Daughter's Little Friend - Cover

Daughter's Little Friend

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of a girl brought up by a very self-rightuous mother and taught to avoid sex and drugs. As it would happen, under the influence of drugs and booze, her pictures are taken while having sex. What will her mother do about it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was a Sunday morning, and summer was just about over. Alice Murphy turned over lazily in her large double bed, sensuously stretching her long curvaceously formed limbs, and swept her honey-blonde hair from her eyes. She languidly let the soft fuzziness of sleep leave her and warmly thought about last night--and the long, wonderfully delicious parade of days and nights since that fateful weekend when she and Sandy had been blackmailed.

She propped herself up on her elbows and saw that her daughter was standing at the window, peeking through the thin sheer netting of the curtains. Sandy was naked, just as she'd been when she had peacefully drifted into sleep after she and Alice had sucked and tongued each other's hungrily desiring cunts to one spiraling orgasm after another. She had slept curled in a protective ball, clinging as she had as a baby to her mother for warmth and love...

Alice smiled at the curve of the naked young girl's back, at the dimple at the base of her spine, just where her full rounded buttocks flared out in smoothly rounded moons. She never got tired of looking at Sandy's young taut body, with her hard, firmly molded breasts and white thighs and trembling vagina bursting with sexuality... yes, and at touching her, and making love passionately to her.

"Sandy, you shouldn't be peeking out the window. Haven't you seen enough of our new neighbors?"

"Not on your life! Have you seen Mr. Daniels?" She turned, and her eyes danced with the sparkle of excited interest. "Ohhh, he's so handsome and strong! He's mowing the lawn so virilely!" "You'll never make it with him, if that's what you're thinking. He and Flo Daniels haven't been married three months yet!"

"Don't be too sure, Mother," she said, smiling, and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Mrs. Daniels looks like she might be a swinger deep down underneath... and maybe we can get him through her. You know, get her drunk over here some night when he's out, show her my pictures Mr. Hink took, and see how she likes having two girls make love to her for a change of pace."

She smoothed her slender hand down over the curves of the sheet under which her mother lay, then wormed her fingers underneath and fondled her firm rounded buttocks and naked vagina. "You want to help me?" she asked teasingly.

Alice jumped slightly, and wriggled against the taunting touch of the young little fingers. "Oh, Sandy! Didn't you get enough last night?" she giggled, spreading her legs so she could enjoy more of the child's strokings.

"You going to help me?"

"Yes," she giggled again, ripping the sheet away and reaching up her arms to Sandy. She kissed her hard on the warm wetness of her lips, and then softly brought her down to the bed in a snuggling embrace. "Yes, darling," she cooed in a sighing tone of love. "Yes... you know I can't say no to you, ever!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.