Drugged Into Sin - Cover

Drugged Into Sin

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young-teen couple are madly in love and are saving each other's virtues for marriage. The young girl's uncle has other ideas, though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

The next few weeks were lived in dread, afraid that somehow Jimmy would find out of her horrible experience with her uncle and stop seeing her. She had not been able to really look him in the eyes since that night and she knew that he realized that something was wrong. He was trying to be patient with her and kept apologizing for actions in the barn the first night of vacation.

Poor Jimmy, she thought. He is blaming himself for something that he thinks he did, when I wish that it had been him. She knew that she had been uneasy, but she was worried as well as ashamed for she hadn't been feeling well and she lived in the fear that she was pregnant from that terrible night. Her attitude towards sex had changed radically and Jimmy wondered what had caused her sudden change and willingness, not knowing that she was going to try to get him to break his promise and finally sleep with her. She couldn't bear the thought of carrying her uncle's baby... maybe she could sleep with Jimmy and then if she found out she was pregnant she wouldn't really be sure whose it was and it would be easier to take. Her mind was cluttered with every thought from running away, killing herself, perhaps an abortion... but then she wasn't really sure yet, it may just be her nerves, after all, it was a shock to her complete system and maybe this was the problem.

Each day seemed to drag by, but finally the term was over and she would be free for the summer. She had written to her aunt explaining that she had been offered a job at a summer camp in the Adirondacks as a counselor so she wouldn't be coming home. She couldn't stand the thought of looking at her uncle. She could still visualize his wicked, leering looks in her sleep and she knew that it would be a long time before she would be able to sleep peacefully and forget--if ever.


Jimmy stood on the platform of the train station and waved goodbye to her as the coaches slowly pulled out. He couldn't figure out what had happened or what had gone wrong, she just said that she was going away for the summer and that she would write to him and let him know where she was.

Tears streamed down her face as she looked back and saw the forlorn, lost looking figure standing there. She knew that she hadn't been completely fair with Jimmy, but what else could she do. She had made a doctor's appointment by phone from the school, using a fictitious name, a Mrs., of course and soon she would know the truth whatever it may be. She didn't want Jimmy to worry unnecessarily but the anguish she was going through was like an albatross around her neck. She couldn't eat or sleep properly and the only thing that she could think about was; What if I'm pregnant? What can I do. It would be a relief to know one way or the other. She was sure that the uncertainty was worse than what the actual outcome would be. If she wasn't pregnant she would look for a job... maybe she even could get a position as a counselor, but if she were... what would she do then?

The train ride seemed to take forever and she grew more and more depressed as she watched the telephone poles along the side of the track so stark and so nothing. That's what I'm like right now, she thought... nothing. But, finally the train began to slow to a stop and she had arrived in Penn Station, New York City.

She hailed a cab and gave the address of a cheap West side hotel which bore a garish sign "Transients Welcome."

The grayness of the building and the rundown condition made it far from luxuriously, but this was to be her home for the next few days at least, and maybe for the remainder of the summer.

The desk clerk showed her to her room after collecting the "$25.00 a week in advance, lady," and she fell onto the bed in nervous exhaustion.

She had only been sleeping a few hours when someone knocked at her door. A woman of about thirty stood there, stared at her for a moment and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I guess the girl who used to have this room has moved." She started to walk down the hall then turned back. "If you need any help in getting organized in this flea trap they call a hotel, let me know. You look like you may be in need of a friend. I'm in the room at the end of the hall if you feel like talking."

"Thanks, I may take you up on that, it's my first trip to the big city as they say."

Now that she was awake, she freshened her makeup, adding just a touch more than she usually did. After all, she had to look like a married woman, not a girl of seventeen. She looked in the mirror, not really satisfied with the results, but they would have to do.

Nervously, she dialed the phone and waited while it rang seven or eight times. She was about to hang up when a voice answered, "Dr. Patrick's office."

"Yes," she stammered. "This is Mrs. Bradley, I called you a few days ago for an appointment, I just want to confirm it."

"Certainly, Mrs. Bradley, be here at 9 a.m. tomorrow, right?"

"Right, I'll be there."

Darn, she thought. I was sure that I was to go today, I'm not sure that I can stand another day of waiting and not knowing. She walked down the hall to the door where the other woman said she was staying and knocked.

"Hi, I'm Christine and I'm going to take you up on that offer for a kind word and friendly conversation."

Christine noticed that the woman, who introduced herself as Elaine Singer had probably at one time been a very attractive woman. Now her face was caked with too much makeup, her perfume was heady and cheap smelling and her clothes fit her rather snugly, very snugly.

Oh well, she thought. She may not be the image of a Vogue model, but she may be a friend.

The conversation was rather stilted at first but after a half hour they were gabbing like old friends. Christine told her that she had come to New York from school and was going to look for a job in a few days, but she had some personal matters to take care of first.

Elaine seemed to sense that something was definitely troubling her and finally came right out and asked her, "Are you in some sort of trouble. You look pretty scared and you're awfully young to be running around the city alone. If I can help, just ask me, I know a lot of people in this town and maybe we can solve whatever it is. Let's go have a drink and talk some more, I'll introduce you to the local, friendly neighborhood tavern.

