Brother-In-Law - Cover

Brother-In-Law

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - While out looking for a job, newlywed Ginny gets coerced into taking her clothes off for a job and then is raped. She decides to move and live with her brother-in-law and his wife in the sub-Arctic region. But things are not always roses, as her brother-in-law only wants her to move up with him so that he can get into her pants and he shares her with his foreman and his dog Novlik

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ginny squirmed and bucked under the maddening torture of Arnie's flicking tongue until the pounding of her heart seemed about to burst through her chest. Her head was raised up from the animal skin looking down between her raised thighs and watching his contorted face, her hands locked tightly behind his head pulling the pleasure-giving lash of his tongue deeper and deeper into her. It seemed as though this delicious sucking of her quivering vagina would go on endlessly, when suddenly Arnie pulled his head from her tight restraining grip and rose to his knees between her opened thighs.

She closed her eyes tight to shut out the humiliation of having him stare down at her stripped naked under his gaze, totally defenseless at his feet.

"Now, we're gonna do the real thing, baby. But better than you've ever had it before."

Ginny didn't move, her thighs open wide, her breasts heaving as she fought for breath. Her belly quivered as though his hard cock were already deep inside her.

"Spread those legs wide, honey... I'm coming in!"

Quivering with a strange mixture of fear and anticipation, Ginny opened her thighs as wide as they could go. She looked to the bed for Flo and Gus, but she couldn't see them. But that didn't matter to her any longer... this was all that counted. Her fleshy vaginal lips seemed to be nibbling with insatiable hunger, puckered eagerly, awaiting his thick cock to spread them wide with delicious pain.

Arnie leaned over her, resting his hand on the floor behind her head, and with his other hand, brought his hard, throbbing cock up between her parted thighs to the warm, hungrily clasping lips of her cunt. Using the swelling, blood-filled head to part the fleshy folds, he inched his loins forward until the throbbing tip was pressed against the moist opening. Ginny turned her head to one side, closing her eyes with a shuddering chill as she felt the immense organ make warm, wet contact with the ragged, sensitive edges of her moist pussy. She held her breath for an eternity, lying perfectly still, waiting for the agonizing pain of his cock driving home in her burning belly.

"Oooooooh," she gasped as she felt the pressure against the tight fleshy sheath increase, slowly parting the pubic curls and spreading the taut elastic lips.

"Oh, God... Aaaaaaggghhh," she choked as the tip slipped through, painfully stretching the tight rubbery opening until Ginny felt as though her thighs were splitting apart from the relentless pressure.

Arnie held back as long as he could, an evil leering grin across his face as he looked down at the helpless, innocent young wife of his brother sprawled beneath him, while the throbbing head of his cock disappeared into the dark curly hair of her pussy.

God, it was more than he could stand. He had to fuck her... he had to fuck her now!

He fell forward with a slap as their naked bodies smacked together, her soft breasts smashed beneath his weight. He thrust his hips forward as he fell, and his long, thick cock slammed into her cunt like a loaded truck, pushing the soft, pliable walls in rippling waves before it. There was no stopping it until his balls slapped heavily into the upturned crevice of her buttocks, and his pelvis ground tight against her naked, vulnerable loins.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" she screamed beneath him. Never before had she been so completely filled, and his cock felt as if it would rip her in half at any second.

He lay still for a moment, his face over hers.

Neither made a sound for a long while and then Ginny felt the unmistakable throb of his swelling cock, buried deep in her belly. It jerked up another half inch as Arnie flexed it inside her.

"Oooooowwww... you're hurting me," she grunted breathlessly, her face contorting from the deeper, sharper pain.

"I told ya I'd stretch that tight little pussy of yours wide, honey," he sneered above her, flexing again.

"Aaaagggghhhh," she groaned deeper this time, the blood vessels in her neck standing out from the agonizing pressure of her resistance.

"Like it, baby?" he grinned.

She didn't answer.

"I said... Like it baby?" He gave a quick lunge with his hips, burying his swollen organ a little further in her tightly clasping sheath.

"Ooooooo, yes... yes," she cried, terrified to say anything to offend him.

"Beg me, then," he hissed between clenched teeth.

Ginny squirmed from the searing pain. "No... No, I can't." She knew she must escape this final humiliation, if she didn't, there was nothing left, no self-respect, no pride, no fidelity left to her darling Fred. She couldn't let him have the lewd satisfaction of hearing her beg for it like some slut off the streets.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.