Family Affair - Cover

Family Affair

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Billy fantasizes about doing it with his own mom, and when one of his friends gives him the opportunity to do it to his own drunk mom, Billy is the first one in line

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

His mouth crushed over hers, hungrily, a sudden, severe need taking hold of the boy in a way that both frightened and excited him. He seemed powerless to keep from responding to the offer of her succulent mouth, and hungrily he pressed his lips to her sweet, sensual orifice.

The greed that both of them were feeling in that instant seemed to be of feverish dimensions. Billy's mouth roamed savagely, rolling over her mouth. Esther found her son's lips to be sensual and stimulating beyond her wildest fantasies.

She felt his fingers kneading her tits, rubbing against the soft, full flesh. She scratched her hands down his back, stimulating him, making him moan and shudder.

She stabbed her tongue between his teeth as his fingers wrapped around one tit. She groaned with pleasure as he began to knead and massage her aching tit. Her nipple grew harder and harder. It was a taut, tight pebble that he ground his palm around and against.

"Ohhhh, God, God, yes, darling, yes, yes," she whispered intensely. She slashed at his tongue with her own. "Oh, my dear Billy, my beautiful son!"

She felt his fingers kneading her tit, catching hold of the other nipple and squeezing on it. She sighed in aching delight and lathered his tongue with her own, dropping one of her hands to his lap at the same time.

Billy shuddered involuntarily as he felt his mother cupping his bulge at the front of his jeans. The pressure of her warm, kneading fingers around his prick made him gasp with delight. Never had he experienced such a fierce need as the one he now felt for his mother.

"Mom, ohhh, Jesus, that's so good, when you touch me like that," he sobbed at her as she caressed his crotch with her warm, soothing hand.

The ache that had been throbbing in his crotch grew stronger, fiercer, his cock growing thicker and harder in the tense confinement of his jeans.

Laughing softly, delighted she could stimulate her son this way, the lovely woman pulled on his zipper and opened his belt with a quick, careful movement of her fingers. She spread the folds of his jeans apart and slipped her hand inside of them, reaching hungrily for his young, thickening rod.

"Oh God, Mom, yes, yes, yes," Billy gasped with wild rising pleasure. "Oh yes!"

Billy almost leaped from the couch as he responded to the sensations he felt from his mother's smooth, warm fingers touching him. They encircled his shaft. She gripped his cock tightly, then lightly. It made him groan and shudder from head to foot. She held his cock against her palm.

"God, your cock is so warm and big. I've seen it so many times when it was just dangling between your legs, Billy, but never hard and throbbing like this. Oh, it's so beautiful and so sexy. Yes, yes, I love the sight of it." She giggled almost girlishly. "Yes, now I know you really are a big boy, my dear boy. I have a feeling you are going to make your mother very happy today, very happy indeed!"

Her words increased the boy's desire. He groaned and kissed at her more feverishly than ever, and at the same time he felt his mother rhythmically opening and closing her fist around his aching, pulsing prick.

She kneaded and caressed the prick, running her lovely hand up and down the length of it in a pumping manner. Her thumbnail slithered back and forth across the surface of his cock head and the harsh, stinging delight of her touch sent waves of desire tearing through the young boy's flesh.

He was gasping wildly, then sucking in deep breaths. And then she did something that nearly made him pass out, it was so incredibly erotic. She took hold of his right hand and guided it to her crotch. She pressed his hand against the dampness and fire of her oozing pussy hole.

"Oh God, yes, yes, my dear boy," Esther sighed deeply. "That feels so good, so good, your fingers sliding through my pussy like that... mmm, yes, yes!"

The boy caressed his mother's pussy with a rising frenzy he was barely able to control. And she was responding to the caresses almost as intensely. Her whole body was coming to life sexually. She tingled all over. A flood of desire was released at her son's probing touch of her pussy.

She groaned, shuddering as she felt him touching her cunt, rolling the damp, slippery lips between his fingers. His thumb was rubbing back and forth against her clit, and she gasped, thrusting herself upward against his loving hand. She writhed up at him, opening herself to him.

"Yes, darling, yes, right there, mmmmm, that feels good, so good, oh yes, touch me there, right there, it feels so good when you put your finger there on me like that... ahhh, touch me on my clit, my darling baby!"

She groaned savagely, shuddering uncontrollably as he massaged her burning clitoris.

"God, you're so hot and hard there," Billy told her.

For Billy, this luscious woman who was his mother meant more to him than any movie star, than any pinup. He squeezed at her hot, moist flesh between her legs, slithering the tips of his fingers across her pulsing, throbbing clitoris. He pinched the clit and made his mother scream.

"Ohhhh, yes, yes, that's so good, so good, darling, don't stop, no, no, don't stop!" she cried.

