Family Affair - Cover

Family Affair

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Billy fantasizes about doing it with his own mom, and when one of his friends gives him the opportunity to do it to his own drunk mom, Billy is the first one in line

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

George glanced at the beside clock, 1:00 A.M., and he still couldn't sleep. His mind was filled with thoughts of Cindy. His hands ached to hold her sturdy full tits again. His cock throbbed as he thought about his pleasure earlier in the day, when he finally had held that taut voluptuous body, touching every inch of that young tender skin, licking and sucking the sweet sixteen year old juices that flowed from beautiful pink cunt lips. What a pleasure it was taking her, stuffing his cock into her, filling her tight young cunt. His cock was rising more and more as he thought of her body wildly undulating beneath him, the look of total ecstasy on that sweet teasing face, a face of innocence with a sparkle in her eyes hinting that there was more to her. And George knew that; first hand!

George turned to look at Esther, lying there, content, next to him, her naked flesh lit by the moon shining through the window. His hand slipped over her nakedness, over her round full ass, between the cheeks, and directly to her furry pussy. She sighed softly at his touch, her pussy moving against his hand. George slid his finger into her warm cunt, she was moist, something he could always count on.

Esther was a good wife, always ready to take his cock and nurture it to fulfillment in any of her holes, in one of their sessions in bed have him fill her warm mouth, hot pussy, tight asshole. That tight asshole was his favorite, he would usually save it for the last and blast his full load in that asshole, overloading it, so that his sperm would leak out and flow down the inside of her creamy thighs, all the way down to her knees.

Esther was one of the best cunts he had ever stuck his cock into, that is until Cindy and now Cindy, and only Cindy, filled his thoughts and hardened his huge throbbing hunk of meat. But what the hell, he was hard now and Cindy was right there with him, in his thoughts, why not relieve himself with Esther. Yes, that pleased him. Hopefully she'd stay asleep, and it could be Cindy to him. He moved towards her and removed his finger, which was lodged deeply in her very wet juicy pussy. He held his cock and placed it between her cheeks, sliding his very hot hunk from her asshole forward, passing her slippery pussy and attacking her clit, first gently, but as her moans became deeper and more desperate he thrust his cock violently against her burning clitoris.

George's prick, feeling explosive now, couldn't take any more, and headed right for her sopping hot pussy, the juices so strong that their scent filled the room, entering his nostril like a sweet barbecue on a hot summer day.

But suddenly George was distracted by the sound of creaking floorboards in the hallway. Esther was still asleep as he sat up, just in time to see the pink bathroom light flick on and Cindy's naked body through the crack in the door. Cindy made her way to the toilet. As she moved, he lost sight of her, but he could hear her sweet piss shooting out of her cunt and splashing like a waterfall against the water in the toilet bowl. The toilet flushed thunderously in the quietness of the night.

Cindy came into view again, but she didn't leave the softly lit bathroom. She stopped in front of the large sparkling bright mirror, examining her glowing pink teenage body. She let her hands rise to her full firm young breasts pressing tightly against the aroused flesh. She fondled her pert tits, lingering on the nipples until they stood out erectly. With one hand still massaging her tits, she slowly felt her way down to her soft bush. She now brought both hands down to her cunt, spreading open her cunt lips, exposing the glistening pink raw meat, her clit jutting out, begging for a caress.

George was ready to jump in and bite that full womanly pussy, but he was too fascinated by the sight of his erotic stepdaughter enjoying her tender creamy body, to move an inch just yet. His cock felt heavier and heavier bobbing in front of him.

Now Cindy was moving one of her long delicate fingers into her own wet pussy, moving it in and out, twisting it inside her. Then she slowly slid it out and saw how it was covered with her milky cunt juice. She opened her mouth and slid the juicy finger between her lips, licking it as if it were a succulent lollipop. She sighed at the taste of her own cunt juice. She slurped the whole finger into her mouth, puckering her lips. As she sucked off the juice her lips formed a slight smile of pleasure.

