Family Affair - Cover

Family Affair

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Billy fantasizes about doing it with his own mom, and when one of his friends gives him the opportunity to do it to his own drunk mom, Billy is the first one in line

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

She didn't try to stop him. He pulled the bikini bottoms off her plump buttocks. She wiggled her ass left and right as he stripped them off her.

Her cunt made a bubbling noise as he pulled the panties away from her hole. The cunt was drooling wildly now. The hot, creamy love juice went down her thighs and warmed her as if it were hot molasses drooling down her legs.

"All right, now open that pussy again, bitch," George said to her. There was no warmth in this encounter, except for the heat in her cunt and his cock. This was strictly animal lust, vicious, ruthless, wild.

He pushed several fingers all at once into the girl's gaping pussy. The fingers sank to the very depths of the hole, the juices churning around his knuckles. He slid them back and forth again and again, making her shiver and gasp.

"Mmmmmmmmm... ohhhhhhhh, oh God, mmmmmm..." She threw her head back.

George grinned an evil grin as he saw the reaction on her face.

Her eyes gleamed. She looked her stepfather in the face and then turned her gaze elsewhere, down to that throbbing bulge in his pants. She reached down to it with an unsteady hand. She was shaking all over, quivering with lust.

"You want my cock, do you, baby?" he said to her with a lust growl and an evil laugh. "You'll get it, too, every fucking inch of it, you hear me?"

"Yes, yes, I want it, oh God, I want your cock, I want it in my hand... in my mouth, my cunt, everywhere!"

Cindy's mind was alive with erotic images of the cock that lay covered beneath his pants there. She was sure that it would be a huge, ripe, thick, endless rod of meat that she would jam into her and would start coming from the feel of it as soon as it was inside her hole.

She felt for his zipper. She dragged it down, opening the fly and moving in for his bulging prick. It was quite hard already, pulsing away like crazy. There was some difficulty in removing the stiffened shaft from his pants and underwear, but she was not going to be stopped by anything, least of all that little problem. She nearly tore the prick out. Then it was out and standing up stiff and straight, throbbing violently. It was a huge, thick pole, as big as any dick she had ever seen, probably bigger. It was certainly the most impressive to her in the state of mind she was in.

"Like it, baby, huh?" George barked at her, making his thick dick wag at her. "Like my fat cock, you horny bitch? Huh? You want that shoved up your pussy, sweetheart?"

"Mmmmm! Yes, yes, yes! I do, I do, oh, how I want that fat prick inside me, deep inside me!"

Cindy took an excited hold on his cock, down at the thick base of it. She squeezed hard and then lifted up on it, making sperm well out of the swollen head and drip down the long shaft. She did this a couple more times. The feel of his cock in her hand nearly made her swoon.

George grabbed at his stepdaughter, pulling her against him, wanting to feel those big tits of hers mash up against his chest. He stretched his head down and lashed his tongue across one taut nipple and then the other. Cindy shuddered and held the cock even tighter. She jerked it up and down with abandon. George gasped and sighed as pleasure flowed through him, in hot, flashing waves.

"That feels good, yeah, yeah, real good, baby, real good! Oh, shit, yeah, stroke that cock, stroke it!"

He grabbed at her wildly, moving his hands all over her, wanting to touch everything at once.

Then Cindy pushed him back against his seat and lowered her head to his throbbing crotch. She lifted up on the cock, covering the thick head with foreskin and then drawing it right back. The cock shuddered. Cindy stared at the cock. She gasped and licked her lips several times.

"Go on, bitch," George moaned passionately. "Go on and suck that prick, do it now! Gggggg!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned back, licking her lips till they were glistening with saliva.

She licked around on the smooth, bulbous pink head of the cock. She darted her tongue around it and then down the whole long shaft. She reached the base and licked around it, tapping her tongue over the curled pubic hairs. Then she went up to the sensitive flesh of the head again. George groaned and shuddered. His pleasure was mounting every second. He looked down at his stepdaughter, her mouth hovering all around his throbbing, swelling red prick.

