Drugged Into Sin - Cover

Drugged Into Sin

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young-teen couple are madly in love and are saving each other's virtues for marriage. The young girl's uncle has other ideas, though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

It was several days before Jimmy went to see Christine again. He couldn't forget what had happened, how she had made love to Price and seemed to enjoy it, and how he himself had been humiliated by another one of the girls. He knew that he was involved in a tangled situation that would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to get out of, but he had to try and he had to try to get Christine out of it also.

Price called him again after a few days and told him that they had arranged for another job and he should be at the hideout the following night about eleven o'clock. Before he could answer, Price hung up the phone. He wasn't used to refusals and he knew what would happen to Christine if he refused to drive the car.

He decided that he had to see Christine that afternoon so he called the house and arranged to meet her in a bar a few blocks from where she lived.

It was difficult for their eyes to meet as they sat in the local tavern after their last experience.

Neither one of them wanted to say anything about it and it seemed to be mutually understood that the whole incident would go by unmentioned.

"Price called me for another job tomorrow night," he said, breaking the silence. "I don't want to go, but it looks as if I have no choice. I know that you were trapped into this whole mess without realizing what was happening, but maybe after this next job we will be able to get out of here. I'll have my pay for driving the car and we can leave. We may have to leave the country, but anything is better than staying here and living this kind of life for the next few years!"

"How marvelous it would be if only it could be true," Christine added, "but you know that Price will never let us get away with it. He's watching me day and night now, and I'm sure he has his spies following you also. It would be taking quite a chance."

"Don't worry, or at least try not to, I'll have everything arranged," he said.

She leaned over and kissed him tenderly. "I love you so much," she said and grabbed his hand tightly.

They walked together back to his hotel room and once they were safely inside his room, he locked the door.

"No one will bother us here, sweetheart," he said as he pulled her strongly to him.

"Oh darling," she whispered against his ear, "I wanted to make love to you all afternoon, but I was afraid that you wouldn't touch me after..." The rest of her sentence was lost against his lips as he kissed her warmly and desperately.

Within a few moments, he had unfastened the hooks of her dress and let it fall to the floor and his hands reached for the fastening of her brassiere. She was trembling in his arms and her hands were caressing the inner part of his thighs and the hardness of his penis as it jerked against the material of his trousers. Slowly she pulled at the fly until he could feel her cool fingers reach inside his pants and pull his erect and pulsing manhood out of its confines.

His hands worked quickly and smoothly unfastening articles of clothing and letting them fall where they would. Finally when she was completely naked except for her soft, silk panties, he pulled her passionately to the bed and began to kiss the taut, pink nipples of her breasts as she writhed and moaned under him. It was such delicious agony for him to touch her, caress her and feel her return his lovemaking with the same passionate ardor. She was tugging at the bottom of his slacks in an effort to pull them off so that she would have better access to his hardened manhood. He eased his hips up from the bed to make it easier for her to undress him. When she was finally able to pull the slacks from him, she let her hands wander inside the tight elastic of his shorts until she could feel the complete, massive erectness of his rod and she began to massage it up and down in a slow, steady rhythm. He could feel the tightness in his loins begin to build as she continued her relentless caress, and he ran his hands over her body as if trying to memorize every curve and line of her voluptuous figure. Her legs were stretched out and slightly apart so that he would have easy access to the intimate crevice of her loins. His fingers played casually with the hard bud of her clitoris, rubbing it faster and harder with each second. She moaned under his touch and raised her hips forward so that he could have even greater access to her moist, aching vagina.

"I can't stand it," she moaned. "You're driving me wild!"

She lifted her face from the bed and her tongue began to trace a pattern down his chest and belly, nibbling gently at the taut skin until her mouth closed down like a warm glove over his thick, pulsing organ.

His loins were aflame, consumed in a fire that swept through his entire body as she sucked constantly on his throbbing prick. Her tongue played with the reddened knob, teasing it as it jerked inside the cavern of her mouth and throat. He could feel his whole body begin to shake as her mouth and lips moved up and down on his hot, hard penis and he let his fingers sink deep into the well of her vagina.

He could feel her wiggling back against fingers and he moved them wildly inside her so that she was writhing and twisting in an uncontrolled fury.

"Oh darling," she gasped "fuck me now, please fuck me now, I can't stand it any longer."

She seemed to be almost insatiable as she pulled her mouth away from his stiff, jerking manhood and crushed his mouth with hers. She threw her body on top of his and began to straddle his huge, throbbing penis, but he would not take his fingers away from her hot, moist vagina.

"In a moment, darling," he whispered. "First, I want to be sure that you are really ready, because I am about to burst from wanting to fuck you."

"Oh yes, yes, yes... God, I'm so ready, please take me, take me NOW," she almost screamed at him.

She reached down between his legs and grabbed his hard, erect cock and guided it towards her waiting, denied channel. He moved his hips closer to her and with one violent thrust, impaled his huge manhood deep into her belly. She gasped in pain at the sudden entry, but then began to rock against him, teasingly and persistently so that he could feel her pull away from him and then push her hips back in again as his penis slipped in and out of her tight, hot passage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.