George could hardly hold back, Esther no longer existed. He felt he was losing control of himself, Cindy was going to drive him mad with desire, he feared his cock would explode and come all over his sweaty, burning body. George had to get his meat into her hot drooling ready cunt, and quickly. He reacted decisively now, while Cindy was still fondling herself in the bathroom, unaware of his prying eyes. He had taken a big chance fucking his stepdaughter, risking everything, but there was no way he could resist, and now it was happening again. George quietly, but hurriedly tiptoed into the darkness of her bedroom. He slipped between the cool sheets of her bed. The sheets felt stimulating on his hot body. He realized he was panting and tried to catch his breath. She'd be in there with him soon now, her cunt all wet and warm from that fondling in front of the mirror. Yes, dammit, he was going to fuck that teasing bitch again. He didn't have to wait long, he was alert and heard Cindy's soft footsteps entering the room. He could smell her scent of wet sexuality as she entered. His already hard prick throbbed to its fullest magnitude. The anticipation of surprising her was explosive. George felt Cindy moving closer with every step he became more and more excited. and then she was at the bed and he could smell her wet pussy. His nostrils flared at the erotic odor.

Cindy heard something. She stopped, her senses alert. She heard his breathing and knew with sudden excitement what was waiting for her.

"Y-you... is it," she mumbled. Then she held her breath. She let it out slowly. Her head nodded in the darkness.

"Come on," her stepfather breathed back at her between clenched teeth. His cock throbbed tautly.

Her legs touched the side of the bed. She shivered ecstatically as she moved onto it.

No more words were necessary. Cindy climbed in and slid her body against his. She felt his hard, hot manhood pulsating against her burning wanting cunt.

George grabbed her violently, wanting to shove his hard cock right into that hot juicy cunt. Cindy moved freely, licking his entire body until she reached his pulsating meat and took the full length of it in one quick movement into her warm wet mouth, sucking with urgency and desire. She could taste the first droplets of warm sperm bubbling out of his throbbing penis, and sucked even harder. George lay back taking in all the wondrous fantasy of this erotic scene. He let his finger find its way to her hot, wet, oozing cunt. With the fullest vigor he added two more of his thick pudgy fingers. They felt an incredible heat and he moved them in every way possible.

Faster and faster they melted together. Their mounting ecstasy was unbelievably intense. Cindy muffled her desire to scream.

"Yes, yes, shove that prick into me. I can feel it's so hard, so hard," she whispered.

Cindy slid her ass up and grabbed his pulsating prick, jamming it into her sopping cunt, filling herself with his pulsing cock jumping up and down on him. They were both quickly losing all control. Her cunt quivered and George felt the violent contractions taking over.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you, fuck that hot teasing cunt of yours!" he growled at her. She wanted it then, more than anything in the world. She wanted desperately to feel his cock deep inside her again.

George had lost all tenderness now, and violently attacked her cunt, harder and harder as if he were trying to reach all the way right up to her luscious lips. They were so locked together, that nothing else existed in the world but the two of them, their two bodies fucking harder and harder. Only their two bodies becoming one.

Never had either of them felt this hot passion before. They were lost in incredible ecstasy. The both fought to keep back their screams.

Her clit burned furiously. Impulsively she reached down and dragged his cock out of her heaving cunt. She wiped the swollen cock head against her vibrating clit. Back and forth she rubbed it over her clit. She slapped the stiff cock against her thighs and moved it through her blonde pubic curls. Beads of sticky come drooled out of him, hanging like cobwebs between her skin and his cock.

"Ohhhhhh! Oh, yes, yes, touch me with it, touch me with your big beautiful prick!"

She moaned as his hard prick slapped against her, thick and throbbing, and as she rocked from side to side, undulating her crotch and pulling him closer, tighter, with her hands and her thighs, gripping him like a vise, shaking her sweating breasts in his face. Her whole body felt like she wanted to swallow him up, consume him and his beautiful, elongated love pole. She moved around and around, sexily, frantically, pushing up the open mouth of her cunt at the wet, pulsating prick. And each time the cockhead brushed against her crotch, hot and heavy, threateningly, temptingly, she moaned. Again and again she moaned. She was on fire. She moved like a snake beneath him now, slithering, undulating, hissing, making sharp, violent sounds at the back of her throat.