The two went out into the cool evening air and walked to a small, dingy-looking bar on West 48th Street, just a short distance from the theatre district.

"Shorty," she said to the bartender, who was a fat, greasy looking man, "I'd like you to meet new one to the neighborhood... Christine."

He nodded slightly, grunted something that sounded like, "Nice to know you" and asked them what they wanted to drink.

"How 'bout two tequilas? Okay with you, Chris?"

She had never had much experience with liquor, except for the occasional beer or wine at a party, but she didn't want to appear too young, so she nodded in agreement. A very few drinks later she could feel her head beginning to spin, she felt dizzy, like she wanted to lie down, and before she knew it she had spilled out her whole horrible story to her new-found friend.

Elaine listened intently, weighing each word and nodding at the appropriate times.

"Well, sweetie," she said, "I have this friend of mine who is a doctor of sorts and I'm sure that I can arrange for him to see you tonight if you're all that upset. At least this way you'll know. Besides, even if you are, he can take care of that too... for a small fee, of course."

Christine nodded her head silently in agreement. The effect of the tequila had made any thought of further delay impossible. Elaine walked to the phone to call her "friend." Her friend was Sam Price... part-time "doctor," part-time gambler, and all-time racketeer. He controlled the largest call girl ring in the city, most of the dope peddling and was a willing "fence" for stolen property... mainly young innocent and inexperienced girls like Christine.

"Can I bring her over tonight, Sam?" Elaine whispered into the phone. "I think you'll like this one! If I feed her a few more tequilas and slip her one of "Dr. Price's" famous pills, she'll be calm as a cucumber and just dying for your attention.

"All right, Elaine. If you really think she's that good. If I like her, you'll get your usual fee, plus the right to watch the initiation. I swear, I don't know why you get such a charge of seeing a new girl inducted into my services!" He chuckled softly and hung the receiver back in the cradle.

Christine was very well inebriated as Elaine guided her gingerly to a taxi for the short ride to Sam Price's place of business. She weaved against Elaine, faltering with each step and her head felt very heavy.

"I'm not sure I can make it," she murmured through her stupor.

"Sure you can, sweetie. Just hang on tight and we'll be there in no time."

As the cab swung around the corner to Sixth Avenue, Christine felt a strange sensation surging through her body. She felt warm, but that could just be the whisky, she rationalized. However, it wasn't just a warm feeling, it was a slow ache, a burning beginning to build up in her loins. She wanted to put her hand underneath her skirt and feel the flesh of her thighs and run her fingers over her most intimate part. She hadn't felt this desire since that night she had masturbated herself after she left Jimmy in the barn. This was crazy, she thought, but the desire was becoming stronger.

Elaine glanced sideways at her in the cab and she knew that her pill was beginning to take effect. God, she's going to be hot by the time I get her to good old Sam. He's really going to enjoy this one. Hope to heaven she's not pregnant, because then we can use her in the ranks right away. Otherwise it will be a few weeks... but those are the breaks.

Finally the driver pulled up in front of an old, dilapidated building in the West 90's and said, "Here you are lady. Hope your friend feels better, she sure don't look too good right now. Shouldn't drink so much if you can't handle it."

Elaine nodded, paid him the fare and steered Christine through the ground entrance way and to the back of the building.

Sam Price met them at the door, smiled at Elaine a knowing, appreciative smile and then turned to Christine.

He looked almost like a real doctor in his white jacket. He kept it around for just such occasions. Actually, he had taken a quick "cram course" from another "doctor," so he really could tell her whether or not she was pregnant, and take care of it if she were, but this was not his main purpose.

He patted her hand affectionately and said, "Well there. I understand that you think you may have a little problem. Let's have a look... just relax now and everything will be all right."

She could feel this gnawing ache becoming stronger and stronger in her loins and she almost wished that he would hurry with his examination. She was burning with a strange all- consuming desire and she wanted to be touched!

"Take your clothes off and get on the couch and we'll see," he told her--a cold clinical detachment in his voice.

She hesitated for a moment, but Elaine reassured her that everything would be all right, that she would be right there so to go ahead and do as the "Doctor" said.

"I'm ready, doctor," she managed to stammer.

He turned and faced this young girl lying on his couch, naked, waiting to see if she was pregnant. He moved over and stood beside her, looking down at her naked voluptuous body.

He let out a low whistle and turned to Elaine. "You were right, she is a beauty. Just a few more minutes and she'll be so hot that she'll beg me to let her have it."

She could hear only parts of the conversation between him and Elaine, because the tequila, plus the pill she had been slipped were just about going full strength. All she knew was that her vagina was pounding, aching to be touched, fingered and she unconsciously let her hand wander to the junction of her thighs. It was as though the others had disappeared completely. Musingly, she began to play with the soft pubic mound, gently pulling at the thin blonde hair and letting her fingers play gingerly with the lips of her vagina. Sam and Elaine watched her display intently, smiling knowingly at each other.

"She's had it now, Sam. I told you the pill would do it," the older woman grinned lasciviously at him. "She'll be the best screw you've had in a long time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.