Family Bride - Cover

Family Bride

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Not being able to get the sexual satisfaction from his married wife of 25 years, Richard goes over to his daughter-in-law's and decides to get what he wants from her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Talk bores me," her brother-in-law said, "when there's sex to be had."

She heard her dumfounded father-in-law shuffle across the rug behind her and drop heavily onto the couch, and she guessed that he must be sipping on the brandy again as he watched Rich Junior standing above her.

When her eyes cleared, Valerie discovered that she was looking straight into Rich's crotch. His bronzed legs spread, he loomed directly above her, the distended green fabric of his swimming trunks clear proof of his intentions.

"Pull 'em down, Val," he said.

She heard him, but somehow she couldn't believe what he had said. When he repeated the demand she thought that this would be the worst degradation she had suffered yet. It was one thing to be forced into an incestuous act, but it was altogether more hideous to be forced into an active role. She didn't move.

"Take my trunks off, Val," he repeated, more forcefully this time. "You know you want to get an eyeful. Do what I tell you."

Absurdly, Valerie shook her heads more to get the hair out of her eyes than to refuse him.

Rich Junior inched a little closer to her. His bare toes touched the skin of her knee.

"Pretend it's a present," he said. "Just untie that little bow and you'll get a real treat."

"Fuck yourself," she told him, though her voice lacked conviction. "I won't do it." And she thought, 'You may wind up balling me, Rich, but I'll be damned if I'll help you do it!' She looked down at his feet on the carpet.

"Oooo-ee!" Rich cried, grinning over at his father. "Such language!"

But then she felt him turn her chin up toward his face, his wide brown hands warm against the softness of her jaw. When she looked at the golden rippled plane of his abdomen-striated as it was from four years of military service and years of surfing--she knew that she was helpless against him. When he lifted her hands to his lean hips and she felt the heat of his skin above the damp material of his green trunks she made a little whimper and looked up at his handsome face, her eyes pleading with him not to make her do what she was afraid was becoming less and less repugnant to her.

"Pull 'em down, Val," he said slowly.

Valerie's fingers twitched nervously at the waistband of her brother-in-law's trunks. It won't be so bad, she thought, if I can pretend that we're both someone else. Her fingers were numb with the untying of the white cord at his waist.

"That's it, Sis," he murmured above her.

When she had untied the cord and hesitatingly tugged at the trunks she saw that the skin beneath his tan line was not white as she had imagined, but a sandy beige, the color of an egg from a red hen. Then the first curl of his buttery pubic hair rolled out from under the elastic waistband of the trunks and she hesitated a little, shocked to find the curls were so golden and shiny, and more than a little fearful of the large bulge that had begun to resist her downward tug on the material.

"Just yank 'em off," her father-in-law said behind her.

"You're doing fine, Sis," Rich said. "Go on."

Like a cat scratching at a slim tree, Valerie clenched and unclenched her delicate fingers on his hips. Then, slowly, her hands continued their shameful descent.

The tangled curls of his golden hair blossomed out more densely than before. And then she saw the fat root of his cock, nearly the same color as his tanned abdomen. It was thicker than she had imagined it could be. She could see the marbled purple veins crossing each other near the surface of the skin. And when she had lowered the trunks farther she could distinguish the beginning of the sausage-like shape. She lowered the trunks still farther, watching in fascination as the shaft bowed under the pressure of the material. Then, so suddenly that she jumped back a little, the mammoth length of it sprang up at her, looking like a swollen sausage wrapped in biscuit dough.

She gasped as she saw the unveiled shaft, its rosy glans guarded by thick folds of foreskin. Unlike his father and brother, Rich was uncircumcised. His prick bobbed in front of her nose and she could smell the residue of sea salt mingling with the musky fragrance of his slightly damp cock. The only other uncircumcised cock she had seen had been that of her fat little brother when he was only five years old. So, though Rich's cock had a strangely evil appearance, she was surprised that she didn't find it ugly.

Her brother-in-law tensed his hips and shifted his legs closer together. As the trunks dropped around his ankles and he stepped out of them he said, "I told you you'd groove on it, Sis."

Staring at his bobbing cock, Valerie felt as though all will had been drained from her body.

"Christ!" her father-in-law groaned. "You're hung like a stud horse, Bud! She'll never be able to take all that! No wonder the girls don't want you to fuck them."

But Valerie seemed not to hear him. She lifted her hand and gently touched her brother-in-law's hard-on as if it were an object of great worth. She was startled to recognize the fingers caressing his cock as her own, but her surprise lasted less than a second.

Gingerly she closed her fingers in a ring around the circumference of his cock, then pulled back on the taut foreskin, exposing the satiny purple crown of Rich's cock. He flinched ever so slightly as she peeled the skin back, but when she released the doughy flesh it stayed in place, held back by the swollen lower rim of his blood-engorged glans. A pearling drop of golden fluid oozed from the reddened slit at the tip. She caught it with the tip of her fingers and spread it evenly over the plum like head of his cock.