Now Cindy opened her mouth and sucked in a few inches of the cock. She gulped, swallowed, and then sucked up some more of the huge prick. She pushed down, slowly but surely working her way to the halfway point. Already, even at that, she gagged several times as the thick head swelled at the back of her throat. Her whole body convulsed. She felt her pussy bubbling with secretion. She put a hand back there, and at the first touch to her cunt meat she shuddered all over.

But she wasn't through swallowing him. She was determined to take the whole fucking thing into her mouth. She couldn't remember ever sucking as big a dick as this one, but she was going to rise to the challenge, she told herself. She sucked air in through her nostrils and then plunged forward, gobbling away at the prick meat. She forced her way down right to the very base of the shaft. She held there for several seconds, letting her throat get used to the intrusion.

"Oh, Jesus, yes, yes, yes, suck me, suck my prick, you bitch, you fucking, teasing bitch, you!" George cried at her in between gasps for air. He was feeling a rising, swirling ecstasy run through his body. It was incredible, and he realized it was the beginning, just the beginning. There was much more pleasure to come at the touch of this teenaged sexpot.

She clamped her mouth tight on his prick and twisted around, increasing the flow of sensation for him. He shuddered and gasped ecstatically. His hands reached out to touch her again. He stretched down to her cunt, caressing the soft, silken curls of gold that she grew between her legs there. He scratched and stretched, reaching across her cunt, his fingertips poking at her puckered little asshole.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, yes, yes, suck me, you bitch, suck that cock, come on, let's see if you can do it better than your mother," George groaned at her passionately. His wife was, in fact, very good at giving blowjobs, and it was one of the things he liked best about her. But Cindy was showing herself to be equally talented. He wondered with excited amusement if she had indeed learned the skill from her mother. Perhaps it went with the other facts of life a mother was supposed to tell her daughter. Or perhaps they were just both instinctively gifted in the area of sucking cock.

Cindy's head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, and she made loud, slurping sounds as she sucked down his flowing juices. More and more drooled out of him, another layer with every stroke she did on him.

George groaned and shivered. He watched her intently as her beautiful face grimaced and contorted as it fought with that fat prick, swallowing, rising, re-swallowing. Up and down, again and again, faster and faster.

It went on like this for another minute, and then George couldn't take any more. If she sucked, him for another second, he thought, he would surely come down her throat, and he wanted to save that, and shoot his first wad of come inside her juicy cunt. It seemed a more important way to climax this extraordinary event, and besides that he couldn't be sure he would have another crack at her and he wasn't going to miss fucking the bitch no matter what. He had to feel his cock slipping into that juicing, quivering, bright pink cunt of hers.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, bitch, I'm gonna fuck you till you scream for mercy, you understand me?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me with this big dick," she moaned, rising up off the penis and gasping. "Stick it deep inside my cunt and make me come!"

"You better believe that's what I'm going to do, you goddamned bitch... I'll give you what none of those high school Romeos of yours could ever get near!"

"Stop talking and fuck me, dammit... before my mother gets home, okay?" she shrieked. Her sexual heat was making her almost dizzy. She was seeing red.

He scrambled over her. His prick was stiff as a board, blood red and throbbing wildly as he moved up over her and parted her fleshy smooth thighs.

He pressed his prick up against the soft bed of curls over her cunt. He rubbed his prick head through the bush and then sought out her clit with it. He pressed in against the sensitive band of flesh and she jumped and moaned and shivered all over when he did it. His cock became even harder than it was, and that was saying something.

She reached up for his prick, scratching her nails into the inflamed flesh.

They gasped at each other, sweating, their temperatures rising to the boiling level.

She now slipped the head inside slightly, hooking him just inside the opening of her cunt. George then took over the leading role again. He moved up closer, heaving and now grunting like an animal. He took a deep breath and prepared himself for the violent fuck he planned on giving her. He ground his teeth and smiled cruelly as he drove his long cock into her, straight to the back of her heaving, wet pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.