Brother-In-Law - Cover

Brother-In-Law

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While out looking for a job, newlywed Ginny gets coerced into taking her clothes off for a job and then is raped. She decides to move and live with her brother-in-law and his wife in the sub-Arctic region. But things are not always roses, as her brother-in-law only wants her to move up with him so that he can get into her pants and he shares her with his foreman and his dog Novlik

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ginny was sleeping soundly when Arnie finally got home from a long day on the river, and he thought it best not to wake her. He thought for a moment he might have to, since Novlik had never seen her before and might get spooked by a strange person in the house, but he was as tired as his master, and was dream-ing dog-dreams by the time Arnie could get out of his wet clothes, curled up peacefully on his sheepskin.

"I'll introduce them in the morning," said Arnie. "Novlik wouldn't hurt her anyway, even if they ran into each other in the night." With that, he crept quietly off to bed, dying to get rid of a hard-on he'd carried around all after-noon.

"Spread those legs, bitch," he whispered, so as not to wake up Ginny. "I'm coming in."

Flo had learned years ago not to argue with him when he was in one of his moods, and--half asleep--she obediently spread her bare thighs for Arnie's satisfaction, muttering something about being cold and not to wake up their guest.

"Don't worry about her," grumbled Arnie, poking his stiffened prick up between his wife's thighs without even a hint of foreplay. "She's probably heard people fucking before. Just put it in, I'll take care of the rest."

Flo obligingly worked the swollen head of his cock between the fleshy lips of her pussy, rubbing it back and forth a little on her clitoris to get her slit moist enough to keep from hurting her. Arnie felt the bulbous head slip into her tight passage, and rammed it home with a quick, brutal slap of his loins against her upturned pelvis.

"Ooowwww! Goddamn, take it easy," she blurted, forgetting in her sharp pain that Ginny was only a few feet away. Arnie didn't ease off for a second, but kept on pounding his thick cock into her tender channel until the warm juices made it less painful, and the soft, pink walls began to loosen a little.


Ginny was wide awake she had been since Arnie brought the dog into the house and began to undress for bed. With no real reason, she'd just kept quiet, and now she lay quietly, almost afraid to breathe, lest they hear her and somehow know she'd been listening to their most private lovemaking all along. She fought the urge to eavesdrop... she even put a pillow over her head, but it was no use. The sounds coming from their open bedroom door were drawing her like a moth to a flame, and she couldn't stop herself. Somehow, it was suddenly wickedly exciting to hear two people making love, and Flo was certainly making no effort to stifle her groans. In a steady, sure rhythm, Flo moaned again and again, and Ginny could hear the bed squeak as it went up and down... up and down.

She could stand it no longer; as evil and wrong as it might be, she had to have a look. She could crouch beside the foot of her own bed and see easily into their bedroom. And their room was partially illuminated by the dim glow of the night-light in the hall, so their figures were outlined clearly. Moving slowly, careful not to make the bed squeak, Ginny lowered herself to the floor beside her bed, and crawled the couple of feet to the end. She nearly gave herself away when she got her first real glimpse of the two of them, Arnie hunched over Flo's tiny body like some sort of savage monster, his haunches rising and falling as Flo moaned softly her soulful gasps punctuated with an occasional sharp, muffled cry as Arnie pounded into her. Ginny nearly gasped herself from the wicked excitement of watching them like this, but she succeeded in covering her mouth before it was too late.

She could even see Arnie's cock when he rocked back, as it slithered wetly from Flo's wide-spread slit, pulling little ridges of pink, ragged flesh with it as it withdrew from her wet, clasping vaginal sheath. Ginny felt the wickedness fan the dormant coals of desire in her belly--never in her life had she watched anyone else make love. It wasn't something she would have guessed would be exciting, but how wrong she would have been. Already she could feel the dampness spreading between her tightly clenched thighs, and she struggled to fight the growing temptation to reach down between her legs and quell the rising flames of lustful desire as best she could. But she knew that was wrong, and she promised herself she wouldn't do it...

Her eyes wide with amazement, she watched as Arnie's buttocks raised again and again, his long, thick prick burrowing into Flo's wide-open vagina with deep, powerful thrusts. Flo's moans grew louder, and Arnie's strong rhythm increased...

Ginny fought it as long as she could, and when she could stand it not a second longer, she ran her hand down over the mound of her pelvis and between her legs, hesitating there a moment before she did this awful thing... something she'd steadfastly denied herself all the long, lonely months while Fred was gone. But she had to... she had to before this agonizing flame in her belly consumed her alive!

Gingerly, she touched the moist, fleshy crevice down between her legs with the fingers of her right hand, then explored for the sensitive, pleasure-giving bud of her clitoris. A shiver of ecstasy raced over her body as her fingers made warm, wet contact, and she hesitated again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.