Drugged Into Sin - Cover

Drugged Into Sin

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young-teen couple are madly in love and are saving each other's virtues for marriage. The young girl's uncle has other ideas, though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

The next few days blurred one into the other. They kept her doped and slightly drunk and the drug had increased her sexual desires so much that she was now just about insatiable. Sam Price enjoyed watching her writhe in agony, begging him and anyone else who was around to fuck her. He obtained sadistic delight in watching her crawl and plead. This was the way be broke in all the new girls for his little racket... drugged into insensibility. The sex drives of the girls and their willingness to do anything at all to satisfy customers, or to amuse his boys along with the bonus that he had them hooked on some kind of narcotic or another, supplemented his business profits and his pleasure.

There was to be some sort of a party or initiation Christine understood. At least that's what she thought she heard through her ever-present drugged stupor and she wondered what they were going to do to her now. Elaine seemed to be some sort of a ring leader or recruiter for Sam Price and seemed to get her kicks from watching men abuse, rape and humiliate other women, especially young girls. She didn't think that she was a total lesbian, because she had never really taken an overactive part in the seductions even though she did help to tantalize and tease the girls into a sexual frenzy.

Right after supper, which she knew had been drugged because she began to get that same strange, gnawing desire, she was loaded into the back of a rather large car and driven to a huge, sprawling mansion somewhere in Connecticut. She was in a daze, but she could hear dogs barking and muffled voices as the car seemed to pull up the winding driveway. She recognized some of the voices from conversations she had heard in the office during the week, but they were intermingled with the laughter and lighter voices of several women.

She heard one woman say, "Well, so this is our new recruit. They're getting younger every day, Sam. What are you trying to do, put us out of business."

From the conversations that followed she realized that she had fallen into the middle of a full-fledged, and completely organized, prostitution ring. So this was what they had planned for her! Her mind went back to the first days when she had been with Jimmy. She had been so innocent, so pure and so much in love. How could all of this have happened in such a short period of time? The drugs they had been feeding her had turned her into an animal with an insatiable sex drive and she would do just about anything to satiate the awful hunger that remained constantly between her legs.

She was led into a room that was in semi-darkness except for a spotlight which was centered in the middle of the room on a huge bed. People seemed to be milling around waiting for something to happen, and she was sure that it was going to happen to her!

She felt some strong arms drag her across the floor and throw her onto the bed, stripping off her clothes as quickly as possible. A quiet hush fell over the room and you could hear gasps from the men as her body was revealed for everyone to see. She was too drugged to care who saw her and besides, the pressure and the desire in her loins was building momentum. She knew in her dazed stupor that someone would fuck her, otherwise why would they have her on the bed, but she was also sure they had other things in mind for her.

The men were looking at her body and grinning lewdly. One of them was saying something to her and she tried to answer him, but her voice was weak and she fell back onto the bed.

At last, Sam Price stood up and made his announcement.

"I want you to take a good look at my newest acquisition. I'm sure you'll agree that she is a fine addition and I must say that I have sampled her myself already. Tonight is your turn. She needs to learn so many new tricks so that she can satisfy any desire and it's up to you to break her in."

She could hardly believe what she was hearing, but the reality and the hideousness of the situation struck home as she heard the footsteps of the first man approaching her. He was soon followed by several others and she wondered what atrocities she would have to endure tonight. She was thankful for the dizziness brought on by the drug, and she began to feel the deep burning growing hotter and hotter between her legs, but would they torture her without satisfying her. She couldn't bear to think of it.

Grinning, the men moved towards the bed and pinioned her arms and legs across the mattress, holding her body prostrate, face down. A man, who seemed to be the leader, unbuckled a thin leather belt and slipped it from his waist. He wrapped the end twice around his hand and then swished the leather through the air. He raised his hand again, drew back his lips from his teeth and lashed the belt down across her buttocks. She cried out, arched her back as her limbs dragged vainly against the pinioning hands. A thin red welt appeared across the white roundness of her buttocks, almost cutting the soft ovals in half with the cleavage between them in a dark cross. He raised the belt again and again, bringing it down across her aching bottom. She began to sob loudly as her body ground in pain into the bed. Finally he stopped his vicious beating as she lay quite still almost unconscious from the torture and the pain.

The man who had been beating her had worked himself into a sexual frenzy and he barked an order to the men who were holding her down and they pulled her to the edge of the bed, arranging her in a kneeling position.

He undid his fly in the front of his tight slacks and took out a long, thick length of penis which was standing out like a boom, jerking upward in the air. He held it in his fist and approached her from behind. The other men continued to grin, holding the fainting girl so that she couldn't fall.

"Move her back further," he commanded, and men lifted her and pushed her back at the leader's loins. He had settled himself comfortably on the edge of the bed and drew back his foreskin, revealing the huge, bright red knob. He put his hands on her buttocks and held them there for a moment like a blind man judging something by touch.

"Smooth as silk," he murmured.

He spread her cheeks, pulling the close-set orbs apart and gazed into the thin crack they revealed. He studied the tight elastic ring of the anus and spread it with his fingertips. He leaned forward suddenly and thrust his tongue at it. The grins of those holding her and the on-lookers grew wider and there was a wild delight to the leers now.

"Push her hard," he barked at them.

He held her buttocks apart like they were clay as they pushed her buttocks back against his stiffened prick. He held his cock and guided it at the little puckered anus. It jammed and stuck, unable to penetrate the tiny hole.

"Push harder," he commanded again.

Roughly the men shoved her back at the stiff, pulsing rod.

The irresistible wall of the little, red aperture met the immovable object of the rigid, throbbing phallus and the irresistible wall gave way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.