The heat that was pouring from her pussy burned through Billy's fingers. Her juices poured out and lubricated his whole damned hand. She was much more than merely excited by him, that was obvious. She was in a frenzy of passion.

At the same time, her hand rode wildly up and down on his cock, squeezing his tool tightly in her fist, so tight that she nearly made him scream, first in pain, and then when she changed her grip, in agonizing delight.

He had never felt so good from a simple stroking of his cock as he did this time. He couldn't imagine that there could be so much pleasure in simply being jerked off.

Her hand felt around his neck, pulling on his head, urgently, and he quickly rode his lips down over the creamy smoothness of her throat, kissing her flesh greedily. He brushed his mouth across the tops of her tits and she sobbed, nodding her head in wild approval.

"Kiss them, darling, kiss my hot, fat titties," she sobbed at him shaking her tits in his face.

The boy eagerly pressed his lips against the warm globes. He slapped at each tit with his tongue. He rolled the tip of his tongue across one erect nipple and then the other. She sighed and shook and laughed at his enthusiasm.

His fingers stabbed into her cunt at the same time. He could feel the muscles of her cunt squeezing at him as her desire and excitement increased all the time.

He slipped his fingers deeper and deeper into her hot, oozing pussy. Her muscles contracted and squeezed at every approach his clawing fingers made. She jerked and spasmed as he stretched the wall of the cunt with his hand.

Her excitement made her pump more wildly at his cock. She twisted and turned the big rod in her hand. She brought Billy to the very edge of a climax and then slowed down so that he would not end this passionate encounter too soon. She had plenty more she wanted to do with her son before they ended this little session.

"Oh God, Mother," Billy breathed into her flesh. "I'm so hot for you, I want you so bad... you make me feel so good, better than any girl has ever made me feel."

"But of course, Billy, I'm your mother. I understand you best, don't I my darling."

She could feel the violence of his desire throbbing in his prick. She had to hold tight to the prick just to keep her grip on it. It was like some wild mustang trying to break free of its ropes. She loved the sensation of his cock beating violently in her hand. Her fingers pumped up and down on the cock, and at the same time his fingers pumped in and out of that drooling, burning pussy of hers.

"Mmmmm, Billy, your hand feels so good in my cunt, but I bet that your big cock will feel even better. I think I'll go crazy when I have it inside me, between my legs!"

He knew she was really ready for him now. He could feel her pussy squeezing and aching for more than his fingers could deliver. He was weak with ecstasy but he was determined to give her the best fuck of her life.

Her hand pulled wildly on his cock, violently trying to pull it towards her pussy. She wanted it then, and there was nothing else she wanted as much.

"Put that cock inside me now, Billy," she said to her son. "Fuck that cock up inside me, deep and hard. I want to feel it all the way inside my cunt!"

Billy caught his breath and then got into position. Her thighs were on either side of him. She lifted her pussy up so that it could touch his cock. He gasped and shivered at that contact with her pussy.

She reached up for the cock and guided it up between her thighs. She pulled it up to her cunt with an urgent demand. She pulled hard on the shaft, fitting the huge, pulsating head inside of her and gasping wildly at the thrill of penetration. Yes, now it was just about official: her son was fucking her. And it was good, there was no one who could say any different, no matter how obscene they might call it.

Billy slid his cock right inside her. She was so wet that he practically floated into her. He pumped deep and then pulled back a bit. He gasped for air. The heat of her cunt was practically scalding on his throbbing cock.

"Oooohhh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my hot cunt, honey, oh yes, you feel so good, so good!"

Billy slammed his prick into her with rising abandon. He had only been fucking for half a minute and already his body was wracked with the need to climax. But he knew he had to fight that urge back, because he did not want to disappoint his mother who was so obviously ready for a long, hard fuck. He was going to give it to her if it killed him.

His cock fit tightly inside her. She used her muscles to massage his cock, squeezing away at him as he pumped in and out of her, back and forth again and again, each pump making them both gasp and groan with pleasure.

For Esther, the exquisite pleasure was more wonderful than anything she had ever experienced. She had never before felt so "one" with any partner. Perhaps, she thought, it had to have something to do with the fact that they were flesh and blood. He came out of her womb, so it was no wonder that he could respond to the rhythms of her body!

Again and again, his thick, throbbing prick slammed against the depths of her pussy hole. Esther sobbed as if he was stabbing a knife into her, and then she would almost laugh and cry for joy as another wave of pleasure swept over her. She screamed at him and clawed him madly. "Oh God, that's good, so good, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my cunt, Billy, my son, yes, yes, that's so good, so good, Oh God, how I love it, yes, yes, I do! And I'm going to come now Billy... oh Jesus, you're making me come, Billy, and it's wonderful, yes, yes, it's beautiful! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! God, fuck me, fuck me, Billy!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.