding, she gulped her father-in- law's pulsing cock into her pussy, then fucked back against Rich's barbarically hammering pole, her asshole spasming around him incessantly.

"Her ass is even tighter and hotter than her snatch," Rich grunted.

His father panted, "It couldn't be."

"I'm bum--" she moaned, only to have her cry choked off as her father-in-law shot his hot tongue into her lips, swabbing the roof of her mouth from the back of her teeth to the opening of her throat.

Rich inched his hands between his father's chest and Valerie's crushed tits, kneading desperately at the spongy mounds, shaking them together until the nipples tingled as they scraped across Richard's hairy chest.

"Glahhh," she moaned gutturally, impaling herself delightfully first on one cock, then on the other.

Her father-in-law's erection was swelling within her, stretching the heated tissues of her cunt even more. She gasped as she felt the two cocks coast past each other within her, separated only by the thinnest of membranes. Then she purred passionately as she felt the initial molten spatter of her father- in-law's agonizingly hot sperm spurting into her.

Wildly she thrashed against him, sawing her inflamed clitoris savagely against his spewing prick. But it was only when she felt the spastic throb of her brother-in-law's palpitating cock in her rectum that her own orgasm was triggered.

Rich pounded his erupting cock into her asshole with the fury of a rutting aardvark, his groaning chant of lust becoming, for the first time, unintelligible.

Valerie grew wild between them. She thrashed so blindly that both of the men were nearly thrown loose from her clutching orifices. With the two pricks jetting their thick, hot cream into her bowels, Valerie felt her cunt tighten and relax in time with her clenching asshole. Her fists opened, her nails clawing at Richard's freckled shoulders. Her back bowed and sprang back under her brother-in-law's continuous thrusts, her buttocks squeezing down on the buried shaft of his cock. The volcanic bubble of expanding ecstasy inside her spasming pussy seemed to threaten to explode within her, tearing her body apart.

How long her climax continued, she could only guess. When her body at last ceased its tremors and she opened her eyes, peculiar spots of phosphorescent color formed and disintegrated before her glassy eyes. She no longer had even enough energy to speak. Father and son held her sweaty body close between them, awkwardly awaiting the termination of her orgasm.

Hesitantly, Rich and his father withdrew their withered organs from her body. For an endless minute Valerie felt as though she were being turned inside out in two directions, for her cunt and asshole nipped cruelly at the two retreating organs, as though reluctant to be emptied.

Panting for breath, their bodies covered with a film of slimy perspiration, their sexual equipment puckering coolly from the loss of contact, they rolled apart. Lying on her back, hardly daring to look from side to side, Valerie guessed that her father- in-law had fallen to sleep instantly. Rich, she knew, was awake, for she could feel his knuckles gently grazing the side of her hip.

My God, she thought, what have I done? They have made me ugly. I must look like a Spring Street whore. Oh, shit! What's going to become of me now? Little by little she caught her breath, shivering a bit as the perspiration evaporated from her naked breasts. Well, she said to herself, the one consolation is that nothing worse can happen to me now.

Rich leaped to his feet even before she heard the chime of the doorbell.

"Who the fuck's that?" he demanded, looking down at her, a slight trace of panic in his eyes.

"I don't know," she said, hastily reaching for the hem of her housecoat beside the couch. She pulled it to her and quickly slipped her arms into it. "Jeanne maybe," she offered. "My roommate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.