Charlene's Dirty Movie - Cover

Charlene's Dirty Movie

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An above average in height woman who, while she is making a porno flick, reminisces about her junior high school years and her first time with sex. She also has a hard time finding and keeping men who can satisfy her because of her height, her oversized tits and her extra slim waist. She does finally meet the right man while making the flick and does everything she can to keep him, including saving his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

She had been taller than the other kids in her class all through grammar school and into high school. Charlene had resented her size. None of the boys wanted anything to do with her except when they let the girls play softball or basketball. Charlene always ended up sitting alone at the parties while the other kids danced.

When she entered junior high school it became worse. As the girls all began developing bodies that curved and teased, her tits swelled out enormously. She appeared even more out of place at the school parties. The boys could scarcely dance with her and not bury their faces into her voluptuous young tits.

The more she became uncomfortable with her own age group, the more attention she began attracting from the older boys. They appreciated her mammoth tits. The brunette could still remember the first time she heard a boy compliment her about her breasts.

She had just left the small drugstore. Three of the high- school boys were standing just inside the door, looking over the magazines, as she left. Charley had just left when she remembered a can of hair spray she had neglected to purchase. She turned quickly and came back into the store.

"My God!" one of them was saying. "Every time I look at Charlene's tits I get a hard. Damn, I'd like to get my face into them! Ohhhh, baby! What a pair of knockers.

He saw her then, and turned back to the magazines.

Charley felt proud of her tits as she walked back to make her delayed purchase. All the way home she kept remembering the tone of desire in his voice as he talked about her tits.

She ran upstairs and quickly took off her blouse and bra. As she stood before the mirror, she cupped her tits, imagining how it would feel to have the boy actually do that, really bury his face into them. She was panting as she thumbed her nipples until they were hard and burning.

That boy never got the opportunity to kiss and suck her tits. His admiration of her tits, however, changed Charley's appearance. She began walking more erectly, thrusting her tits proudly forward. Now she was getting even more attention from the older boys.

She began wearing tighter and tighter pants and skirts as well, deciding that if the boys were excited by her tits they might be even more excited by her ass. She didn't have long to wait before her luscious body was discovered by other male eyes who were not as shy as the boy in the drugstore.

"Hey, Charley! Want a ride home?"

The brunette could still remember the afternoon Raymond Brock stopped his car alongside her as she walked home from school. Ray was one boy who was tall enough to make her feel tiny. The huge young man had a terrible reputation around the community, but Charley didn't really care, not at that moment. She was being offered a ride by a high-school senior. She nodded and happily climbed into his car as he leaned across the front seat and opened the door for her.

"You in a hurry to get home?"

The brunette shook her head. If he wanted to drive around for a while that was even better. Charley wanted the other kids in junior high to see her with an older boy.

She leaned back against the seat, enjoying the sense of accomplishment that surged through her. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Ray looking at her tits. The teen-ager thrust her big breasts out even more, feeling a delicious warmth tingle through them at his approval.

The young brunette had automatically sat in the middle of the seat. Now she felt her body jump with a strange excitement as Ray put his arm around her and pulled her even closer. Then he did more than that! His hand dropped down and touched one tit! Charlotte looked down at the way it lay against the side of her breast, then saw him slowly squeeze her tit.

"Damn!" he muttered. "You sure the hell did grow a pair early, didn't you?"

She should have been warned by the possessive way he cuddled her tit. She should have been put on guard by the way his pants bulged and trembled as he felt her tit.

Afterwards she knew what he had been after all along. But at that moment, she never considered the trouble she was getting herself into. It felt too good to have Ray petting her tit. If felt good to be nestled against him as he drove out of the town and onto a small country road.

Charlene knew something about fucking. She had listened as the girls talked about it during their all-night girl parties. She knew that three of her friends had already been fucked.

Charley looked at him as he turned the car off into a dirt lane. He had a weird smile on his face as he pulled to a stop.

He pulled her roughly against him and covered her mouth with his lips. His tongue ran into her mouth while his hands roved about her body. He pressed her tits roughly with one hand and slipped his other hand up beneath her skirt.

The brunette struggled against him as she felt his fingers pressing against her panties, groping around the lips of her cunt. His other hand ran up beneath her blouse and cupped her tits lushly, his finger rubbing her nipple until she could feel it harden in excitement.

Charley was frightened and excited at the same time. She decided that she was more frightened than excited.

"No!" she gasped as she finally managed to pull away from his kiss. "No!"

"Oh yes!" he laughed, both hands reaching beneath her blouse. "You've been strutting those tits about town long enough. Now you're about to find out what they're for."

"Please!" she begged him. "Please take me home! Take me back to town!"

"Sure," he promised. "I'll take you back as soon as I've fucked you."

Charley's eyes were wide and apprehensive. Her heart beat wildly and her heavy breathing made her tits heave into his hands.

"No!" she gasped again. "Ohhhhhh no! Please!"

He just laughed at her and opened his door. He pulled her out of the car, keeping his hand on her arm while he opened the trunk and pulled a blanket out.

Charlene tried to struggle. She was too young and frightened to get free, though.

Ray paused a moment, then he slapped her roughly across the face. Her head reeled from the force of his blow. She swallowed nervously and looked at the way his arms bulged with muscles. He could really work her over if she tried to fight him. Her resistance gave way completely at the thought of his big hands slamming against her again and again.

"That's better," he grunted, looking at her tits again while his pants bulged even more. "Now, to get a piece of that pussy you've been flashing all over town."

He found a level, grassy space where he spread the blanket. Charlene stood trembling as he turned back to her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto the blanket. Then he unbuttoned her blouse. He pulled the blouse off her shoulders and tugged her bra free. She shivered with a strange sensation of delight as her tits stood naked before him.

"Ohhhh, baby!" he smiled. "What a fabulous pair of tits!"

He leaned over and kissed them. Charley held her breath as he kissed down toward one nipple. She was frightened, but at the same time she had to admit that she liked it. She liked having her tits kissed. She liked it even more as he started sucking on a nipple. His tongue flicked over her nipple until she could feel it get hard and tight with excitement. She breathed hesitantly as he switched to her other nipple and did the same wonderful thing to it.

"Yeah!" he gasped. "They're as delicious as they look. Now let's see your other goodies."

He pulled her skirt loose and drew it down her legs. His hands wasted no time getting her panties off. He gazed lustfully at the dark hair that had grown so thick around her cunt. His hand went down to her thigh and caressed upward to the hair.

She shuddered as his finger traced the lips of her cunt, then slipped just inside and rubbed over her clit.

"Mmmmmm, what sweet pussy," he sighed. "I'm going to enjoy the hell out of sticking my cock into that sweet cunt."

His finger worked on her clit. The brunette shook and trembled as he finger-fucked her. She felt his shoulders begin to shake With excitement. He pumped his finger deep into her cunt until she was writhing beneath his hot touch. Then he pulled his hand out for a moment. He was shaking with anticipation as he removed his pants. He looked down at her heaving tits, then smiled and pulled his shirt off.

"I want to feel those titties," he explained. "I want to feel your tits while I fuck your pussy."

The young brunette lay back limply and watched his shorts come down. She gasped at the appearance of his angry cock. It was so long! It was so frightening! It was so fascinating! She couldn't keep her eyes off his hardened meat as it stood out from his body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.