Driving Men To Distraction - Cover

Driving Men To Distraction

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Before big brother got married, sister and brother were perfect lovers, enjoying each other in every imaginable situation. Little sister's luck also changes and she becomes engaged to a nice young 'friendly' rapist. While all four were vacationing together at a lake cabin, the sister-in-law learns about her husband and his little sister, what would she do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"A Virgin!?!" Cari stared at the man stretched out beside her in the bed. The morning light suffused through the window bathing his nakedness. "Are you trying to tell that last night was your first time!?!"

Barry smiled rather sheepishly and nodded.

"Come on, that line went out years ago," Cari replied, knowing damn well he had to be putting her on. No man performs the way this stud did last night unless he's had a hell of a lot of experience. "Barry, stop kidding."

"I'm not," he said in a soft voice. "You were the first. I've never made it with another woman before."

"Men?" she asked realizing he might be telling the truth.

"No!" He shook his head, a bit embarrassed. "Men aren't what I've wanted."

"Hey, you are telling the truth, aren't you?" She shook her head. It was unbelievable. "You were a virgin."

"A twenty-four-year-old cherry," he said, glancing up and trying to smile. "Funny, isn't it? Until last night, I never thought I'd lose it."

"It's not funny at all. It's a waste! Do you realize there are a million or two women in this world just waiting for someone like you to walk into their lives." She shook her head again, still finding it hard to accept the fact that the virile man who had mounted her last night had been a virgin. "You're quite a man."

She couldn't be sure, but she thought she saw a blush of pink creep into his cheeks. He smiled. "And you're quite a woman."

"You've got no grounds for comparison." she said. "I was fishing for a compliment."

"I mean it," he said, his voice sounding embarrassed again. "I never thought it would be as good as it was last night."

"Then why did you come on as a rapist?" She suddenly realized that all her overt sexual signals had been wasted last night. He just didn't know what was coming off.

"I'm sorry about that..."

"I'm not, don't get me wrong. I really dug it!" She piped up, leaning over and giving him a quick kiss. "Like I said, you're quite a man."

"Seriously, I am a bit ashamed of the way I came on last night," he said quite soberly. She realized he was having a rough time getting this out, so she sat silently, listening. "It's just that I've never been much of a ladies' man. In high school I could never work up my courage to try anything with a girl, even getting a good night kiss was a major task. The older I got the harder it seemed to be."

"What the hell came over you last night? You sure didn't seem to be shy about me!"

"I was," he said. "But with you it was different."

"You mean you thought I'd be a push-over," she said with an amused chuckle. "Little Cari Weston, mostly likely to have rounded heels!"

"No, no! Nothing like that, Cari, really," he said getting flustered again. "Last night, while we were taking, at dinner and later here, I realized I wanted you. I've never wanted a woman so much in my life. I tried to tell you that last night, but I guess it didn't come out too well. Then I blew it. It felt so good when we kissed, then all my hangups came boiling to the surface and I blew it. I was all the way down to my car before I talked myself into coming back up here and doing my damnedest to make love to you."

"So why the rapist, act?"

"I wouldn't have really raped you," he answered. "I didn't want that. If you had protested, or told me to get out, I would have run like a jackrabbit. But you didn't. You seemed to like it, so I kept up the act. Then, again, I might have raped you. I didn't want anything to get in the way. I wanted you."

"You've said that. And I'm glad you didn't stop with the rapist bit. It was the sexiest thing that ever happened to me." She kissed him again. "Thank you. You now have my permission to rape me whenever the urge hits you. I'll be a very receptive victim."

"What about right now?" he grinned, squeezing her to him.

"Hey, I thought you mentioned something about classes this morning?"

"I didn't, but if you'll hand me that phone on the nightstand, I'll call in sick," he said.

"Just like that, you've decided to move in for the day, huh?" She raised an eyebrow and looked sternly at him.

"Mmmmm hmmmm, though I was hoping it wouldn't be just for the day," he answered, reaching across her for the phone. "At least another night."

"For a man who has just lost his cherry you're mighty sure of yourself," she said, trying to sound put off, but quickly running over her own classes and realizing it wouldn't hurt to cut them.

"Yeah, I've been noticing that." He grinned widely, punching the first three numbers on the phone. "It has something to do with this fantastic woman I met last night. She really knows how to build up a guy's confidence."

