Driving Men To Distraction - Cover

Driving Men To Distraction

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Before big brother got married, sister and brother were perfect lovers, enjoying each other in every imaginable situation. Little sister's luck also changes and she becomes engaged to a nice young 'friendly' rapist. While all four were vacationing together at a lake cabin, the sister-in-law learns about her husband and his little sister, what would she do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Damnit, Barry, you're not serious!" Cari stared at him, as he eased his '69 Chevy from the main highway onto a dirt road.

"Yes, I am. I thought the idea of getting away from town for a weekend at the lake would be nice. And since Dr. Charles offered to let me use his cabin, I didn't see any reason not to take him up on it," Barry said.

"But why did you invite Chance and Tanya?" She suddenly felt cold and frightened. For two months she had successfully avoided seeing her brother and his new wife. She wasn't looking forward to it now. Damn you, Barry and your surprises!

"Hey, what's wrong, baby?" Barry threw her a perplexed frown. "Chance is your brother, yet you act like he's some kind of social outcast. Besides, he is my friend and Tanya is a hell of a nice girl."

"Don't I know," Cari shook her head. And I'm sure as hell not going to tell you. If you had an inkling of what Chance and I had going... She pushed the thought from her mind. She didn't like to think about it. "I guess I'm just being moody."

"Snap out of it, beautiful." Barry said. "We're almost there."

He rounded a curve and a small white cottage fronting a lake came into view. Chance and Tanya were already parked and standing beside their car. Cari shivered. She tried to calm herself, but it didn't help.

"We're lucky we live this far south," Barry said. "It's the end of October and eighty-five degrees. Perfect weather for a swim... or fishing."

"Fishing?" Cari looked at him again. "Is that what you and Chance plan to do?"

"Well, just a little bit," Barry grinned sheepishly. "Dr. Charles also loaned us his boat. We won't be gone long. Back by noon. Then I thought we could break the news of our upcoming wedding."

Cari didn't comment, but resigned herself to what was shaping up to be a miserable weekend. Barry's intentions were good, but there were too many things he didn't understand, things she didn't want him to find out.

Chance didn't seem too enthusiastic about the reunion either. He gave her a very brotherly peck on the cheek and a weak hug. He looked quite relieved, as was she, when Barry pulled out his fishing gear from the trunk and waved Chance toward the boat waiting on the water. Apparently he was as uncomfortable as she was, perhaps a bit embarrassed by what they had shared.

Damnit! Then why do I still want him! Cari was suddenly aware of old desires stirring within her. Chance was still a very desirable man. Did he still feel the way he once did, or had he completely buried their past?

"I don't know about you, but I thought I was coming out here to spend a quiet weekend with my man," Tanya said, interrupting Cari's disturbed thoughts. "I didn't think we'd be left to fend for ourselves."

She turned to the young woman, struck by her beauty again. Her brother's taste in women was flawless. "Fishing widows, and I'm not even married!"

Tanya laughed. Despite Cari's want to dislike this woman, she found it very difficult. Tanya was nice.

"Did you happen to bring along a swimsuit?" Tanya asked. "Chance swore the water would be warm enough for a dip. I'd like some company."

She didn't want to swim, but there was nothing else to do. "Barry said he packed mine. Let me get out my suitcase and I'll meet you inside."

By the time Cari entered the house, Tanya was already in a one-piece bathing suit. Far from being old fashioned, the swim attire was very revealing. It dipped in a wide "V" at the front, exposing a hell of a lot of her bountiful titflesh. There were also diamond-shaped slots on each side and creamy flesh underneath.

While Tanya waited for her in the living room of the cottage, Cari found a bedroom, the same Tanya had used, her clothes were neatly laid out on the bed, and quickly got into a hot-pink bikini.

Despite assurances from their men, the water was too cold for more than just a brief dip. However, the sun was warm so they spread their towels and took in its rays. And they talked. Tanya was very easy to talk with. Had she not been her brother's wife, Cari thought, it would have been easy to be friends with her. But there was that barrier, and it appeared insurmountable.

"Cari, I'd really like for you and Barry to come over to our house for dinner," Tanya said, as they rose to go back into the cabin. "I won't take no for an answer. You're family now, and I want to get the chance to know you. I always thought you and your brother were close. But Chance and I've been married two months and you haven't visited us once."

"I'm sorry about that," Cari mumbled. "But things just sort of pile up, first school, then there was Barry..." She wasn't sure how to get out of this.

"Is he going to be family too?" Tanya looked at her with a knowing smile as they entered the bedroom together.

"Promise you won't tell," Cari grinned, watching the woman nod eagerly. "Then I'll let you in on the big secret. Barry plans to break the news this afternoon. We're going to be married during Christmas break."

"Congratulations," Tanya said, giving her a warm hug and a kiss. "Are you happy?"

"Very," Cari smiled. "I've never met a man like Barry."

"Then that makes us both lucky women. I've never met a man like your brother." Tanya tucked her arms behind her back and tugged at the zipper to her swimsuit. "Hey, this thing seems to be stuck. Could you give me a hand?"

Cari found the zipper on her sister-in-law's bathing suit. A piece of fabric was wedged in it. After a couple of unsuccessful tries, the zipper came free and she pulled it down, opening on the deep crease of her ass - a very beautiful ass.

"Thank you," Tanya said, wiggling free of the suit and letting it drop down the sleek curves of her long legs, then kicking it from her ankles.

Cari found herself sucking in a deep breath. She was beautiful. Her tits, marshmellowy cushions of creamy white flesh, juggled and jiggled in a provocative dance. They were so big, but they were firm, not at all pendulous or sagging. Her nipples were dark, thick buds of flesh and their aureoles seemed to be stretched taut and shining around them.

"Cari, is something wrong?" the black-haired woman asked. She looked puzzled as she stared at her teen-aged sister-in-law.

"No," Cari said, "It's just that you're beautiful."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.