Driving Men To Distraction - Cover

Driving Men To Distraction

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Before big brother got married, sister and brother were perfect lovers, enjoying each other in every imaginable situation. Little sister's luck also changes and she becomes engaged to a nice young 'friendly' rapist. While all four were vacationing together at a lake cabin, the sister-in-law learns about her husband and his little sister, what would she do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"It seems we returned a little sooner than our women expected," Chance said, eyeing the two naked beauties on the bed.

Barry didn't say a word, though his gaze darted back and forth between Cari and Tanya, as though he couIdn't believe what he had witnessed.

"I guess it would be rather ridiculous to ask what the hell is going on here," Chance said. "Anybody could see that. But would either of you like to say a word or two on the subject for Barry and me? Cari? Tanya?"

"We were getting undressed after our swim," Tanya sputtered, groping for words. "It just happened."

"I seduced her," Cari said, suddenly feeling a surge of blazen courage.

"Now I'd believe that!" Chance answered with a wide grin. "What do you think, Barry?"

Barry still was speechless. His head moved slowly from side to side.

"Well, I think," Chance said, "it was one of the... sexiest things I've ever seen!"

"Chance?" Tanya stared at her husband, unsure if she heard him correctly.

"I don't see how any man with his wits about him could think it was anything else," Chance grinned, opening his arms to his wife, who came trotting across the room and planted a long kiss on his lips.

"And you?" Cari looked at her future husband.

"I don't know," Barry said with another shake of his head. "I still think you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen... but my future brother-in-law's wife comes in pretty close."

Cari replied in the same manner as her sister-in-law. "You're quite a man, Barry Cole."

"I know," he smiled. "You keep telling me and I'm beginning to believe it."

"I think these girls have started something we won't be able to stop, Barry, even if we wanted to," Chance said. "It looks like our family might be closer than we thought."

"Hey, you spilled the beans," Cari said looking up at Barry. He nodded.

"Don't let her gig you," Tanya said. "She told me too."

The big-breasted woman leaned over and kissed Barry, her naked tits brushing against his arm. The intimate contact got to him, though he tried not to show it. However, Chance and Cari both noticed.

"Cari," Chance said, turning to her, "since you girls have, if you'll pardon my choice of words, started to lay things bare today... I think we might do the same thing."

She wasn't expecting that, but she agreed. It was time to bring everything out in the open. She nodded. Chance quickly started in, revealing everything about their secret life as lovers. When Chance finished, Barry's face once more contained that blank, puzzled expression. He looked at Chance, then at Cari.

"Whew!" Tanya shook her head. "I wasn't prepared for that. But... I will admit it's a turn-on. The thought of you making it with your sister, or with any woman, gets to me. I've thought about it before - it's exciting."

It was Chance's turn to look surprised. "I don't think I'll ever stop marvelling at you." He hugged her tightly.

"I admit I was jealous when Chance told me about you, Tanya," Cari said. "But the thought of him making it with you also got to me. Very erotic."

"What about Barry?" Tanya asked. "Does the thought of your future husband balling another, say just for conversation purposes, your sister-in-law, turn you on?"

Cari's mind immediately filled with a picture of Barry atop Tanya's supine body. She felt the dampness of arousal seeping back into her loins. "Yes, yes it does."

"Well, then," Tanya said, walking from Chance's side and taking Barry's hand. "I think it's time Barry and I got acquainted and both of you are long overdue for a brother and sister reunion."

With a pleased smile on his face, Barry winked at Cari, then followed the voluptuous Tanya from the room. Cari felt another rush of excitement within her body.

"Well, little sister," Chance said behind her. "It was a hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'm glad to get it all out in the open."

"Me too," she said, turning to him. "I've missed you."

"Ditto," he said with a nod. "Think we should make up for the past two months?"

"Whatever you say," she replied, running to him and throwing her arms around his neck. "I think a long kiss would be a good way to start."

He kissed her throwing his tongue deeply into her mouth. She accepted it, her own oral digit flicking and teasing around the exploring oral probe.

"Mmmmmm, that's every bit as good as I remembered it," she said. "Now, we've got to do something about your clothes! Because the thought of my man balling your wife in the next room has got me about to climb the walls. Big Brother, I need you; I need you to fuck me!"

Together, they managed to strip him in a matter of a few minutes. He then lifted her and carried her to the bed where she had made love with Tanya just a few minutes ago. There was security in the feel of his nakedness, an old familiarity that sent quivery desire shooting through her body.