She laughed, unable to maintain her facade of irritation.

"Give me just a moment. I've got to put on my 'I'm dying of the flu' act for Professor Smith," he smiled, tapping out the last four digits of the number. "He'll send someone down to my room to put a note on the board dismissing my classes for the day... hello, Professor Smith, this is Barry Cole..."

Smiling to herself, the young blonde listened as his voice hoarsened to a perfect imitation of a man beset with a sore throat. He coughed and wheezed a bit, just enough to make the performance realistic. Obviously, it wasn't the first time he had used the ruse.

Confidence is one thing you're definitely not lacking now, Mr. Cole, she mused to herself. Let's see if this shakes you up a bit!

Throwing the long strands of her frosty blonde hair back over her shoulders, she scooted around a little. His exposed groin was an easy and vulnerable target. With a wicked gleam in her eye, she leaned forward and opened her mouth wide.

"Yes, Professor Smith, I think just a touch of a head cold. I think that... oh!" He muffled his surprise with a quick cough. His head twisted to her, his cock. "Yes, sir. That's right."

He waved her away, obviously unable to keep his attention on the conversation with such an arousing pair of lips busily titillating his prick. She batted her eyelashes up at him, doing her best to look innocent while she licked and sucked at his snake-like penis. It was a hell of a way to introduce him to the pleasure of a woman's mouth, but she simply couldn't resist it. She sucked deeply, pulling upward. His prick popped from her lips with a wet smack.

"You wouldn't believe it, Professor Smith," she whispered coyly up at him. "My head feels like it's swelling."

She rolled her deep blue eyes to his crotch. His prick was growing, thickening, lengthening, its swelling crown jerking into the air. He might be talking with stuffy Professor Smith, but his attention was on her.

She leaned back down. Her pink, moist tongue curled out from behind her lips and ran up and down the underside of his awakening sex. She swirled and licked that flicking oral digit over the arrowhead shape of his glans, setting his stiffening stalk of manmeat to twitching.

Then she ducked down, her tongue delightfully toying with the hairy sac of his balls. The man above barely managed to moan a goodbye, and after three attempts finally settled the receiver into its cradle.

"I don't know whether I should tell you how damn good that feels, or turn you over my knee and spank you," he said in a deep, lusty voice, his eyes following her every move.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, sliding back to the top of his prick and sucking at his glans. She poked her ass into the air and wiggled it, as though challenging him to make good his threat.

To her surprise, he swung around and grabbed her ass. A movement that sent at least four inches of his now rigid cock shafting into the humid harbor of her mouth. Sucking in a deep breath through her nostrils, she accepted the ponderous burden and lavished it with a flurry of lapping licks.

However, he had no intention of punishing her rounded buttocks. He surprised her again by throwing one of her legs over his shoulder and tucking his head between her thighs. His mouth smacked firmly against the knoll of her pubis.

"For an inexperienced virgin, you learn quickly, lover," she sighed, sliding her mouth off his root.

"I'm not a virgin, you took care of that last night," he said with a wet smack of his lips. "I've now been transformed into a sex-starved young man who can't get enough of this delightful little pussy!"

"Ahhhhh!" Further comment was cut off as he rammed his tongue up into the hole of her quim. She replied appreciatively by swallowing up the full length of his prick and sucking at it hungrily.

Inexperienced he might be, but the red-haired man eating at her cunt had no hangups about pussy licking like some of the so- called studs she had met. Warm waves of need swirled within the core of her teen-age body, wiggling and tickling up into the intimate mouth of her cunt. He was eager to please, to return some of the pleasure she had given him last night.

And she was only too willing to provide him with a flourish of new thrills as she ate the thick pole impaled in her face. All those old familiar sensations came rushing back into her as she curled her tongue around his dork and licked. This was a man, despite his recent lost of his virginity. He was a man and she loved the feel of him, the taste of his virile slab of cock within her mouth.

Without any direction on her part, his tongue found the bud of her clit. Blasting tremors of ecstasy rocked the very heart of her soul as he feathered his tongue around the supersensitive button. Immediately, she drew him deeper, letting his prick slide into her throat as she sucked.

He got the message. He eased a probing finger into the quivering mouth of her cunt and pumped it in and out of her, devoting his tongue completely to the pleasure aching point of her clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.