"Oh! Oh! Mmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhh! Yes, yes, put it now, all the way in, please, please! Ohhhh! God, I want it, how I want it! Nnnnn! Ohhhhh!"

She scraped her taut-nippled tits against his chest, losing all control. George's prick burned her, the moist metallic of the come on the head crackling like a live wire each time it grazed the inner meat of her pussy. Her loins quaked and snapped like the jaws of a shark, a hungry, man-eating shark.

"Oh! Ohhhhh!" Cindy screamed into George's chest, muffling the sound. She twisted, turned, and writhed with pleasure.

Cindy yearned for the feel of his cock deep inside her, rubbing sharply, violently, erotically in and out against the sensitive vaginal membranes, abrading her throbbing red clitoris, making her come.

As George continued to thrash about on top of her, she slid her finger into his asshole, pushing in against the hard puckering surface. It was impossible, impenetrable. But she wasn't to be turned away. Quickly wiping the intended finger across her own pulsating cunt, she brought up a quantity of the spewing secretion there and lubricated his closed nether hole. With a powerful thrust she shoved the middle finger in to the hilt.

"Ohhhhh!" George groaned. "Christ, what are you doing!" He gasped a laugh, and pressed his lips against her exposed throat, running his mouth all over it.

George's powerful arms clutched at her, held her around the back and side, stretching his fingers down to the hump of her round buttocks.

"Feel it, feel my finger!" Cindy whispered at him in a hoarse, maddened voice.

She shoved her hand in deeper, all the way up his hot rectum. He tensed his sphincter, so sharply that Cindy feared he would break her finger. But she fought him, pushed in deeper, feeling his prostate.

"Shit, baby, what are you doing to me? Fucking hell, you'll make me come off right now..." George growled at his little baby doll stepdaughter.

She twirled the finger around tightly, then plucked it back out and clutched at his ass.

"No... no, don't come yet, please! I want you to put it inside me, please put it in me, George! Now!"

She urged him closer, digging her nails into his hard ass, motioning over and over for him to fuck her.

And then he prepared to. George could see Cindy's body clearly now, even in the darkness. "All right, baby, all right, I'm going to make you feel even better than before."

His hand sought out the teething, seething, hot orifice, fingers brushing over the soft hairs that grew along the widening canyon. He rolled his cock like an eel against the sea of her body, slipping it up and in towards the obvious goal, closer and closer. Once more his tongue flashed over her teeth as he kissed her hotly.

"Ooohhh!" they moaned in unison.

She humped her smooth legs up even higher, making her hot wet cunt spread even wider. The tip of his cock touched hard and wet against the inner lips of her hole.

"Yes, yes, in, push it in! In! Now baby, now..." Her cunt blazed, a raging fire that scalded his phallus.

"Shit, Cindy, you sure are hot... and you're gonna get what you want... you're gonna get it all, Cindy, yeah!" George rammed his penis hard into her twat and felt the hot wetness on his shaft. Cindy shivered as if his cock were an ice-cold poker jabbing into her gut. She twisted around and bent him from side to side in an exquisite dance of pure mounting pleasure.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned, scratching her nails down his spine. "Yes, yes, all the way in! Ohhh, fuck me, fuck me!"

"That's good... that cunt feels good bitch... like hot melted butter."

Over and over he rammed into her cunt. Blind with lust and frenzy he shoved his cock as hard and as deep as he could, and Cindy trembled all over from the glorious intrusion. She scratched at him, dug into his flesh, she wanted to reach as deep inside of him as she could, to have the most of him, in every way. Every part of him, she wanted to make hers.

"Ohhhh! Fuck me, fuck me! Yes, yes, do it! Don't stop! No, never, never stop! Ohhhh! What a father! I love it, I just love it! More, more, give me all of that cock!"

"Yes, yes!" George whimpered, breathing heavier and heavier. He sped up, plowing through her, in and out, back and forth, fucking, like a piston, in and out, harder and faster, in and out. "Ahhhhh!"

Her whole body pumped up and around on his solid manly cock, twisting, quivering, strangling his driving, drilling organ, taking him in, holding him, trying to keep the thick tool against the very back of her tender hot cunt. In and out, he moved back and forth, using more and more force. He plowed in a trance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.