His reactions were the same. For the past two months, he had tried not to think of his sister. Now all those penned up and repressed desires were burning within him. His cock jutted stiffly from his groin like a flag pole of need.

They kissed again as he lowered himself atop her supine body. Her thighs opened for him and the twitching head of his cock pressed to the lips of her pussy. There was no need for foreplay, his wife's mouth had left the young blonde's labia slick and ready for his entry. He shoved, skewering his whole fat prick up into her belly.

"Welcome back home, brother," she groaned, relishing the sudden impalement of her body. "God, it's good to have you back!"

"Very good," he whispered, his mouth kissing and taunting her neck as her head lolled between her shoulders. "My sister's still got the tightest pussy in the world."

His hips jerked up, dragging his ponderous tool from the hot recesses of her cunt. She squeezed down, making herself taut as though to prove just how tight she was. It was a homecoming. The feel of her young pussy brought back a flood of memories, good memories he had tried to suppress since his wedding. He now realized that it had been an impossible task; there was no way he could ever forget this delightful nymph and what they shared.

Downward, his pelvis shot, feeding the long, hard rod of his need into her. She groaned, her hips bucking up to receive the bulky offering of his sex.

Two lovers, that was what she had now, Barry and her brother. The feel of them, moving deeply inside her, created the same fiery passions, but they did it in so wonderfully different manners. She couldn't believe that she had really thought she could exist without her brother. Now, she wouldn't have to. Thank God for Barry and Tanya!

"Hard, give it to me hard!" She urged him on, her hands reaching down and squeezing the tension-filled cheeks of his buttocks. "Make me taste you!"

He slammed into her welcoming body, trying to drive his cock all the way up into her mouth. It was an impossible task, but one that was so pleasing to attempt. She grunted under his fleshy impact, thrashing about beneath him.

His cock glided in and out of her body, bathed in the liquid heat of her womanly juices. For the first time, he felt a bit of jealousy. Barry now shared his sister's body each night - it had to be an every night thing with Cari, he knew his sister's needs too well. If it hadn't been for Tanya and her understanding, he wouldn't have this delightful teen-ager now. Thank God, my love! And thank you, Barry!

Sliding his hands upward, he found and gripped the rounded forms of his sister's apple-like breasts. He squeezed, kneading his fingers into the resilient flesh. He molded them, working on their pliant elasticity. She felt so damn good!

Her whole body glowed. She was awash in wave after wave of sexual heat. Her thighs ached. Her cunt trembled with each driving stroke of her brother's cock. Up and down, his hips fell, in and out the pistoning ramrod of his sex slithered in her juicy pussy.

She rocked and bucked under his imposing weight. She fucked him as he fucked her. She opened herself wide, letting his demanding cock drill even deeper into the burning reaches of her quim.

He was magnificent! There was no way she would deny that. Her brother was a pussy-pleasing stud of the first magnitude. Willing and wanton, she accepted the savage poling of his cock. Harder and harder, he slammed into her body. Harder and harder, she threw herself onto the stiffness of his manhood.

His balls were aflame with the consuming fires of lust. He ached and hurt for release. But he stemmed the tide of his own desire, whipping at the lovely woman-girl beneath him. Like a bull, he shafted in and out of her body, driving her higher and higher.

The familiar glowing sensation in her thighs began to grow, spreading, reaching. Their fire met at the core of her body and exploded in a rush of devouring pleasure. She came, trembling and quaking. Her cries of satisfaction whimpered piteously from the depths of her throat.

Then, and only then, did he lunge into her, securely rooting his prod in the innermost recesses of his sister's body. Like an erupting volcano, his lust pushed up the tiny channel of his prick, throbbing and burning. Out, in a flery blast, he spewed a flood of man juice.

His body jerked spasmodically as the hot, thick streams of his seed scalded over the sensitive crown of his prick. Gush after gush fountained from his loins, filling the very receptive channel of his sister's cunt.

Together, lost in the ultimate of pleasures, their bodies quaked and writhed. Brother and sister, they were lovers once again. They held each other, gratefully caressing and fondling, their lust for one another sated.

"I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about this," Tanya said as she stretched back on the bed, displaying her nakedness for Barry.

His eyes roved over the voluptuousness of her body. His balls tightened and retightened themselves. She was beautiful. Not in the same way as his Cari, but there was no denying she was a beautiful woman - and desirable. Her tits were like mountainous mounds of delectable-looking flesh. Each bountiful knoll was topped by a dark, plump cherry of flesh. He could imagine the feel of those firm, shimmering domes, already feel their resilient flesh squelching up between his kneading fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.