"Ain't that pretty!" her father-in-law said, his voice becoming more and more thick as he guzzled the brandy.

"Take a hold of my nuts," Rich suggested. "They're full of hot cream for you, Sis." He touched the hair at the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Valerie slowly lifted her left hand and balanced herself by cupping the cheek of his downy buttocks, her fingers barely grazing the cleft of his ass. With her right hand she weighed his heavy nuts, churning the kidney-shaped nuggets like hot taffy in her palm.

At the same moment she leaned forward, her wet lips parted, guarding the hot red promise of her tongue. Slowly she engulfed her brother-in-law's cockhead into the buttery slickness of her mouth. She could feel the instant tension in his buttocks, but she curled her tongue and gently massaged the underside of his fluted glans, her thick saliva pouring quickly around the jaw- stretching cap of his cock. At first the taste was that of kelp, but that quickly washed away to be replaced by a faintly metallic mushroom flavor.

Her sluice-shaped tongue caressed the underside of his long cock, her fingers encircling the root as she slowly pulled back, her mouth open to show her glistening tongue, her eyes closed in depraved ecstasy. Then she began to rub the swollen head of his cock over her face. As though his glans were a gigantic lipstick, she traced the moist outlines of her mouth with it, licking at it quickly with the slick point of her tongue. She pressed the heat of the shaft into the hollow of her cheek, then guided it over her eyelids, her eyelashes quivering over the taut glans. She could feel the slick trail of preseminal secretion it left wherever she touched it to her skin, and she had a sacrilegious feeling of anointing herself with unholy oils. But she couldn't stop herself. When the taste of his cock began to fade, she sucked the glans back into her mouth even deeper, pressing the glans hotly against her palate and swishing her tongue once more over the sensitive underside.

She felt his buttocks tense again, a concave curve of flesh as hard as rock forming under her fingers. Then, with several sure strokes, Rich shafted his thick cock into her mouth, the glans bumping the constricted back of her throat, the undulating motion of his pelvis tickling her upper lip and nose with his golden pubic hair.

With her handsome young brother-in-law's heavy prong lodged so deeply in her throat, Valerie couldn't breathe. But the action had become so much a part of her that she knew that, even if she was going to faint, she would keep on sucking him.

Without realizing it, she had retreated more and more from the deep probing of his cock in her throat until she was leaning over backward, Rich bending at the waist to keep his thrusts directed at her throat. She felt the tingling caress of her hair slip over her shoulders and just as she was about to fall over, Rich laced his fingers behind her neck to support her. Gently, using his well-muscled thighs for a brace, he let her weight carry them both down, his hot cock still lodged firmly between her clasping lips.

As her shoulders touched the carpet he scrambled forward and straddled her neck. She could breathe now, for less of his long prick was thrust into her mouth. In gratitude, she fluttered her tongue thrillingly against the burning dome of his glans. She could feel his hard, hot fingers caressing the silky skin at the pulse of her throat. If he strangles me, she thought, I would let him. What's wrong with me to be doing this?

She squirmed a little beneath him as she felt the tingling sensation of her nipples erecting under the weight of his hairy buttocks. But she let him comb his thick fingers through her silky hair. And when he touched her cheek with his thumb she looked up at him and guessed that he must be feeling the ball of his glans through her cheek. That reminded her of how his churning balls had felt as she squeezed them in her palm.

She moaned a little at the similarity of the two experiences. She could feel the vibration of her lips along the skin of his cock. Like humming on a comb covered with cellophane, she thought.

But when she had quit moaning, the vibration continued along the entire shaft of his cock. Her eyes flashed open as the fat organ throbbed in her mouth. The taut muscles of her brother-in- law's abdomen twitched, his glans fattened against her tongue and palate, and the first pooling of his sperm foamed into her unexpecting mouth.

Valerie gasped, the mingled saliva and sperm bubbling in her throat as she swallowed. A second flood of the creamy substance jetted against the back of her throat and there was so much of it that she could feel it shoot back along his shaft to her lips, where it drooled out like the white of an egg along her chin.

Again and again he filled her mouth with his cream. Each time she swallowed, her tongue and palate were quickly recoated with his slimy outpouring. Her eyes widened in shock at her first taste of cum, and she flinched each time his jerking abdomen heralded the spurting of a fresh load into her throat. Rich had squirmed a little at first and Valerie was dimly aware that her left nipple had become lodged in the bristly crack of his ass. His buttocks pinched at it from both sides, but she was too occupied with swallowing his sperm to think about it.

His stringy sperm foamed directly against her palate and she moaned as he hunched forward, cradling her head in his hands. Her own sexual fluids were flowing and she scissored her legs back and forth uncontrollably, not even aware of the slick sliding of her labia.

When his cock ceased fountaining into her and she could hear his panting breath over her, she did not stop sucking on his glans. She was afraid he would go soft now that his climax was spent, and she couldn't bear the thought of this perverted excitement ending. She now realized that she had come very close to experiencing an orgasm of her own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.